How does the pony girl thing work? is it like bac? or is it like transforming into a vampire lord with a spell? Is there a debug or spell to test the pony girl form? so i don't have to go through all the levels to see if it works correctly. I would like to turn my follower into pony girl without the work.

This is a great idea. Thanks for all your efforts. I look forward to seeing where this goes. I'm confident it's going to be good.

Please support hobble dresses, right now there doesn't seem to be any impact from them.

If I can suggest something, try to avoid relying on buffs or debuffs to convey training outcomes.

The player can't see or directly experience them. You have to go to the menu to find out what's going on.

Relying too much on (often) hidden numbers is a disapointment with Skooma Whore. A few lines of dialogue would have made a more immersive experience than having your character mysteriously fail (or succeed) at stuff, when maybe it wouldn't have, without a buff/debuff, you might not be aware of the size of.

Visual effects, and things the player experiences directly, like movement speed changes, the noises, falling over, crawling, blindfold stuff, those have an impact the player can feel; they're immersive. The buffs/debuffs might make sense, but they're hidden magic.

Also, I think as things stand, this mod only softens DD. Compared to DD, I feel I can walk faster, most of the time. Compared to DD, I can use stealth in a corset - it's completely impossible with DD corsets. These make DD more tolerable, and less punishing, but some of that punishment and difficulty is fun.

Please add more 'tough' or hardcore options, so we can choose where we want to set the difficulty. That would be great.

Do you write "shout" as "shaut" on purpose for a German vibe, or is it just a typo?

I have a question about the option to make boots "work like DD".

My character is wearing DCL armor boots, with ballet-boot graphic, but they are not configured in DCL to have any speed limiting effect.

So, I went to DTII and selected the option to "make boots work like DD". 

I thought this would add boot training effects to the boots. But it did nothing at all.

Is this a bug? Or have I completely misunderstood what this feature is for?

I tried resetting the mod (via Utilities menu) but it made no difference.

I also tried numerous other things (enable/disable the boots, enable/disable mod, etc.)

One thing is odd, actors tab comes up empty, and the stats tab won't let me pick anyone, including myself. It wasn't like this on a previous install. My install is broken somehow? Not sure why though, maybe it was initialisation, and I had too many mods starting?

Should I delay enabling the mod until after all other mods ready and have populated their MCM entries?

Earlier on, the actor tab didn't populate at all, even when I was in (lots of) devices, but after reinstalling and a new game, it populated, but only when wearing devices. This means you can't check your stats unless you are bound, not sure if it's intended.

Edited by Lupine00

I have a suggestion, that there should be a leveling option or something that makes it so when the devices are equipped it only goes up (at the speed selected for each device) and when the devices are removed it should only go down (at a specified rate (another selector for that)).

Edited by shadows9999

little bug with great impact on bondage immersion:

- if wearing a DD or DDdev yoke and open DT MCM and closing it -> DT will update -> idle yoke animation breaks

means: yoke running, sneaking, fighting, struggle animations still work, just during idle the arms wont be fixed back to the yoke

=> solution so far: never open DT MCM if wearing a yoke (or get a key quick^^)

IIRC the same issue happens with armbinders

On 17.11.2017 at 3:50 PM, donttouchmethere said:

little bug with great impact on bondage immersion:

- if wearing a DD or DDdev yoke and open DT MCM and closing it -> DT will update -> idle yoke animation breaks

means: yoke running, sneaking, fighting, struggle animations still work, just during idle the arms wont be fixed back to the yoke

=> solution so far: never open DT MCM if wearing a yoke (or get a key quick^^)

IIRC the same issue happens with armbinders

YES, i know it and just removed it
i work with v. 3.0 ;)

2 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

I've run into a small problem: in versions 2.5 and 2.6 whenever my character equips a chastity bra  my weight scale gets set to 0.50. Is there any way to stop this from happening? I don't have any of the weight options enabled.

i dont know - i know nothing about UNP - i'm only using model of feet from another mod

9 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Is there an mcm option to disable equipping the deformed feet? Since they are not made for the body I am using I get texture mismatch, visible seams and gaps in the mesh on them.

Cheers

Yes - MCM
in new version i will move it to external plugin - and prepare easy on/off controll

There seems to be a compatibility problem with DD/DCL.

DCL hobble dresses aren't supported at all, but it seems there's another issue...

When DD overloads you with hardcore bondage, as in DCL fitting a full set, which it often does, or the full set equipped from DCL Little Bondage Adventure, the PC is wearing the following:

anal plug, vaginal plug, vaginal piercing, nipple piercing, chastity belt, chastity bra, restrictive corset, leg cuffs, ankle shackles, armbinder, arm cuffs, and hobble dress.

But Devious Training doesn't believe the PC is wearing any bondage at all!

I believe the problem is with the hobble dress, which covers nearly all those items, causes 'stealth' de-equip of most of the other items to prevent clipping, meaning the PC is wearing only the dress and the armbinder, basically.

So, as far as Devious Training sees, the PC is in a vanilla dress it doesn't recognise, and an armbinder (from DCL, which it apparently doesn't recognise either).

End result = it thinks you're not wearing any devices, while you could not be more trussed if you tried.

I suspect you need to track how items come on and off the PC differently to fix this, simply looking at the state of the inventory won't work.

10 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

the option in the MCM is darked out and not selectable

Cheers

enb 2017_11_21 13_14_57_92.jpg

hmm, no idea - i will check source code this evening - sorry for issues - i will write You later how to turn it off.
as i wrote i will move this effect to external plugin - is almost finished

Another compatibility issue, this time with SD+

When you do the Flowering Spriggan quest from SD+, DT sees the spriggan roots as bondage gloves, and the feet as shackles.

This is not at all the intent of the SD+ quest. The gloves and boots are living armor, and do not impair the character's function, in fact they offer powerful buffs.

Their downside is in that you can't combine them with normal armor items, and they do tend to make everyone around you green, and sex mad.

But they shouldn't clink, clunk, or give you 'wooden fingers', however appropriate that might sound; the quest does not benefit from suddenly crippling the player so they can barely move.

You can start the quest either from being infected by a spriggan, or via a defeat option intto SD+, or via putting on the spriggan armor that can be looted from spriggans in certain groves.

I didn't see what happened if I enabled DT while in fully transformed spriggan form (which you get after second completion of the quest), but that result in something strange too.

Edited by Lupine00
1 minute ago, Lupine00 said:

There seems to be a compatibility problem with DD/DCL.

DCL hobble dresses aren't supported at all, but it seems there's another issue...

When DD overloads you with hardcore bondage, as in DCL fitting a full set, which it often does, or the full set equipped from DCL Little Bondage Adventure, the PC is wearing the following:

anal plug, vaginal plug, vaginal piercing, nipple piercing, chastity belt, chastity bra, restrictive corset, leg cuffs, ankle shackles, armbinder, arm cuffs, and hobble dress.

But Devious Training doesn't believe the PC is wearing any bondage at all!

I believe the problem is with the hobble dress, which covers nearly all those items, causes 'stealth' de-equip of most of the other items to prevent clipping, meaning the PC is wearing only the dress and the armbinder, basically.

So, as far as Devious Training sees, the PC is in a vanilla dress it doesn't recognise, and an armbinder (from DCL, which it apparently doesn't recognise either).

End result = it thinks you're not wearing any devices, while you could not be more trussed if you tried.

I suspect you need to track how items come on and off the PC differently to fix this, simply looking at the state of the inventory won't work.

im testing keywords from DD if test is positive count it as weared item.  - so it's should works with any DD items from DD pack and another with DD related. Dress ... Dress is described with many keywords - my mod still dont know dress and detect it as few items. Im going to fix it soon - maybe in next version (3.0) or 3.1

If my mod not detect item it's means that Your item is not equiped - i dont see another explainatio

1 minute ago, Lupine00 said:

Another compatibility issue, this time with SD+

When you do the Flowering Spriggan quest from SD+, DT sees the spriggan roots as bondage gloves, and the feet as shackles.

This is not at all the intent of the SD+ quest. The gloves and boots are living armor, and do not impair the character's function, in fact they offer powerful buffs.

Their downside is in that you can't combine them with normal armor items, and they do tend to make everyone around you green, and sex mad.

But they shouldn't clink, clunk, or give you 'wooden fingers', however appropriate that might sound; the quest does not benefit from suddenly crippling the player so they can barely move.

You can start the quest either from being infected by a spriggan, or via a defeat option intto SD+, or via putting on the spriggan armor that can be looted from spriggans in certain groves.

Yes - becouse Spriggan set is described with DD keywords. My mod dont know SD items, my mod know DD and respect keywords from armor parts.

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

I checked:

Arched feet is locked when you have selected Achivements ponygirl ...

Thank You!, I disabled the achievement, disabled the arched feet and then re-enabled the achievement.

I am enjoying this mod a lot, it makes DD items and DCL triggers more fun.

btw I second the request for a bit more description in the stages, and the ability to see the stage level so that it feels more rewarding when one progresses.

Another thing, when one start to master the blindfold you can hear the heart beat, 2 impressions: one is that I can hear it way too far from the source, and second is that one can hear heartbeats of a creature that should not have a heart (ghosts, skeletons, gargoyles ect).

lastly, a question: what gear one must equip to start the pony training? pony boots with what other?

Anyway, Thank you for your time solving my issue and creating this interesting mods

Cheers

One of my fav. Devious mods for skyrim, makes devices actually short-term punishing.

I would like 2 small QoL changes through:

1: Set max level value to 95-97 instead of 100, right now you can "unlearn" items by standing still (like using a forge) even when wearing them, this should at least make it less likely to decrease.

2: Make this mod disable the -25% stam-reg the corsets have all the time. Take full control over the device debuffs my man!

10 hours ago, sshar22 said:

Thank You!, I disabled the achievement, disabled the arched feet and then re-enabled the achievement.

I am enjoying this mod a lot, it makes DD items and DCL triggers more fun.

btw I second the request for a bit more description in the stages, and the ability to see the stage level so that it feels more rewarding when one progresses.

Another thing, when one start to master the blindfold you can hear the heart beat, 2 impressions: one is that I can hear it way too far from the source, and second is that one can hear heartbeats of a creature that should not have a heart (ghosts, skeletons, gargoyles ect).

lastly, a question: what gear one must equip to start the pony training? pony boots with what other?

Anyway, Thank you for your time solving my issue and creating this interesting mods

Cheers

i know - not all creatures in skyrim have heart - but im not going to create black list - i believe that it is a good compromis.

about ponygirl - try yoke/admbinder + boots and corset together - You need to reach mastery level for every each item

1 hour ago, FCDXX said:

One of my fav. Devious mods for skyrim, makes devices actually short-term punishing.

I would like 2 small QoL changes through:

1: Set max level value to 95-97 instead of 100, right now you can "unlearn" items by standing still (like using a forge) even when wearing them, this should at least make it less likely to decrease.

2: Make this mod disable the -25% stam-reg the corsets have all the time. Take full control over the device debuffs my man!

1 - i will check code - how does it works now and whats about changes - yes that what You wrote is important

2 - i dont understand :(

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

2 - i dont understand :(

Corsets have a -25% stamina regeneration penalty by default to make them punishing. Since DT uses a better, much more detailed system this penalty should be removed.

Actually, is there a way to get rid of random events like blindfold tripping for devices on level 4 or greater? Makes no sense that I "curse my lack of vision when tripping over something unseen" when my character has lv6 Blindfold perfect eyesight.

22 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

im testing keywords from DD if test is positive count it as weared item.  - so it's should works with any DD items from DD pack and another with DD related. Dress ... Dress is described with many keywords - my mod still dont know dress and detect it as few items. Im going to fix it soon - maybe in next version (3.0) or 3.1

If my mod not detect item it's means that Your item is not equiped - i dont see another explainatio

It's great you're looking to make hobble dresses work. I can't wait to see what penalties you assign to them, as they are already considerably restrictive.

There's no doubt the dress is equipped though (and I think I forgot to mention the restrictive gloves that are also part of the "full set").

I can reproduce the dress issue on my set-up, 100%, whether I obtain the full-set from one source, or another.

For example, simply hitting "TIE ME UP" in DCL usually seems to give you a full set, including a dress. Once the dress is on, it's like nothing can be detected by DT.

When I completed Little Bondage Adventure, and the DCL "doesn't remove corset" bug left me locked in the corset, DT detected the corset immediately the other items were removed, but up to that point, it couldn't see it.

Another way to try this, is to ask Leon/Leah to enslave you, and they immediately dress you in full obsidian (if they don't, you can ask them to) including a hobble dress.

Again, DT doesn't detect the armbinder or corset in this situation, but does seem to detect the obsidian leg shackles.

It may depend on how your "worn under" items are configured in DD.

Also, it does not detect all armbinders, but it detects some armbinders.

PC can be locked in a DCL armbinder, and DT doesn't detect it at all, but if the armbinder was put on by SD+, it does seem to detect it. At least, sometimes.

There is a known bug in DCL, where it checks for a keyword by checking for the keyword item, not the keyword item text, which currently results in DCL not correctly respecting NO STRIP tags set for SexLab (I believe Kimy has fixed this for the forthcoming release).

Could the DT problem be caused by something similar?   Checking for a specific tag-item ID, rather than the actual text?

Because if you don't check for the text, but only check the item ID, then if the item you're checking is from a different mod to the one you used as a reference, it won't work.

There's a post on this topic in the DCL forum, that was within the last few months.

I can't remember the function names offhand, but there are two, one that checks the ID (most efficient, but potentially doesn't work cross-mod) and one that checks the text (less efficient, but works reliably between different mods).

That said, I believe the player configurable "worn under" system in DD causes items "worn under" things to be removed, so they don't cause clipping.

I'm pretty sure that this causes problems for DT, because the items really are not equipped when DT inspects the slots, because the "worn under" system has removed them, and then puts them back when you remove the covering item.

I think you might be able to solve the detection problem for "worn under" removed items by looking for the invisible item rather than the visible one.

The invisible item must have some kind of state in it that says it is locked. I don't know what, but I'm guessing there's a DD function you can call to get this locked/not-locked state without having to know about the object internals.

In any case, I don't think the invisible item exists at all unless the items are equipped, at least, I can't see why it would need to.

But the dress is definitely equipped, as it is the topmost item in the worn under configuration.

So, if it's not being detected when you look for keywords, it's probably the issue I describe above (in yellow).