This is probably a dumb question but is there a way to check the rank and what is the max rank?  Also a suggestion, add in the mcm a page that tracks the ranks for each.

This is probably a dumb question but is there a way to check the rank and what is the max rank? Also a suggestion, add in the mcm a page that tracks the ranks for each.

The mod used to have this pre 2.0, only way to see the rank now is via the console.

i will made it again soon :)

Also, i am running into a problem with a debuff. The chastity belt debuff doesn't seem to want to go away.  I can get the belt removed a number of different ways (master from captured dreams, with the key, even using cursed loot debug), but each way the debuff still persists all the other ones go away though.

Also, i am running into a problem with a debuff. The chastity belt debuff doesn't seem to want to go away.  I can get the belt removed a number of different ways (master from captured dreams, with the key, even using cursed loot debug), but each way the debuff still persists all the other ones go away though.

im planing to add new version before this weekend - i will check it before and fix if i find issue in my game.

thx for msg.

IDEA... Easier to train up, than it is to lose training.

I know you have drop down menu's for training types, how about SLOW RECOVERY option.

- SLOW RECOVERY... Training speed = standard

Recovery from training = x4 times slower

- EXTREME RECOVERY... Training speed = Slow

Recovery from training = x8 times slower

These could be on each item separately, so you don't get lumbered crawling around forever. But Waist training could be extremely slow to recover from, but other areas could recover faster...

Just some ideas... :)

+1 internets for adding breast size forcing the player to not be able to fit into their armor. This is disabled for DD devices if breast scaling is enabled/disabled for DDI?

Are you basing it off node scale? I suggest adding a slider to allow the player to set what is the "normal" scale for the breasts.

I also do not have SLIF installed so adjustments under chastity bra is disabled.

+1 internets for adding breast size forcing the player to not be able to fit into their armor. This is disabled for DD devices if breast scaling is enabled/disabled for DDI?

Are you basing it off node scale? I suggest adding a slider to allow the player to set what is the "normal" scale for the breasts.

I also do not have SLIF installed so adjustments under chastity bra is disabled.

My fault, without SLIF brest scale should be disabled - i'm not going to support node scale without SLIF. About armor - im worry about gameplay after - it's very hard modification in game. But maybe... i need time to answer, ok? :)

Will it work for males?

No, not sure but I never test it with males

maybe ponygirl can use some alternative walking animation like a pony walk? 

If exists animation that can i use... should be good

Something about this mod and the Requiem version of spell charging is combining poorly on the buffs, causing the use of magic to turn my character into a god with 1000+ on most skills.

Requiem - its mod? or?

Something about this mod and the Requiem version of spell charging is combining poorly on the buffs, causing the use of magic to turn my character into a god with 1000+ on most skills.

I use requiem and DT. The only problem I had was weapon speeds being super slow.

Ok, in MCM in first tab on right You can find option to turn off weapon speed - this buff sucks and i made it to resolve speed issue.

My fault, without SLIF brest scale should be disabled - i'm not going to support node scale without SLIF. About armor - im worry about gameplay after - it's very hard modification in game. But maybe... i need time to answer, ok? :)

No worries :)

The default settings of Milk Mod Economy was forcing the player out of their armor almost all the time. The solution was simply slowing MME's breast scale rate.

Reading the description:

Another mood's that add debuffs - dont know all mods - my mod will try to reconfigure other mods if it is possible (option in MCM - default off)
Another mood's that scale noods related with neck, head, and spine - dont know any mod but ....
Are the misspelling on purpose?

I use requiem and DT. The only problem I had was weapon speeds being super slow.

The mod conflict isn't requiem and DT, it's Spell Charging and DT.

@skyrimfet There are many typos in the mod, do you mind if I try to gather them and post a correction?

I know - always when i upload something here i'm tired and only quick write few lines without spell checking - english - it's definitly not my native langauge - when i find some time i will rewrite mod description.

Ooh im curious with what you have done now. Being a cow support. What features does that bring what does it effect and so on. I've been using MME alot so curious how it will work together aswell.

Being a cow support means currently: remove possible conflicts + treatment of BACs items like devious items: hooves=boots, hooves=gloves etc.

When wearing the Pony gear the tail are in the ground, the plug just stick up from ground,, might be me not done something right but i cant fig it out

did you mean graphic glitches? Yes - sometimes it happens  - Im going to replace bugged model - its not my fault i think - sometimes it happens - i found another amazing tail that should fix it .

I made some annotations, they could be hard to read and I apologize.

By the way, I can't seem to see my stats in the "Actors Stats" mcm submenu. Seems to throw some errors. Sadly, I ran in a series of game crashes which wiped out my logs. I'll has to restart the game to get some more data :)

-*-*-

"Days in bondage counter" > "Counter of days spent in bondage".

post-914471-0-53114400-1507216758_thumb.png

post-914471-0-62303700-1507216773_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

IDEAS... Body morphing with training.

I know you train up corsets, which give a really nice permanent hourglass figure. Along with a semi-crippling weight debuff, until trained up. Also my character looks like a Giraffe, her neck is soo long, having and still being locked in an extremely difficult to get out of Striptease Collar for weeks.

These settings would be able to be turned off in the MCM, like the rest of your morphs, as I am sure they wouldn't be to everyones taste.

More morph ideas...

LEGS... Increases muscles on legs when trained up, as well as carry-weight.

Level 1 = legs actually go thinner, when the leg cuffs go on. You are weaker in all leg related stats, Carry-weight and Stamina.

Level 4 = Curvy legs, stronger legs means you can carry more, 1% Stamina buff. 5% charisma, only on level 4.

Level 8 = Muscular legs, if possible. 50 extra carry-weight, 3% stamina buff.

ARMS... Increase arms muscles, when trained up, as well as melee.

Level 1 = Weedy, skinny arms when the arm bands go on. Severe reduction in melee.

Level 4 = Curvy arms, above average strength meaning above average melee. +1% melee.

Level 8 = Strong arms, +5% melee.

NIPPLE RINGS... Increases breast size, depending on a persons bodyslide setup.

Level 1 = Breast reduction when first worn, reduction in charisma -5%. Reduced chest muscles means less stamina -5%.

Level 4 = Breasts increase to +5% standard size. Charisma +5%, Stamina +5%.

Level 8 = Breasts increase to +10% standard size, Charisma +7%, Stamina +7%.

Those crystals in the Deviously Cursed Loot nipple rings, could have some really crazy side effects.

Just some ideas... :)