I had both arms chopped off, but after healing them I can't harvest any flowers anymore.

Barrels, doors, etc still work.

I tested with healing via the mods context menu and also via other mods nothing works.

*EDIT: I should mention that I'm using the SSE tweaked version

Edited by Khuun
  • 3 weeks later...

So uh... I'm' trying to figure out how to give a piece of armour the ability of amputating limbs when worn. How do I "Add the Amputator script as a property to you script like this:
AmputatorMainScript Property AMS Auto"? when adding a property to a script I cannot find it under type.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 5:04 PM, mulliganplummer said:

Does this work in SSE or is there a version that is for SSE. This is a requirement for Wartime Daughters alternate start.

I'd like to point you to this terific resource page for all your SE needs - and yes, the ported mod works for me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 4:39 AM, UrFaveComrade said:

Does this mod work with CBBE presets? I'm seeing the effects of it, but my limbs are still attached

I am also having this issue, using the SE tweaked version. I feel like I must be missing something stupidly obvious, but does anyone have a solution?

4 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

XPMSE.esp? Or incompatible skeleton?

No, I dont have any seletons except fpr XPMSE. 

On 12/21/2020 at 5:41 PM, Aloelpel said:

In case this is still relevant, here is my conversion of Amputator 0.7 including both Monoman's Tweak (1.5) and Morth Scipt Fix with SMP

Amputator 0.7 SSE Tweaked.zip 7.68 MB · 1,041 downloads

Actually this version worked with my game :D TYSM

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, DevilDoom said:

if I understood coding more, (as for right now, I can read the code and mostly understand the actions but cannot replicate the code,) or overall, if I knew how to make a mod, or even modify it. (also kinda lazy from time to time, which is a no-go for a developer of any type of living mod XD)

I might look into in myself, if I manage to find out how the ability of locking works on devious devices, or whichever mod really enables the menu with all the options (manipulate lock / lock)...

P.S.: NOT promising anything, don't expect any miracle, will just take a day or two and go through the mods, that I believe, could affect the actions provided above :)

Well, I did some research after.. (I know it took me almost half a year, but I couldn't really find much time)

Anyways, I found a way to keep the prosthetics on, when using this mod with, let's say SexLab Defeat or Submit, and even Devious Mods that would make the character undress.

What happened before (at least for me), was that the actor would undress fully, meaning, they would remove the prosthetics as well (which was something that bothered me).

So, my solution was just released, quite recently, which made my job much easier.

Straight to the point, what you'd need is a simple tool, called KID (Keyword Item Distributor) and a little patch that I've made.

What the patch will do, is basically prevent the prosthetics to be unequipped, when "unequip" action occurs.

As I mentioned, here is the patch that should work. (Tested it myself, though you can give it a go and tell how it went)

Amputator SexLab Patch [rPho3nix].zip

1 minute ago, DevilDoom said:

Well, I did some research after.. (I know it took me almost half a year, but I couldn't really find much time)

Anyways, I found a way to keep the prosthetics on, when using this mod with, let's say SexLab Defeat or Submit, and even Devious Mods that would make the character undress.

What happened before (at least for me), was that the actor would undress fully, meaning, they would remove the prosthetics as well (which was something that bothered me).

So, my solution was just released, quite recently, which made my job much easier.

Straight to the point, what you'd need is a simple tool, called KID (Keyword Item Distributor) and a little patch that I've made.

What the patch will do, is basically prevent the prosthetics to be unequipped, when "unequip" action occurs.

As I mentioned, here is the patch that should work. (Tested it myself, though you can give it a go and tell how it went)

Amputator SexLab Patch [rPho3nix].zip 730 B · 0 downloads

Right.. to use the patch..

Manual "install":

Drop the *.ini file in the Data folder.

Mod Manager "install":

Just load and activate it.

The file does require you to have Keyword Item Distributor installed.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 3:36 PM, wagg0 said:

Hi, when I use amputator on an hostile npc, the body parts disappear but the enemy continues attacking and damaging me, flying with no legs, is there a way to fix this?

I believe the original author said they don't intend to return to this project.

Other than that, I don't think there is anyone with the proper knowledge and interested enough to try to fix the mod.

Edited by DevilDoom
13 hours ago, WhyamIDoingthis? said:

Amputator keeps crashing for me. I've installed theAmputator 0.7 SSE Tweaked.zipAmputator SSE.zipAmputator Framework Tweaked v1.5 (19-Nov-2020).7z versions, but it all crashes as soon as I click Continue or New Game. Is there anything this mod just isn't compatible with, or am I forgetting some requirement?

Try this (should have all the tweaks included already)..

Amputator.zip

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 5:44 AM, WhyamIDoingthis? said:

... okay nevermind

Okay, nevermind. Turns out the issue isn't with Amputator, it's "Wartimes A Daughters Tale" being somehow incompatible with it, despite having Amputator as a requirement...

Did you manage to get Wartimes and Amputator to work? having a similar issue.

• 4 weeks later...

I get the following warning when I generate FNIS, and loading the game results in all the actors in T-pose, no issues before installing Amputator 0.7 beta

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Amputator_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I'm using Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.5 (19-Nov-2020).7z but the problem was also present in Amputator 0.7 beta.

failed01.jpg

FIXED SEE NEXT POST

Edited by run4loki2
fixed see below