• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 5:23 PM, TheQueenofTraps said:

So, I'm using this one, but as soon as I change something via F1, the game just gives me... like ~5-10 seconds per frame.

I've waited for like 5min, this does not seize.

I also started a new game (same mod-config) aaand it still happened.

Any pointers? Anything I can paste/supply that might help?

In case: I'm using 3BBB

animations dont work for me no matter what I try. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Been reading for days. Is there a better amputation mod? Can anyone point me to a mod where I can lose limbs in combat and have to get prosthetics? All forums point me here + the traps mod that it goes with but whenever I remove my limbs with the F1 key I just float in the air and none of the animations advertised work for me at all. Ive run FNIS and disabled FNIS PCEA2 and all 360 run mods. Still.. no animations. Thanks in advanced.

EDIT: Limb removal does work as intended. Just  the animations which dont work, and therefore ruin the mods immersion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 3:21 AM, smarenwolf said:

So, I'm using this one, but as soon as I change something via F1, the game just gives me... like ~5-10 seconds per frame.

Got the same lag problem.

I tried the mod today.

When i was testing mods earlier today i got it working with F1.

When i tested it now on another character with some more mods it started lagging like crazy.

I also activated several mods and played around before i noticed the lagspikes from amputation.

Reloading an earlier save in starting area still gave off lagspikes.

Creating a new character also gaves lagspikes.

I use 3BBB, had Slaverun and SexLab Survival installed.

During the timeframe from when it worked to when it stopped working i installed:

-Devious Lore, Struggle Idles, Lore Patch

-Racemenu High Heels

-The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

-Extra Guards

-Suspecious City Guards

-Lady Cloe Follower

-Believable Crime Report

-FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts

-Crime Overhaul

-Julienne Follwoer

-Silvia Follower

-Abigail the Lusty Maid Follower

-Stay At Systems Page

If you can crossreference any of these then maybe there's the culprit.

edit 1:

Disabling some of the mods seemed to work, i'll report once i find the culprit.

edit 2:

Narrowed down to:

-Crime Overhaul
-SV Mods Menu Crimes Spells and followers
-FilesAccesss
-Believable Crime Report Radiu
-Suspecious City Guards
-Extra Guards Lite SE

edit 3:

Tried again with several mods disabled, but got laggs again. I'm not sure anymore..

On 9/14/2020 at 9:21 PM, smarenwolf said:

amputator framework does that on SSE because it doesn't like HDT-SMP physics, so if you have a body or outfit with SMP use regular CBT instead and if you have any SMP hair or wigs take them off.

1 hour ago, PegadaSans said:

Got the same lag problem.

I tried the mod today.

When i was testing mods earlier today i got it working with F1.

When i tested it now on another character with some more mods it started lagging like crazy.

I also activated several mods and played around before i noticed the lagspikes from amputation.

Reloading an earlier save in starting area still gave off lagspikes.

Creating a new character also gaves lagspikes.

I use 3BBB, had Slaverun and SexLab Survival installed.

During the timeframe from when it worked to when it stopped working i installed:

-Devious Lore, Struggle Idles, Lore Patch

-Racemenu High Heels

-The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

-Extra Guards

-Suspecious City Guards

-Lady Cloe Follower

-Believable Crime Report

-FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts

-Crime Overhaul

-Julienne Follwoer

-Silvia Follower

-Abigail the Lusty Maid Follower

-Stay At Systems Page

If you can crossreference any of these then maybe there's the culprit.

edit 1:

Disabling some of the mods seemed to work, i'll report once i find the culprit.

edit 2:

Narrowed down to:

-Crime Overhaul
-SV Mods Menu Crimes Spells and followers
-FilesAccesss
-Believable Crime Report Radiu
-Suspecious City Guards
-Extra Guards Lite SE

edit 3:

Tried again with several mods disabled, but got laggs again. I'm not sure anymore..

From this I'm guessing it's possible one of the followers you added have SMP hair of some kind and you tried amputating then, or maybe you just put on an SMP wig.

It really is just SMP physics though.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:39 AM, PegadaSans said:

I do have KSHair SMP, so you might be right.

Though i think i tried with that.

On one of the attempts i made a new character with skyrim hair it worked.

Then i think i did the racemenu console and loaded my preset with SMP hair and it still worked.

Then again, fuzzy memory so i'm not 100%.

use this older conversion it apparently fixed the physics lag.

wait no use this one it has a version of amputator framework and then find DonTheDime's latest amputator tweaked at page 15 (a.k.a go back one page in this topic) which is what i am using and it seems to be fairly stable.

That's what I understood but the options do not appear in zaz animation while the animations are loaded by fnis and the elements are available in additem.

When you talk about the MCM menu you're talking about a zaz animation pack or a menu in this mode? because there isn't one.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, celeteus said:

I need some help. I downloaded the sse version, but for some reason when I tried to use f1 to amputate the limbs nothing happens. The mod to bug fix this problem does not support sse so FNIS doesn't work with that solution. What should I do?

Quick question, did you go into the MCM and assign F1 as the toggle?

5 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

Quick question, did you go into the MCM and assign F1 as the toggle?

Yeah I did but nothing changes. The menu pop out when I click f1, but after selecting the part nothing is removed. when I turned on the debug it says FNIS alternate animation error

Is this mod only compatible with zaz (or zap) v7? Or Can i use with with the v8 version? For some reason when I try to use both v7 and v8 my game crashes, and atm my save is using v8, so I cant get the amputator framework to show up in the mcm menu...Would really like for it to work as I need it for my wartimes mod save.

19 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

@Thingolf  Monoman's tweaked version works fine with 8 and 8+, so this probably does too.

So should I delete/remove the basic amputee framework and instead only use Monomans version? Or does his version still require there regualr amputee framework?

NVM just noticed the Monoman said to only use his version and not the OG amputee mod ad the same time. Hopefully this solves the problem I`m having.

18 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

Is this the Monoman tweaked version?

If not can you please convert that one

It is the original AF. If you need to convert something, I recommend Cathedral Asset Optimizer on Nexus.

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/434567-monoman1/content/?type=downloads_file&change_section=1

There is a patch, Amputator Tweaked v1.3 Morph Script Fix, that you may or may not need.