10 hours ago, AFFFC said:

If it can be added by Ne,it will be wonderful!Thanks!

So I checked the files for amputator and there seems to be an option called "alternative animation" (or something like that) in mcm script file.

have you tried enabling that? There does seem to be a message about the animation possibly being glitched, so I cannot guarantee it will work.

Worst case scenario, if you have any .esp slot still free, download SD+ from here, or check here for patches. It's your call, but this is the only "solution" that comes to my mind atm. If you do install it, check mcm settings, where it should say something like "switch to lower position" or, "change animation".. buttons by default can be arrow up and arrow down.

If possible, wait for someone else to reply, or ask somewhere else before going with my suggestion. I am in no way an expert and don't have much knowledge about mods so I could be wrong and, worst case scenario, your save breaks..

I'm sorry I cannot be of much help.

6 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

So I checked the files for amputator and there seems to be an option called "alternative animation" (or something like that) in mcm script file.

have you tried enabling that? There does seem to be a message about the animation possibly being glitched, so I cannot guarantee it will work.

Worst case scenario, if you have any .esp slot still free, download SD+ from here, or check here for patches. It's your call, but this is the only "solution" that comes to my mind atm. If you do install it, check mcm settings, where it should say something like "switch to lower position" or, "change animation".. buttons by default can be arrow up and arrow down.

If possible, wait for someone else to reply, or ask somewhere else before going with my suggestion. I am in no way an expert and don't have much knowledge about mods so I could be wrong and, worst case scenario, your save breaks..

I'm sorry I cannot be of much help.

THANKS

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, incesikurity said:

How safe it is to use it on SE? does it crash? I looked mostly for mod that allow me to replace/cut/shrink one arm, and this is the only mod that is doing it

Worked well for me, although, you probably want a "prepatched" one. Look for Monoman1's Tweaked version. It should be either here or in wartime stories section of LL.

Here's the link:

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 11:38 AM, DevilDoom said:

Worked well for me, although, you probably want a "prepatched" one. Look for Monoman1's Tweaked version. It should be either here or in wartime stories section of LL.

Here's the link:

so I downloaded it as you recomended from this thread and animations from it sometimes run and sometimes are not. For some time it was fine, but now no matter what limb's are missing its always floating human.  I figured it's something with nemezis, because when I disable it it's working always (at least when I was testing), so is there a way to force amputator animations to overwrite all others? or something I don't know.

18 hours ago, incesikurity said:

so I downloaded it as you recomended from this thread and animations from it sometimes run and sometimes are not. For some time it was fine, but now no matter what limb's are missing its always floating human.  I figured it's something with nemezis, because when I disable it it's working always (at least when I was testing), so is there a way to force amputator animations to overwrite all others? or something I don't know.

not sure, I personally don't use nemesis, just because..

Guess I'm stuck in time and don't want to move on, leaving FNIS behind..

about your issue, if you've seen mod work (better) when not using nemesis, then that could be an issue. Not sure if nemesis has a "patch" for it.

6 hours ago, smolxlili said:

FNIS says FNIS_Amputator_Behavior is not compatible with SE, is this mod just not compatible with SE?

where do you get that message? Just downloaded the mod to see it for myself, and it all goes through no issues.

Are you sure you've downloaded the right mod/ that you have the "right" game version?

Haven't really tried Amputator on AE, but would probably not work (correct me if I'm wrong anyone with more knowledge)

1 hour ago, DevilDoom said:

where do you get that message? Just downloaded the mod to see it for myself, and it all goes through no issues.

Are you sure you've downloaded the right mod/ that you have the "right" game version?

Haven't really tried Amputator on AE, but would probably not work (correct me if I'm wrong anyone with more knowledge)

Interesting. I was just going to give this mod a try too but I allso get the message from GenerateFNISforUsers that the mod isn't compatible with SE.

I allso tried with the ported version from tab 13 in this convarsation bot got the same message.

When starting the game i get no char.anims, just the frozen arms-out char.

image.png.d73d766c85463ad2d527a4e269be3632.png

On 1/17/2023 at 2:09 PM, Leodriz said:

Interesting. I was just going to give this mod a try too but I allso get the message from GenerateFNISforUsers that the mod isn't compatible with SE.

I allso tried with the ported version from tab 13 in this convarsation bot got the same message.

When starting the game i get no char.anims, just the frozen arms-out char.

image.png.d73d766c85463ad2d527a4e269be3632.png

mind if I ask what Skyrim version you are running, more specifically, which is it 1.57.9 (or something like that) or is it the one "up-to-date" (1.6x.x)?

As I mentioned before, that could be a reason. Not 100%, but it's possible

Edited by DevilDoom
52 minutes ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Have you seen this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81708

Haven't tried it myself yet but looks to be exactly what you want.

Yea I tried it. It has whole quest and npc's. immersion is really there. Only issue I have is this use it's own custom race, so when you swap between having arm and not, my face will be deformed in one of them (probably because HP head). I didn't tweak it yet, so maybe there is way to go around it.

On 1/18/2023 at 1:07 AM, DevilDoom said:

mind if I ask what Skyrim version you are running, more specifically, which is it 1.57.9 (or something like that) or is it the one "up-to-date" (1.6x.x)?

As I mentioned before, that could be a reason. Not 100%, but it's possible

I have the latest version of SE (1.6.640), and i have the same problem, fnis (base and xxl) tell me the mod is not compatible with SE. I've tried the tweaked version, i have my character, removing node is ok (at least on PC, didn't tried it on NPC), but i don't have anim, even in first view

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on getting this to work on AE? I tried Monoman1's Tweaked version 1.6 and even running FNIS with just the mod first in a separate profile, then running FNIS with all my mods and I still can't get it to work.  I am using the most current AE build and SLIF.  The mod behaviors seem to work. I drop equipped items and play the correct animations, but my hands and feet don't change.  PS I am using a 3BA body if that makes any difference.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

when I remove forearms and lower legs, the lower half of the body disappears/glitches away. Some have reported a similar problem in this threat couple of years ago. All other amputation combinations work flawless for me. I use the LE version. Someone has reported that jumping fixes it, and indeed it does, but only for a short bit. And jumping every few seconds breaks my immersion^^ Has anyone ever found a fix for that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...