On 7/24/2022 at 1:03 PM, DevilDoom said:

As I said "could be", with it I really meant to say, my honest guess is that the reason is AE.

And I'm finding your theory quite possible. Haven't used this mod on LE and have only used it for a short amount of time in SE. That said, my guess was purely from experience of other people's feedback for other script-based mods on either nexus or LL.

The worst part is, that since the AE version runs on newer programming language, fixing the issue would probably* require different solutions (as to a differently written code).

(*probably, as I once again have no real clue) :D

Very true, since anything related to Skse had to be updated/rewritten for AE to be compatible and Racemenu was one of them, though weirdly enough most scripts even ones converted to work on SE seem to work without issue with the exception of those that interacted with specific skse based .dll's, but hopefully someone more versed in Papyrus or scripting can update it.

Minor Update
I did some comparisons with the net immerse and Ni overrides from pre AE and AE, and as far as I can tell it should work, which led me to look into the acutal coding of the Morph script and compared it to the Net Immerse call for the SetNodeScale Function, as far as I can tell the SetNodeScales's were all incorrect on the change process but correct on the revert process,
an example
SetNodeScale(akActor, NINODE_RIGHT_Foot, 1.0) (the call for resetting /healing)
SetNodeScale(akActor,NINODE_RIGHT_Foot, 0.01) (the call for the morph/ amputation)
I would test if this is the issue with it not working on AE but cant get the compiler to work, and for all I know this isnt the cause but it may be a good place to start.

Edited by Deimos
new information
On 7/24/2022 at 10:07 PM, Deimos said:

Minor Update
I did some comparisons with the net immerse and Ni overrides from pre AE and AE, and as far as I can tell it should work, which led me to look into the acutal coding of the Morph script and compared it to the Net Immerse call for the SetNodeScale Function, as far as I can tell the SetNodeScales's were all incorrect on the change process but correct on the revert process,
an example
SetNodeScale(akActor, NINODE_RIGHT_Foot, 1.0) (the call for resetting /healing)
SetNodeScale(akActor,NINODE_RIGHT_Foot, 0.01) (the call for the morph/ amputation)

You reckon the space after "akActor,*" could be causing an issue for AE version? I kinda doubt such difference would cause an issue..

As for the digit, I believe the author has been testing out different digits but said that one would make the amputation look best.

It should never be 0, or it either disappears, or it goes inwards (can't recall which one), therefore, the "closest" to 0 would be something like 0.01.

Going lower would not register and would count towards 0.

7 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

You reckon the space after "akActor,*" could be causing an issue for AE version? I kinda doubt such difference would cause an issue..

As for the digit, I believe the author has been testing out different digits but said that one would make the amputation look best.

It should never be 0, or it either disappears, or it goes inwards (can't recall which one), therefore, the "closest" to 0 would be something like 0.01.

Going lower would not register and would count towards 0.

It is possible, since the AE version uses an updated version of both Skse (NetImmerse.psc) and Racemenu (NIOveride.psc) and could require an exact match for spacing, only other idea could be an issue with FSMP and 3ba/3bbb.

14 hours ago, Deimos said:

It is possible, since the AE version uses an updated version of both Skse (NetImmerse.psc) and Racemenu (NIOveride.psc) and could require an exact match for spacing, only other idea could be an issue with FSMP and 3ba/3bbb.

True, there's been issues with FSMP and 3BBB bodies before..

I did some testing:

My setup: Most recent Skyrim AE with Amputator 1.6 from Monoman.

Amputator + FNIS XXL + SLIF = No Animation, No Node scaling

Amputator + FNIS + SLIF = No Node scaling

Amputator + Nemesis + SLIF = No Node scaling

Amputator + FNIS = Everything works fine

Amputator + Nemesis = Everything works fine

It looks like Amp conflicts with SLIF on AE. I could modify the script to ignore SLIF but i don't know enough about SLIF to fix the integration.

I don't even know why we would want Amp to interact to SLIF.

Maybe @Monoman1  knows :)

Edit:

Here is the updated script which just ignores SLIF.

It is based on the 1.6 version of Monoman from this post:

I don't know if this works with other versions but i am highly sceptical about it.

Amputator 1.6 SLIF ignore.zip

Edited by numen13
Add File
14 minutes ago, numen13 said:

Don't remember 100% but but IIRC amp framework works by shrinking nodes - hands, arms, legs etc. So to avoid conflicts with SLIF (which also scales nodes ofc) I'd imagine changes to nods are run through SLIF if SLIF is installed. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't remember 100% but but IIRC amp framework works by shrinking nodes - hands, arms, legs etc. So to avoid conflicts with SLIF (which also scales nodes ofc) I'd imagine changes to nods are run through SLIF if SLIF is installed. 

That does make sense.. to prevent any conflicts, that is.

And the conclusion of it would be for AE users to either use the amputator without SLIF or.. ? I ain't even sure SE SLIF works as it should for AE.

7 hours ago, numen13 said:

I did some testing:

My setup: Most recent Skyrim AE with Amputator 1.6 from Monoman.

Amputator + FNIS XXL + SLIF = No Animation, No Node scaling

Amputator + FNIS + SLIF = No Node scaling

Amputator + Nemesis + SLIF = No Node scaling

Amputator + FNIS = Everything works fine

Amputator + Nemesis = Everything works fine

It looks like Amp conflicts with SLIF on AE. I could modify the script to ignore SLIF but i don't know enough about SLIF to fix the integration.

Maybe @Monoman1  knows :)

Edit:

Here is the updated script which just ignores SLIF.

It is based on the 1.6 version of Monoman from this post:

I don't know if this works with other versions but i am highly sceptical about it.

Amputator 1.6 SLIF ignore.zip 1.89 kB · 2 downloads

This fixed it, though just to be on the safe side I did do the SSE fixes  Racemenu fix (Memory manager and scaleform allocator to false just to be on the safe side)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am struggling to get the animations to work on SSE

I've tried a couple of the potential fixes in the thread without luck.
Also im not using SLIF (yet)

My modding skills leave something to be desired, so im wondering if it possibly could be something as simple as load orders?

i've ofc run both fnis and nemesis.

• 1 month later...

Can I please get any ideas about this issue? I've tried all the patches, fixes on previous pages, every combination of load order with no luck.

On Skyrim LE, all versions of amp framework (0.7, all tweaked versions from Monoman) work perfectly UNTIL I change body scaling using Racemenu morph sliders.

After I change body scaling, any version of the mod successfully shrinks nodes (amputates) but causes a CTD 1 sec later.

It must be the mod's morph.pex not playing nice with others. When I replaced morph.pex with a placeholder that didn't shrink anything, there's no CTD (amputated animations work fine, game keeps running, just no visual amputation). If the morph.pex shrinks nodes successfully, there's a CTD seconds later.

Anything please?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 6:07 AM, Dathanio said:

Can I please get any ideas about this issue? I've tried all the patches, fixes on previous pages, every combination of load order with no luck.

On Skyrim LE, all versions of amp framework (0.7, all tweaked versions from Monoman) work perfectly UNTIL I change body scaling using Racemenu morph sliders.

After I change body scaling, any version of the mod successfully shrinks nodes (amputates) but causes a CTD 1 sec later.

It must be the mod's morph.pex not playing nice with others. When I replaced morph.pex with a placeholder that didn't shrink anything, there's no CTD (amputated animations work fine, game keeps running, just no visual amputation). If the morph.pex shrinks nodes successfully, there's a CTD seconds later.

Anything please?

I use tweaked version and always playing with modified scaled body with no problems. I am not moder but solved my problems with this:

Check sceleton version or files to not be overwriting. Check amputator files to not be overwriting. Use crushfixes skse plugins. Try to use amputator without other mods exept racemenu and skyui installed on new game. Maybe chech body physics.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 3:20 AM, DevilDoom said:

这确实是有道理的。防止任何冲突,就是这样。

它的结论是,AE用户要么在没有SLIF的情况下使用截肢器,要么。?我什至不确定 SE SLIF 是否像 AE 一样工作。

But I don't know how can I make my character crawl after using F1.

My vision is SE

After cutting the legs, my character won't crawl.The only change is her legs  disapper.

There is a log: Amputator Fnis AltemateAnimations Error

1 minute ago, AFFFC said:

But I don't know how can I make my character crawl after using F1.

My vision is SE

After cutting the legs, my character won't crawl.The only change is her legs  disapper.

There is a log: Amputator Fnis AltemateAnimations Error

And I use Amputator + FNIS XXL + SLIF  + Nemesis

1 hour ago, AFFFC said:

And I use Amputator + FNIS XXL + SLIF  + Nemesis

Personally I'd use either FNIS or Nemesis (tbh, FNIS is still the better option) and not both together. However I doubt that would cause any issues. Just an opinion/suggestion.

Have you downloaded/installed the right files?, since there's been many different sources for the mod..

And there should be a MCM menu with settings, I believe.

Though I ain't 100% sure, as I used Amputator with some other mod that added crawling animation (I think it was sanguine debauchery)

15 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

Personally I'd use either FNIS or Nemesis (tbh, FNIS is still the better option) and not both together. However I doubt that would cause any issues. Just an opinion/suggestion.

Have you downloaded/installed the right files?, since there's been many different sources for the mod..

And there should be a MCM menu with settings, I believe.

Though I ain't 100% sure, as I used Amputator with some other mod that added crawling animation (I think it was sanguine debauchery)

First,where I download was this page

If it's wrong,would you offer me a right page?Thanks!

Second,my vision has a MCM,but it can't do anyting about the animation.

1 hour ago, AFFFC said:

First,where I download was this page

Yeah, I think this was the one I used IIRC.

and about MCM, I do remember having some options.. maybe I'm just thinking of something else. Have you used FNIS to register all animations? if you're using mo2, make a new profile and install only amputator and all its requirements. use only FNIS in that case..

I'm wondering if this would do the trick in figuring out the issue..

37 minutes ago, DevilDoom said:

Yeah, I think this was the one I used IIRC.

and about MCM, I do remember having some options.. maybe I'm just thinking of something else. Have you used FNIS to register all animations? if you're using mo2, make a new profile and install only amputator and all its requirements. use only FNIS in that case..

I'm wondering if this would do the trick in figuring out the issue..

image.png.80f56bed012e5a906bf7d22e5ba6b881.pngimage.png.264a2761453dbfa38ffdc97f699c081d.png