• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed with the BHUNP 3BBB body as well. Must be something related to breast physics in the same spot where Amputator has its hider slots. I found a workaround though. Install an immersive non-HDT armor set, like Immersive UUNP HDT Non-HDT, and if you get hit by Amputator, put on one of the non-HDT armors. Your boobs will come back.

For the nude body, this doesn't appear to be an option for CBBE 3BBB, but BHUNP can be installed without the Havok Object in the mesh. Instead you can CC in a dummy Havok object to turn HDT on or off. This object doesn't render the torso invisible when you equip it. But SMP armors still vanish the torso. Either wear something non-bouncy or go topless you amputated freaks ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2016 at 9:29 AM, Hæretic said:

View File

Amputator Framework

This is a framework mod that tries to cover everything related to the removement of bodyparts. It can be used without other mods but is designed so other mods can use it easily.
I used Node scaling to remove the bodyparts by scaling them to zero, this has several advantages.
It is compatible with all bodytypes and clothes, it's easy to manage , and it can be easily done for all scaleable bodyparts on both sides seperatly.
The downside is, the end where the node is scaled to zero looks a bit weird on some bodyparts. This can be covered up with slavetats, the included prosthetics or normal clothes.

Currently it is in beta state and some features are missing or are getting improved, so please feel free to share problems you encountered or make suggestions.

How does it work

For Users

Reveal hidden contents

Press the Editor Key (Default F1) while facing the actor you want to edit. Alternatively press the Editor Key while facing no actor to edit the player.
Choose which bodyparts you want to remove and which side.
To use the included Items add them via console or use this mod: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/64905/?

For Modders

Reveal hidden contents

Add the Amputator script as a property to you script like this:
AmputatorMainScript Property AMS Auto

Call this Function to edit an actor:
AMS.ApplyAmputator(Actor akActor, int morphType ,int bothLeftRight)

morphType determines which bodypart to remove, the codes are:
0 = Heal all Amputations
1 = Feet
2 = Lower Legs
3 = Upper Legs
4 = Hands
5 = Forearms
6 = UpperArms

bothLeftRight determines which side to remove
0 = Both sides
1 = Left
2 = Right

Currently Included

Options are included to slow the actors down, use new animations , disable player controls and adjust jumping height.
You can use the editor menu to remove actors and see which actors are affected.

3 alternate animation sets for 3 different circumstances are included.
When the actor has no lower legs it moves on all fours using the existing animationset from DarkAngel1265
When the actor has no lower legs and forearms it uses a new animation set done by Zaz. (not completely finished)
When the actor has no limbs it currently uses the first animationset as a placeholder. I am hoping to get a new movement animation set for this circumstance too but this might take some time.

There are also a couple of prosthetics included most of them use textures from the Zaz Animation Pack and come in 2 variants (MetalRedRust & MetalBlackRust)
I am planning to add more over time.

Requirements

Zaz AnimationPack and all its requirements.

Racemenu or NIOverride

(IMPORTANT !!!)
To use all of the included alternate animations you have to use the new fnis v6.3 xxl version. Fore included the npc_turn animations in this version, if you use another version the npc will stand up while turning. The mod will work without it but it is recommended to use it.

Credits

Zaz for making the new animation set and beeing so helpfull.
Fore for making the new fnis version.
DarkAngel1265 for the crawling on all fours animationset, and Cocein for making a version with fixed camera height.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack , Racemenu or NIOverride
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, akimaruto said:

Hello ,

I love use this mod and I have one question 

At each reboot of skyrim all amputed character is heal , is it normal or i have a problem with this mod ?

If someone know how to memorize between each reboot the amputed people in the game , that will be so great :) .

Has there been a solution to the above problem ?

I am using the converted SE version and works great. Well besides the healing of amputated limbs whenever I load the area again, where the amputated followers are.

Where do you guys have it in your load order? Maybe that's part of my problem?

It most likely will never work on smp bodies due to the way amputator and smp handle body parts unless the mod is rebuilt or patched, replacing the way amputator scales nodes to 0 to "amputate" them and instead using something else like an armor piece that makes a specific body part invisible.

As for Amputed limbs healing after reboots, it's not a bug it's the way the data for amputated limbs/npcs is stored IF stored at all.

Basically someone needs to redo this mod from scratch plox.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:35 PM, Geehral said:

using it on se works fine with one exeption HDT-SMP
any chance to make it compatible?

i found the problem with hdt the fps drop or hdt crash only happen if u scale stuuf down to 0 aslong u stay above a specific number ur hdt shouldt not crash in my mod i use scale 0.5 actually and this works fine for me

On 3/11/2020 at 7:44 PM, Geehral said:

i found the problem with hdt the fps drop or hdt crash only happen if u scale stuuf down to 0 aslong u stay above a specific number ur hdt shouldt not crash in my mod i use scale 0.5 actually and this works fine for me

But how do you set the scale to 0.5, i don't see that anywhere in the mcm or the mod's menu when pressing F1.

I'm assuming you either modified the scripts which not everyone can do or your using something else not from this mod, right ?

19 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

But how do you set the scale to 0.5, i don't see that anywhere in the mcm or the mod's menu when pressing F1.

I'm assuming you either modified the scripts which not everyone can do or your using something else not from this mod, right ?

i working on a own mod where i use the same command and occured the same issue as i set the morph to 0 then i just set it to 0.1 and had no crash or fps drop to 1-3

not sure if it will work if i change the script values to 0.1 maybe it will give visual glitches but if u guys want i can try to make a tweak version

1 minute ago, Geehral said:

i working on a own mod where i use the same command and occured the same issue as i set the morph to 0 then i just set it to 0.1 and had no crash or fps drop to 1-3

not sure if it will work if i change the script values to 0 maybe it will give visual glitches but if u guys want i can make a tweak version

i just tried Amputator Framework again a few minutes ago using cbbe 3BA cbpc + smp to see if i'd still crash and while i do not ctd parts of my pc's body turn invisible and fps drops to 10/15 so i guess changing the script value to 0 would not work.

i do not know what it looks like when scaled to 0.1 but if it's not causing ctd's and fps drops then keeping it to 0.1 is the way to go.

also i'm interested in your mod, what is it about ?

Hey Folk,

for any who is interested i change a little bit on the script to avoid the HDT bug i tested in my setup Skyrim SE with HDT-SMP and it worked without any issue.
just replace the original script with my version
if u encounter any issue with the amputee part message me but ot for the armor, animation parts i only changed the script wich do the morph

AmputatorMorphScript.pex

15 minutes ago, Geehral said:

Hey Folk,

for any who is interested i change a little bit on the script to avoid the HDT bug i tested in my setup Skyrim SE with HDT-SMP and it worked without any issue.
just replace the original script with my version
if u encounter any issue with the amputee part message me but ot for the armor, animation parts i only changed the script wich do the morph

AmputatorMorphScript.pex 5.03 kB · 1 download

Thank you !

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, snipers69 said:

When i try to uninstall it says it is not a valid plugin

What says that ? whatever "it" is, probably means you haven't uninstalled it fully.

You need to remove any files from the mod you may have added manually or whatever mod manager your using may have "forgotten" to delete.

Hello,

not sure if the chat here is still about Amputator mod for oldrim or only about SE version, but I was wondering...

anyways, maybe it's just me but for some reason on some actions that would cause a character to get stripped (partially or fully), the prosthetics would get unequipped and would need to be re-equipped again.

What I was wondering about, was if it would be possible to somehow make a script that would work as DD mods, where the prosthetics would be "lockable" to the character on equip action. (you could either just be locked or get a prompt if either you want to lock it or manipulate locks to temporarily lock and be able to unlock later on << at least that's how it was with DD mods, I believe.)

anything in that direction would be awesome.

Just a suggestion or ... hmm ... some type of idea if it wasn't yet implemented or ... yeah...

Thanks for reading this :D

2 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

:D

That'be nice, but it seems the author hasn't been active since 2017.

At this point i think someone should remake this mod and add a bunch of cool features to it like the lock mechanic you mentioned but that's probably not gonna happen...

1 hour ago, PraedythXVI said:

That'be nice, but it seems the author hasn't been active since 2017.

At this point i think someone should remake this mod and add a bunch of cool features to it like the lock mechanic you mentioned but that's probably not gonna happen...

Not exactly what you're looking for, but Monoman has a tweaked version that's a lot newer with cleaned up code and some new features over at: 

28 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Not exactly what you're looking for, but Monoman has a tweaked version that's a lot newer with cleaned up code and some new features over at: 

Thanks !

I think i had seen this before but ignored it back then because he hadn't done many changes to it, now i see he's improved it a lot which is nice :D but does it ctd when amputating if we're using an smp body ? if so would the fix above (post #341) work or would a new fix need to be made for his version ?

1 minute ago, PraedythXVI said:

Thanks !

I think i had seen this before but ignored it back then because he hadn't done many changes to it, now i see he's improved it a lot which is nice :D but does it ctd when amputating if we're using an smp body ? if so would the fix above (post #341) work or would a new fix need to be made for his version ?

I haven't tested it in a while but it should not work with SMP out of the box, no.

4 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

UwU what kind of request ??

Just told them about the idea here, asked if they could by any chance manage to add some type of feature that would be able to lock the prosthetic on the body... same as mentioned here, linked this thread as well, just so they could see the whole situation if they wanted to, I guess ?

12 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

Just told them about the idea here, asked if they could by any chance manage to add some type of feature that would be able to lock the prosthetic on the body... same as mentioned here, linked this thread as well, just so they could see the whole situation if they wanted to, I guess ?

Well i hope they do, that feature would be nice + the script fix for smp bodies doesn't work on his version, main reason being he renamed the scripts so they don't have the same name as the ones here..