• 2 months later...

Hello, I have a problem. I have been trying for 4 days to make the mod work for me but there is no way. In the end, I have only put the racemenu, FNI, SKSE64 2.2.3, AMPUTATOR FRAMEWORK SE, 1.6
ZAZ 7.0 SE AND SKYIU.
i can't get it to work i'm playing on anniversary edition. The mcm works for me, the amputator comes out but that's it no matter how much I hit f1 so that the hands or anything disappears from my character or others, there is no way. please help i'm desperate. by the way I use vortex

Edited by TANYA1994
On 8/15/2023 at 9:57 PM, TANYA1994 said:

Hello, I have a problem. I have been trying for 4 days to make the mod work for me but there is no way. In the end, I have only put the racemenu, FNI, SKSE64 2.2.3, AMPUTATOR FRAMEWORK SE, 1.6
ZAZ 7.0 SE AND SKYIU.
i can't get it to work i'm playing on anniversary edition. The mcm works for me, the amputator comes out but that's it no matter how much I hit f1 so that the hands or anything disappears from my character or others, there is no way. please help i'm desperate. by the way I use vortex

Have you tried the script mentioned in the posts above? Worked for me.

Thought I'd just share what worked for my on the latest AE skyrim since I read some people have problems. Took a while to get animations half working.

Get the second Amputator tweak framework here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/24/

Get the ZAZ 8.0+ from here. I use CBBE so only tried that

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

I use only Nemesis, not FNIS. 

As for load order I put ZaZ followed by amputator and I put both of them above any other body things like CBBE, CBPC, 3BA etc. 

This video kinda shows how you use it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5uUaXasqk

If you also want prostetics as in the video you need https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563?tab=files

The only thing that is weird is the animations are super weird if you remove more than the forearms and lower legs. The body is kinda flying around over the floor. Maybe they just didn't get around to add some cool nugget animation idk. 

Edited by john533
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 5:10 PM, numen13 said:

I did some testing:

My setup: Most recent Skyrim AE with Amputator 1.6 from Monoman.

Amputator + FNIS XXL + SLIF = No Animation, No Node scaling

Amputator + FNIS + SLIF = No Node scaling

Amputator + Nemesis + SLIF = No Node scaling

Amputator + FNIS = Everything works fine

Amputator + Nemesis = Everything works fine

It looks like Amp conflicts with SLIF on AE. I could modify the script to ignore SLIF but i don't know enough about SLIF to fix the integration.

I don't even know why we would want Amp to interact to SLIF.

Maybe @Monoman1  knows :)

Edit:

Here is the updated script which just ignores SLIF.

It is based on the 1.6 version of Monoman from this post:

I don't know if this works with other versions but i am highly sceptical about it.

Amputator 1.6 SLIF ignore.zipFetching info...

Thank you. It now works well with the latest AE.

On 8/21/2023 at 10:58 AM, john533 said:

以为我会分享在最新的 AE 天际上对我有用的东西,因为我读到有些人有问题。花了一段时间才让动画工作一半。

在此处获取第二个截肢器调整框架:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/24/

从这里获取 ZAZ 8.0+。我使用CBBE,所以只尝试过

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

我只使用复仇女神,不使用 FNIS。

至于负载顺序,我把ZaZ放在截肢器后面,我把它们都放在任何其他身体之上,如CBBE,CBPC,3BA等。

这个视频有点展示了你如何使用它。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5uUaXasqk

如果您还想要视频中的假肢,则需要 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563?tab=files

唯一奇怪的是,如果你移除的不仅仅是前臂和小腿,动画就会超级奇怪。身体有点在地板上飞来飞去。也许他们只是没有时间添加一些很酷的金块动画idk。

Did you try that script?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 10:51 AM, idunno131 said:

Trying to make this work with AE, but sadly Monoman1 Has removed access to his tweaks or deleted them? So I can't get Amputator 1.6. Anyone got the file laying around or got a port that works

he has reuploaded most of his stuff though it seems some versions are one or two versions behind? not sure if intentional but that latest on the blog is 1.5. Anyone know what the 1.5 to 1.6 update did and if its important maybe we can get a reupload? not gonna ping bc it isnt that important but monoman if you're reading this and can reupload 1.6 or give blessing to someone else to do so that would be cool

I think I've messed something up somewhere along the line.  I just re-downloaded the Amputator Framework.  I could have *sworn* there were peglegs and a few other things, not just the stump caps.  But I'm not seeing them in the meshes folder, or anywhere else, just the caps.

The amputations work perfectly; the limb goes away as it should.  The prosthetics (the limb caps) I do have work perfectly; they fit the slots as they should.  I just don't have the peglegs and whatnot.  And I know they exist, because I have a screenshot of my follower with a pegleg, though admittedly it was from quite a while ago, like, you know, before Covid even. lol

Anyone have any thoughts as to what I've done wrong?

I'm using Oldrim (SkyrimLE) with the latest updates to everything (SL, DD, Zaz) and I do have UIExtensions and AddItem Menu if that matters.

7 hours ago, xcrunner15 said:

he has reuploaded most of his stuff though it seems some versions are one or two versions behind? not sure if intentional but that latest on the blog is 1.5. Anyone know what the 1.5 to 1.6 update did and if its important maybe we can get a reupload? not gonna ping bc it isnt that important but monoman if you're reading this and can reupload 1.6 or give blessing to someone else to do so that would be cool

I am using 1.5 since forever are you sure there even was tweaked 1.6?

On 7/30/2022 at 12:10 PM, numen13 said:

I did some testing:

My setup: Most recent Skyrim AE with Amputator 1.6 from Monoman.

Amputator + FNIS XXL + SLIF = No Animation, No Node scaling

Amputator + FNIS + SLIF = No Node scaling

Amputator + Nemesis + SLIF = No Node scaling

Amputator + FNIS = Everything works fine

Amputator + Nemesis = Everything works fine

It looks like Amp conflicts with SLIF on AE. I could modify the script to ignore SLIF but i don't know enough about SLIF to fix the integration.

I don't even know why we would want Amp to interact to SLIF.

Maybe @Monoman1  knows :)

Edit:

Here is the updated script which just ignores SLIF.

It is based on the 1.6 version of Monoman from this post:

I don't know if this works with other versions but i am highly sceptical about it.

Amputator 1.6 SLIF ignore.zip 1.89 kB · 626 downloads

I guess this post could just have a mistake in it. Did 1.5 work for you? The animations don't work for me in FNIS or nemesis and using CAO didnt work either. Are they just supposed to work even though theyre 32 bit?

edit: not even sure which version I have but I found another copy of the mod already in my downloads folder that works much better than the most recent downloads here + has the most recent date modified I've seen on the animation files (2021). Only thing that doesnt work is npcs can still move even without any limbs. may be a conflicting script with PAHE bc my test subject keeps trying to flee from slavery, scooting around with no limbs and honestly its funny af so Idc that it doesn't work. Not sure if this is the fabled 1.6 or if its some alternate tweaked version from another user

Edited by xcrunner15
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2023 at 2:11 AM, xcrunner15 said:

I guess this post could just have a mistake in it. Did 1.5 work for you? The animations don't work for me in FNIS or nemesis and using CAO didnt work either. Are they just supposed to work even though theyre 32 bit?

edit: not even sure which version I have but I found another copy of the mod already in my downloads folder that works much better than the most recent downloads here + has the most recent date modified I've seen on the animation files (2021). Only thing that doesnt work is npcs can still move even without any limbs. may be a conflicting script with PAHE bc my test subject keeps trying to flee from slavery, scooting around with no limbs and honestly its funny af so Idc that it doesn't work. Not sure if this is the fabled 1.6 or if its some alternate tweaked version from another user

Have you get the crawling animations to work?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 8:11 PM, xcrunner15 said:

Kind of a late response but do you really have no idea where you got that working file from? Can you share the file perhaps? Currently at my wit's end with normal animations playing for amputated characters.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 10:30 AM, Narakesh said:

Anyone got this to work with AE? I've tried all of the files on LL and none of them do the amputation. 

Yea, there is somewhere here on Loverslab a patch for Slif, that magically made the framework work for me without issues. I'd upload it but since i have no idea where i found it i cant really ask for permission. Iam sure some google and keywords may help. Probably here somewhere in the comments afaik.

Basically this here should be able to do the same with the correct sliders chosen: (Slider Names are shown in Outfit studio by loading your body into it, if not documented on the body page itself)
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53298?tab=files It's a bit more restricted in that regard tho, but maybe enough

However, i made a new setup without it just using Guros outfits. May change the armor type with nifskope/xedit to your needs:

Edited by urabi
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 3:14 PM, harryli233 said:

Hello there. Does anyone have the backup of the Amputator Framework SE v1.6 mod (English)? Appreciate for uploading it! Despite I don't know why I do have a Russian version of this mod. LOL. It totally cannot be understood for a ZERO learner of Russian. 

I put the Russian version here if anyone wants it.

Amputator Framework Tweaked SE v1.6 07-May-2021.rar 7.62 MB · 25 downloads

I guess this is the right one

Amputator Framework Tweaked SE v1.6 (07-May-2021).zip

• 2 weeks later...