On 2/24/2022 at 1:01 PM, DevilDoom said:

Try this (should have all the tweaks included already)..

Amputator.zip 7.67 MB · 77 downloads

This fixed my problems of having the slave master bugged at "FARENGAR FARENGAR", but seems like it just moved onto the next bug of not having an actual amputation. Screenshot attached, but everybody acts like she's amputated.

amputatebug.jpg

FARENGAR.jpg

49 minutes ago, run4loki2 said:

This fixed my problems of having the slave master bugged at "FARENGAR FARENGAR", but seems like it just moved onto the next bug of not having an actual amputation. Screenshot attached, but everybody acts like she's amputated.

amputatebug.jpg

FARENGAR.jpg

Have you tried manually selecting the actor, healing the amputations and then amputating the arm once more?

I've not been playing Skyrim for some time now so I'm not sure if this is only "you" problem or an actual bug..

In any case, if there is any bug, unless someone could write a patch, there's nothing else to do.

The author has left the mod, and I've only put together mod with tweaks (as many others did) and wrote a short patch to keep the prosthetics, if using this mod with sexlab framework.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with Amputator mod. I installed Amputator mod and mod can run in my game, but when I try to cut off my character arms it's nothing happen. Both arm still attache and can still use weapon both of hands. And when cut off legs my character crawl but legs still attache too. I don't know what happened. can someone help me please?

(ps. my game is Skyrim SE and game version is lastest version (1.6.353.0) and I try every version of Amputator mod in this forum and result still the same.)

1 hour ago, blackwulf_22 said:

I have a problem with Amputator mod. I installed Amputator mod and mod can run in my game, but when I try to cut off my character arms it's nothing happen. Both arm still attache and can still use weapon both of hands. And when cut off legs my character crawl but legs still attache too. I don't know what happened. can someone help me please?

(ps. my game is Skyrim SE and game version is lastest version (1.6.353.0) and I try every version of Amputator mod in this forum and result still the same.)

Don't take me for a word, but I believe Skyrim as of version 1.6 is called AE (Anniversary Edition) and since the update of programming code or something, some mods are incompatible with it.

Edited by DevilDoom
On 4/16/2022 at 2:01 AM, Dojo_dude said:

As far as I know, only Deadly Traps and Curses, the Quest mod 'Rats in the Wall' and Meat farm, use Amputator? Those are all either LE or SE compatible.

Deadly Traps and Curses alone it's working but only amputator framework that seem not working currectly for me.

On 4/5/2022 at 1:01 PM, DevilDoom said:

Have you tried manually selecting the actor, healing the amputations and then amputating the arm once more?

I've not been playing Skyrim for some time now so I'm not sure if this is only "you" problem or an actual bug..

In any case, if there is any bug, unless someone could write a patch, there's nothing else to do.

The author has left the mod, and I've only put together mod with tweaks (as many others did) and wrote a short patch to keep the prosthetics, if using this mod with sexlab framework.

I've gotten around it by manually amputating both arms. She only has that metallic stump for the one arm though. Whatever works with an absent mod author I guess :)

On 4/15/2022 at 10:01 PM, Dojo_dude said:

As far as I know, only Deadly Traps and Curses, the Quest mod 'Rats in the Wall' and Meat farm, use Amputator? Those are all either LE or SE compatible.

Sexlab Survival have good use of amputator, in LE works perfect.

18 hours ago, Noir909 said:

So the mod makes my character and NPCs T pose, usually doesn't even show up until I choose the female option. 
Do I just need to wait for a new version?
(Using TBD body type, might be the problem but just want to make sure)

only thing I could think of, in your case, would be FNIS not being used?

T-posing is usually caused by an issue related to animations..

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 3:41 AM, Blue Astra said:

After my character has either lost both arms or a leg, enemy NPCs will no longer attack.

I'm not sure if this is Amputator or Sexlab Survival which causes this effect but how would I go about removing it?

thats SL-S your foes no longer consider your crippled ass a threat its a main feature of the mod

On 4/16/2020 at 1:33 PM, DonTheDime said:

One last update from me.  Tried out setting the node to 0.01 and the results were even better; getting really close to where the 'nubs' should be and I couldn't see them.  With 0.1 you could see the nubs from a short distance away and when you got close enough you could make out their shapes (the hand at 0.1 looked like a hand at that small scale).  With 0.05, if you looked really closely you could see a slight 'nub' and close up it had a shape but wasn't big enough to distinguish what it had been.  But with 0.01, even up close I couldn't spot the 'nubs'.

Feel free to try out this version and see for yourself.  I am definitely going to stick with the 0.01 version myself.  Remember though, this is a replacement for the morph script from Monoman1's Amputator Tweaked v1.3, and is meant to address the issue in SSE where the physics part of the SMP/3BBB bodies would disappear when amputated.

Amputator Tweaked v1.3 Morph Script Fix to work with SMP in SSE (set node to 0.01).7z 2.79 kB · 757 downloads

will this fix work with LE as well or is it only SE/AE compatible if the latter could you see fit to back port for us dinosaurs?

6 hours ago, DevilGod05 said:

Any Idea why my upper torso is invisible? Seems to only happen when the prosthetic is equipped. Perhaps there is bodyslide with this but if there is bodyslide for them I don't see them.

I think such problem happened if you didn't have the mod patched while using it in SE? Download the pre-patched version from Monoman1, found here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 12:11 PM, erubian warlord said:

will this fix work with LE as well or is it only SE/AE compatible if the latter could you see fit to back port for us dinosaurs?

There shouldn't be a need to back port it, this fix was strictly to address an SSE issue.   The original script from Monoman should work fine in LE.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 5:34 PM, Huntress_Forest said:

Having minor issue, everything but visuals works with the mod. So I can have a hand cut off but it stays there even though the game registers that it is gone....any suggestions? Using SE v1.6 from Monoman1, and all the stuff that it should require (FNIS, ZAZ8+, etc)

in the same boat, running 3bbb SMP for the body and it looks like it attempts to shrink the part and in sexlab inflation framework it registers as shrunken but visually its not, not sure if its just a bug with AE or something else.

9 hours ago, Deimos said:

in the same boat, running 3bbb SMP for the body and it looks like it attempts to shrink the part and in sexlab inflation framework it registers as shrunken but visually its not, not sure if its just a bug with AE or something else.

could be AE related.. since the mod includes scripts, which use different base then the one SE (up to ver. 1.5.97) uses..

Edited by DevilDoom
1 hour ago, DevilDoom said:

could be AE related.. since the mod includes scripts, which use different base then the one SE (up to ver. 1.5.97) uses..

That is quite possible, though, if I remember how it worked on LE, Amputator would communicate with the Net Immerse node or SLIF which would redirect to the Net Immerse node that would be referenced via RaceMenu's morphs, that would do the actual changes, since Racemenu has been updated for AE several times along with its Net Immerse node dll. 

In theory the problem could very well be a missing connection tied to either the Racemenu morphing system or the Net Immerse node system, but this is just a theory.

7 hours ago, Deimos said:

That is quite possible, though, if I remember how it worked on LE, Amputator would communicate with the Net Immerse node or SLIF which would redirect to the Net Immerse node that would be referenced via RaceMenu's morphs, that would do the actual changes, since Racemenu has been updated for AE several times along with its Net Immerse node dll. 

In theory the problem could very well be a missing connection tied to either the Racemenu morphing system or the Net Immerse node system, but this is just a theory.

As I said "could be", with it I really meant to say, my honest guess is that the reason is AE.

And I'm finding your theory quite possible. Haven't used this mod on LE and have only used it for a short amount of time in SE. That said, my guess was purely from experience of other people's feedback for other script-based mods on either nexus or LL.

The worst part is, that since the AE version runs on newer programming language, fixing the issue would probably* require different solutions (as to a differently written code).

(*probably, as I once again have no real clue) :D