On 9/8/2016 at 7:47 AM, Shagrath92 said:

Hey, I dont know if anyone still cares, but i had a similar problem: After a while every animation involving a yoke or armbinder caused the teleport to the giant camp. I solved it, by following these steps for sexlab:

1. Open up Skyrim and goto a safe and empty location.
  2. Load the SexLab mod configuration menu (which is labeled as simply "SexLab")
  3. Navigate to the "Rebuild & Clean" page
  4. Select the option "Clean System" by clicking the words "Click Here" beside it.
  5. Read the resulting messages before closing the menus to return to the game.
  6. With the menus closed, wait at least 60-90 seconds for it to finish the process, you should see a notification that SexLab has finished the process.
  7. Open up the wait or sleep menu in game and wait in game for at least 2-3 hours.
  8. Save your game
  9. Completely quit out of Skyrim back to desktop.
  10. Reload Skyrim and open your save made in step 8.
  11. Open up the SexLab mod configuration menu again, and check the "Toggle Animations" page, and ensure that there are animations listed there.
  12. Try triggering an animation through a SexLab mod to see if it is now functioning.

(Source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/)

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Had the same problem, defeat triggered anims worked fine, but other mods triggering sexlab anims caused teleportation to the sky above the giant camp.

Hadn't recently installed any mods, after reading this thread figured something musta gotten stuck.

From the sexlab rebuild&clean menu, in an empty cell, hit 'stop current animations' and 'reset strip overrides'. saved and reloaded. testing it out, everything seemed to work again. YMMV but thought I might as well share. Probably worth trying out before you go full on 12 step system cleaning.

I'm having this issue, and frankly, I don't care that it teleports me to my death, I just tgm before the animation completes and survive the fall.

No, for me, the issue is that it BREAKS every NPC involved, even if it was a lesser teleport bug, like ending up a few feet away or one floor lower than where we started. If it happens with anyone I can interact with, I can't talk to them anymore and all quests that require the NPC are broken as a result. Recycleactor/resurrect doesn't fix it, I can teleport before OR after the animation, indoor cells OR outdoors, consensual and aggressive animations cause it, defeat and other methods, props or no props, even just a bugged animation with NO teleporting (such as me being in bleedout while they're doing the animation without me) can cause it, and cleaning SexLab (MASSIVE pain in the ass, as every time I export my settings, the export fails) only fixes the problem for about an hour... This is a serious bug, and I wish someone could find and remedy the cause, cause the rebuild workaround doesn't help for long...

Edit: In fact, now that I think about it, it's possible that rebuilding/cleaning SexLab has NOTHING to do with fixing the issue for about an hour, it might be the simple act of quitting to desktop and restarting the game that temporarily fixes it, as it DOES seem to randomly correct itself for a little while before starting again, and restarting the game might be the pattern I haven't worked out yet... I'll have to look into it tomorrow to confirm...

Tried it this morning, still teleporting, but it's weird, because there'll be an NPC I couldn't touch for an hour or so who's suddenly safe to have sex with without breaking them; this has been going on for days and I've only tried the rebuild once.

The reason for it is that sexlab was unable to finish the animation. If that happens on a regular basis, something is wrong with your setup. Quitting the game should do it, cleaning SL should do it, performing a sex act should do it, there are multiple ways to fix it temporarily. But in the end if you want to avoid that long term, avoiding to break sexlab would be the way to go.

19 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

The reason for it is that sexlab was unable to finish the animation. If that happens on a regular basis, something is wrong with your setup. Quitting the game should do it, cleaning SL should do it, performing a sex act should do it, there are multiple ways to fix it temporarily. But in the end if you want to avoid that long term, avoiding to break sexlab would be the way to go.

Well, I confirmed that quitting and reloading doesn't fix it. Performing another animation doesn't fix it either, and I don't get the glitch every time. Sometimes it glitches after an animation, sometimes it doesn't, it's just that there's no pattern. Only animations that are bugged (teleporting glitches or things like an NPC doing an animation while I'm in bleedout) break the NPCs. 

Weird thing is, I have the option to talk to them and they react when I use it, but they react by apparently using Fuz Ro Doh. Their lips move but I get no sound or dialogue options. And because its not bugged every time, its hard to troubleshoot any mods that may have broken it. I might have to test for an hour after every change in my mod list.

Out of curiosity, will stopping all animations with "end" fix it if its because the animation didn't finish? Because I've found that using that hotkey when an animation is visibly running is actually another guaranteed way to break an NPC. :( So it can't be used to fix them...

3 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Well, I confirmed that quitting and reloading doesn't fix it. Performing another animation doesn't fix it either, and I don't get the glitch every time. Sometimes it glitches after an animation, sometimes it doesn't, it's just that there's no pattern. Only animations that are bugged (teleporting glitches or things like an NPC doing an animation while I'm in bleedout) break the NPCs. 

Weird thing is, I have the option to talk to them and they react when I use it, but they react by apparently using Fuz Ro Doh. Their lips move but I get no sound or dialogue options. And because its not bugged every time, its hard to troubleshoot any mods that may have broken it. I might have to test for an hour after every change in my mod list.

Out of curiosity, will stopping all animations with "end" fix it if its because the animation didn't finish? Because I've found that using that hotkey when an animation is visibly running is actually another guaranteed way to break an NPC. :( So it can't be used to fix them...

No, but "ending all scenes" should. For searching the mod that breaks NPCs: i'd try whith the mods sending you to bleedout. Or change your settings so they can't start scenes while you're in bleedout.

12 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

No, but "ending all scenes" should. For searching the mod that breaks NPCs: i'd try whith the mods sending you to bleedout. Or change your settings so they can't start scenes while you're in bleedout.

I'll try that next time I have issues with an NPC, but I'm positive bleedout isn't the sole cause of my issues for two reasons. One, I only have one mod that sends me into bleedout. Defeat (which I've used for years without issue) is the only one on my entire modlist that does that, not just including SexLab mods.

The second reason is that bugged NPCs can be caused by ALL my mods that trigger SexLab scenes (Defeat, Dangerous Nights 2, and TDF Aroused Rape are currently in use), whether bleedout is involved or not, and the same mods can ALSO trigger scenes that DON'T bug NPCs. Like I said, there's no pattern.

My NPCs are broken by three things so far: Stopping animations with 'End' (whether we teleport or not), the PC not coming out of bleedout to participate in animations (whether we teleport or not), and, of course, the teleporting glitch. So far, if none of those things happen, I know immediately that the NPCs involved will be fine. The part that has no pattern is only the cause of the broken NPCs; I have no way of knowing when an animation will glitch out. :(

Ugh, I guess its time to stop playing again, and start spending days troubleshooting. >.< It would be a lot easier if the animation glitches had a pattern, but instead, I could deactivate all mods except SexLab ones and requirements, play for an hour or two and not produce an issue, and that wouldn't even mean anything, because I can ALREADY play for an hour or two without bugged animations, then have problems out of the blue. D:

• 3 months later...

Hey, I dont know if anyone still cares, but i had a similar problem: After a while every animation involving a yoke or armbinder caused the teleport to the giant camp. I solved it, by following these steps for sexlab:

4. Select the option "Clean System" by clicking the words "Click Here" beside it.
  6. With the menus closed, wait at least 60-90 seconds for it to finish the process, you should see a notification that SexLab has finished the process.
  7. Open up the wait or sleep menu in game and wait in game for at least 2-3 hours.
  8. Save your game
  11. Open up the SexLab mod configuration menu again, and check the "Toggle Animations" page, and ensure that there are animations listed there.
  12. Try triggering an animation through a SexLab mod to see if it is now functioning.

(Source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/)

Big thanks bro ;)

• 3 months later...
On 9/8/2016 at 4:47 PM, Shagrath92 said:

8. Save your game

I know it is a old thread, but this helped me experience the bug for the first time in like 3 years playing the game. Thanks a lot :D

On 9/10/2018 at 6:08 PM, Allannaa said:

Those wondering about the Rebuild/Clean solution --  You do know you can Export and Import your SL setup, including your supressed animations.  That option is on the same page with the Rebuild/Clean.

Also thank you for this, i didn't know about this funktion and it helped me save quite a lot of time after doing the solution, also thank you :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2016 at 10:47 AM, Shagrath92 said:

8. Save your game

Fixed the problem, now I have this:

20200224035359_1.jpg

loadorder.txt

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2016 at 1:11 AM, srayesmanll said:

Going to ask a strange question:  Prior to the teleport starting, did you have a Defeat event happen?  I had a strange defeat event happen:  my PC got defeated in a combat, but instead of my PC being undressed by the NPC (a function of defeat), my PC begins to undress the NPC.  Then the rape failed, combat re-initiated, and my PC killed the NPC.  From that point on, ANY sex animation did the telelport to camp, levitate, continue the sex animation, then crash like a mammoth to the ground.  I had a save just prior to the combat and retested it numerous times.  If the defeat event (NPC defeats PC and tries to rape) doesn't happen, everything works fine.  If the defeat event happens (with the reversal of the PC.NPC being stripped), then the teleport issue appeared.  Sound anything like what you saw?

Had the same problem and it was also connected with Defeat event.

• 3 months later...
On 9/8/2016 at 9:47 AM, Shagrath92 said:

8. Save your game

I tried the method over 3 times but not once did it work. It appears my problem is slightly more complicated. Any suggestions to fix it? The animations are in the "Toggle Animations" page. Not sure why it still happening.

20 minutes ago, ThePervert101 said:

I tried the method over 3 times but not once did it work. It appears my problem is slightly more complicated. Any suggestions to fix it? The animations are in the "Toggle Animations" page. Not sure why it still happening.

MCM / SexLab Setting , disable Starting Teleport

One good way to get "giant camp bug" is that you have a mod that expects specific animations, but you didn't installed them. Mod that starts SL scene wants dunno "Lick dick" animations, but none of the installed animations is flagged as "Lick dick".

9 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

MCM / SexLab Setting , disable Starting Teleport

Tried it, they still ended up teleporting there.

9 hours ago, Fotogen said:

One good way to get "giant camp bug" is that you have a mod that expects specific animations, but you didn't installed them. Mod that starts SL scene wants dunno "Lick dick" animations, but none of the installed animations is flagged as "Lick dick".

Not sure if that is the case but i do have the correct animation running.

I will list the mods I have installed at the moment. It might be helpful.

Spoiler

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.

Race Menu

XP32 Maximum Skeletons Special Extended

SkyUI

Better Dialogue Controls

UIExtensions

Jcontainers SE

SexLab Light SE

FNIS Behaviour SE 7.6 XXL

FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6

FNIS Sexy Move SE 7.2

FNIS Spells SE 7.0

Milk Mod Economy

SL Defeat SSE

Address Library for SKSE Plugins

SSE Engine Fixes - Main

SSE Fixes

CBBE

Normal Map options (CBBE)

Better Male Remesh for Skyrim SE

HDT Physics Extension

HDT-SMP For SSE 1.5.97 (That is my Skyrim version)

PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting  Utility Functions

Spank That Ass

SexLab Separate Orgasm

SOS

Dripping when Aroused

Sexlab Dialogues

SexLabArousedSSELoose

Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replaces

Standard - With Collision (HDT physics extension)

Make Nearly Anyone Your Follower or Marrigable

Sexlab Enchantress

Amazing Follower Tweaks SE

Joyful Followers Alpha

Multiple Marriages SSE

Zaz Animation Pack

SLAnimLoader_SE

Output for my FNIS

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   8/8/2020 12:18:50 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:193     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:1.4%
        NOTE: Anubs Creature has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:295     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: Anubs Human has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:482     CTD:6.0%     pOpt:3.7%
        NOTE: Billyy_Creature has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...     ChAnims:55     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...     ChAnims:180     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...     ChAnims:146     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...     ChAnims:85     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...     ChAnims:334     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...     ChAnims:471     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...     ChAnims:108     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...     ChAnims:156     CTD:1.0%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...     ChAnims:45     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...     ChAnims:339     CTD:2.1%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...     ChAnims:442     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...     ChAnims:310     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...     ChAnims:590     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading JoyfulFollowers V1.0 ...     ChAnims:34(34)     CTD:1.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...     ChAnims:560     CTD:3.1%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:411     CTD:2.6%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SpankThatAss V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 24 total groups: 62 added file slots: 372 alternate files: 216

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

9602 animations for 37 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 9602  CTD:69.9%  pOpt:20.2%  max: 13735  LC: 18289 (max. 26162)

2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

I also use LOOT to make sure the mods are loaded in the correct order.

On 8/8/2020 at 1:02 PM, Lestat1627 said:

Make sure you have nothing else to interfere (e.g. Follow me for sex) . 

I think I found the reason for the problem. After a long process of installing and uninstalling mods to check what would happen and as well as changing mods and adding new ones. I found an answer. Sexlab Light has a lot of animations and I think it conflicts with ZazAnimations.  For some reason this causes the scene to occur in the giant's camp. It does not happen while indoors but this does cause some area teleportation where you likely end up inside a wall or underground. After I swapped to Sexlab Framework. I finally got my animations working. Now I have a different problem to fix [HDTExtension.dll not valid]. It feels like I'm waging an endless war to mod Skyrim to my liking. Well, I will keep fighting.

On a side note, if you know how to install shaders I would really appreciate if you could outline a group of them with their load order and any small details like putting files into a certain folder manually. (I doubt anyone will answer this request but oh well. I will keep an eye out for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2016 at 10:47 AM, Shagrath92 said:

8. Save your game

This method caused a CTD for me as soon as it finished. Any idea why? 

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2020 at 3:18 PM, Shagrath92 said:

When exactly does your game CTD?

same for me. about 2 seconds immediately after sexlab finishes cleaning. hence i cannot clean sexlab...

EDIT:
However I seemed to have solved it without cleaning sexlab or doing a full re-install. I first cleaned and reconfigured 'defeat' which I suspected was causing the bulk of the scripting issues.
I disabled race/gender scaling and ctd fix, and turned on leveled actors in sexlab animation options page.
Then I went to the sexlab clean page and 'end all animations' to kill off any lingering animations that might be bugging things out.

Then I went to an interior space where I knew the world center was somewhere reachable/safe. I had 4 followers with me via EFF who were all having this issue.

Spawned some creatures via hentaicreatures, as well as just used eagernpcs to trigger some animations between ourselves.
Basically I ran a bunch of animations until all my followers and I had a go (actually everyone had like two turns) where everyone expected bugged out and teleported again.

After that, i ended all animations again in the sexlab clean page, saved, and left the cell and went outside.

After that point I haven't been teleporting since. I feel like everyone experiencing the issue needed to go through with it once in both first and second positions and fully run through an animation and end whatever coordinates are bugging up the start of new animations. Just my experience.

• 6 months later...
On 9/8/2016 at 4:47 PM, Shagrath92 said:

8. Save your game

Big Thanks, you sir are a legend.

• 4 months later...

This problem only occurred after doing the the break of dawn quest. I guess the animation that shoots you into the air when you deliver meridians beacon affects sexlab some how. All my saves before work great. After that quest it teleport me to giant camp for sex scenes. I guess I'll have to play without dawnbreaker.

• 4 months later...
On 8/21/2020 at 3:18 PM, Shagrath92 said:

When exactly does your game CTD?

I had the same issue, but was teleported to a very different place. I believe  this was defeat related. The CTD happens right at the end of cleanup. That's the bad news. The good news is that if i load an older save, before the dungeon, this does not happen. I have tried cleaning up sexlab and defeat. this is in the special edition.