On 8/3/2019 at 5:13 AM, daxoss said:

Hey, I dont know if anyone still cares, but i had a similar problem: After a while every animation involving a yoke or armbinder caused the teleport to the giant camp. I solved it, by following these steps for sexlab:

1. Open up Skyrim and goto a safe and empty location.
  2. Load the SexLab mod configuration menu (which is labeled as simply "SexLab")
  3. Navigate to the "Rebuild & Clean" page
  4. Select the option "Clean System" by clicking the words "Click Here" beside it.
  5. Read the resulting messages before closing the menus to return to the game.
  6. With the menus closed, wait at least 60-90 seconds for it to finish the process, you should see a notification that SexLab has finished the process.
  7. Open up the wait or sleep menu in game and wait in game for at least 2-3 hours.
  8. Save your game
  9. Completely quit out of Skyrim back to desktop.
  10. Reload Skyrim and open your save made in step 8.
  11. Open up the SexLab mod configuration menu again, and check the "Toggle Animations" page, and ensure that there are animations listed there.
  12. Try triggering an animation through a SexLab mod to see if it is now functioning.

(Source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/)

Big thanks bro ;)

ok what do i do if the toggle animations list is empty

Easily always thought this was a nav mesh issue. So weird to see people experience it during sex. I have teleport disabled in SL, maybe that is why I never had problem with sex. On my end I would experience it occasionally when running around outside. I removed a few mods in LO that had deleted nav mesh and problem went away.  Was kind of a fun problem though, running around the wilds and then instantly achieving terminal velocity.  (~TGM)

-I use xedit to check for deleted nav mesh, gotta run filter for cleaning and then clean. 

• 2 months later...

Well, 

Another interesting situation.

Was having this issue  with Teleport actors disabled, CTD Fixes enabled and even actor height disabled as advised. 

Disabling CTD Fix & ENABLING even actors height in Sexlab fixed it for me. Go figure. Skyrim bengine being Skyrim Engine I guess - keeping the bugs interesting LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2016 at 10:47 AM, Shagrath92 said:

Hey, I dont know if anyone still cares, but i had a similar problem: After a while every animation involving a yoke or armbinder caused the teleport to the giant camp. I solved it, by following these steps for sexlab:

1. Open up Skyrim and goto a safe and empty location.
  2. Load the SexLab mod configuration menu (which is labeled as simply "SexLab")
  3. Navigate to the "Rebuild & Clean" page
  4. Select the option "Clean System" by clicking the words "Click Here" beside it.
  5. Read the resulting messages before closing the menus to return to the game.
  6. With the menus closed, wait at least 60-90 seconds for it to finish the process, you should see a notification that SexLab has finished the process.
  7. Open up the wait or sleep menu in game and wait in game for at least 2-3 hours.
  8. Save your game
  9. Completely quit out of Skyrim back to desktop.
  10. Reload Skyrim and open your save made in step 8.
  11. Open up the SexLab mod configuration menu again, and check the "Toggle Animations" page, and ensure that there are animations listed there.
  12. Try triggering an animation through a SexLab mod to see if it is now functioning.

(Source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/)

It didnt work for me my game just crashed instead of going to the giants camp 500 feet up in the air any ideas?

On 7/22/2022 at 6:25 AM, xXxZoeasaurxXx said:

It didnt work for me my game just crashed instead of going to the giants camp 500 feet up in the air any ideas?

This sounds like a mod conflict / bad mod / load order issue then.

Post your load order, as it would make things easier to troubleshoot. Without - it's a shot in the dark.

• 2 weeks later...

i couldn't fix it so i just deleted the sexlabs and all of its mods, now im facing the issue of my animals and beasts/monsters standing still. and FNIS doesn't allow me to de-install creatures and there is no creature mods downloaded i even reinstalled all Skyrim SE files and still nothing.  (sorry for low quality on the pictures)

Load Order 1.jpg

Load Order 2.jpg

Load Order 3.jpg

Load Order 4.jpg

Load Order 5.jpg

The T-Poses and standing still is FNIS issue - you need to rerun FNIS, - and need to de-install creatures. I dunno why fnis would be refusing to uninstall creatures. Strange. 

Are you trying to continue the saves you had with sexlab installed? If So you gonna have a bad time.

You may have to wipe out your skyrim\data dir (Uninstall mod, Delete ALL folders - only leave the vanilla esp/esm/bsa's in there. If Unsure Delete entire DATA Dir and verify files via steam to redownload.) Most likely the creature anims are gone, but the game is still trying to use them. Hence the static creatures. What Mod Manager are you using? 

I'd suggest switching to Wrye Bash, I swear by it. Makes troubleshooting easier as it shows you which files are being overwritten by which mod etc.. etc... Bit of a learning curve but well worth it. Also can create a bashed patch to make mods with conflicting records play nice together. If not - just stay away from nexus mod manager / Vortex. Mod Organizer 2 would be my second pick.

How did you install sexlab, fnis etc.. Manually or with mod manager? 

On 8/3/2022 at 8:09 PM, xXxZoeasaurxXx said:

i couldn't fix it so i just deleted the sexlabs and all of its mods, now im facing the issue of my animals and beasts/monsters standing still. and FNIS doesn't allow me to de-install creatures and there is no creature mods downloaded i even reinstalled all Skyrim SE files and still nothing.  (sorry for low quality on the pictures)

Load Order 1.jpg

Load Order 2.jpg

Load Order 3.jpg

Load Order 4.jpg

Load Order 5.jpg

Edited by monkinsane

no its all new saves and the de-install creatures is blacked out i cant uninstall anything and i installed sexlabs using MM. i gave up so i uninstalled everything i even went as far as uninstalling skyrim and redoing all my mods all over again and still its not fixed.... so idk what's going on i'll figure it out eventually *shrugs* as for Wrye Bash i'll look into it c:

17 hours ago, xXxZoeasaurxXx said:

no its all new saves and the de-install creatures is blacked out i cant uninstall anything and i installed sexlabs using MM. i gave up so i uninstalled everything i even went as far as uninstalling skyrim and redoing all my mods all over again and still its not fixed.... so idk what's going on i'll figure it out eventually *shrugs* as for Wrye Bash i'll look into it c:

When you reinstall skyrim - make sure to completely delete the sktyrim directory - make sure steam removed it. If you delete yor data dir (skyrim\data) ALL fnis related stuff sould be gone. (stored in data\meshes if memory serves.) Also make sure you also remove your savegame dir (save games\skyrim) - or specifically skyrim.ini & skyrimprefs.ini, backup "save games\skyrim\saves" folder to keep your saves.

If skyrim was completely uninstalled and then reinstalled, try a vanilla game with no mods and see if the issue persists. Then add mods 1 at a  time to see if you dont have a mod in your loadorder that is causing the issue. There may be a mod still in there that needs fnis creatures, and not having creatures installed - with a mod that needs it can also cause this behaviour.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having the same CTD issue when trying top clean Sexlab to fix this teleport issue. I have tried disabling defeat before cleaning, but still get the CTD. Any ideas about what might be causing the CTD onm trying to clean? Seems to be a bit of an issue from this thread and some other reports google threw up - but without any possible causes / solutions.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...