On 12/5/2018 at 12:53 AM, CPU said:

Nice.

Skyrim does not really have female creatures, so they are a little bit tricky to set up.

Yeah, It happened a few times later. Each character is treated as individual thus it may not have a correct gender. 

I was playing around with a rule that in the result stops combat for player and hostile if player's health is under 40%. During testing it turned out the rule was activated when hostile's health was lowered by small amount or when player lost only 30% of health. Later, it noticed hostile nps were not aggresive towards my character at all. 

I just looked up the manual fix that was mentioned on the first page and see if that's the case here.

I figured Jon and Olfina needed a little time to themselves, so I wrote a rule for them that plays late at night in the Bannered Mare. It works just fine, with one problem. They go at it every five minutes, like a pair of bunnies. So, I have three questions. Is there a way to extend the delay through the MCM, or ensure it only happens once a day, or, finally, will any changes I make to "timeBeforeReDo" : 600 in the exported JSON be preserved when I delete the current rule and import the edited?

Hi,

I finally found a mod that make NPC asking my PC for sex. Thanks a lot.

I see that we can suggest evolution for futur versions. Here are my proposition :

- adding a "relationship rank" filter to trigger rules (It seems, I'm not the only one who wish it)

- the possibility to increase (or decrease in case of rape) this "relationship rank" depending on the positive or negative answer (with a probability)

- adding a filter about the preferred gender of the actor

You made a great job. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 2:43 PM, Toto2369 said:

Hi,

I finally found a mod that make NPC asking my PC for sex. Thanks a lot.

I see that we can suggest evolution for futur versions. Here are my proposition :

- adding a "relationship rank" filter to trigger rules (It seems, I'm not the only one who wish it)

- the possibility to increase (or decrease in case of rape) this "relationship rank" depending on the positive or negative answer (with a probability)

- adding a filter about the preferred gender of the actor

You made a great job. Thanks.

Actually all of that is already implemented.

Except that relationship cannot be a trigger but just a filter.

2 minutes ago, oxBrandxo said:

Just curious, but is there a way to make it so that any time a vampire PC has sex with someone, they trigger a feeding on them at the end of the animation (or perhaps onOrgasm)?

That is not possible at the moment.

I think it is possible to implement it.

Wazaaaaaaa Loverslab Community ! First : Awesome mod ! 

But i have a " Problem " , is there a way to change the hotkey for Scent of Sex ? its default is " X " Which is also my preffered button for " Shout " , i dont know if i´m blind &/or stupid but i couldnt find any option in the MCM to change the hotkey for it ... is there a way to change it from the Scent of Sex ini file or something ?

Thanks in Advance and Merry Christmas Everyone !

5 hours ago, Johnny Doe said:

No matter how hard I try, despite making my character acceptable with everything, I can't seem to get a creature to approach and ask me for sex.

I would post the rule, but I don't know where the .json actually exports to.

If you could tell me I would appreciate it.

Json is stored inside SKSE/StorageUtils/Scent of Sex/

Creatures cannot "ask" for sex, they can only participate in.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but it has major compatibility issues with SOS.  somewhere in startup scripts? If you load them both together Scent of Sex will not run. If you run Scent of Sex first, then save and enable SOS, it will ctd with that save, and vice versa.

38 minutes ago, qazwsx said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but it has major compatibility issues with SOS.  somewhere in startup scripts? If you load them both together Scent of Sex will not run. If you run Scent of Sex first, then save and enable SOS, it will ctd with that save, and vice versa.

It was mentioned many times.

Never install this mod when you are starting up a game.

It is not only SOS. Conflicts also with SexLab and LiveAnotherLife (and many others.)

Just load this mod jusyt after you saved your character the first time and the other mods are fully loaded and initialized.

Seems the problem is with SOS. It will stop both SSX Creature Framework from initializing if it is loaded first. If it is loaded after, it will CTD on load.

This happens independently with both SSX and Creature Framework. Still weird I can't find anyone else with a similar issue.

Edit: Turns out the CTD culprit is Bad Dog's addon.

Now it makes more sense why it might not be reported.

I checked it out and was able to run them both without a crash.

SSX wouldn't initialize when I had it loaded from the start (using LAL). When I removed it from the load order, started, save, added SSX, ran again then it started without problem. I know that's recommended but I don't have to do it with other mods on my rig.

I wasn't able to get SSX to actually DO anything, but I assume that's me being a dork about the rules. Maybe I'll load some of the predefined rules just to get started.

I see you have three scanning options. Have you considered using SLA's hook to piggyback on their scan? It's there for mods like this and might reduce the load.

7 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I see you have three scanning options. Have you considered using SLA's hook to piggyback on their scan? It's there for mods like this and might reduce the load.

Yes. But it is just a callback from the normal PapyrusUtil cell scan.

And it is not updated at the same speed of my mod. So I just use the normal PapyrusUtil scan, that is fast and light weight. But only gets actors in the same cell, so not perfect for outdoors.

Right, but isn't it better to have one cloak and one trigger, rather than each mod having its own? 

If the player uses that method. I've been running with the whole-cell scan and it's fine. Outdoors isn't heavily populated and if a trigger occasionally gets missed it's really not a big deal.

You don't tie into SLA at all, do you? I thought I remembered an option to trigger based on arousal level but I'm not seeing it. That would be a way to throttle back the more sex-crazed NPCs. 

You can tell I got the rules system working. The mod is silly fun. You sneak quietly up on a bandit camp.... and damn, they're boinking. And I'm not seeing any conflicts with the Hoodies system.

hi

I enslaved a couple (11) NPCs (bandits, highwayman, necromencers etc) in the hope that I would train them and sell them later

once I get some buyers.

I wanted to have them train themselves in sex so I wrote a SSX rule for zbfFactionSlaves to have sex with each other (m-f)

but I found that some would just not participate.

I used zbfFactionSlaves to define the rule.

When I looked closely some of them did not belong to the zbfFactionSlaves although as far as I can tell they are all slaves with collars of leashing.

I tried to correct it in the actor editor by selecting the zbfFactionSlave from the Select dropdown box and then clicking on add.

But this does not work on two of my slaves. one was the highwayman I believe.

** Can someone tell me the reason if any or how to get him to join the zbfFactionslave please?

Then I tried specific to define them and they all have names.

I picked a name but when I clicked on add it listed the slave as unknown.

** Can someone tell me the reason if any or how to select him so SSX recognizes him please?

Now that I am working with the actors editor could someone kowledgable tell me how this works.

I am assuming the list on the right is a list of factions the actor currently is in?

The select dropdown list is all the available factions that can be added to the actor?

what are the Sent of Sex groups? are they special groups that sense of sex users can use to set up factions?

eg. say all male salaves could be on group1 and females in group0?

is this how it is used? How about the ranks? what are they.

I see that SL arousel has a nulbe at the end which is probably the arousel level of the actor.

Is ranking a general label for the number in this case arousel?

Oh, by the way does SSX only run one animation at a time?

I was hoping there would be 3 animations since I have 3 male slaves so speed up the training.

14 hours ago, padezaw said:

hi

Hello.

The manipulator in SSX gets all actors in the current cell and list them.

Gets all the factions from all actors in the cell plus most of the vanilla factions (so no mods factions are added by default.)

SSX groups are just standard factions added to your leisure. They are not special. They are just factions that can be used to create specific rules for NPCs being in these faction (they should be manually added to the factions.)

Arousal is a number between 0 and 100. I just use the number SL Arousal provides.

SSX can run up to 7 animations at time. Technically 8 but I was never able to run 8 anims together (that is SexLab actual limit.)

The SCENT of sex? I always wondered about that name.

Sex actually kind of smells like a combination of, bread dough.. raw fish... and faintly of buttholes. At least, that's per my experience (though it's been quite a while).

I suppose such a scent could be pleasant to some though. Then again, I never thought the smell of a freshly road killed skunk was very pleasant.. until I started smoking pot, I don't anymore mind you, but my point is I guess as long as you can associate a scent with something pleasant or pleasurable, it kind of deadens the negative side of things...

/tangent

6 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

So I find this a useful tool but recently I had to buy a new computer and upon reinstall for some reason actor edit does not seem to show the people around me any Ideas? I am using the current version with no conflicts and all requirements.

PapyrusUtil.

Grab the last version and reinstall. Overwrite if asked.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:14 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

The SCENT of sex? I always wondered about that name.

The name was during a discussion with another member of LoversLab a while ago.

I just saw (again) "Scent of Woman" and the other person proposed "Scent of Sex".

Because the mod is basically a sex framework with rules, then why not?

Oh. The original pic of the mod was quite different. I think Tweens did one that I used to make the official one that is used today.

21 minutes ago, CPU said:

Grab the last version and reinstall. Overwrite if asked.

Yeah trying the new Vortex system and it is nice but I am use to the old NMM and the over right system Vortex is lacking in some areas and a simple way of load order via plug in I miss as i could move a plug in with no problems with NMM but Vortex not so much.... Thank you for the reply will give it a shot.