This might not be the right place for my query, but I figure someone might at least have an idea of what's going on. So, I have a lot of creature animations installed that scent of sex doesn't seem to recognize. The animations are there, they show up in sexlab, but if I try to for example enable a rule that applies to foxes, it'll tell me I don't have any animations for that race. I can't get the animations to play using sexlab tools or matchmaker, though some animations from the same mod work properly with all mods (HCOS is the main source of animations that don't show up). They still seem to work just fine if I force them to play using sexlabs test feature after changing my race appropriately, But are otherwise inaccessible. I've applied the SLAL patch that's supposed to help with creature animations. Thoughts?

The mess that is my load order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
MFVM.esm
EFFCore.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
CellanRace.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Tropical Skyrim -- Birds.esp
Tropical Skyrim.esp
Tropical Skyrim -- Less Bloom.esp
TropicalSkyrimPGPTreeCull.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
TSE Original-TS-LavaFires.esp
TSE VanillaMonsters.esp
pwc-extra interactions (critter feed).esp
pwc-unified beast form power.esp
pwc-extra interactions (dg).esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
UIExtensions.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Rebalanced Encounter Zones.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
FNIS.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp
CellanHoodieSchlong.esp
CellanBBSchlong.esp
Lungaris Race.esp
Lungaris Race - SOS Sheath.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
tmtNecromancyNoAshPiles.esp
Andr_Sunlight.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
HornyDragons.esp
HornyHorses.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
BDHagravenReplacer.esp
Elemental Destruction.esp
z_byoh whiterun doors.esp
z_severin whiterun door.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
TKDodge.esp
Armored_Rings1.esp
CellanNPC.esp
CellanSOSSchlong.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
GreenDragonCrescentBlade.esp
SLDragons.esp
Real Flying.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
BDBirds.esp
BDBirdNPC.esp
BDBirdDigiFeet.esp
BDBirdSchlongs.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
ExtraLevelPerks.esp

EDIT:

Solved it with a full reinstallation of skyrim & restructuring/updating my mods.

I'm having some issues. I have a rule for two specific actors to have sex whenever they are in an inn together. I specified exactly which actors are involved, selected locations to be inns, set the trigger to be occurs randomly. But when I am in an inn and start the mod, through either the hotkey or the MCM, the sex never happens. All conditions are being met, but the two actors are not having sex. The only way i could get it to work was to use the "player asks for sex" command as a trigger, but then I lost control of my player during the sex scene. Am I just being impatient? Is there a way to force these scenes without losing control of my player? Am i glossing over an unmet condition? Both actors are Vanilla, and when i got frustrated i added a time condition (Midnight - 11 pm, all times should be applicable) and even a clothing constraint (the armor of one of the NPCS). I also set the locations to be Inns, internal only. Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this mod is still active cause We ( I ) love it.

I have been using it for a long time. It is great!

Hate that I only contact you when something doesn't work.

I think it is just logic and may be simple to fix.

Explanation:

I have two rules one for my followers, and one for wenches in taverns.

wenches conditions:

I (source) have to be naked

Target arousal>50

Source amulet of Talos  Not to Wear

Follower condition:

Target arousal>50

Source amulet of Talos  Has to Wear

I found that both rules run at the same time when they should not.

It seem that I cannot set the Source amuet of Talos  Not to Wear. This should only pass

the rule if the source is not wearing the amulet of Talos.

When I review the rule it defaults to

wenches conditions:

Target arousal>50

Source amulet of Talos  Has to Wear

What I want to do is to select the rule that runs by wearing a different amulet or ring.

But my quick menu (favorites) is limited since I use most of them for quick change armor and weapons.

On 6/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, thtnnmsg said:

I'm having some issues. I have a rule for two specific actors to have sex whenever they are in an inn together. I specified exactly which actors are involved, selected locations to be inns, set the trigger to be occurs randomly. But when I am in an inn and start the mod, through either the hotkey or the MCM, the sex never happens. All conditions are being met, but the two actors are not having sex. The only way i could get it to work was to use the "player asks for sex" command as a trigger, but then I lost control of my player during the sex scene. Am I just being impatient? Is there a way to force these scenes without losing control of my player? Am i glossing over an unmet condition? Both actors are Vanilla, and when i got frustrated i added a time condition (Midnight - 11 pm, all times should be applicable) and even a clothing constraint (the armor of one of the NPCS). I also set the locations to be Inns, internal only. Thanks in advance

you could change the trigger to arousal level and set it low for the target and then use the "aroused mod" to set targets arousal level to 100 and set to locked (just for testing purposes) and then wait and see. if it still doesn't engage then there are some issues i'm assuming.

Really like Scent of Sex - but I have one issue that drives me crazy:

It calms everything capable of doing sex actions in range when enabled. So everything in scan range becomes friendly as soon as it is touched by SSX, be it in/outdoors, even making dragons and quest bosses friendly.

BUT - I want to run it continously with light rules based on arousal only, which seems not possible without breaking quests and dungeons.

The idea is - I want to play as normal as possible - but if the needs take over, some encounters may occur. As of now everything in cell is made friendly on sight if enabled. Haven't found a knob to switch off that global behaviour. Of course I can turn on/off SSX (hotkey off makes all working), but that is exactly the thing I want to avoid.

What I want to achieve is (or want to see): Keep everything default, unless a rule chooses an actor, and ONLY THEN change (hostile, friendly) status towards actors, and ONLY on those, keeping everything else unchanged (so others keep fighting)....

So

- Is something wrong with my setup, is this normal?

- Did I miss a setting to achieve this?

[edit]

Forgive me if this was discussed before, but I'm not really up to reading 78+ thread pages and searching here is *hmm*.....

6 hours ago, reakktor901 said:

ONLY on those, keeping everything else unchanged (so others keep fighting)....

This a very old problem with sex scenes in combat situations - those involved in scenes are very vulnerable - they can be hit but can not hit back and are easy to kill. Depending on how the things are handled technically two things can happen: The scene can end when a participant is hit and this makes for very short scenes. Or the animation continues and then the participants are killed quite quickly. Temporarily pacifying everybody seems like the best way to deal with the problem.

12 hours ago, prinyo said:

Temporarily pacifying everybody seems like the best way to deal with the problem.

Of course it makes sense to pacify things when playing a scene, but in my game almost everything in sight is calmed all the time. That constant manual on/off switching and checking if running when I enter or leave a dungeon makes me crazy.

Like "why can't I kill that boss - oh I forgot to switch off. Again. And why aren't they mating, something wrong with rules? Oh no, forgot to switch on. Again."

So is there a setting like 'pacify only when scene is running' or even 'switch pacify off at your own risk' ?

2 hours ago, reakktor901 said:

Of course it makes sense to pacify things when playing a scene, but in my game almost everything in sight is calmed all the time. That constant manual on/off switching and checking if running when I enter or leave a dungeon makes me crazy.

Like "why can't I kill that boss - oh I forgot to switch off. Again. And why aren't they mating, something wrong with rules? Oh no, forgot to switch on. Again."

So is there a setting like 'pacify only when scene is running' or even 'switch pacify off at your own risk' ?

No such option is not available. I was thinking to implement it, but then I stopped modding.

i guess someone else might reported this problem but i'm just being too lazy to look it up xD

so i configured a rule uses collaborator and i defined the collaborator to be generic (expected human)

but sometimes when there's a cart around the cart horse get picked as collaborator and it breaks the animation (animation can't start) xD

On 7/8/2019 at 12:00 AM, CPU said:

No such option is not available. I was thinking to implement it, but then I stopped modding.

Oh the god master answered himself ;)  Thanks for insight, but may I ask about the exact reason why you didn't implement it? Too difficult? Too complex? Technical reasons? Or just quit?

Asking because I can't find a mod that I can run continously to sexualise the world in an automated, unattended manner, SSX came damn close. Everytime I hit a barrier which forces me to turn off/on mods manually:

- Random Sex, Aroused Creatures and such: Can be run all the time, but serious lack of flexibility and customisation, tend to start sex at worst time possible, even breaking quests. Often too plain and annoying.

- SSX has all the fine grained customisation and automation options all others are lacking (where/when/who/what etc), making others quite obsolete as their behaviours can be rebuilt by SSX rules. But 'auto pacify' is making open world boring, breaking most kill quests (until switched off), thus making it impossible to run all the time.

This 'calm world around' of SSX is quite the only thing that bothers me. Besides the 128 anim count. Think I'll have a look at the code to patch it myself then...

Hello,

I made an error .... :( And I can't find an information about it. Sorry. :(

I install this great mod and than I get an Error message that I need SkyUI 5.1 and that a lot is not working now well, till I install this version. But I have the SkyUI version 5.2SE

Please: What can I do?

Thanks and Greetings ?

Are you on Skyrim or Special Edition?

because SkyUI 5.2 is only for Special Edition, while this mod is for the old Skyrim. You can find the version for SSE in case you are using SSE.

8 minutes ago, Funzel22 said:

SE I have.

Please don't tell me that I made again the error to install the LE version of a mod for my SE game? It would be VERY embarrasing! ?

I will not tell :D

8 hours ago, xellon100 said:

Is there no video on how to use this mod? I'm having trouble figuring out how it works.

There are documents, but nobody ever made a video.

19 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

last question.

what's the diff between cell/cloak scanning? should i use cloak scanning for outdoors and cell scanning for indoors?

Are different ways to find the actors around.

Cell scanning is really efficient because ti is 100% SKSE based at C++ level.

But it fails in the exteriors because it is limited to only the current cell.

Cloack and Alias scan do not suffer from this, but in some configurations they do not work right.

3 minutes ago, CPU said:

Are different ways to find the actors around.

Cell scanning is really efficient because ti is 100% SKSE based at C++ level.

But it fails in the exteriors because it is limited to only the current cell.

Cloack and Alias scan do not suffer from this, but in some configurations they do not work right.

thanks

ok so i lied. i have one more request for help. i have a rule for lesbians but it won't run. it seems that no matter what i do i can't seem to get girls to engage with each other. here is some relevant info:

1. sexual pref set to LESBIAN
  2. set to run on arousal >= 50 and i a have all participants arousal LOCKED at 100
  3. animation number is at 51 and i have no animation tags set
  4. no location set
  5. used debug to force scan and restarted multiple times
  6. used different NPCs

any help would be appreciated!