4 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

I'm about to try the newest version, but I'm having a strange issue with an old version. I used it fine with the exact same version of SexLab and SkyUI I have now, but now all of a sudden if I try to edit one of my rules that always worked, most of the boxes that I'm supposed to choose options from are empty. Either that or I get a list, choose an option, and as soon as I confirm, it acts like I cancelled. I tried to add Nords to a list of races. I selected Nords, confirmed, but the default "cow" was still selected...

List of races are per-save and per-version.

So if you went from a version to another or from a save to a very different one, the race index can be different and you pick up the wrong one.

You can try to manually edit the rule (it will be a Json file) to put the right race.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

List of races are per-save and per-version.

So if you went from a version to another or from a save to a very different one, the race index can be different and you pick up the wrong one.

You can try to manually edit the rule (it will be a Json file) to put the right race.

I haven't changed versions yet. But that's not all that won't work. Races was only an example. Every option in my rule indicates nothing is set. No race, no condition, no sexuality, nothing. Everything has reverted to default and won't let me change it because the boxes are empty of choices. I really didn't want to rebuild the rules, it took days to get them right as I had no idea what I was doing, and still have no idea. :( I guess I'll have to settle for a long road of trial and error again...

But question. If races don't carry over to other saves, how do people upload rules in the rule thread? I hope that's all that doesn't carry over...

Edit: Lol, now I'm even more confused. The new version comes with a premade rule called "women for a male elf", but if races are per save, wouldn't that rule not work, since it calls on a specific race? Why is in included, out of curiosity? Also, I only have my own race listed in this version. In the old one, it listed all vanilla races, just that my choices didn't stick.

What I ment for "races may change in different saves" is that they may be altered (in raceID) in case you install/uninstall mods that alter them.

13 hours ago, CPU said:

What I ment for "races may change in different saves" is that they may be altered (in raceID) in case you install/uninstall mods that alter them.

Ahhhh, gotcha. :) I was only trying to add vanilla races though. I imagine their raceID should remain the same, but not sure... Plus the original rule had no races defined.

But I got the new version working better than the old one. I'll still have to remake my rules, but at least I now have the ability to do so. 

My old version was acting very strange. So much so, that even 10 seconds after booting my computer from a full shut down, Windows would tell me the folder was in use and could not be renamed, moved, or deleted. This was both THROUGH Mod Organizer (after deactivating it), and even before I started any other applications, including MO, Steam, and Skyrim. It did it every time I booted up my computer.

I was able to fix it by going into the SKSE folder and deleting the files within, then it let me delete the old mod, starting with the SKSE folder. I think something unrealated to MO and Skyrim was interfering with one of the files in that virtual install folder, and thus not letting Skyrim use it... Hence all my MCM options being broken, and something claiming the folder was constantly in use.

I think I got the problem solved though. :)

7 hours ago, CPU said:

Sure.

Well... I'm trying to make a very simple rule; every 600 seconds, a male NPC will start an aggressive scene with the female PC. I've set the rule to be aggressive with the target as the victim and used aggressive tags for the animations, but I have a couple issues with it.

A) How do I make the PC use the same sounds she does when other mods use aggressive animations? Defeat and things like that don't have her crying "yes!" while getting raped lol.

B) How do I stop NPCs who shouldn't be able to see her or get to her from starting a scene?? This is the big one. I've had NPCs who are supposed to be chained up in a prison cell (or enemies I'm supposed to encounter only at a certain time in the quest) teleport two floors down to her, thus breaking quests... I'd hate to have to disable it during quests, as I'm almost always doing a quest. :( I have the expert settings on, but can't seem to find an option for either problem.

Edit: I have the "disable starting teleport" option in SexLab unchecked because expecting them to walk to each other seems to cause issues, but even with it checked, they teleport anyway if they're far enough away... Such as when they're two floors up. So I imagine they'd still teleport with that option checked, even out of a prison cell... Or it might even cause issues if the rule tries to pair them and they can't reach the PC. I'd prefer the rule didn't try to pair them at all if the NPC is indisposed or shouldn't be aware of her presence yet.

Oh wait. I just double checked, and 'disable starting teleport' IS checked, so that's not the issue, apparently.

A) That is not possible with SSX.

B) You can use the "see" condition of rules. So you can filter out actors that can see or not see the target (the player I suppose)

About the teleport, there is a sort of timeout before an actor that is walking will be teleported to the destination.

This because often actors get just stuck in a place and will never be able to reach the destination.

46 minutes ago, CPU said:

A) That is not possible with SSX.

B) You can use the "see" condition of rules. So you can filter out actors that can see or not see the target (the player I suppose)

About the teleport, there is a sort of timeout before an actor that is walking will be teleported to the destination.

This because often actors get just stuck in a place and will never be able to reach the destination.

Hmm... I looked for something like line of sight and found "someone sees nudity", but I was looking for someone simply seeing the PC, nude or dressed... I'll keep looking but I've yet to find it. Thanks.

1 minute ago, ShenGo said:

Hmm... I looked for something like line of sight and found "someone sees nudity", but I was looking for someone simply seeing the PC, nude or dressed... I'll keep looking but I've yet to find it. Thanks.

I think I only implemented it for nudity, not general line of sight.

Sorry about that.

28 minutes ago, CPU said:

Should not have any conflict.

Cool, what about script latency, I've heard ICAO is a bitch and a half by itself. If I have to pick between the two, I'm going with this cause. you know (sex>prettymucheverything).

44 minutes ago, CPU said:

Ssx is quite hevy while checking the rules. In all other moments it is light.

Should I leave it on CELL SCAN and only allow rules to run on interior cells then? would that make it lighter?

My script latency is 40 - 70ms, adding cloaks would just make that worse right?

By the way, I wanted to get rid of defeat but I never liked the whole hp threshold thing. I play with Essential on bleedout, can I do that with SSX?

I saw that you can make targets protected/essential in the mcm, does it work on the player character? and which one should I use on PC?

Protected is killable by the player only, so it would be essential right?

I can't seem to get foreplay to work. I checked it in a consensual rule, and it seems to indicate the only issue that could cause the rule not to use it would be number of actors. I only have two actors, a male and female, but they always skip foreplay. Any idea why...?

I'm having an issue with creature animations.

When creature animations start, the animation will often be for the wrong race. For example, female x riekling will play a female x troll animation. The riekling will just stand there while the female does the animations by herself. This only seems to happen for rules involving all creatures.

8 hours ago, ryp12345 said:

I'm having an issue with creature animations.

When creature animations start, the animation will often be for the wrong race. For example, female x riekling will play a female x troll animation. The riekling will just stand there while the female does the animations by herself. This only seems to happen for rules involving all creatures.

Trolls and Riecklings are using the same animation.

Try to put a stronger filter on the participants to have only Riecklings.

On 4/22/2019 at 1:14 PM, CPU said:

Foreplay has to be active in Sexlab and you need to have foreplay animations. And there are very few foreplay amins available.

In SexLab, "pre-sex foreplay" is checked. I was able to make a rule I wanted to lead into sex when I found foreplay wasn't working (but it never lead to the sex rule, so I scrapped it). That first rule had "foreplay" as the only allowed tag, and it would play animations such as kissing as a result. So not sure why it's not working. >.<

I've noticed, though, that the rule seems to play two sex animations one after the other (such as cowgirl, then switching to missionary before the climax stage), almost as if its doing so instead of foreplay. I opened the toggle animations tab in SL and filtered Foreplay and found that I have 14 animations enabled (such as 'mitos reach around'), and plenty more I could enable if I wanted. None that are enabled are like what I've been seeing... Very odd.

Hi, i got a question. So dogs seem to be acting weird whenever i try to play an animation using Ssx. There are times where my dog is involved and is using animations that require Dog as the race, other times it's using only animations that require Canine as the race but won't be able to use the ones with Dog as the race required. It seems to be only happening with SSx seeing as how i was able to trigger any animation from both groups using different means. How can i go about changing this? 

Hi, I don't know why I'm having this issue but none of the rules are working. Everything else with the mod functions as it should.

When I first installed this mod, I imported several Rules, none of which worked, following activation. I then deleted them and made several of my own, with the same (lack of) result. Having gone through your PDF User Manual, I then followed your steps in creating rules. This included the 'Simple basic rule: player has sex wth all human around' example you used, as well as your Orgies example, with no results. Even with the 'Player Asks' option for any of the rules starting, no dialogue options ever appeared in any rules.

I don't know what the issue is and feel like I'm missing something simple, so any help is appreciated.