Should SSX work for Enderal?  After I add this mod, I can load prior saves.  However, all saves created after SSX is installed cause a CTD on load.  The engine crashes at 0x6DC2B9.  It also happens after starting a brand new game, adding SSX, and creating a save.

Checking in xEdit, I see that the only references to base game data is a change to the qaSmoke cell.  I would have guessed that wouldn't be a problem?

5 hours ago, MikeWander said:

Should SSX work for Enderal?  After I add this mod, I can load prior saves.  However, all saves created after SSX is installed cause a CTD on load.  The engine crashes at 0x6DC2B9.  It also happens after starting a brand new game, adding SSX, and creating a save.

Checking in xEdit, I see that the only references to base game data is a change to the qaSmoke cell.  I would have guessed that wouldn't be a problem?

I never tried Enderal, so I have no clues.

If you wanna try, start Enderal after a new game, and then add SSX.

7 hours ago, CPU said:

I never tried Enderal, so I have no clues.

If you wanna try, start Enderal after a new game, and then add SSX.

You cannot start a game of Skyrim and then add Enderal.  Enderal is a total conversion that contains none of the skyrim worldspace and provides its own copy of skyrim.esm and update.esm.   It's a different game but using the skyrim engine.   Enderal is currently available on Steam as a free download that's completely independent of your Skyrim tree.

Any thoughts about whether or not it's a problem that the Enderal version of skyrim.esm does not contain a QAsmoke cell?

1 hour ago, MikeWander said:

You cannot start a game of Skyrim and then add Enderal.  Enderal is a total conversion that contains none of the skyrim worldspace and provides its own copy of skyrim.esm and update.esm.   It's a different game but using the skyrim engine.   Enderal is currently available on Steam as a free download that's completely independent of your Skyrim tree.

Any thoughts about whether or not it's a problem that the Enderal version of skyrim.esm does not contain a QAsmoke cell?

This mod uses QASmoke cell for some things.

If the cell is missing some of the functions will not work.

I thought about creating a custom small cell for just what I need, butt never did it.

I think if I ever do a new version of any of my mods I will do it to improve the compatibility with some similar mods.

I don't know if it would be possible to implement in a potential future version the pregnancy state of "Hentai Pregnancy" mod as a trigger or a filter for the sex rules via the "HentaiPregnantFaction"  value.

It would also be great if we could add/edit the text  to be display.

Thanks alot for this great mod!

15 minutes ago, dark matter said:

I don't know if it would be possible to implement in a potential future version the pregnancy state of "Hentai Pregnancy" mod as a trigger or a filter for the sex rules via the "HentaiPregnantFaction"  value.

It would also be great if we could add/edit the text  to be display.

Thanks alot for this great mod!

The pregnancy as filter is something possible.

Altering the text of the dialogues requires a SKSE plugin.

I was building one in 2016 but I left the project unfinished.

11 minutes ago, CPU said:

The pregnancy as filter is something possible.

Altering the text of the dialogues requires a SKSE plugin.

I was building one in 2016 but I left the project unfinished.

Thanks for the answer! ?

How to you stop/start SSX? According to the manual, the MCM section "Main" has a hotkey selection and "Sex scent applied" option. My main screen does not have those options. Instead,  I see a notice asking me to create a rule. I just installed this mod a couple of hours ago when i started a new game. I have no rules. And frankly, I don't remember seeing the notices of scanning until after sex started occurring though another mod (SLEN & SexTalk).

I am planing on using this mod in certain places, (like my house) and that's it. Not outside, Thought I could turn off the scanning outside, since it seems to be interring with Wet & Cold. 

Is the manual outdated? I just downloaded it. Oh on version 1.4h. 

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Crag said:

How to you stop/start SSX? According to the manual, the MCM section "Main" has a hotkey selection and "Sex scent applied" option. My main screen does not have those options. Instead,  I see a notice asking me to create a rule. I just installed this mod a couple of hours ago when i started a new game. I have no rules. And frankly, I don't remember seeing the notices of scanning until after sex started occurring though another mod (SLEN & SexTalk).

I am planing on using this mod in certain places, (like my house) and that's it. Not outside, Thought I could turn off the scanning outside, since it seems to be interring with Wet & Cold. 

Is the manual outdated? I just downloaded it. Oh on version 1.4h. 

Thanks.

I think you have set it up as "beginner". In this case it is always active and most options are hidden

Switch it as Intermediate (in the MCM)

I switched it too expert. Still no option or hotkey option. And "beginner" is the default, by the way.  

I have been reading more of the manual. No option to turn it off anywhere else. BUT, this could be used to replace SLEN? Amusing the rules are set correct, SSX  could be setup tporun a bath house type of thing. Where NPC's have sex with other too? Or is it all player focused?

This is what I see: ScreenShot218.png

33 minutes ago, CPU said:

It is inside "Edit Config", click on the CHANGE button.

yes, this mod can replace SLEN at 95%.

Looks like an amazing tool. Thanks. 

Hate to nitpik on this, this is Config screen. Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

ScreenShot219.png

As my post above shows, I don't have those options. All I see is "Please have at least one sex rule active". Is that the key, I have to have a rule active?

My front page, again: 

ScreenShot218.png

I'll add a rule, and see. That could be it. Just want to stop the scanning every 30 sec. I probably could change the timer, but I want it to scan like that inside me house. 

6 minutes ago, CPU said:

You cannot have the mod active without rules.

Go in the "Sex rules" tab and create a basic one, then you can see this part.

OK. Will do. But the mod is scanning now. I see the messages fly by. 

Time to use this thing anyway. :) Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Crag said:

LOL. That was it. This is a great mod. You can do some wild shit with this mod. 

And indeed, I will be working to replace SLEN with it. 

Thanks again.

You welcome

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ryp12345 said:

Whenever I enable the creature races, they disable themselves the next time I launch the game/load a save. The only creatures that stay enabled are spiders for some reason. Any ideas?

No, this is quite odd.

Try to backup your json config and then delete it.

Check if the values are not stored.

36 minutes ago, CPU said:

No, this is quite odd.

Try to backup your json config and then delete it.

Check if the values are not stored.

I edited the json manually and changed the value for each race. It's working now. Still not sure why it wasn't saving earlier.

Thanks!

I'm about to try the newest version, but I'm having a strange issue with an old version. I used it fine with the exact same version of SexLab and SkyUI I have now, but now all of a sudden if I try to edit one of my rules that always worked, most of the boxes that I'm supposed to choose options from are empty. Either that or I get a list, choose an option, and as soon as I confirm, it acts like I cancelled. I tried to add Nords to a list of races. I selected Nords, confirmed, but the default "cow" was still selected...