I can see that Lydia was correctly picked, but then a menu was open and the rule was not played. Then the cycle started again.

[08/03/2018 - 01:05:52PM] SSX: Rule Checker - Rules checking on update completed. Found 1 valid rules and 0 potential rules.

[08/03/2018 - 01:05:53PM] SSX: Rule Player: playing rules
[08/03/2018 - 01:05:53PM] SSX: Rule Player completed
[08/03/2018 - 01:05:53PM] SSX: Rule Player: Restarting in 5 seconds because a menu is open

Same later:

[08/03/2018 - 01:06:57PM] SSX: Rule Checker - Rules checking on update completed. Found 1 valid rules and 0 potential rules.
[08/03/2018 - 01:07:03PM] SSX: Rule Player: Restarting in 5 seconds because a menu is open

Then I see SexLab starting:

[08/03/2018 - 01:07:37PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Germania) -- TRUE -- MISS
[08/03/2018 - 01:07:37PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lydia) -- TRUE -- MISS

And the same is repeated a few times.

Now, looks like you had at least one sex scene with Lydia starting from the mod.

I can also see that the cellscan always produces a non-blocking error for you.

And there is an error in the MCM to clean up resources (it is a known bug and it is not blocking.)

So, what exactly is the problem?

17 minutes ago, CPU said:

I can see that Lydia was correctly picked, but then a menu was open and the rule was not played. Then the cycle started again.

[08/03/2018 - 01:05:52PM] SSX: Rule Checker - Rules checking on update completed. Found 1 valid rules and 0 potential rules.

[08/03/2018 - 01:05:53PM] SSX: Rule Player: playing rules
[08/03/2018 - 01:05:53PM] SSX: Rule Player completed
[08/03/2018 - 01:05:53PM] SSX: Rule Player: Restarting in 5 seconds because a menu is open

Same later:

[08/03/2018 - 01:06:57PM] SSX: Rule Checker - Rules checking on update completed. Found 1 valid rules and 0 potential rules.
[08/03/2018 - 01:07:03PM] SSX: Rule Player: Restarting in 5 seconds because a menu is open

Then I see SexLab starting:

[08/03/2018 - 01:07:37PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Germania) -- TRUE -- MISS
[08/03/2018 - 01:07:37PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lydia) -- TRUE -- MISS

And the same is repeated a few times.

Now, looks like you had at least one sex scene with Lydia starting from the mod.

I can also see that the cellscan always produces a non-blocking error for you.

And there is an error in the MCM to clean up resources (it is a known bug and it is not blocking.)

So, what exactly is the problem?

The scene i got was initiated by a different mod and was a one-time dialog option.

I just restarted the game and only tried the custom rule one.

What happens is:

I ask the line "lets find somewhere quiet"

Lydia responds positively with "i know just the place"

then immediately afterwards she says the end line "ask again anytime" with no animation being played in between

Here is the log: Papyrus.0.log

4 minutes ago, RealROFLkopter said:

Looks like the scene player tried to find animations with a single participant and with Lesbian as tag, and it fails (of course.)

Try to force the animations by picking them as specific animations for the rule (you can find them by using the Lesbian tag.)

11 minutes ago, CPU said:

Looks like the scene player tried to find animations with a single participant and with Lesbian as tag, and it fails (of course.)

Try to force the animations by picking them as specific animations for the rule (you can find them by using the Lesbian tag.)

I know added the 3 animations as the only available ones: Zyn Lesbian, Arrok Lesbian and 3jou Breastfeeding Lesbian

Still the same thing happens

Papyrus.0.log

Two things.

1) What race is the player? Looks like it is custom.

[08/03/2018 - 02:07:53PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
[08/03/2018 - 02:07:53PM] SSX: Rule: Player on Lydia for FF,Lesbian with Lydia and 
[08/03/2018 - 02:07:53PM] SSX: Target: Lydia

(missing Source and missing the name of the player at the end of the second line.)

2) Then, looks like you put some filters on the animations:

[08/03/2018 - 02:07:59PM] SSX: Bypassing Rule Player, Starting Scene Manager
[08/03/2018 - 02:07:59PM] SSX: Animations FILTERED from 0 ---> 0 for 2 participants
[08/03/2018 - 02:07:59PM] SSX: No animations found for 2 participants

And not specific animations.

12 minutes ago, CPU said:

Two things.

1) What race is the player? Looks like it is custom.

[08/03/2018 - 02:07:53PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
[08/03/2018 - 02:07:53PM] SSX: Rule: Player on Lydia for FF,Lesbian with Lydia and 
[08/03/2018 - 02:07:53PM] SSX: Target: Lydia

(missing Source and missing the name of the player at the end of the second line.)

2) Then, looks like you put some filters on the animations:

[08/03/2018 - 02:07:59PM] SSX: Bypassing Rule Player, Starting Scene Manager
[08/03/2018 - 02:07:59PM] SSX: Animations FILTERED from 0 ---> 0 for 2 participants
[08/03/2018 - 02:07:59PM] SSX: No animations found for 2 participants

And not specific animations.

the player should be a vanilla female dark elf

the console info shows race: Dark elf from Skyrim.esm

I removed any tags from the animation selector tags for cons and only selected the 3 named above in the specific anims for cons

Here the rule (Log doesnt differ: Player on Lydia for Zyn Lesbian, Arrok Lesbian, ....json 

3 minutes ago, RealROFLkopter said:

the player should be a vanilla female dark elf

the console info shows race: Dark elf from Skyrim.esm

I removed any tags from the animation selector tags for cons and only selected the 3 named above in the specific anims for cons

Here the rule (Log doesnt differ: Player on Lydia for Zyn Lesbian, Arrok Lesbian, ....json 

I need to look inside the code and try to reproduce.

With your rule it should be easy enough.

15 minutes ago, CPU said:

I need to look inside the code and try to reproduce.

With your rule it should be easy enough.

To reproduce it you may want to install better vampires and sacrosanct from the nexus mod page since that are the only gameplay altering mods i am currently running and they maybe change something with the vampire races which could cause the error

4 minutes ago, RealROFLkopter said:

To reproduce it you may want to install better vampires and sacrosanct from the nexus mod page since that are the only gameplay altering mods i am currently running and they maybe change something with the vampire races which could cause the error

Thanks for reporting this.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, spyke123 said:

Im trying to add "DD Collar" as a requirement for starting a rule but it only returns "missing"...  seems broken somehow…  the other DD and ZAZ options work tho, but not the collar ...   

Double check that the id of the object in the inventory is the same of the wore one. If the IDs are different it will not be recognized.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:13 PM, CPU said:

Double check that the id of the object in the inventory is the same of the wore one. If the IDs are different it will not be recognized.

Yes, but I dont mean a specific collar...

I mean under the "Rule starts on"-menu, I pick specific clothing as a starting condition. Under that menu you can choose to use items that you have in your inventory, but you can also pick "Select armor keyword"

There are keywords like rich clothing, poor clothing and so on... but there are also some DD keywords… one beeing DD Collar…  (there are also DD Belts, DD yokes, DD plugs, DD Armbinders ect.)…  

Most of them work, except DD Collars and DD Yokes, who will only return "missing" if I press add...

1 hour ago, spyke123 said:

Yes, but I dont mean a specific collar...

I mean under the "Rule starts on"-menu, I pick specific clothing as a starting condition. Under that menu you can choose to use items that you have in your inventory, but you can also pick "Select armor keyword"

There are keywords like rich clothing, poor clothing and so on... but there are also some DD keywords… one beeing DD Collar…  (there are also DD Belts, DD yokes, DD plugs, DD Armbinders ect.)…  

Most of them work, except DD Collars and DD Yokes, who will only return "missing" if I press add...

OK, got it.

At this point you should check if the collar is connected with the selected keyword.

10 hours ago, spyke123 said:

how do I check that ?

TES5Edit or CK. Just check what is the keywordused by the collar armor.

The ID I am using can be found inside the main script of SSX.

40 minutes ago, laurencius said:

Lately, none of the rules I have that involve creatures and humans are firing. I use More Nasty Creatures for SLAL. Any ideas?

Not without the papyrus log.

11 minutes ago, laurencius said:

Here is the papyrusdev.log  The rule was for player and player's horse (specific). Rule starts on source arousal 1. One consensual animation specified.

PapyrusUtilDev.log

4 minutes ago, the8one said:

Did the rule involve dialogue of any kind, player asks or npc asks before the act?

If so that doesn't work with creatures somewhat.

Thank you, but it is not the correct file.

It should be called "Papyrus0.log" and you should found it inside "My Games/Skyrim/Script/Logs/"

47 minutes ago, CPU said:

Thank you, but it is not the correct file.

It should be called "Papyrus0.log" and you should found it inside "My Games/Skyrim/Script/Logs/"

I read that the "Papyrus0.log is generated if the game crashes. My game is not crashing and I'm not finding any files in my Logs folder. The rule does not involve dialogue.

No. You just need to enable it in case you didn't.

Edit the file "Skyrim.ini" and be sure these values are inside.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If you use Mod Organizer the file is inside your profile folder.

49 minutes ago, CPU said:

No. You just need to enable it in case you didn't.

Edit the file "Skyrim.ini" and be sure these values are inside.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If you use Mod Organizer the file is inside your profile folder.

I found out that I can force a papyrus log if I quit the game with a qqq console command, without needing to ctd. I attach the log.

Papyrus.0.log