2 minutes ago, Mdy said:

I've got problems getting some stuff to work.

The goal is that a dog follower tries to mount the player if she is naked, sneaking, aroused > 30. The player got a chance to shove him away, simluated with the dialogue options.

Would someone mind having a look and tell me what I'm missing, please? Doggy.json

I've also tried modifying *.jsons from the presets-thread without avail. 

Creatures do not support dialogues.

Check if your rule works without dialogues.

With Oldrim, is there a way to definitively exclude the player from a rule?

While I've only recently gone through and updated all of my Oldrim mods, before I did that I kept having trouble with the player being involved in a rule they should have been excluded from.

I eventually traced part of the issue to Pearl Juice making bandits non-hostile by putting the player into the Bandit faction (which was how I was selecting sources and collaborators for the rule) but the player kept being selected for the rule even after I added the Player faction to the excluded factions.

I think I was at least one version behind, so I'm not sure if this was fixed in the most recent update to the Oldrim version.

44 minutes ago, JustCaroAnon said:

With Oldrim, is there a way to definitively exclude the player from a rule?

While I've only recently gone through and updated all of my Oldrim mods, before I did that I kept having trouble with the player being involved in a rule they should have been excluded from.

I eventually traced part of the issue to Pearl Juice making bandits non-hostile by putting the player into the Bandit faction (which was how I was selecting sources and collaborators for the rule) but the player kept being selected for the rule even after I added the Player faction to the excluded factions.

I think I was at least one version behind, so I'm not sure if this was fixed in the most recent update to the Oldrim version.

Of course.

When you define the participant of the rule, just don't select an option that may involve the player.

18 minutes ago, Mdy said:

I've tried it with deactivated dialogues on my own preset and two existing ones from the other thread again without avail

Papyrus.1.log

[06/07/2018 - 12:22:48PM] error: Unbound native function "ScanCellNPCs" called

Looks like your PapyrusUtil is not the last version.

Yeah, you were right, wrong installation order and fixed in seconds with MO -.- The log entries are super useful btw!

[06/07/2018 - 08:18:45PM] SSX: Not possible to fill Player for Target because is hetero and partner is creature
[06/07/2018 - 08:18:45PM] SSX: The Target actor cannot be found (Player): Doggy
[06/07/2018 - 08:18:45PM] SSX: Source is Meeko and the its sexual orientation is Males (H & C)

If I'm getting it right, my rule doesn't start because of a hetero player. So hetero humans don't like hetero creatures?

Pardon me if that's offtopic, where should or could I change that? In SexLab I could only set it as Hetero(already activated)/Bisexual/Lesbian, SLAroused is on ~"as SexLab says" and Scent got target:player with Preferred Gender: N/A, which is gray and can't be edited.

Papyrus.0.log.html

Updated Doggy.json

You have an option in SSX (it is a global option) to define the sexual preferences between genders.

You can also fully disable the check of sexual preferences.

A question about armor/clothing keywords. Is it possible to add the keyword "EroticArmor"? It's a keyword recognized at least by Sexlab Aroused Redux and Deviously Enslaved mods and it is used to make an armor/clothing just revealing and not naked.

56 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

A question about armor/clothing keywords. Is it possible to add the keyword "EroticArmor"? It's a keyword recognized at least by Sexlab Aroused Redux and Deviously Enslaved mods and it is used to make an armor/clothing just revealing and not naked.

Adding specific keywords is not a big effort.

When I will do a next release I will add them.

18 minutes ago, slyw_xxx said:

Hello CPU, reikiri. Thanks, good mod.

But how to use system bed SexLab?

Are there any plans for a fix bed property in rules?

This is the only thing that prevents full use for me...?

The day I will do a next version of the mod, the beds are my very first thing to fix.

Guest AthenaESIV

Is there a list of planned features for this anywhere? btw amazing mod,, thank you very much!

Also would it be possible to just throw more generic dialog options into the dropdown lists that we could edit ourselves in ck? I was thinking like 10-12 or even more... Would that kill performance?

About dialogues.

There are 5 start multiplied 5 answers multiplied 5 final sentences.

There are actually 125 dialogues in CK. Really, not easy to modify them.

I noticed something that might be a bit hard to fix or replicate.  I just installed Skyrim on a new computer, added my usual mods (about 50) including Scent of Sex, and started a new game.  The Scent of Sex messages and MCM were all as expected and I started with no rules.  When I went to create my first rule I got up to specifying animation tags and noticed that the MCM showed "no anims" so it wouldn't allow me to create a rule.  When I checked the "animations" tab it showed no animations.

I checked SLAL and Sexlab and my animations were there and registered.  I tried "Rescan Tags" in the Scent of Sex MCM and it showed "Rescanning.." but never completed.  I waited in game, saved and loaded a few times and no change -- still "no anims".  Finally I used the MCM to import your "Women for Dark Elves" rule.  It did have animations assigned, and when I checked the Animations tab in your MCM they all showed up and all was back to normal functions.

Possible fixes:

• Have one rule that uses basic Sexlab animation included in the install already loaded.  Maybe that would kickstart the animation recognition?
  • Change the "Rescan Tags" function to include some animation recognition in addition to tags?
14 minutes ago, rjn said:

I noticed something that might be a bit hard to fix or replicate.  I just installed Skyrim on a new computer, added my usual mods (about 50) including Scent of Sex, and started a new game.  The Scent of Sex messages and MCM were all as expected and I started with no rules.  When I went to create my first rule I got up to specifying animation tags and noticed that the MCM showed "no anims" so it wouldn't allow me to create a rule.  When I checked the "animations" tab it showed no animations.

I checked SLAL and Sexlab and my animations were there and registered.  I tried "Rescan Tags" in the Scent of Sex MCM and it showed "Rescanning.." but never completed.  I waited in game, saved and loaded a few times and no change -- still "no anims".  Finally I used the MCM to import your "Women for Dark Elves" rule.  It did have animations assigned, and when I checked the Animations tab in your MCM they all showed up and all was back to normal functions.

Possible fixes:

• Have one rule that uses basic Sexlab animation included in the install already loaded.  Maybe that would kickstart the animation recognition?
  • Change the "Rescan Tags" function to include some animation recognition in addition to tags?

If you can replicate this problem, the best is to get the papyrus.log, zip it, and send it to me. (Or post it here.)

Probably there is a bug somewhere, but it is really hard to find/fix without a trace.

I´m playing right now as a sub PC to a dominant follower… (mainly focused on the mod devious followers)...

...was thinking thinking about possible rules that might spice up that style a bit and is currently ponding the "but will not participate" option...

Say I wanted an NPC to approach my follower and ask something like: "Can I borrow your slave?", (would have to edit dialogue in CK but I know how to do that so its ok), with answer from follower either yes or no. If yes then it would start a scene with PC and the NPC. (follower would be set as the will not participate)…  but I have problems wrapping my head around who will be target/source/collaborator in such a rule. Is it even possible to set up ?

Guess Im looking for some advice… or a simple "you can stop trying cause it wont work" :)

Target, NPC that will own the slave. Filter it by factions, probably. Set it as "I will not participate"

Source, your follower.

Collaborator, the slave of a NPC. Generic but probably you need to filter by faction.

Remember to define who should get the "passive" position.

With a rule set this way, your follower will ask the NPW owner, and then enjoy a slave.

I have the latest version of this mod and imported a rule added via MCM menu as instructions say the rule is there but I click it add it all is ok it shows the rule is enabled... Leave MCM menu and scan like it show ect... mod works so I go back in MCM menu and the rule I enabled is now disabled it wont stay enabled after  leave the MCM menu did I miss something?

14 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

I have the latest version of this mod and imported a rule added via MCM menu as instructions say the rule is there but I click it add it all is ok it shows the rule is enabled... Leave MCM menu and scan like it show ect... mod works so I go back in MCM menu and the rule I enabled is now disabled it wont stay enabled after  leave the MCM menu did I miss something?

Probably it is a bug.

Try to import the rule without activating it, exit, save, reload, enter the MCM and activate it.

Guest AthenaESIV
12 hours ago, CPU said:

About dialogues.

There are 5 start multiplied 5 answers multiplied 5 final sentences.

There are actually 125 dialogues in CK. Really, not easy to modify them.

Yea IU realized that after attempting to tweak it, lol. Would it be possible to allow players to customize this dialog by using the json translation files located in

SKSE\Plugins\Scent of Sex\ 

somehow? It would be so cool to see more mods somehow use text files like Apropos for dialog. Im sure I can make the edits in CK but will have to attempt when I got more time tomorrow.

Thanks again for the mod CPU!

3 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Yea IU realized that after attempting to tweak it, lol. Would it be possible to allow players to customize this dialog by using the json translation files located in

SKSE\Plugins\Scent of Sex\ 

somehow? It would be so cool to see more mods somehow use text files like Apropos for dialog. Im sure I can make the edits in CK but will have to attempt when I got more time tomorrow.

Thanks again for the mod CPU!

Yeah. Not so easy. I am still planning to do a SKSE plugin to give the ability ti edit dialogue lines inside the MCM.

I never published it, but my test were good.