Hi,

first of all: really really great mod! I am currently spicing up virtually any quest or slave mod with scent of sex rules to make it more fun! 

But I am also missing just one thing (or did I just miss it):

A RULE to make TARGET whip the OBJECT. 

I am just making examples of rules I would love to have:

1. Whipping Target

- if Target meets conditions (naked for example) the NPC (naturally only non-creature types possible) starts whipping the Target for a set time (5 sec to 500 seconds for exmaple) or health percentage.

2. Condition: when In furniture.

So for example the NPC will whip a player when in furniture. Or you could even make individual rules for certain furniture types.

Say: "Player is in X Cross - start X Cross Sex animation". Would of course require setting up the necessary rules. Would just be nice to have "beeing in furniture (name)" as trigger. Or just "in furniture" if it cannot be done otherwise.

OK, so I've noticed (in both Oldrim and SE versions) that if you set "Player raped on denial" to "Usually" in the Interactions, it seems like it just never triggers... Saying "No" always results in "Damn!"

I understand that this is randomized chance, but it just happens too often. I just don't remember rape ever triggering when the chance is set to "Usually".

(rule with 1 optional collaborator, triggered on nudity + arousal)

PS: Pretty much what was said in this post.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've come across a bug with the 'See Nudity' for the starting rules which seems to have cropped up since 1.4g.

From what I can tell, it appears to be using the 'Someone is naked' ruleset instead. Basically the only actors that filter will pick up is those considered naked by the mod. Setting it to 'Source sees Nudity' seems to only snag actors considered nude, while 'Target sees Nudity' will do likewise for the target, usually the player.

I tried rifling around in the source script to see if I could find the culprit but I'm not able to find anything. Let me know if you need some logs as I don't usually keep papyrus logging running in my game.

• 3 weeks later...

what could be a minor bug:

When using arousal as a trigger for a rule, an actor with arousal 100 seems to count as 00...  ??   I have some rules that have arousal "more than" a certain value as starting condition for the rule, and actors with arousal 100 never seem valid...

could this be true?

I have not done any extensive testing. Just twice standing around an actor with arousal 100 for a long time trying to get the rule to kick in. It never did until I manually entered Sexlab Aroused and sligtly lowered the actors arousal to 90-ish...   

40 minutes ago, spyke123 said:

what could be a minor bug:

When using arousal as a trigger for a rule, an actor with arousal 100 seems to count as 00...  ??   I have some rules that have arousal "more than" a certain value as starting condition for the rule, and actors with arousal 100 never seem valid...

could this be true?

I have not done any extensive testing. Just twice standing around an actor with arousal 100 for a long time trying to get the rule to kick in. It never did until I manually entered Sexlab Aroused and sligtly lowered the actors arousal to 90-ish...   

Nobody reported this bug before. But it can be a possibility.

I DLed the mod earlier, tried to set up a basic, simple rule for 2 creatures on the player but the MCM insists I have zero appropriate animations... Considering that among my 10-15K animations I have included 3Somes(And any other -Somes possibly LOL) that would fit the description very accurately, I can only assume then that SSX is not detecting my installed animations. I did double check with Puppet Master, Defeat and a couple of other mods and those play my multiple participants animations just fine. SLAL's MCM also brings them up and counts them all without issue.

How do I proceed to fix this?

What I did was ;

Create New Rule > Edit Participants > Player as Target, Generic Creatures as Source, Generic Creatures as Collaborator, set it to 1(So that the participants are actually 3, as instructed) and tried to save. Wouldn't let me on account of missing animations. It does feel like I am doing something wrong if I am honest.

Edit - This is in fact the reason I asked in the Rules thread for such a rule, to then examine it so I can understand what I was doing wrong. Unless it's something else gone wrong.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:45 PM, Violence6884 said:

I DLed the mod earlier, tried to set up a basic, simple rule for 2 creatures on the player but the MCM insists I have zero appropriate animations... Considering that among my 10-15K animations I have included 3Somes(And any other -Somes possibly LOL) that would fit the description very accurately, I can only assume then that SSX is not detecting my installed animations. I did double check with Puppet Master, Defeat and a couple of other mods and those play my multiple participants animations just fine. SLAL's MCM also brings them up and counts them all without issue.

How do I proceed to fix this?

What I did was ;

Create New Rule > Edit Participants > Player as Target, Generic Creatures as Source, Generic Creatures as Collaborator, set it to 1(So that the participants are actually 3, as instructed) and tried to save. Wouldn't let me on account of missing animations. It does feel like I am doing something wrong if I am honest.

Edit - This is in fact the reason I asked in the Rules thread for such a rule, to then examine it so I can understand what I was doing wrong. Unless it's something else gone wrong.

Go into races and make sure all the creatures you have animations for are checked off. I think they might be unchecked by default, which means the mod can't find any appropriate animations.

I had the same problem when I first started using the mod.

By the way, this might be one of the best mods here, and I'm kind of annoyed I never took the plunge to try to figure it out before now.

The one thing I've always kind of been disappointed by is NPC-NPC scenes. There's a lot of mods out there that add such things, but some just don't seem to work right or don't add the type of interactions I'm looking for. This one does. It's crazy how robust the options are, once you get the hang of how the rules work.

So, just wanted to say thanks. It's awesome.

5 hours ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

Go into races and make sure all the creatures you have animations for are checked off. I think they might be unchecked by default, which means the mod can't find any appropriate animations.

I had the same problem when I first started using the mod.

That was one of the first things I did, sound advice. It wasn't it, yet apparently the issue resolved itself after I loaded Skyrim 1-2 times. I'd like to know what caused it but I'm content with it working.

Hello, I installed the 1.4h version of the mod with the patch applied. The mod is not able to find any animations regardless how many times a click a button to rescan animations tags, which makes the mod unplayable. It says no animations in Animation section for creatures and humans. Also I get strange rescaning percentage values like 209% or more. 

7 hours ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

Hello, I installed the 1.4h version of the mod with the patch applied. The mod is not able to find any animations regardless how many times a click a button to rescan animations tags, which makes the mod unplayable. It says no animations in Animation section for creatures and humans. Also I get strange rescaning percentage values like 209% or more. 

Enable all logs, try to find animations, then send me the papyrus.log

From the logs looks like it is finding lot of animations for humans and a few for creatures.

But you never tried to start a rule, so I cannot find anything about missing animations while playing the rules.

41 minutes ago, CPU said:

From the logs looks like it is finding lot of animations for humans and a few for creatures.

But you never tried to start a rule, so I cannot find anything about missing animations while playing the rules.

Shouldn't it find animations animations anyway? I can see animation appearing in the Animation section after creating a rule.

12 hours ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

Shouldn't it find animations animations anyway? I can see animation appearing in the Animation section after creating a rule.

If you don't see them, then there is a problem, and I write problems only on papyrus.log not on the screen.

6 hours ago, CPU said:

If you don't see them, then there is a problem, and I write problems only on papyrus.log not on the screen.

Alright. I face other problem. I made a rule for horses (the SLAL Creature patch is installed), trigger is arousal>=50, with one animation available for that type of rule. However, nothing really happens when both of them have required arousal and they stand next to each oth er. There is no feedback what can be wrong. So I'm kinda lost here.

Papyrus.0.log

25 minutes ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

Alright. I face other problem. I made a rule for horses (the SLAL Creature patch is installed), trigger is arousal>=50, with one animation available for that type of rule. However, nothing really happens when both of them have required arousal and they stand next to each oth er. There is no feedback what can be wrong. So I'm kinda lost here.

Papyrus.0.log

Looks like you are trying to run a rule with Horses on Horses.

But I cannot find any rule played by SSX.

There is something strange, for example:

[12/03/2018 - 05:03:13PM] SSX: Actor Horse is not good for source in Horses on Horses

Double check the definition of the Source actor in the rule.

About counting the animations, I am well aware that anims that have NO HUMANS inside are not found correctly. But they should still play if SexLab is correctly configured.

11 hours ago, CPU said:

[12/03/2018 - 05:03:13PM] SSX: Actor Horse is not good for source in Horses on Horses ...

That sounds like one of the carriage horses getting pulled into a scene  ("Where do you want to go?"  THOSE horses).  Frozen, "no action" action will always result from a rule sweeping in a carriage horse (race properly IDs as 'horse', but it's a dead stick on ALL sex animations).  To the person with the problem; does the horse have part of a yoke around it's shoulders?  That's a dead give away it's a carriage horse.  And those things are beasts of burden only, and not allowed to have any fun ("Skyrim being Skyrim" applies, as carriage horses are hack job, potemkin ponies; but horses in name only.  Tested with Play with Animals, which forces creature sex on whatever creature is under the cursor when we bang the hot key, and ALL carriage horses tested, experienced a failure to launch). 

A confirming test would be (using Wolf Fence algorithm):  a) go to an isolated cell far away from any of the stables (as the carriages are all within range); b) spawn in 2 "real" horses; c) activate SSX; d) see if the rules/animations start working when NOT involving a carriage horse.  If the animations do their thing, will confirm it's failing because of the "source" horse being a gelding.  If it still fails, something else is happening...

Dancing with Kitties - strange encounters with Carriage Horses

Spoiler

Had one in the Khajiit camp in Whiterun (where my toon was pole dancing, bare arsed nekkid, for the kitties), ask me; "How much for anal?"  Thought it was funny and gave him a price, but he couldn't close the deal, and proceeded to follow me all over Skyrim, with sad far-away eyes, and desperately wanting some backdoor action  (it was a rare bug with TDF Prostitution (i think), which let a horse ask a hooker for sex, lol.  Fuckin Mr. Ed! "Didn't your daddy teach you; no pay, no play!")  QED: there is something mighty strange about how carriage horses are implemented in Skyrim, as I've never seen another creature (other than dremora, who are fully conversational) ask for ass from a hooker?  Has anyone else?

Only saw that happen once, btw, in way too many hours played now.

Never found a way to restrict carriage horses from SSX, personally.  But when one shows up with a yoke, time to dump that animation (let it try to start, then use SL debug; "Stop ALL Sexlab animations".  The SL abort trigger seems to complete the SSX rule successfully.  Or, if you really want to get creampied by a horse, just keep advancing stages until Mr. Beast of Burden fires his hypothetical rockets off.  Not sure what happens if you have the "infinite final stage" from Horny Creatures running, though.  

20 hours ago, CPU said:

[12/03/2018 - 05:03:13PM] SSX: Actor Horse is not good for source in Horses on Horses

Double check the definition of the Source actor in the rule.

About counting the animations, I am well aware that anims that have NO HUMANS inside are not found correctly. But they should still play if SexLab is correctly configured.

This is strange, because the rule is enabled in SSX and SSX is "applied" in other words turned on to play rules. The definition of the source is exact the same as for the target except for the gender. Target is creature, female, horse, fallower or not: both. The source is creature, male, horse, fallower or not: both

1 hour ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

This is strange, because the rule is enabled in SSX and SSX is "applied" in other words turned on to play rules. The definition of the source is exact the same as for the target except for the gender. Target is creature, female, horse, fallower or not: both. The source is creature, male, horse, fallower or not: both

Be sure you use the patched version of MNC and enable female creatures in SexLab.

And you have female creatures somewhere.

3 hours ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

It seems I got it work now. Creature Framework didn't mark female horses as females thus the rule couldn't see them. 

Nice.

Skyrim does not really have female creatures, so they are a little bit tricky to set up.