how do you get her to use male sex animations by default? is the only way to set the females use strapons or something?

i really wish modders had more voices to choose from. Lydia's voice just doesn't work with a succubus...

She changes her Sexlab gender if she grows a cock. (Thats why you need sexlab, but there will come more what needs sexlab).

There are only 3 voices for follower what can married. (Female: DarkElf, EvenToned, Orc) ...hm, I will try the Darkelf voice for the next release.  :)

Edit: 

I made a new clean install from skyrim and installed a other ENB, and I was not happy with the skin color, it was too bright. So I got the idea to handle the skin color with a simple image file (*.dds). You just need a image editor what can open and save dds files. (maybe I will make a pack with different skin color to choose from.)

A few tests:

post-607503-0-80169000-1466951620_thumb.jpg post-607503-0-18089500-1466951598_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-24941700-1466951610_thumb.jpg post-607503-0-10690800-1466951586_thumb.jpg

how do you get her to use male sex animations by default? is the only way to set the females use strapons or something?

i really wish modders had more voices to choose from. Lydia's voice just doesn't work with a succubus...

She changes her Sexlab gender if she grows a cock. (Thats why you need sexlab, but there will come more what needs sexlab).

There are only 3 voices for follower what can married. (Female: DarkElf, EvenToned, Orc) ...hm, I will try the Darkelf voice for the next release.  :)

Edit: 

I made a new clean install from skyrim and installed a other ENB, and I was not happy with the skin color, it was too bright. So I got the idea to handle the skin color with a simple image file (*.dds). You just need a image editor what can open and save dds files. (maybe I will make a pack with different skin color to choose from.)

A few tests:

attachicon.gif20160626162946_1.jpg attachicon.gif20160626161844_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160626162108_1.jpg attachicon.gif20160626161435_1.jpg

you are awesome! when do you think you are going to release the dark elf voiced one?

Edit: 

A few tests:

you are awesome! when do you think you are going to release the dark elf voiced one?

Would help to get some feedback... is she strong enough vs hight lvl enemies... or to weak? A few screenshots with other ENBs would be interesting.

Edit: 

A few tests:

Would help to get some feedback... is she strong enough vs hight lvl enemies... or to weak? A few screenshots with other ENBs would be interesting.

i use project purity so i don't have any ENBs installed so my submitals will suck compared to others but here are some i just took. i had to clip her wings and perm get rid of her armor for now as the from armor belt that goes over her pelvis was clipping with her penis. i like what you did with her!

post-1071799-0-91037700-1467066239_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-48566800-1467066247_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-07896700-1467066253_thumb.jpg

Amazing, I am very amazed, she has wings equipped from the star, they are not removed when I used AFT menu equip, and she truth has a succubus look. Thanks for share that pretty follower.

if it's not too much to ask, How add wings without which they can be removed like your succubus?

Amazing, I am very amazed, she has wings equipped from the star, they are not removed when I used AFT menu equip, and she truth has a succubus look. Thanks for share that pretty follower.

if it's not too much to ask, How add wings without which they can be removed like your succubus?

Thanks! 

The wings are working like the "glowing eyes" of the draugr, there is a script what handle the wings.  

Thanks! 

The wings are working like the "glowing eyes" of the draugr, there is a script what handle the wings.  

if you're referring to the pics i posted with her with no wings - i did that thru TESVEdit on my own. so i have 2 versions of the .esp - one with and one without the wings.

File Name: Ceraph the Succubus Follower

File Submitter: EvilReFlex

File Submitted: 20 Jun 2016

File Category: Companions

Ceraph the Succubus Follower

... "You called, Master?"

DESCRIPTION:

First I made the Succubus Armor, Follower and Enemy, but I was not happy with many things... except the follower.

So I decided to make a complete new "only follower" mod. (If you like the old mod, you can still use it)

The name "Ceraph" comes from CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS, it is an erotic text based and browser based flash game.

Ceraph can grow male genitals, a normal human cock or a equine penis (complete new mesh!).

You can find her in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth!

REQUIREMENTS:

SexLab - because Ceraph can grow male genitals and changes automatic Sexlab gender

HDT Physics Extensions - boob jiggle, boob jiggle, boob jiggle, boob jiggle,

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

FloppySOS - because VIDEO (I use 1.7, because my skyrim crashes many times with 2.0)

Q&A:

Can I use the equine penis mesh in my mod/game?

NO! (its made only for my Succubus Mod)

Will you make a standalone mod of the equine penis?

Maybe... but I need to overhaul the mesh, make new textures and and and...

She is to strong/weak

Please tell me what level you are

What ENB did you use for your screenshots?

Grim and Somber ENB Vearmina Presets

Ceraph in CoC has many piercings but your follower not

Simple answer, I hate piercings.

<snip>

download.png

Click here to download this file

Yay! Thank you!

I hate piercings too, but based on what I see online I figured I was the only one who dislikes them. Everybody else seems to love them! Keep up the good work and maybe the two of us can bring the hordes of body-mutilators to their senses!

if you're referring to the pics i posted with her with no wings - i did that thru TESVEdit on my own. so i have 2 versions of the .esp - one with and one without the wings.

I would love to know how you did that.

Though, I admittedly have no experience whatsoever with TESVEdit.

But it can't be that hard, right?