Holy shit that dick is HUGE!

So when can we expect to see the Onahole and the Deluxe Onahole :)

I wonder if there is any way to adjust 'stats'; disable perks, cut health/mana/stamina etc

And also, i will give you $50USD to bring the Worms into the game :P

HEY BIG QUESTION. YOU WOULD'NT HAVE HAPPENED TO HAVE USED ASSETS FROM SUCCUBUS QUEST? BECAUSE SUDDENLY UNEXPECTED WINGS!

Seriously though I don't have either the quest or transformation things in...

What? 

Holy shit that dick is HUGE!

So when can we expect to see the Onahole and the Deluxe Onahole :)

I wonder if there is any way to adjust 'stats'; disable perks, cut health/mana/stamina etc

And also, i will give you $50USD to bring the Worms into the game :P

worms_visual_2.jpg?mtime=1320699287

Worm infection? ... NO. 

Yeah I noticed something weird... my girl suddenly had the wings like the succubi and the wild succubi didn't anymore... I took one as a slave could that have done something?

My char grew wingz recently too.  Have no idea how to get rid of them. They block my view at times while using 360 walk, and generally looks out of character.  Any suggestions on how to ditch the wingz all together?

I never got this bug. 

Hm, I think I should add a "Get is Race" to the wings effect. But I have still Enderal running and I don't want to switch my Installation to skyrim. 

...damn but I want to work on the ceraph mod.  :wacko:

Anyone ever figure out why she is not getting floppy for some people but is for others?

Cause im one of the fails...

Coming back to Skyrim after some time away and try out some of the stuff i missed out on and Ceraph really has my eye, but the floppyness just does not work.

It works with everyone else in game just fine, just not on her.

Thanks for this follower, EvilReFlex. She's a lot of fun!

(My only concern is her size. Since she's kinda tall, so many of my animation miss-align.)

Use setscale to shrink her down a little; that's what I did.

I did, but she keeps scaling back to her original size. Might be a SexLab thing tho, gonna look into it.

New Version is out! I hope I fixed the wings bug. (I never got it) 

Thanks for this follower, EvilReFlex. She's a lot of fun!

(My only concern is her size. Since she's kinda tall, so many of my animation miss-align.)

Use setscale to shrink her down a little; that's what I did.

There is a option in Sexlab "Even sctor hight". 

I did not try this till 1.6 so I can't say if it is different or not, but with a new game and 1.6 the wings still seem to be contagious.  Can not pin down any one thing that causes it, but after enough play eventually my character ends up with a pair of the wings as well.

Sadly I don't know enough to help figure out why.

For this picture I used Live Another Life to start in the nearby inn.  Ran over and asked her to follow.  Dumped random junk into her inventory and then took it all back, using EFF.  Then zoned out and the wings appeared.

I really do like this follower, so I hope someone can figure this out!

post-472505-0-04751600-1469601382_thumb.jpg

It says it is ERF - Ceraph 1.6, will redownload to make sure though.

Edit to add:

Deleted old copy, redownloaded 1.6, new game.

The green smoke is different then your screen shots, almost certainly a problem with my settings or ENB.

Indoors you can see a slight green tinge

Outdoors it is almost undetectable

Either way, the wings are still appearing on my character, though this time it took a few more zonings and reloadings to happen.

post-472505-0-42835300-1469672036_thumb.jpg

post-472505-0-97786800-1469672043_thumb.jpg

I've got another bug right here.

I've told her to grow that worm-like thing and after a while to put it away again.

When the cock disappeared her head just vanished, too.

The horns are still present.

It's kinda weird having a headless, winged person following you around xD.

And also a request or suggestion, if I may make one:

Some kind of illusion or transformation magic, which changes her appearance to human.

She would use this on her own when approaching cities and settlements to avoid panicking the populace.

And Stendarr worshipper would be hostile towards her in her daedra-form, causing all sorts of trouble for the player :D

I didn't mod a thing for Skyrim yet, so I'm not sure how much trouble this would be to code.

If it's too much then don't bother :)

Edit:

The missing head problem persists even after saving and loading.

I've also tried to disable and enable the actor without success.

Edit²:

After a CTD my character also grew a pair of wings.

I was near the entrance gate in Markath and went into the direction of Understone Keep as the wings suddenly appeared on my characters back.

They're the same kind of wings that Ceraph has.

I've reloaded the save and waited a few seconds before walking off again and this time no wings.

Certainly weird this bug.