I have the same bug with pc comments, its a clean save. I noticed when I move the timers pc makes a comment and then goes mute lol.

Other than that bug everything seems to be working, really nice mod. Btw are guards supposed to have some sort of special reaction when they search you and you have stolen stuff?

I've also been having trouble with that bug, and I'm still on the first version after you set the player comments timers, so that's my guess where the problem is. I can confirm that it used to work on the version before the timers were introduced, and I've tried both updating my save, and starting a new game: both methods fail to give more than the initial comment for the player.(Well, you can select/deselect the player's scenes in the MCM. That will give one line, and then she'll shut up again)

Must be some issue with it re-registering for update. I'll see if I can track that down.

I noticed that all of the guard dialog infos are missing the condition that checks if they're in GuardDialogueFaction. I bet that's why NPCs like Hulda keep using the guard dialog.

Also, since SexlabAroused is already a dependency, nudity dialog should use the condition to check for the sla_Naked faction. That way, all armor registered as naked in SLA will trigger the naked dialog properly.

The GuardDialogueFaction doesn't actually work. There is some issue with it when using Skyrim without Guard Dialogue Overhaul. I found this out earlier in the mod which is why I added the dialogue to the inbuilt guard dialogue quest. This uses the guard voice type to filter the comments and is the way Bethesda did the guard comments.

I will have another look in to it...maybe there is now a conflict when using Guard Dialogue Overhaul...but I haven't had a problem personally.

After rechecking it does look like the GuardDialogueFaction is being used by the default guard comments. I know last time I used it it stopped all guard comments completely. I shall re-try it though.

I have the same bug with pc comments, its a clean save. I noticed when I move the timers pc makes a comment and then goes mute lol.

Other than that bug everything seems to be working, really nice mod. Btw are guards supposed to have some sort of special reaction when they search you and you have stolen stuff?

I don't know why it wouldn't be working...but maybe it is something to do with me switching to real-time rather than game time. I might have to switch back because I know game-time was definitely working.

*****EDIT*****

Found an issue. When setting the new update times it wasn't registering for the initial update correctly. This was causing the update to not happen until 1 hour of in game time had passed. I've now changed this to 1 second of real time.

I've also added the "is in GuardDialogueFaction" checks to the guard dialogue. This should stop any other NPCs accessing those comments, but it may also stop the guards talking unless you have the Guard Dialogue Overhaul mod installed.

I am pleased to say things are starting to work, I did a test run of your mod so here is my notes:

==Working==

-Player 4th wall dialog now works properly.

-Player Standard comments now works* (Read below)

-Guards still speak, and are not as chatty as before.

==Issues==

-Player Standard comments are appearing for a split second and vanishing, making it impossible to read. This I believe is the suspect for the bug in general.

-Player comments sometimes overlap, forcing one comment to vanish instantly and getting replaced by another. This is fixed by turning off one and leaving the other on.

-Player 4th Wall comments sometimes gets stuck and remain on the screen til you either reload, or move location. But moving causes that comment to get stuck to that spot (it goes away if you get far enough and comes back when you return to that spot). However, if you leave the area for a time, it goes away completely next comment. I believe this is a Fuz Ro D'oh issue that you can't do anything about really.

==Timer adjustment issue==

Trying to adjust the timers before turning on Player commentaries cause the game to think you just enabled them and requires you to exit the menu before you can make any more adjustments. It then plays a comment as if you turned on the feature, and causes comments to get stuck on screen forever til you reload, or move locations. This makes it difficult to adjust settings before enabling. You HAVE TO turn on Player commentaries(Standard or 4th Wall) before you can freely adjust the timers. This causes even more update issues but only for that moment, playing normally afterward it behaves the way it should.

That's all I found for now. I'll post more when I got more time to play.

I like the 4th wall comments.  Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Glad you're enjpying it :)

I am pleased to say things are starting to work, I did a test run of your mod so here is my notes:

==Working==

-Player 4th wall dialog now works properly.

-Player Standard comments now works* (Read below)

-Guards still speak, and are not as chatty as before.

==Issues==

-Player Standard comments are appearing for a split second and vanishing, making it impossible to read. This I believe is the suspect for the bug in general.

-Player comments sometimes overlap, forcing one comment to vanish instantly and getting replaced by another. This is fixed by turning off one and leaving the other on.

-Player 4th Wall comments sometimes gets stuck and remain on the screen til you either reload, or move location. But moving causes that comment to get stuck to that spot (it goes away if you get far enough and comes back when you return to that spot). However, if you leave the area for a time, it goes away completely next comment. I believe this is a Fuz Ro D'oh issue that you can't do anything about really.

==Timer adjustment issue==

Trying to adjust the timers before turning on Player commentaries cause the game to think you just enabled them and requires you to exit the menu before you can make any more adjustments. It then plays a comment as if you turned on the feature, and causes comments to get stuck on screen forever til you reload, or move locations. This makes it difficult to adjust settings before enabling. You HAVE TO turn on Player commentaries(Standard or 4th Wall) before you can freely adjust the timers. This causes even more update issues but only for that moment, playing normally afterward it behaves the way it should.

That's all I found for now. I'll post more when I got more time to play.

Ah, moving in the right direction. This helps a lot. 

I've never come across the stuck comments....I'm not sure what would cause that. I'll keep stomping on the bugs before I add anything else :)

I've also tested the new version and having similar result:

-Player 4th wall works

-Player Standard not work for me. Maybe I should try to mess around with the toggle and timer adjustment like anon231 said.

-If I adjust the time it trigger the player comments

-People at the inns no longer 'pretend' to be a guard, Yay!

-Player comment sometime stuck, fixed by changing cell

-Player 4th wall works

-Player Standard not work for me. Maybe I should try to mess around with the toggle and timer adjustment like anon231 said.

Thanks for the feedback....do you know which comment got stuck? That might help me track down what the problem is.

-Player 4th wall works

Thanks for the feedback....do you know which comment got stuck? That might help me track down what the problem is.

I believe it is random, no specific comment.

Btw, does Belethor has any sexist comment? I stay at his shop for like 10 minutes and he just say vanilla comments.

Well the pc comments are working, super happy about that. The standard ones sometimes overlap with the 4th wall ones, comments that overlap seem random but if i see one that happens more often I'll update. Also the standard comments seem to disappear too fast sometimes, I can't read that fast lol.

Anyway I'm making this one of my must have mods for any play through. Thanks.

I suspect the Stuck comments is due to how Fuz Ro D'oh Mod works in handling silent dialog. I don't know the details, as I'm not a modder, but I can take a guess.

The issue occurs when more than one dialog is displayed at once. For example: My character could be saying something, then a guard says something. After the Guards dialog goes away, my character's remains on the screen til I leave that spot, it doesn't happen all the time but randomly.

This is also strongly apparent when fighting bandits, as they speak a lot. Sometimes when I kill a bandit while they are saying something, their death groan "ugh..." or whatever they were saying stays on the screen and never goes away. This happened before I installed this mod, but is appearing a lot more due to all the silent comments NPCs are making.

When the Player's Comments get stuck while alone, is due to the comments somehow overlapping. 2 comments are being stocked up and attempting to play at the same time. Here's the kicker, the next comment that displays properly, but will display for half a second then goes away, then plays normally later. I had it happen a few times. However, I also had a single comment appear and never go away... so not much I can say about that.

Disclaimer, I could be very wrong but these were my guesses from observations on this mod and Fuz Ro D'oh.

Btw, does Belethor has any sexist comment? I stay at his shop for like 10 minutes and he just say vanilla comments.

He does, well actually all male shop keepers should have comments....although it is possible this isn't working at the moment. I'll have a look and see as I can't remember adding the shopkeeper option to the MCM which probably means the dialogue is there but not active currently.

Well the pc comments are working, super happy about that. The standard ones sometimes overlap with the 4th wall ones, comments that overlap seem random but if i see one that happens more often I'll update. Also the standard comments seem to disappear too fast sometimes, I can't read that fast lol.

Anyway I'm making this one of my must have mods for any play through. Thanks.

I suspect the Stuck comments is due to how Fuz Ro D'oh Mod works in handling silent dialog. I don't know the details, as I'm not a modder, but I can take a guess.

The issue occurs when more than one dialog is displayed at once. For example: My character could be saying something, then a guard says something. After the Guards dialog goes away, my character's remains on the screen til I leave that spot, it doesn't happen all the time but randomly.

This is also strongly apparent when fighting bandits, as they speak a lot. Sometimes when I kill a bandit while they are saying something, their death groan "ugh..." or whatever they were saying stays on the screen and never goes away. This happened before I installed this mod, but is appearing a lot more due to all the silent comments NPCs are making.

When the Player's Comments get stuck while alone, is due to the comments somehow overlapping. 2 comments are being stocked up and attempting to play at the same time. Here's the kicker, the next comment that displays properly, but will display for half a second then goes away, then plays normally later. I had it happen a few times. However, I also had a single comment appear and never go away... so not much I can say about that.

Disclaimer, I could be very wrong but these were my guesses from observations on this mod and Fuz Ro D'oh.

Do you have subtitles switched on? I wonder if there is a bit of a conflict there as I always have subtitles switched off and I've never had dialogue stuck on the screen.

It is quite possible that Fuz is having some issues with rapid text as well. Unfortunately that is a by produce of everyone having lots of unvoiced dialogue now. I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to stop any other dialogue playing while another is currently displayed.

The only option I can think of would be to have a global timer that limits my dialogue for 30 seconds or so. This would prevent any overlap from this mod's comments but it means a script fragment on every single comment!

Actually, yes I do have subtitles on. That makes sense.

Yep, have subs on as well.

Think we might have pin pointed one of the problems. It is probably Skyrim's own subtitle system interfering with Fuz's attempts to subtitle non-voiced dialogue. I'll add it to the OP so people are aware that using subtitles may cause problems.

Thanks for your feedback...probably wouldn't have found that issue without your help.

So, I encountered a strange bug that I can't seem to figure out.

So I set the minimum time for player dialogue to 0 seconds and max to 60 seconds, but for some reason, the dialogue never procs at all except immediately after exiting the MCM menu and the mod states that it's shutting down and starting up the dialogues.

Is there a reason why this happens? I'm sure it's a bug. I'm using DD1.90 on a fresh install, and a new save.

A side note: The sliders don't refresh until I exit and re-enter the MCM menu.

So, I encountered a strange bug that I can't seem to figure out.

So I set the minimum time for player dialogue to 0 seconds and max to 60 seconds, but for some reason, the dialogue never procs at all except immediately after exiting the MCM menu and the mod states that it's shutting down and starting up the dialogues.

Is there a reason why this happens? I'm sure it's a bug. I'm using DD1.90 on a fresh install, and a new save.

A side note: The sliders don't refresh until I exit and re-enter the MCM menu.

Update to the newest version.

Is there a video of this mod in action?  I'm kind of curious to see how it works, and I haven't got a Skyrim build ready yet. ^_^;

I don't think there is a video but it gives every npc in skyrim many lines of dialogue. When my character kicks or trips on something nearby npcs respond to that, its really immersive. Character dialogue really fits my outfits and play style, as I have defeat and skimpy outfits. Basically instead of getting that same i took an arrow to the knee line from every npc you get something new, but sexist and derogatory lol.

I have the same problem with stuck dialogues on the non DDi version, also have subtitles turned on. I ended up downgrading to v1.

I don't know how you handle player character subtitles but maybe adding silent voice files just for the player lines so fuzrodoh won't kick in would allow the mod to work with subtitles enabled.

So turning off subtitles fixes the stuck dialogue?

Seems so, yes :)

Turned off in game subs and after a couple hours haven't had one get stuck.

Btw that one line that goes "yuck, its musty in here, showed up while pc was eating out a bandit, I'm still laughing about it. Best mod ever.

Lol....awsome! :D

I have the same problem with stuck dialogues on the non DDi version, also have subtitles turned on. I ended up downgrading to v1.

I don't know how you handle player character subtitles but maybe adding silent voice files just for the player lines so fuzrodoh won't kick in would allow the mod to work with subtitles enabled.

Yep, if you have subtitles turned on then you will get dialogue stuck on the screen. The reason it doesn't seem to happen on v1 is that there is simply less dialogue happening so the chance of a conflict is less. I don't think there is anyway to really fix it...I could add silent audio but the physical size of the mod would increase for every line....and there are lots and lots of player dialogue so I don't think that is really possible.

The only solution at the moment is to turn subtitles off.

I'm having trouble with the SE version, it will not allow the game to start.  When I click play, it tries to start then crashes to desktop.  I only have about 8 mods that have been converted for SE, so I took out all other mods, and it still crashes.  It never even gets to the main menu.

I have to admit that I didn't test fully with the SE version. The creation kit said everything was OK. I will download the SE version and test fully.

***UPDATE***

I have fixed the SE version but, of course, it doesn't work correctly because there is no Fuz Ro D'oh for Skyrim SE yet :(

-Player 4th wall works

I believe it is random, no specific comment.

What I've noticed is, Belethor makes his comments when he's out and about and not actively manning his shop.

Is there a video of this mod in action?  I'm kind of curious to see how it works, and I haven't got a Skyrim build ready yet. ^_^;

I don't think there is a video but it gives every npc in skyrim many lines of dialogue. When my character kicks or trips on something nearby npcs respond to that, its really immersive. Character dialogue really fits my outfits and play style, as I have defeat and skimpy outfits. Basically instead of getting that same i took an arrow to the knee line from every npc you get something new, but sexist and derogatory lol.

So do they just appear in subtitles?  I can't imagine something like this could have been voiced.