Am I suppose to get a pop up message right before the fatigue animations kick in?

was JUST about to ask this! good thing i dont need to any more, so there's no need for me to bump the thread.

oops

Luckily the initial thread was just about an animation resource and was very nicely taken over by an application resourcer. So really no reason to bump the thread as it would have been bumped when the other animations have been, erm. animated. However just making this explanation as bumped the thread, so you win. (There is a star favorites thing you can press to make the thread more prominent, but it depends on other people - curse democracy)

Luckily the initial thread was just about an animation resource and was very nicely taken over by an application resourcer. So really no reason to bump the thread as it would have been bumped when the other animations have been, erm. animated. However just making this explanation as bumped the thread, so you win. (There is a star favorites thing you can press to make the thread more prominent, but it depends on other people - curse democracy)

thanks for the information buddy :)

Edited by CPU
Removed too many inner quotes

Such great animations man i love it!! any chance we will get to see these animation as a mod instead of modders resource?

Check this link. It was already posted a couple of page before.

CombatFatigueV2

MCM Configurable, now has an option to reduce base movement speed at the injury threshold.

Compliments to FunnyBizness!

EDIT: Removed a debug pop up

doesn't seem to work for me. mcm pops up with options but the animations don't kick in when damaged below 50%. does it conflict with other idles? like that pretty idle animation mod?

man...i just can't get it to play them when hurt. tried everything i know how. the mod is clearly active. i have the threshold set at 50. slow at 20. but no matter how hurt i get they just don't fire. i see them in the folder. path looks fine far as i can tell. fnis is registering them all...got to be something preventing or conflicting. but LOOT comes up clean.

man...i just can't get it to play them when hurt. tried everything i know how. the mod is clearly active. i have the threshold set at 50. slow at 20. but no matter how hurt i get they just don't fire. i see them in the folder. path looks fine far as i can tell. fnis is registering them all...got to be something preventing or conflicting. but LOOT comes up clean.

You sure you have FNIS PCEA2 installed and working?

You sure you have FNIS PCEA2 installed and working?

yep. been using pcea for awhile. incidentally, i got the animations to fire at the brink of death lol. i think the script is just slow and takes a bit to kick in. also, the slowing part of it after sustaining injury doesn't seem to go away after being healed. even after sleeping 10 hours on one test. lol

yep. been using pcea for awhile. incidentally, i got the animations to fire at the brink of death lol. i think the script is just slow and takes a bit to kick in. also, the slowing part of it after sustaining injury doesn't seem to go away after being healed. even after sleeping 10 hours on one test. lol

OK, couple of considerations.

In the original mod, the author, uses player.getActorValuePercentage(), that is known to be not working.

The only reliable way to get the percentage of the health (or any other stat) is:

float healthPercent = playerRef.GetBaseActorValue("Health")
if healthPercent==0
  healthPercent = 1.0
else
  healthPercent = playerRef.GetActorValue("Health") / healthPercent
endIf
Then when "injured" there is a time cycle, that checks every 5 seconds the new health and applies the anims, in case it is healthy again.

Also in this case the function used (getActorValuePercentage) should be avoided.

OK, couple of considerations.

In the original mod, the author, uses player.getActorValuePercentage(), that is known to be not working.

The only reliable way to get the percentage of the health (or any other stat) is:

float healthPercent = playerRef.GetBaseActorValue("Health")
if healthPercent==0
  healthPercent = 1.0
else
  healthPercent = playerRef.GetActorValue("Health") / healthPercent
endIf
Then when "injured" there is a time cycle, that checks every 5 seconds the new health and applies the anims, in case it is healthy again.

Also in this case the function used (getActorValuePercentage) should be avoided.

so...what you are saying basically is "wait awhile for a better version?" :D

Such great animations man i love it!! any chance we will get to see these animation as a mod instead of modders resource?

CPU was wondering does this work with other female npc's as well ?? or only player character ??

CPU was wondering does this work with other female npc's as well ?? or only player character ??

The PCEA2 is only for player alternate animations, as far as I know.

I wasn't aware there were issues with GetActorValuePercentage. I'll try your recommendation.

By the way, for all intents and purposes, Combat Fatigue is not compatible with PCEA2. The two mods will fight for control of FNIS alternate animations. I've been in the process of creating an intermediary between mods that use FNIS AA with fore's permission, and am in the process of pulling apart PCEA2 to integrate it. After extensive testing I will push it out as a modder's resource for people who wish to use FNIS AA functionality. As of now I am able to get the current version of Combat Fatigue and the ENF from BreakUndiesPlus working seamlessly for the player character.

i believe it just works for player only, i fought female bandits and didn't see the animation play for them.

I think you should release the mod on a separate page, thegooglyman. You're doing a fine job. Just one issue, my speed doesn't increase back even when I'm not in an injured state. PCEA2 works for me. Just have to reset it every time once I'm out of injured state.

i also have seen the Mod-showcase and then a thought came to my mind.... the "injurned sneaking"-Animation looks VERY realistic if you use it for a 2nd stage of CambatFatigue maybe at 10% HP  ... like a crawling animation when you are close to death. Could you please implement this in your CombatFatigue? ... close to Death no more weapon wielding, get to safety crawling ?