Brilliant!

Thank you lol :)

cant wait to see the hand to hand stuff

Did you try them yet Serious? I made the body more hunched over like you can barely keep your fists raised lol

very nice! but maybe sexier to cover the chest instead of the stomach and lower the sword within 1h combat?

I was going to do that and maybe I will but I wanted more unisex animations so they work for both genders. Men and women have bellies so I went with that :)

I always liked the idea of animations for specific types of damage (getting shot in the leg and they limp or something) well done!

Thank you I appreciate that. I tried creating limping animations and I may try again but my first try was difficult bc the combat fatigue mod didn't exsist yet so my character looked like she was limping but gliding at the same time. I may throw then in the injured animations pack since you can control the movement speed :)

Absolutely fantastic work Funnybizness! Kudos!

Thanks Ether! ^_^

i havent tried hand to hand yet, i've been waiting for combat fatigue to update. i was never able to use pcea 2 properly with this, plus i fucked something up so now it (pea2) doesnt work at all on my current save :l

I dunno what I'm doing right.. but PCEA2 and Combat fatigue works as expected (besides NPCS, doesn't work with them). I have a slew of papyrus straining mods on top of that.

i havent tried hand to hand yet, i've been waiting for combat fatigue to update. i was never able to use pcea 2 properly with this, plus i fucked something up so now it (pea2) doesnt work at all on my current save :l

I dunno what I'm doing right.. but PCEA2 and Combat fatigue works as expected (besides NPCS, doesn't work with them). I have a slew of papyrus straining mods on top of that.

well i messed up pcea because i was trying to reinstall it and...yeah it didnt work.

Oh man I hope your problem is solved soon. I know I hate it when my Skyrim acts up.

thanks :) i just need to make a new save (for the 3rd time this month)

also, i really like your character in the version 5 video :)

Lol thanks! She's a brutal badass...I made her body weight 0 for the vid so I can show the animations she's really 100 and freaking beast...I wanted a big muscle babe with curves in the right places lol :D

Great animations! Thank you for the immersion!! Do you think you will integrate FNIS/SexyMove/PCEA2 ?

Thank you :) and they are for modders to use for whatever they want. I myself use them for PCEA 2 though while I wait for Googly's update ^_^

Hey funbiz. How about fatigue animation too ? When pc has 0 stamina ; catching breath like leaning yourself on both knees or one leg kneeling with one hand on the ground and visible heavy breathing untill stamina rises back to certain threshold.

And another thing is. Are you familiar with ZF primary need mod or eat-sleep-drink-bathe mod ? These mods offer animations for almost all activities in skyrim with vanilla and custom made animations. The problem is some animations are inappropriate and those animations don't support for all activities like eating a beef on the bench. And Last Seed is gonna be released and these mods are tied with need system too. Would you be interested to create animations for all those activities and make a mod which plays only animations when pc does something like Animations mod ? Oh and I can list those activities if you want me to.

I forgot to mention. For those who want torso bandage; I had created one. You can find it in Vigor mod optional files.

oKAY..so after reading every single comment i realise I'm going to have to be the one to ask this.

I have finis & installed combat fatigue but when i open up your mod i have no idea where to place the files. There is no instructions about this anywhere. Please can some one tell me where i place the funnybizness injured animations mod? I never use mod manager so i need manual installation instructions please? I have no idea where in the directory any of the folders you have kindly provided go.

Also I hope your family member is getting better.

oKAY..so after reading every single comment i realise I'm going to have to be the one to ask this.

I have finis & installed combat fatigue but when i open up your mod i have no idea where to place the files. There is no instructions about this anywhere. Please can some one tell me where i place the funnybizness injured animations mod? I never use mod manager so i need manual installation instructions please? I have no idea where in the directory any of the folders you have kindly provided go.

Also I hope your family member is getting better.

C:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2

Create a new folder. Name it whatever you wish. Then slap an available number in front of that name (0 - 9).. Because FNIS2 can only read 10 animation folders in there at a time.

But honestly.. you should wait for "Combat Fatigue" to update.  

Hi Funnybiz

Was wondering, by any chance you would be able to do animations for nipple magic by ElPsyCongroo. I always imagine female forcing their chest out, or holding and aiming breast, or recoil/kickback when firing fireballs. That would be sooo awesome.

Thanks again for all your work.