I seem to be stuck. I just completed A Daedra's Best Friend, and now I'm activating the statue, but nothing seems to happen. I currently have the quest objective: "Gain the trust of Clavicus Vile, then worship his Shrine." Do I have to do something else to "worship" his shrine? Shouting at it didn't seem to help. ;)

I really enjoy the custom devices, they look really good.

The statue has two activation points. The one you want is down lower out in front of the statue and should be marked by your quest marker if you have the Virgin Training quest selected

Oh, I feel dumb now. I'm using Immersive HUD, and didn't even think to check where the quest marker went.

Thanks for the quick reply. :)

What do you like the most about the Mod?

• What would you like to see added/improved?  Story progression.  So far my biggest dislikes were already handled and any other nice to have I can think of are all things that can be worried over much later.
  • Is there anything you wish were adjustable, or could be disabled, as an MCM option? Nothing springs to mind.
  • Which Virgin Devices do you like/dislike?  I have a bug that I run into whenever wearing the chastity piercing where my character will not engage in the first sexlab scene that tries to load.  Usually it ends up with her playing a male masturbation scene.  Doesn't happen when the piercing is out.
  • Do you use the Love Shout often in combat as defense? Any problems with it in or out of combat?  When I remember to use shouts.  Until this mod I would run characters butt naked and do well enough that I simply didn't need to bother with shouting.
  • Have you used the Love Shout on a Dragon? How did that go? Turns into 1-2 somewhat scaly women, nothing happens after that.
  • Do you use the Love Shout for Creatures?  No. 
  • Do you use the "Nocturnal Like a Follower Mode" (set to appear on every shout)?  Nope.  I like to think Nocturnal has other weird unknowable god things to worry about.
  • Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with any of the 3 shout encounters? (Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure ThySelf, Nocturnal Teases) Nope.
  • Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with Cassia's visits (as a messenger or otherwise)? She takes a bit of time to load. 
  • Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the priestesses (Erotic Arts)?  Often they will forcegreet me 2-3 times per encounter.  Might have something to do with their encounter being by the hour as it happens less when I drop the chance super low.
  • Have you managed to lose your virginity, and see/hear the effects? Any issues with the stats in MCM, or the notifications about climax and losing virginity?  I usually turn off screaming. Blood visual works fairly well. 
  • What do you think about the Delayed Orgasm? Turned off entirely to avoid extra scripts bogging things down.
  • What do you think about the Rebirthing Long and Painful (spit roast) scene?  Certainly long and painful.
  • Have you tried with a male character? How did that go?   Haven't bothered due to how few of the devices would work.
  • How many animations do you have loaded according to Sexlab?  135ish.  I have the most recent funnybiz pack with SLAL.
  • What do you think about the story/theme? 

When I first saw this mod appear and the photo of your character with the anal torch I honestly thought that the 2 gods involved would be Mara and Dibella, possibly Sanguine (probably because virtually every one of these types of mods revolves around Sanguine).  Nocturnal is one of the least give a damn about the other gods characters out there.  Further her realm is night and shadows and the unknown.  Purity of virginity doesn't seem like it would matter to the patron of the thieves guild.

I'm hoping with each main quest update we'll find out why Nocturnal is suddenly a team player when typically she just doesn't bother with the other Daedra or the Aedra. Honestly if the reason is something along the lines of Nocturnal being your favorite or she was just the first one you thought of I'd be fine there.  Not the biggest Lore junky to be honest.

Thanks for being my first survey respondent (not including in my private mail)!

I have a bug that I run into whenever wearing the chastity piercing where my character will not engage in the first sexlab scene that tries to load.  Usually it ends up with her playing a male masturbation scene.  Doesn't happen when the piercing is out.

I don't think this is a bug. When you wear a chastity device, SexLab will not play any animation tagged virginal, hence if you have only a few possible animations it can run, Sexlab will resort to a less suitable one rather than play nothing. One item in my Tips and Tricks is the suggestion to turn off the Foreplay option in SexLab.

Until this mod I would run characters butt naked and do well enough that I simply didn't need to bother with shouting.

Me too. That's one of the reasons I wanted to make shouting more compelling to use.

Have you used the Love Shout on a Dragon? How did that go? Turns into 1-2 somewhat scaly women, nothing happens after that.

That's a bug then, or they were interrupted by something else happening. A dragon should normally transform into a scaly woman, and force you into loving. You can then injure it, with that causing it to immediately transform back into regular form. If you do nothing they will still eventually transform back. If you get a chance to try this again would love to hear if it works, or never works for you. Anyone else reading seen this work, or have the same problem?

Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with Cassia's visits (as a messenger or otherwise)? She takes a bit of time to load.

By time to load, do you mean time to find and greet you? This should work like the regular courier. Is it not working like the regular courier?

Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the priestesses (Erotic Arts)?  Often they will forcegreet me 2-3 times per encounter

I've seen it 2 times but more often with cassia. I think I've improved this in the 1.40 release, but adding to my to-do list to look at more.

What do you think about the Delayed Orgasm? Turned off entirely to avoid extra scripts bogging things down.

Turning this off should have almost nil difference in script load since it's part of the check that happens after any loving occurs and handles many other things, thus you are not actually turning anything off. Also the main scripting load for the effect itself in Devious Devices which you have loaded already regardless.

I'm hoping with each main quest update we'll find out why Nocturnal is suddenly a team player

I picked Nocturnal for 2 main reasons. I was looking for a candidate that seemed right for detecting your shout, and figured she's mysterious and lurking in the shadows, and I wanted to use a god that nobody uses to be different. My "excuse" for her wanting you to keep your virginity, is that she needs to sacrifice maidens to replenish her powers… but I made this up it's not in the lore. But hmmm, I'll be thinking on your view here. Thanks again for all your feedback :)

I'll try out the delayed orgasm again to see if it works then.  It may have been the DD vaginal thing holding me up now that I think on it.

As far as Cassia is concerned she will usually appear after 10-20 seconds with nothing on and then slowly all of her devices attach.  When she is fully loaded she acts as normal.  It is much more noticeable the first time I load the game during a day.

As far as Nocturnal goes I had figured that reasoning behind her was about what you described.  None of the gods in this game really have any lore related to virginity so she is as good a candidate as anyone else.  Sennding the player after other artifacts on the other hand opens up some interesting story ideas.  It could be that she has felt the need to prove her superiority now that the Dragonborn is her minion or even just another tragedy sparked by Sheogorath proving he is the greatest manipulator in the world.  He definitely has far more than enough lore where he talks another Daedra into a contest and makes  fool of them.  She could simply have decided that she needs to do something to keep the Dragonborn busy. The possibilities are endless really.  And it will be amusing to see where it all takes us.

First of all, I have been using this mod now for about 4 hours of gametime and have not run into any issues whatsoever, and I think its very well put together.  Nice job!!!!  

Second.....I have no idea how to build a mod, I don't even have a clue, but its only because you asked for feedback that I dare commenting on what I would like to see in the mod.  I usually stand by the idea that someone has taken a huge amount of time to build a mod and let us play around with it for free, who am I to try to change anything.  But since you asked......as you have integrated "sap" potions and such, I would love to see it done with breasts as well.  I know there was another mod that did this, Mania Tanks or something like that, but I like the surprise element like cursed loot.  There is also a cool mod called Aroused Nipples that I would think could be implemented in the same way.  One last suggestion I will make is somehow integrating a mod called Alternative Riding styles.  I think it would be cool to be forced to use one of these "styles", to travel on one of your quests.

Anyway,  I like your mod a lot, and have no bugs or issues to report, its running flawlessly, even with a 200+ modded game.

As far as Cassia is concerned she will usually appear after 10-20 seconds with nothing on and then slowly all of her devices attach.  When she is fully loaded she acts as normal.  It is much more noticeable the first time I load the game during a day.

I don't experience that. Sounds like there's lots of script lag, or it could be that lots of mods are calling on DD. This mod would be barely doing anything, as all the work to equip cassia is happening with DD. Do you see DD items slow to equip elsewhere? If you know how to provide a papyrus log I'd be interested to try and see what could be bogging you down. Could be an install issue as this should not be happening. (how to on papyrus log is in my FAQ)

First of all, I have been using this mod now for about 4 hours of gametime and have not run into any issues whatsoever, and I think its very well put together.  Nice job!!!!  

Second.....I have no idea how to build a mod, I don't even have a clue, but its only because you asked for feedback that I dare commenting on what I would like to see in the mod.  I usually stand by the idea that someone has taken a huge amount of time to build a mod and let us play around with it for free, who am I to try to change anything.  But since you asked......as you have integrated "sap" potions and such, I would love to see it done with breasts as well.  I know there was another mod that did this, Mania Tanks or something like that, but I like the surprise element like cursed loot.  There is also a cool mod called Aroused Nipples that I would think could be implemented in the same way.  One last suggestion I will make is somehow integrating a mod called Alternative Riding styles.  I think it would be cool to be forced to use one of these "styles", to travel on one of your quests.

Anyway,  I like your mod a lot, and have no bugs or issues to report, its running flawlessly, even with a 200+ modded game.

integrated "sap" potions and such... I'm not sure what you mean so I'm not sure what you are thinking about for breasts (course if you are a guy you are thinking about breasts all the time :P) This mod has no potions so maybe you are seeing something from another mod?

I'm familiar a bit with Aroused Nipples Mod, and the Alternative Riding one too. I will keep them in mind they do present possibilities. Glad you are having fun with it!

Boy do I feel stupid.  Yes I installed two mods at the same time and forgot about the other one and was concentrating on yours.  Anyway, since I have your attention, I would just like to say once again, great mod!!!  One thing I did notice about your mod is how fluid the actors and quests trigger.  So many times with other mods you have to wait for a trigger event like a npc moving to a spot, or some animation gets stuck, or a line of dialog never comes up, etc. I have not experienced any of those things! Thanks for the hard work.

I am still trying to save, and reload, and shout, but nothing has happened yet.. I will keep trying

Edit I got past that now my body is invisible, I installed the UUNP patch [ CalienteTools ], had to drop it in you zip install was wrong for MO.

What might I have miss, or what have i messed up. I installed Anal torch, and Immersive Plugs 20150402 Beta, and Zarias Piercings2, and Zarias restraints

EDIT something right here is being installed, or equipped that makes body invisible.

[07/10/2016 - 08:08:30PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[07/10/2016 - 08:08:30PM] [Zad]: Aborting repopulation of NPC slots: Hit throttle.
[07/10/2016 - 08:08:30PM] [Zad]: RestraintScript OnEquippedPost Arms
[07/10/2016 - 08:08:30PM] [Zad]: SpinLock() Completed. Cycles:4
[07/10/2016 - 08:08:30PM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, equipping Virgin Chastity Piercing
[07/10/2016 - 08:08:30PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[07/10/2016 - 08:08:30PM] [Zad]: EquipDevice called for Virgin Harness
[07/10/2016 - 08:08:30PM] Error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object

I think

I am still trying to save, and reload, and shout, but nothing has happened yet.. I will keep trying

Edit I got past that now my body is invisible, I installed the UUNP patch [ CalienteTools ], had to drop it in you zip install was wrong for MO.

What might I have miss, or what have i messed up. I installed Anal torch, and Immersive Plugs 20150402 Beta, and Zarias Piercings2, and Zarias restraints

What did you need to change to get past the "shout but nothing is happening"? Could shed light to understand if there's still an install problem.

Body invisible is most likely from the Nipple Guard. To confirm this disable Nipple Guard in MCM and try it. If that works you can play without the Nipple Guard if you prefer not trying to fix.

Have you run Bodyslide to generate? Does everything appear to be working correctly in Bodyslide?

If it's not fixed by disabling Nipple Guard, next see if it's the Harness. It can also be disabled in MCM to see if it's the problem.

Edit: I see your edit - if it's from that log, it would be the Harness which you can try without

Regarding this:

I installed Anal torch, and Immersive Plugs 20150402 Beta, and Zarias Piercings2, and Zarias restraints

I think you already know that this mod does not need you to install any of those. It's tested to work with or without each of them installed. I'd recommend you do not install them unless there's additional features they add that you are wanting to use.

1. I think it was a time time, I assumed they would spawn on me, but I think you are using spawn or teleport nodes for the Girl to appear.

2. I had just figured out it was the Nipple Guard, and was about to tell you that was my problem on the invisible body. I just consoled all the item from your mod, and installed one at a time to see what was the problem, and that was the one.

3. The harness does not fit right, I use the racemenu, and mod my body in showracemenu, and I have been having trouble with Harnesses, from DDI ever sense I started to personalize my Body  :(

Most everything else adapts correctly to my Body but harness, is one that seems to always be messed up.

4. Anyway If I use your MCM, and disable the nipple guard, I think I will be able to move on.. Thx U for responding

EDIT sorry missed the last part, i know it does not need those, but I wanted you to know I had them installed.

1. I think it was a time time, I assumed they would spawn on me, but I think you are using spawn or teleport nodes for the Girl to appear.

2. I had just figured out it was the Nipple Guard, and was about to tell you that was my problem on the invisible body. I just consoled all the item from your mod, and installed one at a time to see what was the problem, and that was the one.

3. The harness does not fit right, I use the racemenu, and mod my body in showracemenu, and I have been having trouble with Harnesses, from DDI ever sense I started to personalize my Body  :(

Most everything else adapts correctly to my Body but harness, is one that seems to always be messed up.

4. Anyway If I use your MCM, and disable the nipple guard, I think I will be able to move on.. Thx U for responding

EDIT sorry missed the last part, i know it does not need those, but I wanted you to know I had them installed.

1. The girl (Cassia) works just like the courier. You need to have changed locations

3. Yes harness can be tricky but I think has nothing to do with them being a devious device. This harness is from Dwarven Bikini Armor (link is in my credits), and I would bet if you install that mod, you will have the same problem, and that mod has not converted it to be DDi

Glad you can now use this mod. have fun! :)

Now I seem to be stuck at the dog quest. I think I have done this one earlier [ The official Help the dog at Falkreath ], because it sends me right to the vampire cave. I seem to be unable to click on the shrine.

So the Blond is stuck again... :blush:

EDIT I did install that mod, have not tried the dwarven bikini yet, but I will shortly, you are probably right on that, but he has UNP fix with it..I think.. Have to look :-/

Now I seem to be stuck at the dog quest. I think I have done this one earlier [ The official Help the dog at Falkreath ], because it sends me right to the vampire cave. I seem to be unable to click on the shrine.

This Mod will know if you completed the dog quest or not. If you completed, the next objective will have a map marker. You need "activate Worship". If you select the quest in the journal, you should get this map marker and you will find that the activate point is just a bit to the side the shrine.

This Mod will know if you completed the dog quest or not. If you completed, the next objective will have a map marker. You need "activate Worship". If you select the quest in the journal, you should get this map marker and you will find that the activate point is just a bit to the side the shrine.

Yes I selected it, and went to the shrine, but I could not click on the shrine to worship, The Icon was there telling me to click on the shrine, but no matter what i tried I could not click on the shrine... :(  I am still looking at it, i hate to stage set, I know if i do something will really mess up

Also here is image of your harness, and Dwarven bikini Harness... I have a slight problem with yours..I do not know why...

post-123-0-86246700-1468209910_thumb.jpg

Yes I selected it, and went to the shrine, but I could not click on the shrine to worship, The Icon was there telling me to click on the shrine, but no matter what i tried I could not click on the shrine... :(  I am still looking at it, i hate to stage set, I know if i do something will really mess up

Also here is image of your harness, and Dwarven bikini Harness... I have a slight problem with yours..I do not know why...

I've also had some issue with clipping on the virgin harness when the weight slider is a bit high.  Now that I see the original and the virgin harness side by side I have to wonder if the virgin harness image was flipped, making the originals front the back and vice versa.  I'm loading up the bodyslide files now so I can see.

***Edit***

As virginmarie pointed out there is a second one.  Clipping is a bit worse with original but not unavoidable altogether.  My testing was with my own UNP setup and hour glass figure in herodeleyenda's all in one package.  Seemed just fine with the standard UUNP bodytypes.

I'll have to try and figure out what's up with the harness for future then. Problem is I have little experience with UUNP so hard to test.

There's two activators on that shrine. The one for the dog quest, and then one for this Mod.

The one for this mod is a little to the left on the pillar, not in the center of the statue. So I'm thinking you are not clicking the right one. For this mod it will appear as "Activate Worship". Is that what you are seeing? And the map marker should make it clear thus I was thinking you have not selected the quest in the journal.

If you ARE clicking the one on the pillar called "Activate Worship", then can you please type

SQV VirginTraining

... and then tell me what stage you see is current.

EDIT: Actually you are not showing the same harness. There's two. The OTHER one is the one this mod uses. Take a look at the pics on my main page and you will see its different.

I am sorry But I had cheated already, and set stage to 20..  :(

I am now just finished the Dibella statue thing, and gotten a new word...

On the dwarven Bikini I am using the UNP Family HDT-76214-v1-1,zip which fixes all the Bikini armors to a UNP style.

I could well be still using a UNP body, I have swapped the thing out so much i am not really sure any more just which type of UNP I am using, I do know it is UNP...LOL, and I try to keep the latest Groovtama skeleton... XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE 3.87

I was pretty sure I install a UUNP version though.. just hard to remember sometimes

EDIT>>> About the activator...Yes the only one I saw was the one on the pillar, it just would not work for some reason. I even turned on NoClip to try and see it it was behind something, clicked all over it.

EDIT>>> About the activator...Yes the only one I saw was the one on the pillar, it just would not work for some reason. I even turned on NoClip to try and see it it was behind something, clicked all over it.

For the activator, it will do nothing by design, if the dog quest is not completed. But then there should also be no map marker on it. Did you by any chance cheat to finish the dog quest? :)

I plan to test the different possible starting scenarios of the dog quest again (i.e. when they were already completed), and will try out UUNP with the harness some more, and with MO.

Thanks for your info on these.

For the activator, it will do nothing by design, if the dog quest is not completed. But then there should also be no map marker on it. Did you by any chance cheat to finish the dog quest? :)

I plan to test the different possible starting scenarios of the dog quest again (i.e. when they were already completed), and will try out UUNP with the harness some more, and with MO.

Thanks for your info on these.

1.Nope I did not cheat to finish the dog quest, this character did it long time ago,,, 

2.  Also yes it would be nice to get the harness functioning correctly on UNP, UNPB, UUNP.

3. I am doing some Daz3d, and Poser works right now [comics] right now, and am in-between playing Skyrim.

4.  I find your mod most interesting, because it is sort of Quest like, which are the mods I always enjoyed making myself.

I like the "Wham-Bam thank you Mame!" mods also, but although they are nice, they don't normally do anything but sex, or tie you up, stick you somewhere where hard to get back, and have little story. other than now lets go find that other Piece of gear that will bind me even tighter... LOL

All good, but more story, and less frustration is always so much better for me anyway.

Your story is a little hard to follow, for me.  It I hope become clearer as I delve deeper into it.  I like it, and all... I just could perhaps maybe require just a little better understanding of why I am doing all this... Does that make sense... Probably not :s

Any way I like the mod, and what you have done very much.. Thank You! For all your hard work.

okay I got both Harness from Dwarven Armor in this shot...LOL

I wish I knew why yours does not fit right... :-/

EDIT >>It is not just you, most all the DDI harness screw up on my character... I have increased her ( My Character) hip size, and decreased her breasts, I think I have the thighs at 1.04 in Racemenue, the hips at 1.14 maybe, I would have to look, waist size is reduced as well, and I lengthened the lower vertebra.

I have and UN-goddly amount of clothing, and armors, and the only ones messing up are the DDI harness, and of course your harness.. everything else i put on fits fine...

Puzzling, but then I get puzzled easy... :at:

post-123-0-44875300-1468475669_thumb.jpg

@galgat, If I can find something wrong in the Dog quest scenario where you've already finished previously, will fix for coming release which is very soon.

You've given me lots of info to use to look harder at UNP harness and will do what I can for the release after next. Thanks for your help to identify it.

I'm curious to know if there's anything specific you'd like to understand about the story. I'm wondering what I'd need to do to make it clearer, although I do think it's good to have some mystery that does not reveal until you get deeper.

I will have to play it again, soon to get a better feel of what you have going.

I don't think it is the quest, by its self that puzzles me some, but something that might help would be some side quests, nothing major...

say Pick a flower for someone, find a what, ya may call it for some one, or bring two misfits together, but during these little Optional side quest's, one could drop pieces of understanding to the quest line.

Maybe insight as to why Dibella, and Nocturnal seem to dislike each other or rather feel that you should be there pet, and not the others.. Perhaps giving ways to pit them against each other in there bid to control you.. You might even get and ultimate cat fight of some kind going...LOL 

It seems that one of the gods is into totally promiscuous behavior, with no consequences, and much personal gratification.

While the other desires to see you indulge your promiscuous behavior, but only to justify there right to punish, and enslave you.

You are caught in the middle of there disagreement. One wants you to spread your love to everyone.

While the other want to enslave you, and make you squirm, and grovel at there feet.

Each desiring that you be THEIR Dragonborn.

You have a lot to use here, and there should be many small side quests to inflame the God's, and there desires, enlightening one, while pissing off the other. Each with consequences that could be exploited to bring about many different, and perhaps erotic events for the player.

I have enjoyed playing it, I hope you find time to continue with it.

Hi, I think it will be a great Mod, but I cant find out because when I will gett the nipplegurad the game crashes in CTD what can I do?

In MCM, choose the option "No Nippple Guard" and then try. This will confirm the CTD is from the nipple gaurd, and let you play wihtout it (it's cosmetic and not needed for the story).

Have you run bodyslide to setup your nipple guard? What is your bodytype?