This mod is pretty awesome and of the best ones that I've played (and at one point I've seen the NMM error message: too many plugins, the game will crash) :) The idea behind it is quite cool and the execution is great.

However, I've encountered a few small bugs and I'm not sure if they were reported before or no, so I'm just going to list them here.

1. Anal torch - I had some problems with the item's alignment after dying. Every time I reloaded it was in the correct place, but after dying it was way higher and quite far away behind the PC.
  2. Skin searing - a) I got the message that I must place a prisoner into the device, so I used Captured Dream's MCM toggles to gain player control and manually enter the stocks. (Disabled controls afterwards from the same MCM toggle). B) Not sure if this is a branding device problem but the stocks remained stationary while the player and hot iron started floating away stopping by the cage in the middle. c) If you already have six tats, the branding device doesn't do anything at least it didn't for me? maybe it could clear some / all of your tattoos before starting? Afterwards, it is a "godly" device. :)  d) I saw in your images some kind of spirals on the skin, which I assume are tattoos, but if I get "seared" by the device all I get is slave marks in various areas. (I only tried with three empty tattoo slots). Is this normal?
  3. Noturnal is a tease - this kind of encounter took away the character's virginity. Is this how it's supposed to work?
  4. Pain is pleasure. - Nocturnal doesn't align well with the player, many times striking from behind the cross, crux, or whatever keeps the player in place.

As far as suggestions go, I would like it if the searing and machine from the future punishments could be a more public so that there's more shame in it as more people know that the character couldn't restrain herself and is now being "rewarded" for it. Maybe bring the other gods in cheering and commenting from the side?

But honestly, the mod is great, thanks so much for making it and sharing it with us.

P.S. Still using version 1.60. Sorry for my bad English and for the long post.

That's for reporting. Glad you like the mod :)

1. Anal Torch - Known problem which I don't know how to fix as it's not my asset. But there's the reset anal torch option in MCM to fix it.

I think would be very hard for the original author to fix as it's caused by rag dolling and treating it as an equipped weapon that goes flying away. I could force the "reset" on death, but the glitch can occur in other cases too. Might still do that

2. Skin Searing - I suspect you have not installed Branding Device of Doom version 0.47, or if you have, it was done without a clean save of BDoD. When behaving normal, the player is automatically put into the machine, and the "floating" was fixed by the mod author and is why .47 is needed. I'd be very interested to hear if this happens even with a clean saved .47 from you or anyone else... please let me know

The tattoo behavior is entirely a feature of BDoD which would be very hard for me to change. Not impossible and maybe I will improve in the future. The spirals on skin in pictures is not from the BDoD. It's normal for it to work as you have described, and only will sear the word "slave" in up to 5 places.

3. Nocturnal is a Tease is getting it's animations randomly from sexlab and attempting to make them "teasing" so it should be rare to actually lose your virginity to Nocturnal (other than oral), but I've noticed it can happen too and it's not fitting my "lore". So I may improve in some way in the future. Of course if you had of being wearing a device it would prevent that! :P

4. Whipping alignment in Pain is Pleasure is difficult since it needs to work in any location, with obstacles and uneven ground etc. Thus it's been hard to make this any better. I've added to my to-do list thought, to have a look.

I like your idea for punishments in public. I've been thinking I'd like to add variety in the future to these (and other encounters), since they do repeat. So having them occur in different locations would be a great start to adding variety. Added to my to-do list :)

Thank you for your work, it's really a great mode!

But I have a problem. This glowing was applied to my character just after entering to Sawnguard and I can't remove it.

How can I remove this glowing? Or, maybe, can you add the option to MCM menu to turn on/off this effect?

Thank you and sorry for my English!

The effect is not from this mod. It's possible it's a side-effect somehow caused by this mod, but it's not intentional and I've not seen that effect before.

If you go to a save before it happened, and repeat, do you get the same result?

I've looked at your log and there's nothing that it tells me that can help, but I did notice there's several errors that are a symptom of upgrading this mod without clean saving. If you don't clean save you are going to have unpredictable things happen. Maybe this is the cause. You will have more problems in the future if you don't re-install with a clean save. See spoiler for clean save in the Installation section if you don't know how.

EDIT: actually I could be wrong about the log showing you did not clean save. This could be caused in other ways too. But I still don't know the cause of the problem.  Let's start with the question above, and if you did not clean save, see if a clean save solves it.

It took me some time, but requirements of your mod work with enderal now.

So creating a mod with only the devices is more work than just copying the items to the new ESP because they are "devious"? I see. I thought about doing it myself, but i don't have the CK installed at the moment and i'm not sure if it fully works with enderal.

If it's too much work, then don't do it, i can go with other devices (though they don't look so good). I just don't like the golden versions of arm and leg cuffs from "devious devices equip" and the "metal" versions have scripts with negative effects (ankle chain with slow down). The script from the golden shackles also doesn't work correctly, meaning my character can still move her arms freely after equipping them.

I might make a standable devices only version at some point in the future. Or maybe a devices + encounters without the main quest (would be like going directly to the end game).

Priority is to finish the main story etc. first. Thanks for letting me know your interest.

Hi VirginMarie,

I have a problem with Cassia never showing up (It is not the initial encounter but the meeting after the Dibella quest). This is currently with SLV 1.50

VirginEnableCassia = 3.0

I have tried all kinds of things:

I set the Maiden Encounter chance to 100 (every hour) in MCM

I jumped to several towns, waiting by standing around for 2 or more hours, waiting using 'T' for 1+ hours, several times in the same location, changing cells by entering a shop/house/inn and returning, sleeping for a few hours.

I set the VirginEnableCassia to 1.0, exited the console and then set it back to 3.0 (assuming that this should represent the 2nd quest encounter.

I used 'startquest MessengerCassiaEnable (or similar, I can't remember quite exactly), then jumping to the next town and waiting for 2hours....

I'm running out of ideas.

My grief is the following:

I am in the middle of the main quest. So the Dibella and Dog/Deadra quest are done, I met Nocturnal in her lair and received the first shout.

If I was to purge SLV from my save game so that I can start with the latest version, starting the main quest again:

- would it cause issues that I have already done the Deadra quest, getting him the objects and returning the dog to him...? Would this quest (considering it is an extension to the original Skyrim quest) be reset?

If I use the 'Skip the main story' how much would I miss out, considering where I currently am in the story?

Is there any way to force Cassia/messenger to show up? Couldn't find any command and a 'placeatme' creates a new instance of the npc, if I am not mistaken. This might break the quest, I fear...

Any hint would be greatly appreciated. The moment I have followed the quest to the 'end', going through the rebirth I would be comfortable to upgrade and use the 'skip main story'...

Use Force Player Reset in the MCM. If you are able to do that on a save right at the point you had this problem, I think you will then meet up with Cassia.

If that does not work, in console, type setstage VirginTraining 140. That will get you to having received and read the letter Cassia is meant to give you. The spoiler is the text of the letter:

It`s time. Return home and I will grant your freedom and a key for the devices you wear.

Returning to my Sepulcher is possible at any time. You need to worship at any Shrine of a Daedric whom you've gained trust with. For now that's only Clavicus Vile, who's shrine, you remember, is in Haemar's Shame.

Once home, go to my Ritual Chamber, and worship the Dragon Statue to summon me.

If those don't work, upgrade and use the skip. The Dog quest will remain done. The Dibella quest will not matter. It's true you will miss the rebirth, but you will be rebirthed again a bit later if you lose your virginity so you can still experience that scene.

The cause if this I believe I have fixed (in the version I'm working on next releasing). It's a rare fringe case.

thanks a lot for the tips.

It got me to finish through to the Rebirth and I will install the latest version after a clean save.

much appreciated

stuff

It got me to finish through to the Rebirth and I will install the latest version after a clean save.

much appreciated

Did the reset button work, or did you need to use the setstage ?

The reset button did not seem to work but maybe I did not wait long enough.

I reset, jumped to whiterun, waited some time, then jumped to another town and waited. nothing unfortunately.

The altar prayer in the Sepulchre did not open the door either... maybe some more things were broken in my set up.

I several prayers with no effect I used tcl to move through the door. :) all the rest went perfect.

stuff

much appreciated

I reset, jumped to whiterun, waited some time, then jumped to another town and waited. nothing unfortunately.

The altar prayer in the Sepulchre did not open the door either... maybe some more things were broken in my set up.

I several prayers with no effect I used tcl to move through the door. :) all the rest went perfect.

I'm guessing the door you mean is the one behind Nocturnal' s statue? If so worshipping is not meant to work so that worked as designed. You open that door by pulling 2 hidden chains.

But with this info, makes me think others could be confused and assume the same. I should make the praying thing give a message "Nice try, but that's not going to help you", or something

This is a good MOD. I have played several days, but i have a question. I can't fina a way out of the dungeon. I get the word from the wall then check every areas in this dungeon; but there is no way to out.

Please help me.

But I have a problem. This glowing was applied to my character just after entering to Sawnguard and I can't remove it.

How can I remove this glowing? Or, maybe, can you add the option to MCM menu to turn on/off this effect?

The effect is not from this mod. It's possible it's a side-effect somehow caused by this mod, but it's not intentional and I've not seen that effect before.

I've looked at your log and there's nothing that it tells me that can help, but I did notice there's several errors that are a symptom of upgrading this mod without clean saving. If you don't clean save you are going to have unpredictable things happen. Maybe this is the cause. You will have more problems in the future if you don't re-install with a clean save. See spoiler for clean save in the Installation section if you don't know how.

EDIT: actually I could be wrong about the log showing you did not clean save. This could be caused in other ways too. But I still don't know the cause of the problem.  Let's start with the question above, and if you did not clean save, see if a clean save solves it.

That's too bad, but thanks for your support and quick replies.

I think i'll try installing your mod normally and then disabling most options in MCM menu, maybe it'll work.

This is a good MOD. I have played several days, but i have a question. I can't fina a way out of the dungeon. I get the word from the wall then check every areas in this dungeon; but there is no way to out.

Please help me.

The clue given is (it's in your journal)...

Secrets in the dark. An EXIT awaits you. To find it.. Nocturnal's statue beckons you. A leap of faith tempts you. Submission is your friend.

Nocturnal's statue beckons you - there's two hidden pull chains, on each side of Nocturnal's statue. It's the same statue you initially worshipped

A leap of faith tempts you - go through the door into the Inner Sanctum. Jump into the pit. Just wait a minute, then something will happen

Submission is your friend - After the pit, get into the cage

stuff

much appreciated

I'm guessing the door you mean is the one behind Nocturnal' s statue? If so worshipping is not meant to work so that worked as designed. You open that door by pulling 2 hidden chains.

But with this info, makes me think others could be confused and assume the same. I should make the praying thing give a message "Nice try, but that's not going to help you", or something

that's a nice idea. Especially for people with as short a memory as I apparently have... it actually instructed to pray at the DRAGON statue and, despite rushing off right away I kept in mind that I had to pray at nocturnals statue. Doh!

Didn't even think of searching for the chains nor could I remember if I had pulled the chains the first time around. Somehow I was convinced it was the prayer that opened the passage...

stuff

much appreciated

that's a nice idea. Especially for people with as short a memory as I apparently have... it actually instructed to pray at the DRAGON statue and, despite rushing off right away I kept in mind that I had to pray at nocturnals statue. Doh!

Didn't even think of searching for the chains nor could I remember if I had pulled the chains the first time around. Somehow I was convinced it was the prayer that opened the passage...

It's the little things that really make a difference and polish a mod, and I'd never have thought of this without your short memory and then your post. Thanks !

This little improvement is now in the version I'm releasing today.

And on that note, everyone reading should check out my Call for Feedback  :)

Thank you for your tips. This glowing happens every time. I used save before previous version installing, but there were really a lot of another mods :)

. In any way, I have found the semi-solution:

- use once CureAll bat-file https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/872861-tutorial-removing-unwanted-magic-effects-from-the-player/

- use showracemenu every time when glowing appers again and change sex to male and again to female (this happens after loading from save files and when you changing 3-person view to 1-st)

So, I have fiinished main quest and I'll try to solve problem later, after new version of your quest.

Just a couple of things I've experienced in this mod so far.

With devious devices I usually have my keys set on destroy after use along with the chance of success. This way despite if successful or not each item my character has needs a new key. So when your mod gives only one key at the time it comes to unlocking the virgin restraints I had to spawn i more keys to get the job done. Not game breaking but just thought I'd make you aware of that technicality.

Biggest problem I had however and I wish I was able to send the papyrus file (i cant find its location) after a sex scene my game would crash/freeze. At first I thought it was a conflict with devious captures but after removing that it still happened, so next I removed this mod and issue was fixed. This only started after I finished the virgin training so I'm guessing there's some issue when a flag is being applied that my char lost her virginity.

With devious devices I usually have my keys set on destroy after use along with the chance of success. This way despite if successful or not each item my character has needs a new key. So when your mod gives only one key at the time it comes to unlocking the virgin restraints I had to spawn i more keys to get the job done. Not game breaking but just thought I'd make you aware of that technicality.

Biggest problem I had however and I wish I was able to send the papyrus file (i cant find its location) after a sex scene my game would crash/freeze. At first I thought it was a conflict with devious captures but after removing that it still happened, so next I removed this mod and issue was fixed. This only started after I finished the virgin training so I'm guessing there's some issue when a flag is being applied that my char lost her virginity.

Good point re. DD's destory key feature. I had not thought about that. Maybe I can find a way to prevent DD from destroying this particular key.

Re. after a sex scene my game would crash/freeze... some questions:

1. What specific momeent.. does it appear to occur say at orgasm, or completly done, or maybe several moments after done?
  2. Does it consistently happen, or only sometimes?
  3. What version of sexlab?
  4. If latest version, do you use the new "Potential Startup CTD fix" option in sexlab? If not, would be worth trying it to see if it fixes.
  5. Did you upgrade this mod and if yes, did you do a clean save? If no, then this is a potential cause. Same holds true if you've upgraded other mods with no clean save. Which takes us to the last question...
  6. Can you recreate this if you start a new game? this would rule out a bad save

You are the first to report this. I doubt its specifically this mod causing but rather a conflict, bad save, install problem etc. but would really like to understand it. There's a "How to get a Papyrus Log" topic in my FAQs section. Getting a log that ends right when you've had the crash would be great.

The theory that it's related to becoming a virgin does not fit because there's nothing at all different from sexlab's point of view, or anything else going on. But if you want to test for that, and you are starting a new game, you will be a virgin :) you can also reach the end of training virgin point by using the skip story option in MCM.

Good point re. DD's destory key feature. I had not thought about that. Maybe I can find a way to prevent DD from destroying this particular key.

1. What specific momeent.. does it appear to occur say at orgasm, or completly done, or maybe several moments after done?
  4. If latest version, do you use the new "Potential Startup CTD fix" option in sexlab? If not, would be worth trying it to see if it fixes.
  5. Did you upgrade this mod and if yes, did you do a clean save? If no, then this is a potential cause. Same holds true if you've upgraded other mods with no clean save. Which takes us to the last question...
  6. Can you recreate this if you start a new game? this would rule out a bad save

You are the first to report this. I doubt its specifically this mod causing but rather a conflict, bad save, install problem etc. but would really like to understand it. There's a "How to get a Papyrus Log" topic in my FAQs section. Getting a log that ends right when you've had the crash would be great.

The theory that it's related to becoming a virgin does not fit because there's nothing at all different from sexlab's point of view, or anything else going on. But if you want to test for that, and you are starting a new game, you will be a virgin :) you can also reach the end of training virgin point by using the skip story option in MCM.

I've just upgraded to your latest version so I will start a clean save and try again from there to see if the problem is recreated but to answer a couple of your questions.

1. It happens at orgasm, right about the same time devious captures equips a restraint thus my first thought was a conflict there.

2. It happens almost all the time I think a couple of times its played through oral and a lesbian scene but it seems unpredictable to be specific.

3-4. Latest version of sexlab. Its not a CTD its just a freeze of sorts as I can still open the steam overlay so its like its in a hang or the program is stuck in a loop, other freeze crashes Ive experienced in the past this wasnt possible.

5. Yes was a clean save but as the game progressed I had various other mods equip stuff like the slave collar from Cursed loot. In the past I've noticed that it can get replaced by the strip collar but the slave collars days worn counter is still ticking away like its still being worn, so the whole clean save tends to get a bit blurry when it comes to other mods and their problems as I save and progress.

6. Ill get back to you on that.

Thanks for your reply appreciate your efforts both in creation and support.

im not sure what caused this but it seems that when i went to clavicus vile's shrine i couldnt do anything with it at all, so i couldnt further the quest, im not sure if this is a bug or i was doing something wrong but i couldnt get it to work 

Please help me.

Secrets in the dark. An EXIT awaits you. To find it.. Nocturnal's statue beckons you. A leap of faith tempts you. Submission is your friend.

Nocturnal's statue beckons you - there's two hidden pull chains, on each side of Nocturnal's statue. It's the same statue you initially worshipped

A leap of faith tempts you - go through the door into the Inner Sanctum. Jump into the pit. Just wait a minute, then something will happen

Thanks.

im not sure what caused this but it seems that when i went to clavicus vile's shrine i couldnt do anything with it at all, so i couldnt further the quest, im not sure if this is a bug or i was doing something wrong but i couldnt get it to work 

Have you completed "A Daedra's Best Friend" ?

If no, need to complete first and stop reading the rest of this.

If yes, then if you select Virgin Training in your quest journal, a map marker should appear, just a bit to the side of the statue, to reveal the activator which is labelled "activate worship" when you hover over.

Do you have that? What happens if you activate it?

Bit more info that can help here... assuming you still have a save at the relevant point, can you load it, open console and type...

SQV VirginTraining

Close to the bottom of info it displays, you will see "current stage". What is your current stage? What is it's state?

Also please type SQV DA03, and again, what is the current stage for that one? What is it's state?

What version of this mod are you running?

Did you upgrade this at any point, and if yes did you use a clean save?

I've just upgraded to your latest version so I will start a clean save and try again from there to see if the problem is recreated but to answer a couple of your questions.

1. It happens at orgasm, right about the same time devious captures equips a restraint thus my first thought was a conflict there.

2. It happens almost all the time I think a couple of times its played through oral and a lesbian scene but it seems unpredictable to be specific.

3-4. Latest version of sexlab. Its not a CTD its just a freeze of sorts as I can still open the steam overlay so its like its in a hang or the program is stuck in a loop, other freeze crashes Ive experienced in the past this wasnt possible.

5. Yes was a clean save but as the game progressed I had various other mods equip stuff like the slave collar from Cursed loot. In the past I've noticed that it can get replaced by the strip collar but the slave collars days worn counter is still ticking away like its still being worn, so the whole clean save tends to get a bit blurry when it comes to other mods and their problems as I save and progress.

6. Ill get back to you on that.

Thanks for your reply appreciate your efforts both in creation and support.

This mod does some things at the point of orgasm... update virginity lost counters, display notification, and "Squirt" if that is enabled in MCM. If you are losing vaginal virginity for the first time it does even more.

There's at least a few other common mods I'm aware of that do things on orgasm too, like Milk Mod, Cursed Loot, Dripping when Aroused, and Apropos. Do you have any of those? I wonder if any of us could conflict (I run them all except Apropos and for me they don't).

If with your #6 test you still freeze up, would be worth trying with Squirt disabled to see if that makes a difference. And a papyrus log if you can for a case of a freeze.

Please help me.

Thanks.

your are welcome. I've added this to the FAQs such that your question can benefit others. Which part had you stuck? Knowing where you were stuck could help in maybe adjusting something in game too.

Can't start an encounter, Nocturnal just runs away. Read the checklist in "Encounter Not Starting" section but still no clues.

I have forgotten to initialize Sexlab when I tried Cursed Loot's new quests before, and it's possible to complete a full quest line without any animation been actually triggered. So I'm curious if there is any issues other than animation ones can cause such a problem.

Can't start an encounter, Nocturnal just runs away. Read the checklist in "Encounter Not Starting" section but still no clues.

I have forgotten to initialize Sexlab when I tried Cursed Loot's new quests before, and it's possible to complete a full quest line without any animation been actually triggered. So I'm curious if there is any issues other than animation ones can cause such a problem.

Need more specifics.

Are you talking about the very first meeting with Nocturnal, or have there been some successful encounters, like the first one where you get equipped with devices?

Since you say Nocturnal runs away, almost certainly Zaz is your problem, if we are talking about the first meeting with her. I've never seen other causes for this.

So with this very limited description of your problem, I'd suggest reinstalling Zaz using the steps in Troubleshooting. Don't forget FNIS. After that if still a problem, see if you can get me a papyrus log.

i have same bugs her

- bodyslide for cbbe for Virgin Harness(armor)  -clipp a lot of with 3 preset

- dark face for the 1 npc

- device missing not equiped at the first time ( virgin Chastity Strap On, Virgin Nipple Guard, and Virgin Harness) only anal and mouth device

i have same bugs her

- device missing not equiped at the first time ( virgin Chastity Strap On, Virgin Nipple Guard, and Virgin Harness) only anal and mouth device

What does 3 preset mean?

There could be an installation problem. Which NPC?

This would indicate there is very likely an installation problem. (Note: the Chasity Strap on should not be equipped in the first meeting, but the Chasity Piercing should be)

Did you upgrade this mod, and if yes, did you do a clean save?

Check carefully all the requirements. Its common for people to have Zaz Animations not installed correctly and this could cause the equipping problem. Please see the "Encounter Not Starting" spoiler in my Trouble Shooting section.

EDIT:  If the above does not help, just for purposes of testing try the "Cheat - skip initial portion of story" option in MCM. This will immediately equip the player with everything that would be equipped in the first meeting. What is the result of doing that?