Dig this mod. I noticed in the troubleshooting guide that sometimes it is required to travel to Solstheim in order to progress the Dibella ups the Ante questline. However, I have gone there, and there is no map marker. I was wondering if you could tell me the exact location I must go to in order to kill the thief, so I can just warp there. Thank you.

I can't give an exact location as the quest is randomly selecting it. This is why it can end up anywhere including Solstheim. Check that you have the Dibella ups the Ante quest selected for the map marker to show, and that it's not in the mainland.

you could get a new location by loading a save before the quest started so it gets reassigned. Or cheat with "movetoqt VirginThief" console command will take you to your thief assuming there is a target.

I'd like to figure out what's gone wrong. Can you tell me what does your quest journal currently say? Let me know what you ended up doing.

yes it says you have to find the exit, but the chain doesnt work so i will try it with the tcl command

There's 2 chains. Did you pull them both?

I am in the cage, but nothing happens, should i have the door open or closed? closed at the moment.

I'll assume you are quoting the hint on how to exit, and that the cage you are referring to is after you've jumped into a pit. That correct?

If yes, you should be teleported the instant you enter the cage.

The only way I can think of that this would fail, is that you have not completed the previous step (going to the inscription wall and learning the shout). Look in your quest journal. What does it say now?

i found that but it doesnt do a thing.

No door opens

same answer as above, what does your journal say? Did you complete the step of learning the shout?

Yeah i didnt learn the shout yet because i couldnt find it, my quest doesnt mark where it is xD

edit: ok, nvm its at the entrance.

same answer as above, what does your journal say? Did you complete the step of learning the shout?

Yeah i didnt learn the shout yet because i couldnt find it, my quest doesnt mark where it is xD

Find it :)

No quest marker is intentional. Clue: big room where you first entered

1st XD

Screenshots broken

Where is that long hair from?

I wounder why is it so popular to shove torch in a ass?

@ Ed86, I see that you are the author of Milk Mod and Dripping when Aroused. I use them both because they rock, thus have been testing with them too.

I'm wondering if you could help me. There is this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

I'd like to incorporate the same concept in Shout Like a Virgin. The above mod does not work for me, likely becuase your Dripping Mod, or others, are overwriting. How could I get the dripping that you already do, to be red? :P

You need to take dripping nif and replace texture with red, then add art object, magic effect, spell. Cast spell on player if player is virgin(like sexlab vaginal stats is 0 or appros) and when player plays animation stage with tag vaginal, then maybe add penetration detection by dd plugs

For npc i think there no easy solution, will probaly need to filter elder race ect, add array to script that will keep female npcs data

something like that

Yes exactly! :)

I most definitely still have plans to do it, and you may have noticed that everything is in place to do so now too. I will make it an option setting in MCM.

One thing I will have trouble with is knowing how to color it red as working with textures is not my thing and don't have/know tools. Maybe I could steal something from you?

EDIT: oh wait, I see you just released with the feature hehe - that answers my question, but maybe I don't need to do it now and make your mod a soft dependency or something

well if you give me credit, then you can steal my virginity bleeding

what functionality do you want?

or you can always just cast bleeding

If Game.GetModbyName("DW.esp") != 255
(Game.GetFormFromFile(0xB9F0, "DW.esp") as Spell).cast( Actor )
endif

In today's release I've used your squirt asset. I've got that working when you lose virginity, and in the Delayed Orgasm.

It's not red. What I'd like is the squirt in red, because I find I can barely see the drip, for example if you use Sexy Idle Animation, the pose causes the drip to be "inside your leg". The squirt would be better, and in fact I was thinking a whole mess of squirt, drip, and stuff left on you (could be a combo of all your effects)... this should be an explosion !! lol So I tried to edit the squirt to be red but not successfully and gave up, as I don't know the tools. Left it white for now.

for every emiter:

change emmisive color to something blood like

change source texture to zaz ones, if ppl dont have DW, they wont see anything

Thanks very much. Very helpful.

I've now got everything to do with fluid visuals working as I want, and ready for whenever I next release.

Just an FYI on what I learned re. "change source texture to zaz ones, if ppl dont have DW, they wont see anything".... it is not actually true. I had tested with your mod, and with your mod completely uninstalled, and works in both cases. I think the dds become stored somehow in the nif, and is only needed initially as a source. I did change it anyhow so someone in the future still has the source.

Find it :)

No quest marker is intentional. Clue: big room where you first entered

Thanks for reporting your troubles. You've caused me to make two changes now done for when this next releases...

• A map marker for the Shout Wall
  • You can't get into the next part of the dungeon, if you have not first learned the shout - this was the key change because in your case you would have been stuck, unable to go back and learn the shout.

Still no quest marker for the exit. Gotta use the clue

Things are running pretty smoothly now. There seems to be an issue upon death where when you auto-reload you come back and the anal key is floating two feet from the right of your body. Exiting out of the game and loading normally fixes it. 

Could you give a hint as to where the shout wall reward is? Is it in the area prior to the nocturnal statue or is there some sort of secret door behind the statue? I haven't done the Thieve's Guild questline yet so I'm not sure if there's areas I haven't unlocked yet.

Things are running pretty smoothly now. There seems to be an issue upon death where when you auto-reload you come back and the anal key is floating two feet from the right of your body. Exiting out of the game and loading normally fixes it. 

Could you give a hint as to where the shout wall reward is? Is it in the area prior to the nocturnal statue or is there some sort of secret door behind the statue? I haven't done the Thieve's Guild questline yet so I'm not sure if there's areas I haven't unlocked yet.

The word wall is in the first room when you get teleported into the twilight sepulchre.  it is just to the left of the stairs.  You have to make your way through the dungeon until you get to Nocturnal's shrine to worship at it before you can get the word from the wall.

The word wall is in the first room when you get teleported into the twilight sepulchre.  it is just to the left of the stairs.  You have to make your way through the dungeon until you get to Nocturnal's shrine to worship at it before you can get the word from the wall.

Yup. Next release is going to have a map marker for the word wall.

Nothing from the Thieves Guild needs to be completed as this is not the same dungeon. It's a copy.

The anal devices (key or torch) will glitch (they get treated like a weapon and "rag-dolled"). Since they are assets from other mods, I've not been able to fix that. But there's a reset option in MCM to fix them if they glitch.

Yup. Next release is going to have a map marker for the word wall.

Nothing from the Thieves Guild needs to be completed as this is not the same dungeon. It's a copy.

The anal devices (key or torch) will glitch (they get treated like a weapon and "rag-dolled"). Since they are assets from other mods, I've not been able to fix that. But there's a reset option in MCM to fix them if they glitch.

Thanks, I worked it out. :D

OMFG so the devices don't get removed after exiting there's more? LOL that's great!

So far I am quite pleasantly surprised by this mod.  Normally I despise DD mods simply because they bring all forms of any real character development to a grinding halt for several hours on end.  Rather than grind my progression and development to a halt this one forces me to adapt to a playstyle that normally I wouldn't bother with, has a workaround for the xp debuff that normally plagues being locked in devices with no way to drive arousal down, and the quest moves you along decently enough to keep things interesting.

One thing that I have a minor gripe about is the arousal increase when using shouts or magick.  I suspect this comes from using the soulgem plug effects from DD but it baffles me that Nocturnal would equip you with devices that drive your sexual desires UP when many of her followers are magic assasin/thief types.  It makes sense to have the devices if using the shouts to preserve virginity but not for the devices theselves to turn the character into a se obssessed maniac.  Is there a way to work around that?

Regardless my the minor baffling issue above this is without a the only DD mod I intend to run and I am enjoying it quite a bit.  Looking forward to the next update(s).

Dig this mod. I noticed in the troubleshooting guide that sometimes it is required to travel to Solstheim in order to progress the Dibella ups the Ante questline. However, I have gone there, and there is no map marker. I was wondering if you could tell me the exact location I must go to in order to kill the thief, so I can just warp there. Thank you.

I can't give an exact location as the quest is randomly selecting it. This is why it can end up anywhere including Solstheim. Check that you have the Dibella ups the Ante quest selected for the map marker to show, and that it's not in the mainland.

you could get a new location by loading a save before the quest started so it gets reassigned. Or cheat with "movetoqt VirginThief" console command will take you to your thief assuming there is a target.

I'd like to figure out what's gone wrong. Can you tell me what does your quest journal currently say? Let me know what you ended up doing.

yes it says you have to find the exit, but the chain doesnt work so i will try it with the tcl command

There's 2 chains. Did you pull them both?

Actually, I just gave myself the stolen Dibella statue through the console, and was able to proceed through the questline. I don't remember exactly what my quest journal said, except I think the previous main quest was still on my journal. Hope this helps, and good luck with the mod.

i dont find the exit.

Where is it, i ask because it also could be a error of an mod i installed.

It would be nearly impossible for a mod to conflict. I've not modified the dungeon, I've made a whole copy of it, then modified, so nobody else would be changing the same location.

But here's a further hint:

The clue you see in game is:

Secrets in the dark. An EXIT awaits you. To find it... Nocturnal's statue beckons you. A leap of faith tempts you. Submission is your friend.

• Nocturnal's statue - there's a pull chain on each side - this will open a door behind the statue, then go further in, will be a door that loads the inner dungeon
  • A leap of faith - you need to jump down into what looks like a dead end, and see what happens
  • Submission is your friend - go into the cage

After Bodyslide rebuild, the harness fits perfect.

As a side note, whenver i (un)equip the harness, there's like a 10 second delay in any devious devices, which begins after exiting menu.

Delay in what way? Time to close the menu, or what's delayed? And just with the harness?

Yesterday when i (un)equiped the harnes, i couldn't (un)equip any dds in inventory and their message window did not pop up, when i clicked on them. When i exited inventory, about 10 seconds later all items came on/off that i (un)equiped. This delay only hpped wtih the harnes.

Today i can't unequip the hares anymore. It's not shown as "worn" in inventory, but the item is stil on my character model. I can also remove it with console, but when i equip the harnes again, the problem repearts. I'm wearing lots of dds maybe it conflicts somewhere?

Seems like the harness is slot 46, you should change it to 58 like other harnesses (see devious devices menu in section underneath).

So far I am quite pleasantly surprised by this mod.  Normally I despise DD mods simply because they bring all forms of any real character development to a grinding halt for several hours on end.  Rather than grind my progression and development to a halt this one forces me to adapt to a playstyle that normally I wouldn't bother with, has a workaround for the xp debuff that normally plagues being locked in devices with no way to drive arousal down, and the quest moves you along decently enough to keep things interesting.

One thing that I have a minor gripe about is the arousal increase when using shouts or magick.  I suspect this comes from using the soulgem plug effects from DD but it baffles me that Nocturnal would equip you with devices that drive your sexual desires UP when many of her followers are magic assasin/thief types.  It makes sense to have the devices if using the shouts to preserve virginity but not for the devices theselves to turn the character into a se obssessed maniac.  Is there a way to work around that?

Regardless my the minor baffling issue above this is without a the only DD mod I intend to run and I am enjoying it quite a bit.  Looking forward to the next update(s).

Yeah the plugs that react on magic is what i mostly dislike about any dd mod. Whats annoyed me most, even the mage little helper plug from captured dreams shop is one of those, even though it's supposed to help a mage and not hinder him/her.

Glad to hear you are liking it. It's nice to get feedback about these things.

I've not done must spell casting during testing, only healing. But now that you mention it, I think you are right and this needs ajdustment, or options. Both the plugs and the nipple guards are causing arousal when spellcasting or shouting.

I could eliminate that I believe, but if I can find a way, I'm tempted to make shouting offset spellcasting (as an optional MCM config), so while spellcasting would do what it's doing now, each shout would bring arousal down by some user configurable amount. What do you think about that idea?

You said "has a workaround for the xp debuff that normally plagues being locked in devices with no way to drive arousal down". I'm curious as to what you mean as I'm not understanding but sounds like something I should realize.

i dont find the exit.

Where is it, i ask because it also could be a error of an mod i installed.

It would be nearly impossible for a mod to conflict. I've not modified the dungeon, I've made a whole copy of it, then modified, so nobody else would be changing the same location.

But here's a further hint:

The clue you see in game is:

Secrets in the dark. An EXIT awaits you. To find it... Nocturnal's statue beckons you. A leap of faith tempts you. Submission is your friend.

• Nocturnal's statue - there's a pull chain on each side - this will open a door behind the statue, then go further in, will be a door that loads the inner dungeon
  • A leap of faith - you need to jump down into what looks like a dead end, and see what happens
  • Submission is your friend - go into the cage

After Bodyslide rebuild, the harness fits perfect.

As a side note, whenver i (un)equip the harness, there's like a 10 second delay in any devious devices, which begins after exiting menu.

Delay in what way? Time to close the menu, or what's delayed? And just with the harness?

Yesterday when i (un)equiped the harnes, i couldn't (un)equip any dds in inventory and their message window did not pop up, when i clicked on them. When i exited inventory, about 10 seconds later all items came on/off that i (un)equiped. This delay only hpped wtih the harnes.

Today i can't unequip the hares anymore. It's not shown as "worn" in inventory, but the item is stil on my character model. I can also remove it with console, but when i equip the harnes again, the problem repearts. I'm wearing lots of dds maybe it conflicts somewhere?

Seems like the harness is slot 46, you should change it to 58 like other harnesses (see devious devices menu in section underneath).

Yeah the plugs that react on magic is what i mostly dislike about any dd mod. Whats annoyed me most, even the mage little helper plug from captured dreams shop is one of those, even though it's supposed to help a mage and not hinder him/her.

If you're smart about using the Creation Kit, you can just change the vibration types of those Items to not be magic triggered, but I don't remember the details atm.

I've discovered that since adding the harness, the two reset options in MCM to unglitch or swap the anal devices, is breaking things (feature needed to take off the harness first before taking out a plug). That's now fixed for whenever I next release.

Have you used that reset/swap anal plug feature? If not then something else is up. I don't think slot is impacting and since this harness is not my asset, I may not be able to move the slot, but I'll try.

I don't know how you can fix once you are in that state, beyond uninstall the mod, clean save, and reinstall. If you have finished the main quest, you can then use the Skip story MCM option to get back to where you are. Not so good if you are in the middle of the story though as can't just skip and you'd be starting over.

If you're smart about using the Creation Kit, you can just change the vibration types of those Items to not be magic triggered, but I don't remember the details atm.

It's not a problem to change if I decide I want to. I do know how and I'm guilty of innocently stetting them up this way :)

Glad to hear you are liking it. It's nice to get feedback about these things.

I've not done must spell casting during testing, only healing. But now that you mention it, I think you are right and this needs ajdustment, or options. Both the plugs and the nipple guards are causing arousal when spellcasting or shouting.

I could eliminate that I believe, but if I can find a way, I'm tempted to make shouting offset spellcasting (as an optional MCM config), so while spellcasting would do what it's doing now, each shout would bring arousal down by some user configurable amount. What do you think about that idea?

You said "has a workaround for the xp debuff that normally plagues being locked in devices with no way to drive arousal down". I'm curious as to what you mean as I'm not understanding but sounds like something I should realize.

Now that I reread that I can see how without context that statement makes no sense.  The xp debuff comes from sexlab aroused redux.  When arousal is low you get a 5% boost to skill progression.  When it is high you get minuses to skill progression up to 15-20% if I recall correctly.  So far the nipple guards you have are activating the shock feature to drive arousal back down to the safe limits well enough that for the first time in my experience with DD mods it isn't an absolute nightmare to keep down.

The shouts reducing arousal is an interesting idea.  Right now I'm running an orc through (always loved orcs and berserk s invaluable when running around without clothes) using shield and restoration where needed.  With the shouts lowering arousal it would open up the original idea I had of a character that utilizes illusion to pacify what  they can with a potentially potent shouting offense.  As it is now with light magic usage the nipple guards are functional but too much illusion usage brings me back to skill progression slowdown trapping the character with nothing more than weak spells and harsh language in most encounters.

I hope this post makes a little more sense than the last. 

And about tweaking things myself kingcup I am actually just learning about creation kit for the first time.  I am still at tweaking for kiddies levels of skill.  I had a notion of trying something similar in base concept to this mod and wanted to see how it could be done. Definitely learning but not nowhere near there yet.  Also I have noticed with most DD setups including the original a tendency for items to refuse to be unequipped.  I ran into the same issue and just calked it up to DD being DD.

Now that I reread that I can see how without context that statement makes no sense.  The xp debuff comes from sexlab aroused redux.  When arousal is low you get a 5% boost to skill progression.  When it is high you get minuses to skill progression up to 15-20% if I recall correctly.  So far the nipple guards you have are activating the shock feature to drive arousal back down to the safe limits well enough that for the first time in my experience with DD mods it isn't an absolute nightmare to keep down.

The shouts reducing arousal is an interesting idea.  Right now I'm running an orc through (always loved orcs and berserk s invaluable when running around without clothes) using shield and restoration where needed.  With the shouts lowering arousal it would open up the original idea I had of a character that utilizes illusion to pacify what  they can with a potentially potent shouting offense.  As it is now with light magic usage the nipple guards are functional but too much illusion usage brings me back to skill progression slowdown trapping the character with nothing more than weak spells and harsh language in most encounters.

I hope this post makes a little more sense than the last. 

And about tweaking things myself kingcup I am actually just learning about creation kit for the first time.  I am still at tweaking for kiddies levels of skill.  I had a notion of trying something similar in base concept to this mod and wanted to see how it could be done. Definitely learning but not nowhere near there yet.  Also I have noticed with most DD setups including the original a tendency for items to refuse to be unequipped.  I ran into the same issue and just calked it up to DD being DD.

Yes makes perfect sense. I'm going to make shouting optionally, and adjustable how much, reduce arousal, if I can find a way.

I finished the quest up to the return of the statue. 

After getting transported from the cage to outside Nocturnal's place, the Dibellian group that tempts you is there but they aren't doing anything. Is that supposed to happen?

If I try to then fast travel to a city, the nocturnal virgin shows up. If I engage in conversation with her, I get a ctd moments after. I set the encounter chances to 0 and this was all still happening. As an experiment, I fast traveled to Markarth and then ran past her into the city, (where I had the initial combat with the assassin while Nocturnal's virgin chases us both - lol).

After the encounter I picked the "I'm not in the mood." option and didn't get a ctd. 

I used additem to get the stolen statue, got the removal key, but it didn't work. It gives the removal message but the items are still in place. 

After getting transported from the cage to outside Nocturnal's place, the Dibellian group that tempts you is there but they aren't doing anything. Is that supposed to happen?

If I try to then fast travel to a city, the nocturnal virgin shows up. If I engage in conversation with her, I get a ctd moments after. I set the encounter chances to 0 and this was all still happening. As an experiment, I fast traveled to Markarth and then ran past her into the city, (where I had the initial combat with the assassin while Nocturnal's virgin chases us both - lol).

After the encounter I picked the "I'm not in the mood." option and didn't get a ctd. 

I used additem to get the stolen statue, got the removal key, but it didn't work. It gives the removal message but the items are still in place. 

Yes normal. I figure they can provide optional entertainment in the future, but not implemented.

Talking to Cassia, and agreeing to satisfy her needs, is starting a sexlab animation. The CTD would be from starting that. In my experience this will not be consistent, you might find that usually it does not happen. It happens rarely for me (starting any sexlab animation from any mod I mean). If this is happening consistently you have an install problem with one of the mods. In either case it's not something I can improve via my mod.

The key not working... I'm going to bet you've used the reset/swap anal device option in MCM. This is currently breaking things since I added the harness, and is fixed for next release. Have you used that option?

Now that you've completed the story, you could reset your devices by uninstall, clean save, reinstall, and use the MCM Skip Story feature to get back to this point. You will get the key again, and I would expect it will now work. Would be nice to hear back on that.

By the way when you completed was all well with receiving word 2 of the shout? I'm assuming yes but you did not mention. The shout will also spawn off lots of sexlab animations... do you CTD for that too? - If yes definitely an install problem and I could try to help if you provide a papyrus log.

Yes normal. I figure they can provide optional entertainment in the future, but not implemented.

Talking to Cassia, and agreeing to satisfy her needs, is starting a sexlab animation. The CTD would be from starting that. In my experience this will not be consistent, you might find that usually it does not happen. It happens rarely for me (starting any sexlab animation from any mod I mean). If this is happening consistently you have an install problem with one of the mods. In either case it's not something I can improve via my mod.

The key not working... I'm going to bet you've used the reset/swap anal device option in MCM. This is currently breaking things since I added the harness, and is fixed for next release. Have you used that option?

Now that you've completed the story, you could reset your devices by uninstall, clean save, reinstall, and use the MCM Skip Story feature to get back to this point. You will get the key again, and I would expect it will now work. Would be nice to hear back on that.

By the way when you completed was all well with receiving word 2 of the shout? I'm assuming yes but you did not mention. The shout will also spawn off lots of sexlab animations... do you CTD for that too? - If yes definitely an install problem and I could try to help if you provide a papyrus log.

I noticed that animations activated via this mod were repeating twice (it would run through the animation to the end, then start up again). So I got the feeling something was causing scripts to be called multiple times when they should only be called once.  But I ran it this time with a full load of mods so it may have been an interaction with another mod. Just out of curiosity, have you heard back from anyone trying to run it with Maria's Prostitution?

That mod tends to be a bit buggy (although the last release is running much smoother now) and I've found it doesn't always integrate well with other mods I have. I only ask because I noticed that MP is having an issue where for example, a force greet call for a sex act conversation goes off, I'll get prompted twice to respond (this seems to be a MP problem, it happens without your mod installed). No idea if there's any connection, but figured I'd mention it. 

I'm having trouble getting that last save to load, I'll give it a try again tomorrow and let you know about the shout and the clean save. 

I noticed that animations activated via this mod were repeating twice (it would run through the animation to the end, then start up again). So I got the feeling something was causing scripts to be called multiple times when they should only be called once.  But I ran it this time with a full load of mods so it may have been an interaction with another mod. Just out of curiosity, have you heard back from anyone trying to run it with Maria's Prostitution?

That mod tends to be a bit buggy (although the last release is running much smoother now) and I've found it doesn't always integrate well with other mods I have. I only ask because I noticed that MP is having an issue where for example, a force greet call for a sex act conversation goes off, I'll get prompted twice to respond (this seems to be a MP problem, it happens without your mod installed). No idea if there's any connection, but figured I'd mention it. 

I'm having trouble getting that last save to load, I'll give it a try again tomorrow and let you know about the shout and the clean save. 

Animation repeating is common and normal if you have Sexlab's "Foreplay" set on. Sexlab is simply randomly doing this from a small number of possible choices. There is no double animations triggered by this mod so if it's not coming from foreplay, there's a mod conflict or bad install/save etc.

I've not heard any Maria mod feedback nor tried it myself.

A technique to get a "hard to load" save loaded, is to load a level 1 game, then load the one you want. You could even create a level 1 save if you don't have one as it does not need to have existed prior to the save you are trying to load.

I seem to be stuck. I just completed A Daedra's Best Friend, and now I'm activating the statue, but nothing seems to happen. I currently have the quest objective: "Gain the trust of Clavicus Vile, then worship his Shrine." Do I have to do something else to "worship" his shrine? Shouting at it didn't seem to help. ;)

I really enjoy the custom devices, they look really good.

I seem to be stuck. I just completed A Daedra's Best Friend, and now I'm activating the statue, but nothing seems to happen. I currently have the quest objective: "Gain the trust of Clavicus Vile, then worship his Shrine." Do I have to do something else to "worship" his shrine? Shouting at it didn't seem to help. ;)

I really enjoy the custom devices, they look really good.

The statue has two activation points. The one you want is down lower out in front of the statue and should be marked by your quest marker if you have the Virgin Training quest selected