Your mod works fine with enderal, if you disable all of the timed events and "shout detection". I also like the new gags with allow shouting, though the workout thing is too crazy for me.

The "report to nocturnal" quest cant work, as enderal doesnt have any deadra shrines to report to her and the game CTDs after nocturnal tries to teleport my character. So could you either provide the setstage command to "complete" the report quest or add an MCM option to disable it?

Your mod works fine with enderal, if you disable all of the timed events and "shout detection". I also like the new gags with allow shouting, though the workout thing is too crazy for me.

The "report to nocturnal" quest cant work, as enderal doesnt have any deadra shrines to report to her and the game CTDs after nocturnal tries to teleport my character. So could you either provide the setstage command to "complete" the report quest or add an MCM option to disable it?

Do the following things work in Enderal?

1. Love shout - does it successfully do the loving? How about with a dragon or creatures? Or can you end up crashing with it?
  2. Losing virginity stats and notification? Do the stats update? Notifications display? How about vaginal virginity lost with the extra screams and blood visual... no crashing from any of this?
  3. What happens if you DO use the shout detection. Can Nocturnal appear and successfully do the 3 encounters (Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure ThySelf, and Nocturnal Teases)
  4. Does the Delayed Orgasm work, or cause crashing?
  5. Do the Maiden and Priestesses Encounters work or crash?
  6. Do the reset buttons in MCM all work and not crash? Does the Skip Story option work?

I'm getting the idea here that Enderal will work for anything that's not location specific. So Quests that depend on places or things in the world will crash. Thus I'd expect 1-4 to work. #5 maybe not.

If the NPCs that I copy and use are also not available, then #3 and #5 would not work.

I'd like to do something for Enderal and be able to tell people how to use it. I think it would be useful in other situations. I can see people wanting to turn things off when they get to end game if they want to take a break from this mod but only in part etc., and like you say they can mostly can already. But we need to get this right, hence all my questions. Otherwise I'm going to do one thing and you just come back with a new problem :)

Is there an English Enderal released yet that I'd be able to use and test with?

1. Love shout - does it successfully do the loving? How about with a dragon or creatures? Or can you end up crashing with it?
  2. Losing virginity stats and notification? Do the stats update? Notifications display? How about vaginal virginity lost with the extra screams and blood visual... no crashing from any of this?
  3. What happens if you DO use the shout detection. Can Nocturnal appear and successfully do the 3 encounters (Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure ThySelf, and Nocturnal Teases)
  6. Do the reset buttons in MCM all work and not crash? Does the Skip Story option work?

I'm getting the idea here that Enderal will work for anything that's not location specific. So Quests that depend on places or things in the world will crash. Thus I'd expect 1-4 to work. #5 maybe not.

If the NPCs that I copy and use are also not available, then #3 and #5 would not work.

I'd like to do something for Enderal and be able to tell people how to use it. I think it would be useful in other situations. I can see people wanting to turn things off when they get to end game if they want to take a break from this mod but only in part etc., and like you say they can mostly can already. But we need to get this right, hence all my questions. Otherwise I'm going to do one thing and you just come back with a new problem :)

The following i tested with 1.40, as it's the last version of this mod i have w/o the "nocturnal reporting" quest.

Nocturnal body is missing, theres only ghostly head and dagger.

1. Shout works (creature pack not working in my game, but i didnt try to fix this yet; there's also "new" creatures which most likely not supported by sexlab)

2. The mod displays virginity status in MCM, but i don't know if it works correctly ingame.

3. Shout detection and all 3 encounters work

4. Also works

5. Does nothing (they don't spawn, but no crash). If you tell me the scripts name, i can try to look it up in my papyrus log.

6. They all seem to work, no crash and items get equipped.

With the "report" quest, nocturnal appears but her body is missing, only head visible.

No english enderal yet and no official date, it's supposedly "some weeks".

http://www.moddb.com/mods/enderal

However you don't have to through all this trouble just for me, it's suffices if i can use the devious devices (and for that i only need to "skip" the nocturnal report quest).

i have same bugs her

- bodyslide for cbbe for Virgin Harness(armor)  -clipp a lot of with 3 preset

- dark face for the 1 npc

- device missing not equiped at the first time ( virgin Chastity Strap On, Virgin Nipple Guard, and Virgin Harness) only anal and mouth device

What does 3 preset mean?

There could be an installation problem. Which NPC?

- device missing not equiped at the first time ( virgin Chastity Strap On, Virgin Nipple Guard, and Virgin Harness) only anal and mouth device

This would indicate there is very likely an installation problem. (Note: the Chasity Strap on should not be equipped in the first meeting, but the Chasity Piercing should be)

Did you upgrade this mod, and if yes, did you do a clean save?

Check carefully all the requirements. Its common for people to have Zaz Animations not installed correctly and this could cause the equipping problem. Please see the "Encounter Not Starting" spoiler in my Trouble Shooting section.

EDIT:  If the above does not help, just for purposes of testing try the "Cheat - skip initial portion of story" option in MCM. This will immediately equip the player with everything that would be equipped in the first meeting. What is the result of doing that?

my english is bad

-dark face only for the messager girl who take you letter

- i have play old version and no issu

-is not upgarde is clean install with clean save -new save-and complete save without mods

-and maybe script issu for you are mods or my pc

-Cheat - skip initial portion of story not working

with complete save  when i use Cheat - skip initial portion of story or normal play :

i have other really big problem when i go to the cave (where the satut of female)  in the cave i can't go to the location (i have finish thief quest) i have blue wall that telport me to another room b ut i can't go in cave deep, i have use console wall pass lol to play the quest

The following i tested with 1.40, as it's the last version of this mod i have w/o the "nocturnal reporting" quest.

1. Shout works (creature pack not working in my game, but i didnt try to fix this yet; there's also "new" creatures which most likely not supported by sexlab)

2. The mod displays virginity status in MCM, but i don't know if it works correctly ingame.

4. Also works

5. Does nothing (they don't spawn, but no crash). If you tell me the scripts name, i can try to look it up in my papyrus log.

With the "report" quest, nocturnal appears but her body is missing, only head visible.

However you don't have to through all this trouble just for me, it's suffices if i can use the devious devices (and for that i only need to "skip" the nocturnal report quest).

Ok so Enderal's limitations for a mod are pretty much... can't use location, object, or actor assets.

Shout Like a Virgin features supported:

1. Virgin Devices
  2. Virgin Love Shout - keep creature turned off (might work for certain creatures but unknown)
  3. Delayed Orgasm
  4. Nocturnal Encounters (including Nocturnal as a follower mode) - work if you don't mind her ghostly condition being even more ghostly)

To use in Enderal:

• Install all mod requirements
  • Must Turn off (set to zero in MCM): Maiden Encounter, Priestesses Encounter, and Keeping your Freedom days to report in
  • Optionally Turn off Shout detection if you don't want the odd nocturnal visual and her encounters
  • Then use the "Skip initial portion of story" option to get equipped, get the key, and receive the shout

This assumes I make it possible to set "Keeping your Freedom days to report in" set to zero

I think I have a way for you to use it "as is" in the meantime. And maybe you could test for me:

Use the "to use" steps above. Then after you've activated the "Skip Story", and waited one min for it to finish, go to console and type

Set VirginDaysRemaning to -1

Make sure that's a "negative 1". Then I believe days to report in will remain disabled. The quest journal would be wrong but it should be doing nothing. Can you try that for a while and let me know if it works?

(you could set it to 2 in MCM first - must be before "skip story", so that your wait time to test if it's actually working will be less)

Also would appreciate if you try the following, and by try I mean put in several hours of play time to fully test before reporting back:

• Use the latest version
  • Have delayed orgasm and shout detection turned on and see if these things really don't cause trouble after repeated use
  • Watch the virginity lost notifications... there should be notifications in top left of screen upon orgasm if the animation attempted to mess with your vaginal, oral, or anal virginity. See what happens the first time you lose vaginal virginity (you will start as a virgin with the skip story button) 
  • If there's dragons, try the love shout on it. Drgaon support is NOT turned off by having creature option set to 0

4. Also works

Ok so Enderal's limitations for a mod are pretty much... can't use location, object, or actor assets.

1. Virgin Devices
  2. Virgin Love Shout - keep creature turned off (might work for certain creatures but unknown)
  3. Delayed Orgasm
  4. Nocturnal Encounters (including Nocturnal as a follower mode) - work if you don't mind her ghostly condition being even more ghostly)

To use in Enderal:

• Must Turn off (set to zero in MCM): Maiden Encounter, Priestesses Encounter, and Keeping your Freedom days to report in
  • Optionally Turn off Shout detection if you don't want the odd nocturnal visual and her encounters
  • Then use the "Skip initial portion of story" option to get equipped, get the key, and receive the shout

This assumes I make it possible to set "Keeping your Freedom days to report in" set to zero

I think I have a way for you to use it "as is" in the meantime. And maybe you could test for me:

Use the "to use" steps above. Then after you've activated the "Skip Story", and waited one min for it to finish, go to console and type

Make sure that's a "negative 1". Then I believe days to report in will remain disabled. The quest journal would be wrong but it should be doing nothing. Can you try that for a while and let me know if it works?

(you could set it to 2 in MCM first - must be before "skip story", so that your wait time to test if it's actually working will be less)

Also would appreciate if you try the following, and by try I mean put in several hours of play time to fully test before reporting back:

• Use the latest version
  • Have delayed orgasm and shout detection turned on and see if these things really don't cause trouble after repeated use
  • Watch the virginity lost notifications... there should be notifications in top left of screen upon orgasm if the animation attempted to mess with your vaginal, oral, or anal virginity. See what happens the first time you lose vaginal virginity (you will start as a virgin with the skip story button) 
  • If there's dragons, try the love shout on it. Drgaon support is NOT turned off by having creature option set to 0

please answer

i have same bugs her

What does 3 preset mean?

There could be an installation problem. Which NPC?

This would indicate there is very likely an installation problem. (Note: the Chasity Strap on should not be equipped in the first meeting, but the Chasity Piercing should be)

Did you upgrade this mod, and if yes, did you do a clean save?

Check carefully all the requirements. Its common for people to have Zaz Animations not installed correctly and this could cause the equipping problem. Please see the "Encounter Not Starting" spoiler in my Trouble Shooting section.

EDIT:  If the above does not help, just for purposes of testing try the "Cheat - skip initial portion of story" option in MCM. This will immediately equip the player with everything that would be equipped in the first meeting. What is the result of doing that?

my english is bad

-dark face only for the messager girl who take you letter

- i have play old version and no issu

-is not upgarde is clean install with clean save -new save-and complete save without mods

-and maybe script issu for you are mods or my pc

-Cheat - skip initial portion of story not working

with complete save  when i use Cheat - skip initial portion of story or normal play :

i have other really big problem when i go to the cave (where the satut of female)  in the cave i can't go to the location (i have finish thief quest) i have blue wall that telport me to another room b ut i can't go in cave deep, i have use console wall pass lol to play the quest

The dark face suggests that a texture file has not been installed. I'm thinking you are missing some files causing some other problems too. Try installing differently... if using a mod manager, try installing (overwriting) all the files manually if you know how. And when you do this, use clean save again.

If that does not fix, does it work if you start a new game? Testing with a new game will eliminate the question of a bad save.

Can't go into cave deep... I think you mean... you don't know how to open the door behind Nocturnal' s statue. See "I can't find the Exit in Nocturnal's Sepulcher. Where is it?" in FAQs

how i can go in the

Twilight Sepulcher

when i have finish the thief quest  (the quest of 5 days )no way to go inside blue wall

You return to the Sepulcher at any time, but worshipping a shrine, like the shrine of Clavicus Vile in Haemars Shame.

It should be telling you this in the quest journal, and also in the letter that Nocturnal gave. But if you got to this point using the "cheat" then maybe you did not learn this?

4. Also works

1. Virgin Devices
  3. Delayed Orgasm

To use in Enderal:

• Use the latest version

Thanks, i just finished the setup and it seems to work. After waiting 24 hours, it says "-1 days remaining" and nocturnal did not appear after 2 days.

As i said earlier, i don't know yet if enderal includes dragons. The shout had no effect on the dragon-like creatures (are more like dragon sized birds, so some kind of custom creature that might use some dragon assets like animations).

I'll report again, should i have problems. Thanks for your support!

I think I hit a show stopper.

I let Verulus get eaten way back in pre-history, when I finished his Quest "The Taste of Death".

Resurecting him did not help.

Might want to rethink using Quest NPCs who might be dead or Skyrim Quests

that might already be completed..

I think I hit a show stopper.

I let Verulus get eaten way back in pre-history, when I finished his Quest "The Taste of Death".

Resurecting him did not help.

Might want to rethink using Quest NPCs who might be dead or Skyrim Quests

that might already be completed..

I am trying to think of that sort of thing. This is where you can help out :)

What do you mean by finished the quest? If you reached the stage of him being led to the altar, regardless of what you did after, this mod lets you worship it and proceed. Are you sure it's not letting you worship it? The marker would show up if Virgin Training is selected in the journal.

if not, could you gather some data for me by typing this in console:

SQV DA11

What is the current stage? What is the state?

Then to proceed, in console type

SetStage DA11 250

this will get you going again.

Aha - misunderstanding on my part. I thought I had to talk to him.

I will head over to the altar - if I can find it - and give it a try.

For now, assume all is working as designed.

In the mod description, you might say a word or two about previously completed Quests count.

Unless I just missed it.

Aha - misunderstanding on my part. I thought I had to talk to him.

I will head over to the altar - if I can find it - and give it a try.

For now, assume all is working as designed.

In the mod description, you might say a word or two about previously completed Quests count.

Unless I just missed it.

If the quest is complete (in this case far enough to count), then the journal should be saying... 'The Taste of Death' is already completed. Worship Namira's Shrine.

Let me know if that's not the case.

This mod is treating each differently for the 3 possibilities... not started, started but incomplete, and complete.

It did not say Quest Complete. Maybe because it wasn't. I have too many characters lvl 50ish to keep them straight...

I would swear Verulus was not in my game and certainly not in the Halls of the Dead. so I resurrected him and moved him to me.

When I gave up on him and went to Reachwind Cave - Eora was there and offered to help me. Taste of Death started.

The whole Quest ran through, including the sacrifice and feast. If it was the second time - he did not taste any better. I would have offed them all - except I like Lisbet.

Namira is all done.

Now I am stuck on Vaermina. I know I had not done this one, because I got a "Discovered" message on the fort.

I helped Erandur, and sided with him at the end. My problem is that I can find no statue to worship. There are a number of those wall plaques, including the one

the skull was at - but none of them are activateable.

I hope I can turn up a little something useful for you - neat mod.

It did not say Quest Complete. Maybe because it wasn't. I have too many characters lvl 50ish to keep them straight...

I would swear Verulus was not in my game and certainly not in the Halls of the Dead. so I resurrected him and moved him to me.

When I gave up on him and went to Reachwind Cave - Eora was there and offered to help me. Taste of Death started.

The whole Quest ran through, including the sacrifice and feast. If it was the second time - he did not taste any better. I would have offed them all - except I like Lisbet.

Namira is all done.

Now I am stuck on Vaermina. I know I had not done this one, because I got a "Discovered" message on the fort.

I helped Erandur, and sided with him at the end. My problem is that I can find no statue to worship. There are a number of those wall plaques, including the one

the skull was at - but none of them are activateable.

I hope I can turn up a little something useful for you - neat mod.

The spot you need to worship will have a quest marker if you have Virgin Training quest selected in your journal. If not the case please let me know. It's the first large statue you "walk through" at the entrance.

I clicked all over that one. No Quest marker and no activation point.

I would expect the Quest marker to show up as soon as the Skull was banished. It did not.

Got some variables I can check and report back on?

Of course when I try it tomorrow - it will probably work immediately.

I would expect the Quest marker to show up as soon as the Skull was banished. It did not.

I think you did not complete the quest. It won't display when the skull was banished. It's not complete until you talk to the guy after it's banished.

SQV DA16

what's the current stage? if not 200 you did not complete.

There are some issues when using the spit machine with the gag on... it just wouldnt work. maybe it's better to unequip all the device before the machine starts.

Na, there's no chance a gag is impacting the ablity to use the spit machine or the spit roast.

1. Can you be more specific on what you are doing and seeing? Did you go to the spit and try activating it manually? Or are you talking about something that did or did not happen during the rebirthing scene?
  2. Are we talking about the spit machine, or the spit roast?
  3. Also, have you seen it work differently without a gag? Like maybe you have used this mod in a prior version before I added the gags? Or you got the key and tried it without a gag?

First try with this mod, V1.80.

Random observations:

The wandering group calls you dragonborn before you kill your first dragon.

Grey faces on all the NPCs so far, messenger and the wandering group.

Once Nocturnal shows up, not all the items she lists are given to me. Get torch, collar, wrist cuffs and gag. Do not get piercings, nipple covers or ankle cuffs

I can spawn the items with the console and they seem to work.

In the dialog with Nocturnal the line about it being too late for your virginity comes up, even though my character still is a virgin (I think?).

The nightingale sentinels were way tougher then I was expecting, had to cheat a bit to get past them.

Resetting the torch seems to reset everything, equipping the harness even if you have it disabled.

Not quite finished yet, but I will try the feedback thing

-What do you like the most about the Mod?

The teases when you shout "Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure Thyself, Nocturnal Teases"

-What would you like to see added/improved?

It is not always clear what just happened, a few more text boxes would help.  Being able to ask the involved npcs questions, Cassia in particular may be another way of giving information.

-What do you least like? What would you like to see changed to fix what you least like?

Not a fan of the rebirth, but it is fairly easy to avoid so not much to say there.  The descriptions not fitting what is going on with the devices maybe?  Only the collar had unique interactions as far as I noticed.

-Is there anything you wish were adjustable, or could be disabled, as an MCM option?

Nothing that I can recall

-Which Virgin Devices do you like/dislike?

The animated gag was interesting, gag talk gets annoying eventually though

The nipple covers and ankle chain both seemed like they could use a bit more description.

-Do you use the Love Shout often in combat as defense or just for kicks? Any problems with it in or out of combat?

Only once to test it.  Time it takes to resolve seems to be very uneven, leading effected combatants getting done much earlier then others.  May just be my computer being slow, but seemed very exploitable.

-Do you use the Love Shout for Creatures? Have you used the Love Shout on a Dragon? How did that go?

Not yet!

-Do you use the "Nocturnal Like a Follower Mode" (set to appear on every shout)?

Seemed a bit too powerful to me so I turned it back off.

-Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with any of the 3 shout encounters? (Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure ThySelf, Nocturnal Teases)

Just generic camera problems the first couple times they triggered so I didn't really know what was going on.

-Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with Cassia's visits?

Cassia's story doesn't seem to make much sense, and you can't ask her anything about what is happening. She escaped? but then later is in the cage, was she recaptured?

-Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the priestesses (Erotic Arts)?

They were showing up all the time, even after adjusting down the setting in the MCM.  I think that going in and out of buildings would retrigger them or something, if they had not finished leaving town from the previous encounter, because they were running up to me almost every time I left a building in town.

-Have you managed to lose your virginity, and see/hear the effects? Any issues with the stats in MCM, or the notifications about climax and losing virginity?

Once, just to see it.  The stats in the MCM didn't seem to update properly, but did not mess with it much.

-What do you think about the Delayed Orgasm?

I don't understand what is suppose to be happening with this event.

-What do you think about the Rebirthing Long and Painful (spit roast) scene?

Not a fan, but I knew that going in.

-Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the punishments (including the "machine from the future" and the Branding Device)?

Have not had a chance to try them yet!

-Have you tried with a male character? How did that go?

Not yet.

-What do you think about the story/theme?

Interesting, I would like to see it continue.  A fair bit I do not really understand though.

-What version are you primarily referring to for the above?

V1.80

There are some issues when using the spit machine with the gag on... it just wouldnt work. maybe it's better to unequip all the device before the machine starts.

Na, there's no chance a gag is impacting the ablity to use the spit machine or the spit roast.

1. Can you be more specific on what you are doing and seeing? Did you go to the spit and try activating it manually? Or are you talking about something that did or did not happen during the rebirthing scene?
  3. Also, have you seen it work differently without a gag? Like maybe you have used this mod in a prior version before I added the gags? Or you got the key and tried it without a gag?

It is the spit machine not the spit roast.  and I have used a clean save every update. Here is a more detail decription. After the conversation, soon as Nocturnal herself teleported to position and my character is off the chain, she just stands there. I can click E and the camera position seems to be shifted a bit but nothing happens (the cross arrow doesn't move for a brief seconds as well). I have saved before prior to the worship of dragon status, so I reloaded the save a few times and the problem persist until I get the key and unlocked the gag, and everything worked just fine from there. another thing I have tried is that I used the spit machine with the gag on prior to the worship and conversation, which it works fine, and then everything will proceed normally afterward.

It is the spit machine not the spit roast.  and I have used a clean save every update. Here is a more detail decription. After the conversation, soon as Nocturnal herself teleported to position and my character is off the chain, she just stands there. I can click E and the camera position seems to be shifted a bit but nothing happens (the cross arrow doesn't move for a brief seconds as well). I have saved before prior to the worship of dragon status, so I reloaded the save a few times and the problem persist until I get the key and unlocked the gag, and everything worked just fine from there. another thing I have tried is that I used the spit machine with the gag on prior to the worship and conversation, which it works fine, and then everything will proceed normally afterward.

Thanks for the detailed info!

Freaky situation I can't imagine the cause just yet. I know it's not happening to everyone. Will have to try and recreate, and if I can't then try and adjust anyhow if I can at least have a theory of the cause. I'll get back to you here if I have more questions, and if not and you happen to try it with the next version let me know results.

I might try un-equipping the gag, as it's not great cosmetically speaking once in the roast anyhow.

First try with this mod, V1.80.

Random observations:

The wandering group calls you dragonborn before you kill your first dragon.

Grey faces on all the NPCs so far, messenger and the wandering group.

Once Nocturnal shows up, not all the items she lists are given to me. Get torch, collar, wrist cuffs and gag. Do not get piercings, nipple covers or ankle cuffs

In the dialog with Nocturnal the line about it being too late for your virginity comes up, even though my character still is a virgin (I think?).

The nightingale sentinels were way tougher then I was expecting, had to cheat a bit to get past them.

Resetting the torch seems to reset everything, equipping the harness even if you have it disabled.

Not quite finished yet, but I will try the feedback thing

-What do you like the most about the Mod?

The teases when you shout "Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure Thyself, Nocturnal Teases"

-What would you like to see added/improved?

It is not always clear what just happened, a few more text boxes would help.  Being able to ask the involved npcs questions, Cassia in particular may be another way of giving information.

-What do you least like? What would you like to see changed to fix what you least like?

Not a fan of the rebirth, but it is fairly easy to avoid so not much to say there.  The descriptions not fitting what is going on with the devices maybe?  Only the collar had unique interactions as far as I noticed.

-Is there anything you wish were adjustable, or could be disabled, as an MCM option?

Nothing that I can recall

-Which Virgin Devices do you like/dislike?

The animated gag was interesting, gag talk gets annoying eventually though

The nipple covers and ankle chain both seemed like they could use a bit more description.

-Do you use the Love Shout often in combat as defense or just for kicks? Any problems with it in or out of combat?

Only once to test it.  Time it takes to resolve seems to be very uneven, leading effected combatants getting done much earlier then others.  May just be my computer being slow, but seemed very exploitable.

-Do you use the Love Shout for Creatures? Have you used the Love Shout on a Dragon? How did that go?

Not yet!

-Do you use the "Nocturnal Like a Follower Mode" (set to appear on every shout)?

Seemed a bit too powerful to me so I turned it back off.

-Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with any of the 3 shout encounters? (Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure ThySelf, Nocturnal Teases)

Just generic camera problems the first couple times they triggered so I didn't really know what was going on.

-Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with Cassia's visits?

Cassia's story doesn't seem to make much sense, and you can't ask her anything about what is happening. She escaped? but then later is in the cage, was she recaptured?

-Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the priestesses (Erotic Arts)?

They were showing up all the time, even after adjusting down the setting in the MCM.  I think that going in and out of buildings would retrigger them or something, if they had not finished leaving town from the previous encounter, because they were running up to me almost every time I left a building in town.

-Have you managed to lose your virginity, and see/hear the effects? Any issues with the stats in MCM, or the notifications about climax and losing virginity?

Once, just to see it.  The stats in the MCM didn't seem to update properly, but did not mess with it much.

-What do you think about the Delayed Orgasm?

I don't understand what is suppose to be happening with this event.

-What do you think about the Rebirthing Long and Painful (spit roast) scene?

Not a fan, but I knew that going in.

-Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the punishments (including the "machine from the future" and the Branding Device)?

Have not had a chance to try them yet!

-Have you tried with a male character? How did that go?

Not yet.

-What do you think about the story/theme?

Interesting, I would like to see it continue.  A fair bit I do not really understand though.

-What version are you primarily referring to for the above?

V1.80

A lot of great info here thanks!

1. The wandering group calls you dragonborn before you kill your first dragon.

I should have thought of this! Added to my to-do list. Will make such that they cannot visit you until you've shouted at least once.

2. Grey faces on all the NPCs so far, messenger and the wandering group.

You are the 2nd to report this. First person said it worked until v1.80. It's a bit of a mystery for me so I have released today a patch for it. If you could try the patch and let me know if it fixes for you, would be much appreciated.

3. Once Nocturnal shows up, not all the items she lists are given to me. Get torch, collar, wrist cuffs and gag. Do not get piercings, nipple covers or ankle cuffs

This has been reported a few times in various ways, but a mystery for me. I'm starting too think it's a bit random because happening for people with slower computers or maybe script heavy with lots of mods.

Could you try one thing for me... do all the items equip if you use the "Skip initial portion of story" under "Cheat "in MCM (just reload back to a save of course, if not wanting to actually skip the story)? If you could let me know the outcome of using that please :)

EDIT: actually this is clearer to me now... it's equipping you as if you are a male (not putting on items that are only female compatible). So the problem is that it thinks you are a male. I'm getting this from skyrim each time you load a save. You will get the same result when using the "Cheat" option I've asked you to try above. Can you think of any reason it would think you are a male, like some sort of mod installed? (this determination that you are male would show up in the log if you want to check and know how to... look for [Virgin]: Player is )

4. In the dialog with Nocturnal the line about it being too late for your virginity comes up, even though my character still is a virgin (I think?).

​Yes well I tried to make it read, by the way Nocturnal responds, like you could be lying, because I was lazy and did not want to make it have two branches of dialogue :P I will likely improve this eventually.

5. The nightingale sentinels were way tougher then I was expecting, had to cheat a bit to get past them.

Yes I'm actually taking you to a location that vanilla Skyrim does not allow until higher level. I've been uncertain how to handle this and it's going to be the same for some of the coming quests. The best tip I can suggest for those using this mod at a low level, is to set the game difficulty down to lowest, temporarily. Is what I do and then I'm fine. But I do know this is a problem, just not sure what to do with it yet.

6. Resetting the torch seems to reset everything, equipping the harness even if you have it disabled.

Yup you are right! I can see it in the code. Added to to-do list. thanks!

I''ve pulled a few of your items from your feedback form:

Cassia story not making sense etc... I agree that I have some work to do to make it more believable and add up. You do learn a bit more about her as you go which is not a bad thing to keep some mystery at first, but she does pop in and out of her cage location, and out in the world. She's supposed to be in Virgin Training, just like you but the difference is she's not a dragonborn, so she's going to be sacrificed, instead of rebirthed. I might add a quest to "save" her from this awful ending, but just making this up as I go :P

Not a fan of the rebirth... I'm not either actually (and I think we are both talking about the theme of it not technical) so that's why I made sure you have the alternative. My husband talked me into it and I figured what he likes many others will too, plus was a fun technical challenge to try and do it. I'd like to have a alternative that's not just skipping it. Any ideas?

Nocturnal too powerful (the Nocturnal like a follower mode)... I'm interested to hear more on this, from other people reading too. Do you think she's more powerful than a typical follower? I've wondered if I need to adjust her as I'm not a big user of regular followers, but I DO use the mode turned on mostly and enjoy it that way myself so it's currently just adjusted to be how I think best fits. What level are your playing by the way? (she will adjust to your level)

Delayed Orgasm - did not understand... Do you not understand because you don't know when it's happening? There will be a notification in top left of the screen "Loving caused a delayed orgasm!"

I think you did not complete the quest. It won't display when the skull was banished. It's not complete until you talk to the guy after it's banished.

SQV DA16

I had talked to eradur; he offered to be my follower.

DA16 stage is 200 and stopped.

Training Quest is selected; no Quest marker.

Knowing the right idol to click helped. I clicked all over the front of the idol; no response.

I went through it to the back side and located the activation point below the idol.

Then I went back into the first chamber and had no problem locating it - below the idol.

I think I have finished all Daedric content.

Plowing through the Dibella line, I seem to be stuck again.

In my game, the Hall of the Vigilant has been burned to rubble. No shrine at all to worship.

I had a Quest marker until I reached the hall - then it went away.

On the gag issue, it would be more aesthetically pleasing if it was removed during spitting.

The spit does not look right sharing the mouth with the gag. We mod users are so picky...

SQV DA16