Hi there

I have a problem with getting a letter from courier, she appears but when she talks to me she's like "yes"? and nothing happens she follows me and tries to talk bud that doesn't work. Do you have any ideas why is that happening? i don't know if this is important but she apperars naked.

Cassia should be naked but wearing virgin devices, and should be "force greatting you" with first thing said being "Hi you're the dragonborn right?" Is that what you are seeing? If she's totally naked there's some install issues. I'd start with Zaz animations, see the notice here

It's possible she was interrrupted when first trying to force greet. If that's the case she will reset if you go to another city and she will find you again.

If those two things don't help, let me know, version you are using, if you upgraded and did a clean save or not, and are you starting a new game or not.

Thanks the Zaz reinstall heped :)

I decided to take every mod off and start from scratch to track down the problem I'm having. It turns out the issue stops happening when I take racemenu off (and still have SLAV and Cursed Loot on) or I take SLAV off (and then everything is fine).

This problem with the menu system failing is only happening (intermittently) when those three mods are on together; Racemenu, Cursed Loot, and SLAV.

Here's the only other mods I have active at the moment while I recreated the problem.

What happens is the menu stops responding when you go into the Cursed Loot MCM. ALL menu items for all mods stop responding. You have to exit out of MCM and go back in for things to work again (other than cursed loot mcm).

Cursed loot also stops working as well. I've tried equipping items with add item and they don't register as equip-able items. 

The only other thing I have is I'm using ENBoost, with settings for real vision's cinematic. 

post-907129-0-66920200-1467064236_thumb.png

I decided to take every mod off and start from scratch to track down the problem I'm having. It turns out the issue stops happening when I take racemenu off (and still have SLAV and Cursed Loot on) or I take SLAV off (and then everything is fine).

This problem with the menu system failing is only happening (intermittently) when those three mods are on together; Racemenu, Cursed Loot, and SLAV.

Here's the only other mods I have active at the moment while I recreated the problem.

What happens is the menu stops responding when you go into the Cursed Loot MCM. ALL menu items for all mods stop responding. You have to exit out of MCM and go back in for things to work again (other than cursed loot mcm).

Cursed loot also stops working as well. I've tried equipping items with add item and they don't register as equip-able items. 

The only other thing I have is I'm using ENBoost, with settings for real vision's cinematic. 

I suspect that if you take this exact list of mods from your screenshot, and do the following, the problem goes away. Can you try and let me know please.

Disable SLAV

Load new game

Save

Exit game

Enable SLAV

Load the save

I suspect that if you take this exact list of mods from your screenshot, and do the following, the problem goes away. Can you try and let me know please.

Disable SLAV

Load new game

Save

Exit game

Enable SLAV

Load the save

That worked. I also tried installing SLAV on my already existing game and it worked there as well. I can't recall if the issue was only with a new  game or it happened with existing games as well. I have had new games start up where it didn't happen but only occasionally.

So if it's only a new game start up issue, any idea what's causing it and if it can be fixed? I suppose it's not a big deal if it can't be, just put a note in that you have to install it as described if the issue comes up. 

Just wanted to chime in that myself and at least one other person are finding that having this mod installed during new game start up breaks stuff

Disable SLAV

Load new game

Save

Exit game

Enable SLAV

Load the save

That worked. I also tried installing SLAV on my already existing game and it worked there as well. I can't recall if the issue was only with a new  game or it happened with existing games as well. I have had new games start up where it didn't happen but only occasionally.

So if it's only a new game start up issue, any idea what's causing it and if it can be fixed? I suppose it's not a big deal if it can't be, just put a note in that you have to install it as described if the issue comes up. 

Just wanted to chime in that myself and at least one other person are finding that having this mod installed during new game start up breaks stuff

I actually ended up by accident recreating this myself, which is why I knew what I asked you to try would most likely work. Last night I already did upgrade the troubleshooting section to give this solution.

I've not yet determined the root cause.

Bobbert6996, could you give more detail on what stuff breaks? Are you using Cursed Loot and does Cursed Loot need to be there to see the problem?

Disable SLAV

Load new game

Save

Exit game

Enable SLAV

Load the save

I actually ended up by accident recreating this myself, which is why I knew what I asked you to try would most likely work. Last night I already did upgrade the troubleshooting section to give this solution.

Bobbert6996, could you give more detail on what stuff breaks? Are you using Cursed Loot and does Cursed Loot need to be there to see the problem?

I am using Cursed Loot, however it seems to be that the real problem is with Devious Devices not enabling. My issue was that the DD MCM menu never appeared at all, so I suspect that this mod somehow prevents DDi from initializing. While the Cursed Loot menu does fail to populate and hangs, it is probably a symptom of whatever is breaking with DDi.

Disable SLAV

Load new game

Save

Exit game

Enable SLAV

Load the save

I am using Cursed Loot, however it seems to be that the real problem is with Devious Devices not enabling. My issue was that the DD MCM menu never appeared at all, so I suspect that this mod somehow prevents DDi from initializing. While the Cursed Loot menu does fail to populate and hangs, it is probably a symptom of whatever is breaking with DDi.

He's right. But when I just tested it, Devious Devices mcm appears and works if you don't have cursed loot on (well, I went into the menu and chose options, I didn't do any in game testing of assets from the mod or script functionality).

So the problem is tied into DDi and Cursed Loot being installed together, and this mod somehow catastrophically disrupts their exchange and sharing of information if you install all 3 on a new game together.

Disable SLAV

Load new game

Save

Exit game

Enable SLAV

Load the save

He's right. But when I just tested it, Devious Devices mcm appears and works if you don't have cursed loot on (well, I went into the menu and chose options, I didn't do any in game testing of assets from the mod or script functionality).

So the problem is tied into DDi and Cursed Loot being installed together, and this mod somehow catastrophically disrupts their exchange and sharing of information if you install all 3 on a new game together.

On a hunch, try running LOOT. Earlier, I couldn't get the Cursed Loot menu to appear, so gave up and disabled it. Re-enabled it later, and still was having strangeness. Ran LOOT and all was well.

Disable SLAV

Load new game

Save

Exit game

Enable SLAV

Load the save

Regarding this topic, I'm working with DDi Devs in hopes of finding an improvement. In the meantime, I've added the following to Installation and Notices sections.

Important - If you are starting a new game, you may need to enable this Mod afterwards… click spoiler

If you start a new game, check to see that Devious Devices is loaded and working in the MCM Menu. If it's not, mods that rely on it will not work, for example, if you use Cursed Loot, you will see that it's MCM is not functioning. Do not use a save with Devious Devices in this suspended state.

The solution is simple:

• First start your game without this mod enabled - verify that Devious Devices is now active in MCM
  • Save it
  • Exit game
  • Enable this mod
  • Use your save - Devious Devices will remain "happy" from this point forward

I shout, the courier shows up (completly naked tho, dont know if thats correct), she talks to me, but doesnt give me any letter, she just trygger the conversation but doesnt tell me anything about a letter, or nothing at all, she doesnt give it to me, i try to go to another city and she doesnt show up, pls help.

I shout, the courier shows up (completly naked tho, dont know if thats correct), she talks to me, but doesnt give me any letter, she just trygger the conversation but doesnt tell me anything about a letter, or nothing at all, she doesnt give it to me, i try to go to another city and she doesnt show up, pls help.

Is the mod "Devious Devices" showing up in your MCM menu?

If not, I'm going to guess you started a new game with this mod? yes?

If yes, you will need to use the info from this notice:

Important - If you are starting a new game, you may need to enable this Mod afterwards… click spoiler

If you start a new game, check to see that Devious Devices is loaded and working in the MCM Menu. If it's not, mods that rely on it will not work, for example, if you use Cursed Loot, you will see that it's MCM is not functioning. Do not use a save with Devious Devices in this suspended state.

The solution is simple:

• First start your game without this mod enabled - verify that Devious Devices is now active in MCM
  • Save it
  • Exit game
  • Enable this mod

Nice additions and "fixes", thanks for your efforts!

But i also ahve a small problem. I've got clipping issues with the harnes, even though i use bodyslide.

Edit: Just rebuild the whole body, seems like something in my preset was wrong.

post-199723-0-30708900-1467141846_thumb.jpg

Nice additions and "fixes", thanks for your efforts!

But i also ahve a small problem. I've got clipping issues with the harnes, even though i use bodyslide.

Edit: Just rebuild the whole body, seems like something in my preset was wrong.

Good. Sounds like its all fine now then?

I've been waiting to hear from UUNP users... that you by any chance? I'd love to know if UUNP is fine too or not. It's a separate download patch for UUNP.

i dont find the exit.

Where is it, i ask because it also could be a error of an mod i installed.

It would be nearly impossible for a mod to conflict. I've not modified the dungeon, I've made a whole copy of it, then modified, so nobody else would be changing the same location.

But here's a further hint:

The clue you see in game is:

Secrets in the dark. An EXIT awaits you. To find it... Nocturnal's statue beckons you. A leap of faith tempts you. Submission is your friend.

• Nocturnal's statue - there's a pull chain on each side - this will open a door behind the statue, then go further in, will be a door that loads the inner dungeon
  • A leap of faith - you need to jump down into what looks like a dead end, and see what happens
  • Submission is your friend - go into the cage

After Bodyslide rebuild, the harness fits perfect.

As a side note, whenver i (un)equip the harness, there's like a 10 second delay in any devious devices, which begins after exiting menu.

Delay in what way? Time to close the menu, or what's delayed? And just with the harness?

Disable SLAV

Load new game

Save

Exit game

Enable SLAV

Load the save

Regarding this topic, I'm working with DDi Devs in hopes of finding an improvement. In the meantime, I've added the following to Installation and Notices sections.

The solution is simple:

• Save it
  • Exit game
  • Enable this mod

Just released v1.34 which fixes this issue. Thanks very much for all your help as this would not have happened without your info.

If either of you get a chance to try the new version and report back, would appreciated it.

I also want to thank Min, one of the Devious Devices Devs, who helped me. Was a very devious root cause.

1st XD

Screenshots broken

Where is that long hair from?

I wounder why is it so popular to shove torch in a ass?

@ Ed86, I see that you are the author of Milk Mod and Dripping when Aroused. I use them both because they rock, thus have been testing with them too.

I'm wondering if you could help me. There is this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

I'd like to incorporate the same concept in Shout Like a Virgin. The above mod does not work for me, likely becuase your Dripping Mod, or others, are overwriting. How could I get the dripping that you already do, to be red? :P

You need to take dripping nif and replace texture with red, then add art object, magic effect, spell. Cast spell on player if player is virgin(like sexlab vaginal stats is 0 or appros) and when player plays animation stage with tag vaginal, then maybe add penetration detection by dd plugs

For npc i think there no easy solution, will probaly need to filter elder race ect, add array to script that will keep female npcs data

something like that

Yes exactly! :)

I most definitely still have plans to do it, and you may have noticed that everything is in place to do so now too. I will make it an option setting in MCM.

One thing I will have trouble with is knowing how to color it red as working with textures is not my thing and don't have/know tools. Maybe I could steal something from you?

EDIT: oh wait, I see you just released with the feature hehe - that answers my question, but maybe I don't need to do it now and make your mod a soft dependency or something

well if you give me credit, then you can steal my virginity bleeding

what functionality do you want?

or you can always just cast bleeding

If Game.GetModbyName("DW.esp") != 255
(Game.GetFormFromFile(0xB9F0, "DW.esp") as Spell).cast( Actor )
endif

In today's release I've used your squirt asset. I've got that working when you lose virginity, and in the Delayed Orgasm.

It's not red. What I'd like is the squirt in red, because I find I can barely see the drip, for example if you use Sexy Idle Animation, the pose causes the drip to be "inside your leg". The squirt would be better, and in fact I was thinking a whole mess of squirt, drip, and stuff left on you (could be a combo of all your effects)... this should be an explosion !! lol So I tried to edit the squirt to be red but not successfully and gave up, as I don't know the tools. Left it white for now.

i dont find the exit.

Where is it, i ask because it also could be a error of an mod i installed.

It would be nearly impossible for a mod to conflict. I've not modified the dungeon, I've made a whole copy of it, then modified, so nobody else would be changing the same location.

But here's a further hint:

The clue you see in game is:

Secrets in the dark. An EXIT awaits you. To find it... Nocturnal's statue beckons you. A leap of faith tempts you. Submission is your friend.

• Nocturnal's statue - there's a pull chain on each side - this will open a door behind the statue, then go further in, will be a door that loads the inner dungeon
  • A leap of faith - you need to jump down into what looks like a dead end, and see what happens
  • Submission is your friend - go into the cage

After Bodyslide rebuild, the harness fits perfect.

As a side note, whenver i (un)equip the harness, there's like a 10 second delay in any devious devices, which begins after exiting menu.

Delay in what way? Time to close the menu, or what's delayed? And just with the harness?

I am in the cage, but nothing happens, should i have the door open or closed? closed at the moment.

Dig this mod. I noticed in the troubleshooting guide that sometimes it is required to travel to Solstheim in order to progress the Dibella ups the Ante questline. However, I have gone there, and there is no map marker. I was wondering if you could tell me the exact location I must go to in order to kill the thief, so I can just warp there. Thank you.

1st XD

Screenshots broken

Where is that long hair from?

I wounder why is it so popular to shove torch in a ass?

@ Ed86, I see that you are the author of Milk Mod and Dripping when Aroused. I use them both because they rock, thus have been testing with them too.

I'm wondering if you could help me. There is this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

I'd like to incorporate the same concept in Shout Like a Virgin. The above mod does not work for me, likely becuase your Dripping Mod, or others, are overwriting. How could I get the dripping that you already do, to be red? :P

You need to take dripping nif and replace texture with red, then add art object, magic effect, spell. Cast spell on player if player is virgin(like sexlab vaginal stats is 0 or appros) and when player plays animation stage with tag vaginal, then maybe add penetration detection by dd plugs

For npc i think there no easy solution, will probaly need to filter elder race ect, add array to script that will keep female npcs data

something like that

Yes exactly! :)

I most definitely still have plans to do it, and you may have noticed that everything is in place to do so now too. I will make it an option setting in MCM.

One thing I will have trouble with is knowing how to color it red as working with textures is not my thing and don't have/know tools. Maybe I could steal something from you?

EDIT: oh wait, I see you just released with the feature hehe - that answers my question, but maybe I don't need to do it now and make your mod a soft dependency or something

well if you give me credit, then you can steal my virginity bleeding

what functionality do you want?

or you can always just cast bleeding

If Game.GetModbyName("DW.esp") != 255
(Game.GetFormFromFile(0xB9F0, "DW.esp") as Spell).cast( Actor )
endif

In today's release I've used your squirt asset. I've got that working when you lose virginity, and in the Delayed Orgasm.

It's not red. What I'd like is the squirt in red, because I find I can barely see the drip, for example if you use Sexy Idle Animation, the pose causes the drip to be "inside your leg". The squirt would be better, and in fact I was thinking a whole mess of squirt, drip, and stuff left on you (could be a combo of all your effects)... this should be an explosion !! lol So I tried to edit the squirt to be red but not successfully and gave up, as I don't know the tools. Left it white for now.

for every emiter:

change emmisive color to something blood like

change source texture to zaz ones, if ppl dont have DW, they wont see anything

post-388097-0-37604600-1467191527_thumb.jpg

I am in the cage, but nothing happens, should i have the door open or closed? closed at the moment.

I'll assume you are quoting the hint on how to exit, and that the cage you are referring to is after you've jumped into a pit. That correct?

If yes, you should be teleported the instant you enter the cage.

The only way I can think of that this would fail, is that you have not completed the previous step (going to the inscription wall and learning the shout). Look in your quest journal. What does it say now?

i found that but it doesnt do a thing.

No door opens

same answer as above, what does your journal say? Did you complete the step of learning the shout?