Ok, I played a minimal Skyrim, with only the requirements (with XPMSE esp activated, and TFC from Sexlab activated too), and the punishment scenes ran like a charm.

Now I need to install some mods involved in animations/skeleton, one by one, to try to reproduce the Zaz animation bug, so we can know

- FNIS animations : New animations for bow, sword, momo acrobatic jump, momo dash, YY animation replacer

- Dual Sheat redux

- Customizable camera

- Size does matter

And some more I can´t remember right now, but after trying it, I can almost assure that the problem with the Zaz animations is not coming from your mod, VirginMarie, but with some incompatibilty in some of the mods I put above ( I could bet is Dual sheat redux....) :)

Thanks for doing this. Once I have a known mod conflict I can list it in the Troubleshooting section for others, or even might find a way to make this mod resilient to the problem.

From your list, I use just one of them all the time... Customizable camera. So won't be that one. I also use some variations of FNIS.

re. the TFC. I've not been meaning whether or not you have it enabled in sexlab... just if you USE it or not (i.e. press F11 while in such scenes). This feature can definitely be enabled in sexlab.

So DOES size matter? :P

Of course it matters :P

Found it.

As I suposed, after installing dual sheat redux, the Zaz animation didn´t work. It worked with "new animation for running with sword", that was my other suspect, as the whips are treated as swords in the game, but nope, DSR seems to be unfriendly with some other LL mods (I remember fishburger recommending not using it with his mod SexSlaves).

Maybe it works for some people and not for some others, so it would be good some kind of "not recommended mod" in the main page.

I hope this helps :)

Thanks. Think I remember reading this too for some other mod on LL.  I'll give it a try in case there's a workaround and then do workaround or document it for next release.

Well, It got stuck at the encounter with nocturnal (4 times in a row, at two different place). After checking a bit, I realize I don't have ZaZ animation patch 6.11, I only have the 6.10 but I I've been trying to download the patch, and everytime, I get an error. i tried downloading something else, on LL, it worked. Could anyone send me the 6.11 patch by PM? For some reason I can't get it the normal way.

Edit: I got it. Finally managed to download it. I'll try to see if it solve the problem.

This mod is wonderful. I love it. it got the best part of the devious devices, without the worst. The thing I like with cursed loot, is that it give a lot of interesting things to do, and way to get devices on you. it's interesting. But the problem has always been the same: you can't deal with arousal at that point, and you just end up in an endless loop of losing your key and not getting out of there. with this mod, I can just shout to reduce the arousal. That way, I can keep my arousal in check. it's awesome. Your mod not only got a place in my load order, but also in my heart.

I only have one question: I always get random increase in arousal (around 60) every 2 to 3 minutes.

This mod is wonderful. I love it. it got the best part of the devious devices, without the worst. The thing I like with cursed loot, is that it give a lot of interesting things to do, and way to get devices on you. it's interesting. But the problem has always been the same: you can't deal with arousal at that point, and you just end up in an endless loop of losing your key and not getting out of there. with this mod, I can just shout to reduce the arousal. That way, I can keep my arousal in check. it's awesome. Your mod not only got a place in my load order, but also in my heart.

I only have one question: I always get random increase in arousal (around 60) every 2 to 3 minutes.

I'm happy that you are happy with the mod :shy: 

Glad you found the Zaz problem and solution. Did the Troubleshooting or Notices section lead you to that? It's always nice to see if the self-help is helpful.

The arousal increase is from Devious Devices events (whole bunch of them you can see in the DD MCM). For example shouting or spellcasting arouses you (counteracted by this mod's feature to decrease it). Anal devices have an effect. The Nipple Guard will have electric shock giving arousal, and many other events related to the devices you wear and the actions you take while wearing them.

Then there's arousal created by Sexlab aroused, for example "being seen naked" will arouse you (I think you have to be an exhibitionist).

Thank you for the answer. Because of how bothersome it was to actually wear restraint, I usually used it for short period of time before loading a previous save, thus forgetting about the DD events.

And yes, I found the solution thanks to the troubleshooting section (I got used to problem being a mistake on my part rather than on the mods part, and it's nice to see a way to solve it by yourself rather than complaining on the forum)

You also advise to remove the Gag event for the shout, but I could not find that event in cursed loot, nor devious device integrated.

Thank you for the answer. Because of how bothersome it was to actually wear restraint, I usually used it for short period of time before loading a previous save, thus forgetting about the DD events.

And yes, I found the solution thanks to the troubleshooting section (I got used to problem being a mistake on my part rather than on the mods part, and it's nice to see a way to solve it by yourself rather than complaining on the forum)

You also advise to remove the Gag event for the shout, but I could not find that event in cursed loot, nor devious device integrated.

You mean this from Tips and Tricks...

Deviously Cursed Loot gaging me and preventing shout - No problem, disable Gags on the Devices Page in MCM. I also recommend not using combat surrender. This mod otherwise works great with Cursed Loot

Maybe you were looking under events. I was looking to see if this needs better wording but it's correct as is. Also maybe DD does not allow you to change it when locked in devices, some sections are like that.

Hello VirginMarie,

I really like the mod and the questline! I hope you're going to continue your work on this.

I have a question though:
I am at the point in the questline where i heard a voice in my head telling me Cassia would bring a message from Nocturnal, but for several ingame days nothing happened. And i also don't get encounters from shouts (anymore). (Also Cassia is standing in Whiterun in front of the Bannered Mare without any questline dialogue)

Am i experiencing a bug?

Since i would really like to continue the questline, i don't want to uninstall the mod.

But i also want to test a lot of other mods, too. I could of course remove the devices some other way, but i'd like to play the quest the way it was meant to be played.

Thank you in advance,

Tuckr

Hello VirginMarie,

I really like the mod and the questline! I hope you're going to continue your work on this.

I am at the point in the questline where i heard a voice in my head telling me Cassia would bring a message from Nocturnal, but for several ingame days nothing happened. And i also don't get encounters from shouts (anymore). (Also Cassia is standing in Whiterun in front of the Bannered Mare without any questline dialogue)

Am i experiencing a bug?

Since i would really like to continue the questline, i don't want to uninstall the mod.

But i also want to test a lot of other mods, too. I could of course remove the devices some other way, but i'd like to play the quest the way it was meant to be played.

Thank you in advance,

Tuckr

I copy/pasted this from Trouble Shooting Section:

I'm expecting Cassia, or the Priestesses to be meeting up with me, but are not (later in the story) - use Force Player Rest in MCM

Not sure if you already tried the reset. It should do it. What version are you using? Latest has attempted to fix this or at least make it very rare.

In the pictures you give, there is what seems to be a moving gag. What is it? Do we get it later in the quest? I assumed it would be the workout gag, but the workout, is just a classic old untreated wood gag with rope. Also, I don't know if it's intended, but if you use the "consume key" to open a device (which I do) you can only open one virgin device when you end the 1st part; Which is quite a bummer, I wanted to swap them out for the new ones.

Hello VirginMarie,

Am i experiencing a bug?

Thank you in advance,
Tuckr

I'm expecting Cassia, or the Priestesses to be meeting up with me, but are not (later in the story) - use Force Player Rest in MCM

Not sure if you already tried the reset. It should do it. What version are you using? Latest has attempted to fix this or at least make it very rare.

Thank you for your help.

I am an Idiot. I even read through the Troubleshooting page, but did not notice that part.

Unfortunately it does not appear to fix it.
I've hit reset, waited ingame days, shouted and fast-traveled from city to city, but Cassia never shows up. (I've also hit reset a few times more after it didn't appear to work.)

What exactly triggers Cassia coming to me?
Is that a timed thing or a triggered event?

I am using the latest Version (v1.81), since i just installed the mod 3 days ago.

Is there anything else i can try?
I'd really like to continue the story. :(

Thank you for your quick response,
Tuckr

In the pictures you give, there is what seems to be a moving gag. What is it? Do we get it later in the quest? I assumed it would be the workout gag, but the workout, is just a classic old untreated wood gag with rope. Also, I don't know if it's intended, but if you use the "consume key" to open a device (which I do) you can only open one virgin device when you end the 1st part; Which is quite a bummer, I wanted to swap them out for the new ones.

post-1196286-0-55471300-1469079116_thumb.png

Re. the gag
The name of the gag that was equipped initially on you should be "Virgin Workout Gag", and it should look like the pic above.

If you are a male, the same gag will appear completely different, but still not fitting your description. It's a Zaz asset and how it appears is controlled by Zaz.

If you know how, you could use the console to get the Zaz version and try equipping it as a test. My bet is it's going to appear the same as the one from this mod, and this would confirm it's a Zaz issue.

Are you using a male character? Or do you have some sort of Race mod that could confuse zaz, or make you incompatible?

If no, then the only thing I can think of is that some Zaz files have not been installed... suggest completely reinstall Zaz... use the steps under Encounter Not Starting in the Troubleshooting section. You should be able to do so without starting a new game or clean saving.

Another good test... if you did NOT start a new game with this mod... find out what it looks like if you DO start a new game (this will rule out bad save/did not clean save, type issues)... to make this easy,... you can use this mod's "Skip Story" (under cheat), in MCM and it will immediately equip you with all the starter devices (just don't save this as you wont want to actually use the cheat). IF you do this do you have the same problem?

Re. the key

This mod is currently not friendly with the consume key, or destroy key, feature of Devious Devices. Was reported by another user recently (I had not even thought about it). I will be adding an option to talk to Nocturnal and get another key, if you are NOT in virgin training, hopefully for next release.

Hello VirginMarie,

Am i experiencing a bug?

Thank you in advance,

Tuckr

Thank you for your help.

I am an Idiot. I even read through the Troubleshooting page, but did not notice that part.

I've hit reset, waited ingame days, shouted and fast-traveled from city to city, but Cassia never shows up. (I've also hit reset a few times more after it didn't appear to work.)

I am using the latest Version (v1.81), since i just installed the mod 3 days ago.

Tuckr

Cassia is triggered by telling the story mangers to trigger an event, similar to how the courier works, by setting the value of a variable that it's watching for.

I tell you how to get unstuck below, but before you do that, if you could, please get me more info on your situation:

Type in console:

SQV VirginTraining

What Stage does is show?

What value does it show for VirginEnableCassia?

Now regardless of the values you see from above, type in console:

SetStage VirginTraining 120

This should cause you to see the "You hear Dibella's voice in your head again..." message, and will call for Cassia. Now change to a new location (fast travel to some other city). You should almost immediately be greeted by Cassia with the letter. There's no need to wait around, just give her time to walk to you (like 1minute max if you are in the center of a new city). Going into a building, then exiting would cause her to come to you too as one last try. Did this work and let you proceed?

Lastly, if the above did not work, to get you unstuck, use this in console:

SetStage VirginTraining 140

Let me know if you had to use this. The letter that you will miss reading, basically says go worship the Clavicus shrine again, and it's time for your rebirth. This info will be in the journal.

Do the other encounters start happening again too?

EDIT: one other good thing to know... if  you have a save that's before you had the "voice in your head", maybe before or during the thief quest... if you use that save, does the same problem reoccur? Might even what to try this before all of the above. Note that waiting around for Cassia is not needed, she's going to show up within a minute by changing location and heading to the center of a city, maybe just entering the Inn and exiting.

you should really add gender checks, it was quite surprising to loose vaginal virginity for male pc

oh that was on 1.60....  who knows if it fixed

I actually removed support for male. There was previously a gender check and it was getting the wrong gender from skyrim, so rather than keep trying to support male characters which does not fit the story anyhow, I gave up on supporting male, and now indicate that it's not supported.

I think one of my mod is modifying the orc race. I'm playing an orc, and after trying, it works perfectly fine with nords. I don't know what mod is modifying the race though. The only mod I have with "race" in the name are racemenu, and improved beast race (none of these should modify the orcs)

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
notice board.esp
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Paralyze.esp
TradeBarter.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
Moss Rocks_DB.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Soul Gems Differ - NWS.esp
AOS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_IWIE Patch.esp
IHSS.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
3DNPC.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
Undeath.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Beasts of Tamriel.esp
Point The Way.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
Inigo.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
buildablehouse.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
Vile Art of Necromancy.esp
HearthfireChimneys.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
UIExtensions.esp
GetStripped.esp
ScopedBows.esp
GrandMaster.esp
Mysticism.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Follower Neisa.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
FtM_3 - OBIS.esp
FtM_3.esp
FtM_3 - CCOR.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
Warglaive of Azzinoth.esp
bwitch.esp
Follower Onean.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SED7-CBBE3-BM_ALLin1-EDITION.esp
SED7-CBBE3-BM_GOLDEDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp
SED7-CBBE3-BM_SILVEREDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp
SED7-CBBE3-BM_UNIEDITION_Nipplewand.esp
SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_Barbell.esp
SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp
SED7-CBBE3_SILVEREDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp
SED7-CBBE3_UNIEDITIONfemaleNipplePiercing_SwordNShield.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
ResplendentArmor.esp
Unlimited Training.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
SoulGemMerging.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Jugs.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp
BlanketScarf.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp

I'll keep trying to find the mod that does it.

Well, whatever mod is causing it is also the reason why My character wasn't using FNIS sexy moves. I just used the console to manually setrace to nord (fixing the gag AND the animations) since it kept my character face and color.

I think one of my mod is modifying the orc race. I'm playing an orc, and after trying, it works perfectly fine with nords. I don't know what mod is modifying the race though. The only mod I have with "race" in the name are racemenu, and improved beast race (none of these should modify the orcs)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

Falskaar.esm

Wyrmstooth.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm

Heels Sound.esm

Inn Girls Resources.esm

notice board.esp

Gray Fox Cowl.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Cutting Room Floor.esp

SkyUI.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

Paralyze.esp

TradeBarter.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp

SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp

SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp

SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

Moss Rocks_DB.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

Beards.esp

Brows.esp

ORM-Arvak.esp

ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp

GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp

Elemental Staves.esp

DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp

Soul Gems Differ - NWS.esp

AOS.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp

AOS2_DSI Patch.esp

AOS2_EBT Patch.esp

AOS2_IWIE Patch.esp

IHSS.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

3DNPC.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp

Undeath.esp

imp_helm_legend.esp

SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

Beasts of Tamriel.esp

Point The Way.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

Inigo.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

buildablehouse.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp

Vile Art of Necromancy.esp

HearthfireChimneys.esp

Shout Like a Virgin.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

UIExtensions.esp

GetStripped.esp

ScopedBows.esp

GrandMaster.esp

Mysticism.esp

SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp

PilgrimsDelight.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Follower Neisa.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

SlaveTats.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp

FtM_3 - OBIS.esp

FtM_3.esp

FtM_3 - CCOR.esp

Luxury Collection.esp

Luxury Collection Vendor.esp

Warglaive of Azzinoth.esp

bwitch.esp

Follower Onean.esp

DibellanDefender.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

SED7-CBBE3-BM_ALLin1-EDITION.esp

SED7-CBBE3-BM_GOLDEDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp

SED7-CBBE3-BM_SILVEREDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp

SED7-CBBE3-BM_UNIEDITION_Nipplewand.esp

SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_Barbell.esp

SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp

SED7-CBBE3_SILVEREDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp

SED7-CBBE3_UNIEDITIONfemaleNipplePiercing_SwordNShield.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

ResplendentArmor.esp

Unlimited Training.esp

Cassandra Frost Witch.esp

SoulGemMerging.esp

Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Jugs.esp

dcc-dm2.esp

ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp

ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp

BlanketScarf.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ccas_starts.esp

I'll keep trying to find the mod that does it.

If the Zaz gag is not compatible with some mod messing with Orcs, I'd say at least it's not CTDing or equipping nothing, so not so bad a way to handle it.  But If you do figure out which Mod causes that, I can list it in troubleshooting. The choice would be to not use it, or just accept that the gag is got the basic look.

It's also possible this gag just does not work with Orc, period.

Drek71, on 26 Jul 2016 - 6:39 PM, said:

Just a couple of things I've experienced in this mod so far.

With devious devices I usually have my keys set on destroy after use along with the chance of success. This way despite if successful or not each item my character has needs a new key. So when your mod gives only one key at the time it comes to unlocking the virgin restraints I had to spawn i more keys to get the job done. Not game breaking but just thought I'd make you aware of that technicality.

@ Drek71 also...

re.. the destroying key thing...

I've now implemented and currently testing, as follows:

1. You are given 3 keys once rebirthed (each time).
  2. If you are free, you can talk to Nocturnal anytime she appears, and she will give you 3 more keys, if you have none.
  3. If you lose your freedom again, you lose all keys.

Note that getting the chance to talk to Nocturnal is easy if you have the Nocturnal "Like a Follower Mode" mode set on, as you can use any shout and she appears. Harder if not.

Thought I'd see what you think about this. Too easy? I've never played with "destroy key" set on so it's a bit hard to imagine the play style that I'm impacting.

After checking a bit more, using console command, the ID of the orc race seem to still start with 00XXXXXX which lead me to thing that this race wasn't modified. Anyway, I found a way to make it works, so I'll keep it like that for now.

By the way, is it possible to have your follower appear with you when you get out of nocturnal shrine? I always have to go back to haemar's shame when I'm done.

I'm stuck in the cage with Cassia.  went in for the quest objective to sleep with her in the cage,  but quest won't progress.  I've slept/waited for a week, reloaded saves and tried again several times to no avail.  Cassia recognizes I'm there with her idle dialog,  but no conversation or animations are triggered that are quest related.  On waking after sleeping through the night, a system message says "Your follower has tired of you and left" or something like that.  If that helps anything for troubleshooting this problem.  If there's no work around yet, is there a quest ID number I can use to console command this quest stage as completed?  

By the way, is it possible to have your follower appear with you when you get out of nocturnal shrine? I always have to go back to haemar's shame when I'm done.

In the next release, when you exit Nocturnal's Sepulcher, you will be returned to the shrine you worshipped to get there.

I actually did this because there are people who have CTDs when going from a custom interior, to an exterior (in any mod). In this way they won't CTD because I'm porting them to an interior (at least all the shrines you can worship for porting so far are inside).

So now you have given me a another reason I did this... I just did not know it :P

I'm stuck in the cage with Cassia.  went in for the quest objective to sleep with her in the cage,  but quest won't progress.  I've slept/waited for a week, reloaded saves and tried again several times to no avail.  Cassia recognizes I'm there with her idle dialog,  but no conversation or animations are triggered that are quest related.  On waking after sleeping through the night, a system message says "Your follower has tired of you and left" or something like that.  If that helps anything for troubleshooting this problem.  If there's no work around yet, is there a quest ID number I can use to console command this quest stage as completed?  

It works as follows:

Enter the cage

Talk to cassia, this then leads to "sleeping with her" (a sexlab animation)

When scene is over, Nocturnal will talk to you and it progresses.

It's hard to tell from your description... did you talk to Cassia? I'm thinking you have literally slept using the bed. instead?

If you did talk to her, did the sexlab animation occur successfully and then you are stuck? or did Nocturnal then talk to you and then you are stuck?

It works as follows:

Enter the cage

It's hard to tell from your description... did you talk to Cassia? I'm thinking you have literally slept using the bed. instead?

If you did talk to her, did the sexlab animation occur successfully and then you are stuck? or did Nocturnal then talk to you and then you are stuck?

I did talk to her, managed to increase my gag speech skill +15% with all the talking I tried.  Just left my comp to make lunch, came back and the situation resolved itself just as I returned.  Was at least a 10 min delay from entering the cage and talking to her and the animation starting up.  Since I was gagged didn't think encounter would have been triggered with speech options, but getting her to understand me and saying "hi" and waiting real time I guess was the solution.  Thanks for the quick response :)

Hello VirginMarie,

Am i experiencing a bug?

Thank you in advance,
Tuckr

Thank you for your help.

Tuckr

Cassia is triggered by telling the story mangers to trigger an event, similar to how the courier works, by setting the value of a variable that it's watching for.

I tell you how to get unstuck below, but before you do that, if you could, please get me more info on your situation:

Type in console:

SQV VirginTraining

What Stage does is show?

What value does it show for VirginEnableCassia?

Now regardless of the values you see from above, type in console:

SetStage VirginTraining 120

This should cause you to see the "You hear Dibella's voice in your head again..." message, and will call for Cassia. Now change to a new location (fast travel to some other city). You should almost immediately be greeted by Cassia with the letter. There's no need to wait around, just give her time to walk to you (like 1minute max if you are in the center of a new city). Going into a building, then exiting would cause her to come to you too as one last try. Did this work and let you proceed?

Lastly, if the above did not work, to get you unstuck, use this in console:

SetStage VirginTraining 140

Let me know if you had to use this. The letter that you will miss reading, basically says go worship the Clavicus shrine again, and it's time for your rebirth. This info will be in the journal.

Do the other encounters start happening again too?

EDIT: one other good thing to know... if  you have a save that's before you had the "voice in your head", maybe before or during the thief quest... if you use that save, does the same problem reoccur? Might even what to try this before all of the above. Note that waiting around for Cassia is not needed, she's going to show up within a minute by changing location and heading to the center of a city, maybe just entering the Inn and exiting.

I am in Stage 120 appearantly.

I attached two console screenshots.
VirginEnableCassia is enabled from the Looks of it.

post-917654-0-27160700-1470336013_thumb.jpgpost-917654-0-00434000-1470336014_thumb.jpg

SetStage 120 did not change a thing. As you said i did get the message again, but Cassia was still not coming. (no pun intended)

SetStage 140 worked and i was finally able to continue the story! I am now rebirthed as a virgin. (I do not plan on keeping it that way, though...)

I did not try the old save thing, since i had been stuck at this for quite a while and didn't know what save would be closest to that.

Thanks for your help!

I really appreciate your effort and great work on your first mod! :)

It works as follows:

Enter the cage

I did talk to her, managed to increase my gag speech skill +15% with all the talking I tried.  Just left my comp to make lunch, came back and the situation resolved itself just as I returned.  Was at least a 10 min delay from entering the cage and talking to her and the animation starting up.  Since I was gagged didn't think encounter would have been triggered with speech options, but getting her to understand me and saying "hi" and waiting real time I guess was the solution.  Thanks for the quick response :)

Glad you progressed.

There should be no delay between talking, and sexlab starting other than the normal spin-up time sexlab always takes to get started. If you are having delays to start sexlab animations like that elsewhere, let me know and we could try to understand the cause. A delay like that all the time is going to be very detrimental and would indicate an install problem, or bad save, etc. Any chance you upgraded this mod without a clean save?

I've updated the log entry in the quest journal at this point, to make it clear you need to talk to Cassia (for next release)

Well, I did everything that was to be done at the moment. I already did the vaermina quest, so it went quite quickly.

It's a wonderful mod, a few more hour wasted in skyrim (always a good thing  :D ) and you helped me a lot.

I was in a love/hate relationship with devious devices, I love the idea, the concept and the mechanic it bring to the game, but I always hated how poorly it was designed to work with the main game. It's interesting, but it usually slow your progression so much that the game isn't fun anymore. But not this time. You actually made me enjoy not only the DD, but also made me feel a bit like the first time I played. I was using the shouts again, at random moment, just to deal with arousal thus ending with me getting me ass kicked because I had the stupid idea to increase the damage of my fusrohdah with the black books.

Thank you for this mod. It ain't much, but it's all I can give you through this tiny screen of mine. You can be sure that I'll be there for the next version.

Another thing you can improve (at least in my opinion) is to get you closer to nocturnal shrine after entering the place the second time and so on. After a while, it get boring to run from one side to the other just to talk to her.

By the way, as a memento of this mod, Nocturnal earned her place above the stair of my home in ravenrock. It's wonderful what you can do with a little bit of "placeatme" and some "I'll take the display model". It's actually interesting to see, since she is a ghost and I can see the spike on the cross that hold her. Maybe I'll have her produce some milk one day.

Well, I did everything that was to be done at the moment. I already did the vaermina quest, so it went quite quickly.

It's a wonderful mod, a few more hour wasted in skyrim (always a good thing  :D ) and you helped me a lot.

I was in a love/hate relationship with devious devices, I love the idea, the concept and the mechanic it bring to the game, but I always hated how poorly it was designed to work with the main game. It's interesting, but it usually slow your progression so much that the game isn't fun anymore. But not this time. You actually made me enjoy not only the DD, but also made me feel a bit like the first time I played. I was using the shouts again, at random moment, just to deal with arousal thus ending with me getting me ass kicked because I had the stupid idea to increase the damage of my fusrohdah with the black books.

Thank you for this mod. It ain't much, but it's all I can give you through this tiny screen of mine. You can be sure that I'll be there for the next version.

Another thing you can improve (at least in my opinion) is to get you closer to nocturnal shrine after entering the place the second time and so on. After a while, it get boring to run from one side to the other just to talk to her.

By the way, as a memento of this mod, Nocturnal earned her place above the stair of my home in ravenrock. It's wonderful what you can do with a little bit of "placeatme" and some "I'll take the display model". It's actually interesting to see, since she is a ghost and I can see the spike on the cross that hold her. Maybe I'll have her produce some milk one day.

Nocturnal's going to seek revenge if you Milk her!

Another thing you can improve (at least in my opinion) is to get you closer to nocturnal shrine after entering the place the second time and so on

Like this idea. Done!