• Cassia won't always take your virginity as the loving act is random. More often she does not
  • You could protect virginity before this point by wearing a chastity belt from another mod (and DD filter would need to be in it's default state)

Oh, okay. Looks like I just had some really bad luck when I tried to reload for a scene that didn't take my virginity. Even with a chastity belt, I managed to get a scene that completely ignored it. Got past it now with all virginities except nipple virginity intact, which will have to do.

Some would say this mod is more about losing virginity than keeping it

I just want that part to be after spending a lot of effort on preserving it. I figured it would be more exciting that way.

The story is more geared to starting with your virginity lost (I figured this would be the more common scenario)

Fair enough. I just have an unhealthy habit of making a new character whenever I want to try a new interesting mod, especially if it gives me some ideas for a new kind of character to roleplay. I'm hoping it won't be majorly immersion-breaking to play this way?

From my understanding the errors from line 377 to 402 are mostly Alternate Start Live Another Life checking for supported mods. I don't have those mods installed, so I wouldn't think it'd be a problem since they are optional.

I'm not sure what the YARC_InitQuestScript error is about. I've never had Vampiric Thirst installed.

I've installed mods that modified Serana in the past but they've all since been removed. When I google the Serana specific errors I get a lot of results but no one has pointed out that they are distinctly problems or identified the source of the Serana errors.

I think the VIP House is from Captured Dreams. You can see the author of Captured Dreams commenting on similar errors here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415-updated-6-11-2017/?p=1683212

Where they indicated that the errors are not to be worried about.

I'm guessing with regards to the XPMS esp you mixed up the right/left panes. I'll try disabling that esp.

Edit:

Here's a papyrus.log after all I did was uncheck the XPMS esp, start the game, do "coc riverwood", wait for messages to stop appearing in the top right, and then install sexlab:

https://pastebin.com/8s9eW35b

There's a couple errors that reference Virgin. Still a lot of creature framework and estrus errors. Still the same errors from the amputator framework - I'll remove that one. The same VIP House and Serana errors. Some new errors I didn't see before referencing POSSMainScr.psc and SKI_ConfigBase.psc. The same compatibility checks from Live Another Life.

You're right that I mixed up left and right pane for XPMS.

1. [07/11/2017 - 06:37:00PM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
  2. stack:
    1. [07/11/2017 - 06:37:01PM] ERROR: File "mslVampiricThirst.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
    2. stack:
    3.     <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    4. [07/11/2017 - 06:37:01PM] ERROR: File "mslVampiricThirst.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
    5. stack:

Errors like the above should not be present in a new game.  Reading through a second time I have to wonder if these aren't soft dependency checks for live another life right at character creation.  It would explain a large amount of weirdness if they were.  You may want to try without LAL active to see if these keep popping up.

<unknown self>.fnis_aa.GetInstallationCRC() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line ?

[AmputatorMain (0E000801)].amputatormainscript.OnInit() - "AmputatorMainScript.psc" Line ?

[07/11/2017 - 06:37:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"

stack:

<unknown self>.fnis_aa.GetInstallationCRC() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line ?

[AmputatorMain (0E000801)].amputatormainscript.OnInit() - "AmputatorMainScript.psc" Line ?

This is the first item I found with this particular error set.  You have several errors related to Amputator, DDI, and even one for Virgin indicating problems with alternate animations.  Most of your repeating errors are for Estrus Chaurus.

I don't see any XPMS scripts clogging things up, which should help somewhat with getting better performance with DDI installed.

I think VirginMarie's suggestion to strip things down to basics will be the best course of action for finding which of your mods are troublemakers.  use the COC Riverwood command to speed testing up.  You may also want to re-install FNIS to see if that helps with the AA errors.

Fair enough. I just have an unhealthy habit of making a new character whenever I want to try a new interesting mod, especially if it gives me some ideas for a new kind of character to roleplay. I'm hoping it won't be majorly immersion-breaking to play this way?

Probably the best way to experience and enjoy the mod to be honest.  The mod does touch on a number of quests in the base game that your regular character may have already done.

I can see a few areas where it looks like this save has violated the unholy daylights out of the golden rule.  Between lines 377 and 402 are almost nothing but major problems from huge mods that alter amassive number of things saying that they are missing or not loaded such as Frostfall, Vampiric Thirst, and Return to Helgan.  

Estrus Chaurus has always been buggy as all get out.  If you are using it only for Cursed Loot integration you shouldn't need the esp active, meaning you can safely uncheck it in the right pane.  If you are actually using it there are going to be occasional problems regardless of what you do.  As is it is causing over 100 errors on its own.

You have something that is altering Serana that is causing a number of problems as well.  I have no idea what the VIP house is but I see large numbers of errors related to that.

If you look through you'll occasionally see "VM is freezing..." followed by VM is frozen and ending when VM thaws and it says reverting to game.  That is you accessing your menu (pressing escape) in game.  If you look at those sections you'll see an incredibly large number of mods causing huge errors.  It doesn't happen every time, but frequently.

I also noticed you have the XPMS esp active.  That alone can cause huge headaches when running alongside DDI even without everything else.  XPMS is very performance heavy and is NOT friendly in any play through with DDI.  You would normally want that active in the right pane and unchecked in the left pane to use the skeleton and assets without the massive amount of additional scripts consuming all of your memory and preventing other things from functioning properly.

Towards the end when you see everything related to zad, that is where interference is causing problems with DDI.  

In short this save is severely corrupted from what appear to be a large number of major mods removed mid play though.  Add in several extremely performance intensive mods and I doubt even you would get a whole lot farther before things completely break.  I am not aware of any reliable method that can clean this save up.  A new game is just about your only real hope for a fix.

To make sure of what isn't conflicting there start skyrim, open your console menu and type "coc riverwood" without the quotes.  Save and look at the papyrus log then after all of your mods are done initializing.

Do you also recommend to disable XPMSE ESP File?

haha i was snooping and saw the spoiler for next release. lmao. when is next release?

New - Lively Lungs - Virgin nipple devices upon orgasm cause a visual oscillation of breast size. This innate Dragonborn ability exercises your lungs keeping them healthy for shouting. Will end early any shout cooldown. Adjust min/max size, or disable in MCM

haha i was snooping and saw the spoiler for next release. lmao. when is next release?

New - Lively Lungs - Virgin nipple devices upon orgasm cause a visual oscillation of breast size. This innate Dragonborn ability exercises your lungs keeping them healthy for shouting. Will end early any shout cooldown. Adjust min/max size, or disable in MCM

My husband wanted me to add 2 features (his ideas) for a long time now. I did not want to. This is one of them. I had to do it because I lost a bet :P

v5.4 Released

• Lively Lungs - a visual breast size oscillation - shout cooldown ends early
  • Love Shout multi-creature love & random inclusion of follower
Credit for these ideas goes to my husband. I lost a bet and had to do them even though I hate creature love.

Details

I agree with you on both of these. I assume they are turn-offable in the mcm?

I agree with you on both of these. I assume they are turn-offable in the mcm?

Creature chance for Thu'um of Love is 0 by default. And off for potions by default. (that's not new)

Lively lungs chance can be set to 0. This one I kinda like but more because it was a technical challenge to get working :P So I figured it can be on by default.

First I love this mod, did couple of playthroughs using it and enjoy it a lot, new assets ( bondage devices/armors ) are gorgeous. Although there are times when I don't want to play with  it installed , mostly due to that mod completely alters play-style , kind fully dictate my entire game ( my character is bit promiscuous, and sells her body often to make some gold, and on the top of it looses fights often-damn defeat, results cant stay virgin and ends up locked up in devices for most of the game ).  But i have noticed that when I play with out this mod there is one thing I miss a lot, that new, kinky, sexy way of learning new shouts. I wonder if its possible to make simple offspring of Shout like a Virgin, small plug in/ mod consisting that new way of learning the shouts.

First I love this mod, did couple of playthroughs using it and enjoy it a lot, new assets ( bondage devices/armors ) are gorgeous. Although there are times when I don't want to play with  it installed , mostly due to that mod completely alters play-style , kind fully dictate my entire game ( my character is bit promiscuous, and sells her body often to make some gold, and on the top of it looses fights often-damn defeat, results cant stay virgin and ends up locked up in devices for most of the game ).  But i have noticed that when I play with out this mod there is one thing I miss a lot, that new, kinky, sexy way of learning new shouts. I wonder if its possible to make simple offspring of Shout like a Virgin, small plug in/ mod consisting that new way of learning the shouts.

Rather than removing this mod, you can:

1. Disable the requirement to report in (MCM Encounters tab).

or

2. Turn busy mode on (most events will not occur - MCM Misc tab). This will not disable word wall love.

or

3. If you are starting a new game, place the story start on hold - MCM Misc tab. Word wall love and standing stone love still will occur

or

4. Pick & Chose individually... just about everything can be disabled individually

Rather than removing this mod, you can:

1. Disable the requirement to report in (MCM Encounters tab).

or

2. Turn busy mode on (most events will not occur - MCM Misc tab). This will not disable word wall love.

or

3. If you are starting a new game, place the story start on hold - MCM Misc tab. Word wall love and standing stone love still will occur

or

4. Pick & Chose individually... just about everything can be disabled individually

Oh, cool was not aware, Thank you !

Cassia wipped my character and mid scene we both fell into deep water. I waited some minutes but the scene didn't end, so i hit space until it did.

This never happend to me before, in any sexlab scene, but i guess this would "break" any scene? Is there any fix to this besides not starting scenes near water?

Edit: How do i worship at mehrunes dagon's shrine?

Edit2:

This is priceless! I continued nocturnal's quest through heamar's shame. While looting the vampires in front of the shrine, i got a blindfold and a yoke. Nocturnal sent me to sovngarde like this and gave me the terms of freedom but i'm BOUND to stay...

Cassia wipped my character and mid scene we both fell into deep water. I waited some minutes but the scene didn't end, so i hit space until it did.

This never happend to me before, in any sexlab scene, but i guess this would "break" any scene? Is there any fix to this besides not starting scenes near water?

Whipping is not using sexlab. But in either case scenes will often complete in water. Just press and hold space like you did if not. Or use reset player in the MCM if that does not do it.

I think you mean someone else's shrine? In all cases if Virgin Training is selected in your journal and the required quest is complete, you will have a map marker for the worship activator. Maybe you need to move a body? I've had that for Molag.

Whipping is not using sexlab. But in either case scenes will often complete in water. Just press and hold space like you did if not. Or use reset player in the MCM if that does not do it.

I think you mean someone else's shrine? In all cases if Virgin Training is selected in your journal and the required quest is complete, you will have a map marker for the worship activator. Maybe you need to move a body? I've had that for Molag.

My bad, i thought i could go to any daedra shrine after the first like the standing stones, however i must wait for the appropriate quest.

I'm currently on the quest "thief shakedown" and have the following issues:

1. The quest target is somewhere in "lost knife hideout". When entering the second area of that cave, target arrow points at the first area. If i go back, it points at the second area again. I used "movetoqt" to find the target.

2. After loving the wordwall, the quest does not advance. It's in the state "go to the secret location..." and that is marked as complete.

1. The quest target is somewhere in "lost knife hideout". When entering the second area of that cave, target arrow points at the first area. If i go back, it points at the second area again. I used "movetoqt" to find the target.

Thanks for letting me, however this mod has no control over the map marker function. It's up to skyrim to get that right. While I've not seen this myself in this particular case, skyrim can do map marker pathing funky sometimes including for vanilla quests. I think it usually rights itself by reloading.

2. After loving the wordwall, the quest does not advance. It's in the state "go to the secret location..." and that is marked as complete.

Normal. You get the next location by successfully spanking another thief just like the first location.

Thanks for letting me, however this mod has no control over the map marker function. It's up to skyrim to get that right. While I've not seen this myself in this particular case, skyrim can do map marker pathing funky sometimes including for vanilla quests. I think it usually rights itself by reloading.

Normal. You get the next location by successfully spanking another thief just like the first location.

I see, so the joke's on me... wait why?

It seemed like the quest is in a bugged state, maybe you should make it more obivious, that this is intentional and how to continue?

I see, so the joke's on me... wait why?

It seemed like the quest is in a bugged state, maybe you should make it more obivious, that this is intentional and how to continue?

At that point of the quest, this is the text...

The thief's secret location contained a Word Wall from which I've learned a new Shout called Thu'um of Strip. Perhaps if I continue to spank thieves, I can be led to more of these word walls, and learn the 2nd and third words.

Any suggestion on how to make better?

I'd like to see a scene involving the player getting shot full of magical arrows

while in suspension bondage, although please... no arrows in the head, because

that would just look silly. What do the arrows do?  Another way to be reborn,

or maybe arrows of lust (some kind of Cupid tie-in?) or one the arrows pierces

the hymen and your virginity goes out the window.

I confess I got turned on at an inappropriately young age when I saw a recreation

of the Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian in a wax museum a long, long time ago :blush:

I'd like to see a scene involving the player getting shot full of magical arrows

while in suspension bondage, although please... no arrows in the head, because

that would just look silly. What do the arrows do?  Another way to be reborn,

or maybe arrows of lust (some kind of Cupid tie-in?) or one the arrows pierces

the hymen and your virginity goes out the window.

I confess I got turned on at an inappropriately young age when I saw a recreation

of the Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian in a wax museum a long, long time ago :blush:

Technically doing it would be hard. No idea how to have arrows appear out of nowhere or how to control where they hit you. I'm not sure this is fitting.

Since the suspension is caused by Nocturnal (either her collar or during her pain is pleasure), we can't have lost virginity since Nocturnal wants you to stay a virgin.

Mercplatypus at one point suggested the cupid tie-in for Valentines. This was when I was implementing the damage armor ability. Did you know that if you have either of the damage armor abilities, hitting an NPC with an arrow will strip them? (any damage will strip) Just mentioning in case this leads to ideas.