Then I would use the console.

Or create a new chest and put all armors you want in the chest. That is better than install some more esp/Mods. You have all files you need in the monstergirl Mod.

And if the armors are playable and used by Bandits.... why not kill the bandits and take the armor ?

I do not play the Mod so I can not tell you which armor the NPCs use.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Then I would use the console.

Or create a new chest and put all armors you want in the chest. That is better than install some more esp/Mods. You have all files you need in the monstergirl Mod.

And if the armors are playable and used by Bandits.... why not kill the bandits and take the armor ?

I do not play the Mod so I can not tell you which armor the NPCs use.

Well, it's because I want the armor without the mod. Tried it and the mod somewhat messed up my game. Would prefer knowing what the individual mods in it are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 7:47 PM, sunhawken said:

Anyone  have the original loading screens? Some were removed (blacked out.) There was a patch 5.3 something for the monster girl mod coc but the link is dead. 

Okay so I found the loading screens, but...I don't know which old esp had the loading screens referenced internally to make them work.

What does this mod do exactly? Does this mod add new enemy groups or does it change existing ones? Is it compatible with overhauls? There is a lot of basic info about this mod that is completely lacking.

This mod needs a description that doesn't rely on familiarity with an older missing version and screenshots.

On 2/5/2019 at 7:42 AM, sunhawken said:

You don't need the .esp just the textures drop and replace job.

Oddly enough, when I actually CHECKED the screenshots...they're just blank black images, but the mod date on them is from 2009 -- before I ever started working on the project, so it wasn't me who replaced them with black nothing. I HAD the ones you're talking about though. Just don't know why I can't find them.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:26 AM, Quorwyf said:

What does this mod do exactly? Does this mod add new enemy groups or does it change existing ones? Is it compatible with overhauls? There is a lot of basic info about this mod that is completely lacking.

This mod needs a description that doesn't rely on familiarity with an older missing version and screenshots.

I...barely remember. I've been working on this on-and-off for over three years. It adds new groups, primarily. I've undone as many changes to existing factions as possible for compatibility. Adds...um...100+ different monsters and probably 200+ NPC enemies/passives via leveled list. There are a few barebone quests I haven't polished up/completed to look for. "One Day" I plan to completely overhaul it to remove all edits to the vanilla leveled list by adding to the lists via script when you start the game. This just involves a good ten or so hours of tedious script-editing I haven't felt like doing. Soon I hope I'll be getting back into Oblivion modding and I can try to answer your question a little better. I can personally say that this mod runs fine with MOO, because I have MOO in my LO with this along with 200+ other mods. So long as you patch the LvL with Wrye Bash, it should be compatible with X mod.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:40 AM, puddles said:

Oddly enough, when I actually CHECKED the screenshots...they're just blank black images, but the mod date on them is from 2009 -- before I ever started working on the project, so it wasn't me who replaced them with black nothing. I HAD the ones you're talking about though. Just don't know why I can't find them.

I...barely remember. I've been working on this on-and-off for over three years. It adds new groups, primarily. I've undone as many changes to existing factions as possible for compatibility. Adds...um...100+ different monsters and probably 200+ NPC enemies/passives via leveled list. There are a few barebone quests I haven't polished up/completed to look for. "One Day" I plan to completely overhaul it to remove all edits to the vanilla leveled list by adding to the lists via script when you start the game. This just involves a good ten or so hours of tedious script-editing I haven't felt like doing. Soon I hope I'll be getting back into Oblivion modding and I can try to answer your question a little better. I can personally say that this mod runs fine with MOO, because I have MOO in my LO with this along with 200+ other mods. So long as you patch the LvL with Wrye Bash, it should be compatible with X mod.

The file is named "5.8.2013 patch.rar" which I HAVE . but got corrupted in a hard drive move and unable to restore it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

I'm trying to get this installed but i think i hit a wall. The installation instructions in the OP say "Download the large 1.9X GB file linked on MEGA". That file does'nt appear to be linked here so i checked the original MG thread and all the links there appear to be dead. So is there anywhere else i can look for the original file or am i screwed?

Cheers! 

3 hours ago, Teddar said:

Hi all.

I'm trying to get this installed but i think i hit a wall. The installation instructions in the OP say "Download the large 1.9X GB file linked on MEGA". That file does'nt appear to be linked here so i checked the original MG thread and all the links there appear to be dead. So is there anywhere else i can look for the original file or am i screwed?

Cheers! 

first page , click view file.

At the download page click the download button , there you see 4 downloads

the second download ( the Blank ) is the mega Link.

Also download the update 051220218  and  Download Common Bug Fixes

And install in the same order ( main file , 051220218 and last Common Bug Fixes )

19 hours ago, fejeena said:

first page , click view file.

At the download page click the download button , there you see 4 downloads

the second download ( the Blank ) is the mega Link.

Also download the update 051220218  and  Download Common Bug Fixes

And install in the same order ( main file , 051220218 and last Common Bug Fixes )

Ah dammnit! I didn't realise that blank slot was a working download so i ignored it. Thanks for the help ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've now hit an issue...  None of the additional races added by this mod have their skins on correctly, so I have to ask what body mesh should I have?

EDIT: Fixed, it was an issue with MO and OBMM not wanting to work together. All is well now ^_^

• 1 month later...

Ive got all the files and I feel like Im not reading something really basic like a fool. But everytime I pull up the Oblivion launcher and I check the data files it says this is invalid which makes me think Im missing some other mods or files. Is there an exact mod that this need other than blockhead or am I just doing this wrong somehow?

3 minutes ago, Grassyknoll said:

Ive got all the files and I feel like Im not reading something really basic like a fool. But everytime I pull up the Oblivion launcher and I check the data files it says this is invalid which makes me think Im missing some other mods or files. Is there an exact mod that this need other than blockhead or am I just doing this wrong somehow?

Sounds like you have the Steam version and are using OBMM. Check if your Oblivion installation is sit in the %programfiles(x86)% folder. This location is by default protected by Windows and other programs often have problem dealing with the files in it. In theory, you can 'unprotect' the oblivion folder by disabling security inheritance, change ownership to yourself and enabling rwx rights (just give yourself a full access) for your account for the whole folder, files and all subtrees, but this is a bit hard to explain. Most of the time folks just install Oblivion in an unprotected place like C:\Games. Also don't forget to give Oblivion and obse loader the administrative privilages.

Maybe wrong load order?  Old or no OBSE ?  Wrong installation ? (Maybe you used Nexus Modmanager) 

I am sure you did : Download the large 1.9X GB file linked on MEGA, then download Update 0520218. Install the main files, then install the updated ones over it. I fixed some broken meshes.

And Oblivion launcher ?????  Hope you talk about the Oblivion exe.  NEVER use the Oblivion launcher !!!! it mess up your load order / game.

More infos please! And what do you have? OBSE; Blockhead, WyreBash ( recommend version 295 )

And your Load order !!!!!!

And about right Oblivion installation and the right tools, read my yellow Link below.

Yes, NEVER the game in C : / Program files ( x86) / ....

1 hour ago, movomo said:

Sounds like you have the Steam version and are using OBMM. Check if your Oblivion installation is sit in the %programfiles(x86)% folder. This location is by default protected by Windows and other programs often have problem dealing with the files in it. In theory, you can 'unprotect' the oblivion folder by disabling security inheritance, change ownership to yourself and enabling rwx rights (just give yourself a full access) for your account for the whole folder, files and all subtrees, but this is a bit hard to explain. Most of the time folks just install Oblivion in an unprotected place like C:\Games. Also don't forget to give Oblivion and obse loader the administrative privilages.

Yeah I have it in Steam never occured to me as I never dealt with that before. I'll just move it out and unprotect it so that should work.