FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

Hmmm....now I'm rather confused. I remember running through the quest before without issue and I've just looked through the quest in the GECK.

I'm going to assume this is a repeatable error and add this to my list of mysterious bugs. I may need to make a redundancy for this quest.

I'll try reloading from before I went there and see if I hit some sort of one off glitch or whether it always happens.

(edit: Tried it several more times and the nightkin get through 3 rounds of sex scenes and then it stops.  I'm assuming there's supposed to be 4 since there's 3 girls plus the MC.)  I'm using the latest version of this mod that you posted plus the beta version of sexout.  I left most of the sexout settings at the default values but I did disable non simultaneous orgasms in Spunk as well as the preference perks.  Here is my load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
ThePitt.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
TTWFixes.esm
Mart's Mutant Mod.esm
oHUD.esm
NVWillow.esp
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
TTW Redesigned.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
More Perks.esm
Regulators.esm
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
StreetLights.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
TTWOptions.esp
Delay DLC - TTW.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
PrnOut.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod Merged Patch Helper.esp
MMM_NV.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
Project Nevada - TTW.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
S420EssentialCaravans-TTW.esp
DumpIt.esp
MobileAutoSorter.esp
TTW_Transportalponder.esp
VMW TTW.esp
More Perks Patch.esp
More Perks 2.94b patch.esp
Perks for Challenges.esp
Max Level 100.esp
BoostedSkills.esp
Book Perks Improved.esp
Immersive Minigames.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutTTWEncounters.esp
pn and tryout.esp
TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
merge.esp

It's possible one of the girls hasn't joined the group, possibly because she walked out before it finishes.  I found that using console commands on the offending female sorted it out.

I wondered about that too, one or 2 of them usually does wander into the room with the safe during the gangbang.  Also with the table in the middle of the other room sometimes I have to walk around a little to find the quest guy so maybe something times out if he doesn't find me in time.

There are supposed to be 4 scenes, with the quest completing on the final one. Technically, the quest should continue as long as the main nightkin and the girl he is with have completed their scene. The last scene is supposed to be with the player or a companion if you have the alternate companion picker option activated.

hey, wcoditwgth, I wanted to check in the GECK to see how to get girls to follow Marcus, and it crashes for some reason. Do you use any kind of accessory for the GECK?  other TTW files and my personal mods load up fine, but yours seems to be obstinate

edit was because I can't spell worth shit

I use NVSE powerup for my GECK, so that might be the issue.

FYI, if you do check the innards of the mod, expect it to be a bit....confusing. I don't really use script notations that often (an aspect of me not coming from a coding background).

If you're looking for the dialogues to start most of the quests (and see which one affects the Marcus followers), take a look at the quests aaquest2 and the aaMarcusFollowersQuest.

I use NVSE powerup for my GECK, so that might be the issue.

FYI, if you do check the innards of the mod, expect it to be a bit....confusing. I don't really use script notations that often (an aspect of me not coming from a coding background).

If you're looking for the dialogues to start most of the quests (and see which one affects the Marcus followers), take a look at the quests aaquest2 and the aaMarcusFollowersQuest.

Excuse my derp. I fucked the install up when I replaced my harddrive. Thanks for motivating me to check that out -_-

Edit: yeah nvm. Still crashes. Just takes forever to do so. FLM.

Hmm...ok. I can think of two possibilities.

First, I've had this issue in the past where the base TTWQO had issues loading. Something to do with an Enclave camp. I had to use FNV Edit to remove it. Check and see if TTWQO Addons and Patch has some strange Enclave camp cell and remove it.

Second, it might be that your NVSE powerup for the GECK isn't working right for whatever reason.

Hmm...ok. I can think of two possibilities.

First, I've had this issue in the past where the base TTWQO had issues loading. Something to do with an Enclave camp. I had to use FNV Edit to remove it. Check and see if TTWQO Addons and Patch has some strange Enclave camp cell and remove it.

Second, it might be that your NVSE powerup for the GECK isn't working right for whatever reason.

Yeah I actually redownloaded it just in case, but no there isn't a camp cell. It crashes loading the mary holden script, I'll try to figure out what the fuck is going on with it, but I got the jist of what I needed in FNVedit

Ah...the Mary Holden script. It's definitely got some issues, but I'm a bit surprised it's causing your GECK to crash.

Note, Sonora Cruz has the tendency to move back to her old position due to her package. I also apparently forgot to strip their equipment and armor, have to do that still.

Ah...the Mary Holden script. It's definitely got some issues, but I'm a bit surprised it's causing your GECK to crash.

Note, Sonora Cruz has the tendency to move back to her old position due to her package. I also apparently forgot to strip their equipment and armor, have to do that still.

Ahh you've got stuff for the Regulators in here.  I smell a conflict in my future.

Yes I create a hard save right before I test any content. Allows me to reset and advance without it if I find issues. Or to test it several times to try and see if it might be a issue with another mod.

The ammata companion mod I have for ttw messes with the quest even if I do not receuit her so I disabled it and could start the quest. I found that odd because the the mod to receuit sidney does not.

There is anther vault 101 mod I want to try,that requires making ammata the oversear so the save also lets me do that.

Doees butch let you keep the girl you choose after the quest if it works?

Butch does not let you keep the girl you choose after the quest. He needs as many tunnel snake groupies as he can get if he wants to solve the population problem inside the vault. Hence why the next planned stage of the tunnel snakes rules quest is to persuade some people to come in.

Also, for those having trouble with finishing the last scene in the Republic of Dave, would you mind retrying it via the second route? (There is a shortcut/bypass to killing Dave and his son by talking to the nightkin leader). It leads to a slightly different scene.

Butch does not let you keep the girl you choose after the quest. He needs as many tunnel snake groupies as he can get if he wants to solve the population problem inside the vault. Hence why the next planned stage of the tunnel snakes rules quest is to persuade some people to come in.

Also, for those having trouble with finishing the last scene in the Republic of Dave, would you mind retrying it via the second route? (There is a shortcut/bypass to killing Dave and his son by talking to the nightkin leader). It leads to a slightly different scene.

Is that the option where you tell everyone the nightkin are invading?  Didn't try that one.  The path I tried was to have sex with Dave and Bob and break their neck after and either trick or knock out all of the girls (tried that both ways, same result).

Ok, so the whole dave quest is apparently having issues. Great...

Yeah, alerting Dave's residents to a nightkin infiltration leads to combat.

The alternate solution is supposed to just kill the men, the women you still have to capture/persuade. If the objectives aren't saying they're being completed, then I guess that's another bug. Going the alternate route has the final sex scene play slightly differently.