FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

Ok, so the whole dave quest is apparently having issues. Great...

Yeah, alerting Dave's residents to a nightkin infiltration leads to combat.

The alternate solution is supposed to just kill the men, the women you still have to capture/persuade. If the objectives aren't saying they're being completed, then I guess that's another bug. Going the alternate route has the final sex scene play slightly differently.

Ok tried the alternate route.  If I do that the nightkin kill Dave but not Bob and then the option to tell them I can't figure out how to get rid of the men goes away and I can only ask where his soldiers are.  Also tried having sex with Bob and breaking his neck after they kill Dave but I still only have the option to ask about his soldiers.

I thought maybe the issue was that Bob was not inside with everyone else so I told Bob to go vote and waited til he got inside to tell the nightkin to get rid of the men.  They still only kill Dave.  Bob comes in and votes and then leaves again.

Might also be worth mentioning that I have the "You got to shoot them in the head" quest from Mr Crowley active at the time.  Dave is the first of them that I talked to.  Tried the nightkin quest both with and without doing anything related to the key quest and it didn't seem to make a difference.

For me the kill Dave part was marked complete but the nightkin don't kill Bob.

Scratch that, I just checked again and the quest log shows both the kill Dave and the kill Bob objectives not complete even though the nightkin did kill Dave.  Bob is still alive.

As far as I know none of my other mods do anything with The Republic of Dave.

Ok, I put in some redundancies but need to test them still.

I don't know what mod is doing this, but I actually have two Daves. One from the base TTW and one from another mod. Anyone else experiencing this?

In the console click on each Dave. It should show the esp.

Yep I fast traveled there and they do the mutant right demand siolog. I have never enabled that feature. They seam a little stockerish about it. I thoaght it was oss that I sid not see them in big town when I went there for quo vagis modles.

Yep I fast traveled there and they do the mutant right demand siolog. I have never enabled that feature. They seam a little stockerish about it. I thoaght it was oss that I sid not see them in big town when I went there for quo vagis modles.

One of these days, I'll finish ironing out everything. But I said I'd do another test release near Halloween, so here we go.

This version is mainly a couple bug fixes (including the Dave quest, I personally ran through it twice to make sure it runs).

For those who have the Mutant Rights running from the previous version, you can now shut it off by talking to Red.

Tunnel Snake's Rules "hopefully" finishes now, though there isn't any content afterwards. I have noticed that the transition from the final room is temperamental, so I added a debug option to talk to Butch (aka Overseer Butch) to jump out.

I have added a semi-working option of "The Gauntlet" into the main quest. When you are searching for Vault 87, you can now talk to Marcus as an alternate way to get there (albeit with conditions). I advise you to bring some companions. There are some issues with bringing Sydney into Vault 87 (as in, she leaves immediately). The dialogue is still not working correctly for Fawkes either, so instead I linked it to Fawkes's original dialogue when you free him from his cell (it will not make sense, so immersion breaking). In order to complete "The Gauntlet" and get all your supplies back, you must choose the option "Brain is addled" option when talking to Fawkes. Doing so should return your items (as well as stop all scenes in the Vault).

There are a couple other things included which are either in the process of building/removal: These things are:

There are a bunch of other new things which are in the works and are not completed. These are:

Underworld and Brotherhood Alliance quest (talk to Cross)(finished building but have not tested)

Tranquility Lane (not finished building)

Tunnel Snakes Rules Aftermath quest (not even started)

Fawkes "Tasting the Wastes" quest (not working)

As always, inform me of the bugs you encounter. My workload IRL has grown, so my modding time has decreased. Just thought it would be a good idea to give everyone some clue as to what's going on.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

Thanks for the update, I'll give Republic of Dave another try when I get a chance.  One other thing I meant to ask about, I thought I remembered hearing that there was a bug in the MCM options for this where once you enable something you can't disable it if you decide you don't want it.  Is that still an issue?  I've been waiting to enable any of those until right before I would need it just in case.

Hey. I have a question about Doctor Li's quest. It's not working or just i'm having a bug with the dialogue? At the first time I talk to her, the dialog is jumping from the "what are you doing here" to the "who tries it out first" part and then I cant talk to her anymore. 

So the new patch is a definite improvement for the Republic of Dave quest. The alternate path (where I can't figure out how to get rid of the men) works for me now.  The sex scenes all finish and the quest actually completes. 

If I kill Dave and Bob myself I still have the same problem as before, it gets stuck after 3 sex scenes.  Shawna keeps going outside after the 3rd scene, not sure if that's breaking anything or if she just wanders out there because nothing else is happening.

Regarding Doctor Li, no one has ever tested it for me before. It's one of the earlier things I built, so it is probably broken. Let me go check to see why this is happening.

I don't understand why the Dave quest is not working during the normal method. It must be something to do with Shawna leaving, but I don't understand why she's leaving either. She doesn't leave for me.

I noticed rhe alternate method of dave does not seam to finish. One of the girls is missing almost seemed like the base ai overrides yours. When get to the last step of rhe orgy where the girls olease eachother no update on it finishing.

Make peace with underworld scribes did not fallow me. Odd do not seam to be able to deselect that quest.

With so much of the content being buggy perhaps focus on fixing the bugs.

Regarding Doctor Li, no one has ever tested it for me before. It's one of the earlier things I built, so it is probably broken. Let me go check to see why this is happening.

I don't understand why the Dave quest is not working during the normal method. It must be something to do with Shawna leaving, but I don't understand why she's leaving either. She doesn't leave for me.

Shawna teaches a class for the kids in the Museum during the day.  Maybe I should try it at night or something.

Shawna teaches a class for the kids in the Museum during the day.  Maybe I should try it at night or something.

For Shawna, I always went upstairs and used the moveto player command.  By the time she can make her way downstairs, the sex scenes are over and the quest ended.

As for Dr Li, I always got the same as the post above.  She never brought up the dialogue to buy the robot.

On the new quest with the ghouls, Scribe Misty never follows, and the quest doesn't progress.  I'm having a problem with my game right now and cannot bring up the console, so cannot move her to me.  I had this problem before and fixed it, I just have to find out what is causing it this time. 

Ok, I figured out why Shawna keeps leaving. There was one last package for her that I forgot to set conditions for. Unfortunately that package is also used by the other children and Bob.

Also found out I accidently forgot to delete a line for doctor li, hence why it is screwed up. I'll upload a new version today/tomorrow since these are simple fixes.

Ok, I figured out why Shawna keeps leaving. There was one last package for her that I forgot to set conditions for. Unfortunately that package is also used by the other children and Bob.

Make a copy of the package with the condition and just give it to her.

I'm going to take your advice and start making clone npcs to replace them. It's getting too annoying to have to look through the packages.

*Edit: Corrected some minor issues brought up. The Dave quest should work fine now (since each of the ladies is now a copy instead of the original npc), but it may act a little wonky for those who were already in the process of doing the Dave Quest. I advise either redoing the Dave Quest or just leave it as is and wait for me to figure out a way to update the npcs to the correct one. Both scribes for the Underworld peace quest should follow now. Doctor Li quest should progress correctly now, though I don't know how the rest of the quest will work.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

Well, the Doctor Li quest is starting now, but it still has some problems. When I go to Tinker Joe to buy the protectron, he has the dialog to buy it, but only have one protectron wich is only saying the "I'm only a display model, I'm not for sale" line even after purchase. It is supposed to be there another protectron for the mod? When I got back to Li, there was no dialogue.