FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

I'm having problems with Reilly's Rutters now.  My character doesn't start sex animations at the end, although Reilly and Brick do.  I think that keeps the next stage from triggering.  I restarted the save from entering the lobby 3 times and ran through the whole thing from the beginning a second time.  If I setstage each level, sex will start for the NPCs and at the ending will give me their equipment and close the quest.  I've never had this quest mess up for me before.

And here I thought I had got it working...:/

Cheer up.  This has the potential to be a fantastic mod, and I'm sure I'm not the only one when I say I'm more than happy to continue testing it for you.

Keep in mind that not all the bugs tend to be mod based - some of them were already in the vanilla game. :)

Beta for me I think.

I can get most of the scenes to start if I disable/enable the npc if that helps......

I couldn't get the Li/Garva scene to start however, or Li's other quest once you reach the Citadel.

The one's that worked well for me by default were:

Arevu (just needed a moveto.player command for Lucy) (older version of the mod)

Republic of Dave. (again, just a move.to command for one of the npcs) (This version of the mod)

Amata's torture scene if you don't ask her about sleeping with the tunnel snakes. (This version of the mod)

Marcus is supposed to hang out in the area where you first found him.  The mutants are still hostile to the brotherhood until Peace of Tail, just not hostile to the ones who were with you when you found Marcus.  Sometimes a mutant wanders too close to the Brotherhood guards at GNR and a fight starts.  I would imagine some Brotherhood troops wander too close to Marcus' area as well sometimes as I've found Marcus dead  before and had to resurrect him.  He is required to be alive for later quests.

So here's the problem I run into in this scene.  Marcus does stay where you initially meet him but there are several mutants spread out around the area right next to GNR.  Initially I thought Mart's Mutant Mod might be spawning extra mutants and causing issues for this scene but I started a new game without it and have the same problem. 

They let Sarah and the rest of the brotherhood troops make it to the area next to the dead soldier with the Fat Man.  I talk to Sarah and another set of sex scenes happen right out in the plaza surrounded by mutants, then all the mutants around us go hostile to the brotherhood and they proceed to kill all of the mutants including Marcus.  There are 4 mutants surrounding the dead trooper with the Fat Man, 3 of them between Sarah's group and GNR when the last sex scene happens and 1 standing right next to us.

Do I just need to ressurect Marcus to allow the storyline to continue?  If so how do I do that?  The only mod lower in my load order than this one is Nevada Skies which seems to break unless it's the very last one.

(edit: figured out how to resurrect so I think I'm good now, although I didn't find the ID for Marcus so I have to actually be able to see his corpse.)

Another way to get his ID is with FNV edit. The Marcus added by the mod is NOT the same as the one in New Vegas. Some of the other NPCs are also copies.

If you activate Margaret via MCM, there should be an option to talk to three dog and getting him to trade Margaret for safety. That is supposed to stop the fighting between the mutants and the brotherhood in that specific area, though I didn't get to try it.

Another way to get his ID is with FNV edit. The Marcus added by the mod is NOT the same as the one in New Vegas. Some of the other NPCs are also copies.

If you activate Margaret via MCM, there should be an option to talk to three dog and getting him to trade Margaret for safety. That is supposed to stop the fighting between the mutants and the brotherhood in that specific area, though I didn't get to try it.

I used her and there was no fighting.  She goes to the Marcus area and stands around there.  I don't know if the fighting stopped because of her, as quite often there is no fight in my game.

I wondered about Margaret.  I did have him send her over to Marcus but the super mutants were already all dead.  I resurrected Marcus, Vargus, and the other male Brotherhood soldier that was with Sarah's party (Colvin I think).  They always seem to die.  I think Sarah and Reddin might be marked essential since they always live.  For some reason Reddin usually wanders WAY back to where the first encounter with Sarah was when those first 2 mutants appear.  After having sex with her again she walks back to the courtyard in front of GNR again.

I also noticed that Sarah and Reddin don't actually go inside GNR, they just stand around outside.  Sarah seems to eventually disappear, Reddin stays there.  The other 2 go inside if they survive the battle.  If I had to resurrect them they just stand in whatever location I resurrected them at.  Marcus stands there without moving as well after being resurrected but he does start moving again if I send Margaret to him.

I'm hoping they'll all be kicked back into motion again when I get to the Citidel.  I tried waiting a bit but that didn't seem to do anything.

I noticed you can also see Marcus's ID in the console when you click on him.  I'll have to remember to make a note of it just in case.

I used her and there was no fighting.  She goes to the Marcus area and stands around there.  I don't know if the fighting stopped because of her, as quite often there is no fight in my game.

Hmm I wonder what's causing the fight to start in mine?  All I can think of is maybe Project Nevada changes aggro radius or tweaks factions.  I may try that scene once or twice without Project Nevada just to check but I really can't get myself to play Fallout without it.

Ok I found what was causing the fight at GNR for me.  There's an optional component to TTW (TTW_Reputation.esp).  If I have that enabled there are super mutants that are right inside the plaza with Sarah's group and go hostile immediately after talking to her and then finishing the sex scenes.  If I uncheck that option then those super mutants are not there anymore.  So now no fight starts for me either.  Not sure if I missed an install instruction somewhere to disable that or if that's something new they added to TTW that people were not testing with.

Ok I found what was causing the fight at GNR for me.  There's an optional component to TTW (TTW_Reputation.esp).  If I have that enabled there are super mutants that are right inside the plaza with Sarah's group and go hostile immediately after talking to her and then finishing the sex scenes.  If I uncheck that option then those super mutants are not there anymore.  So now no fight starts for me either.  Not sure if I missed an install instruction somewhere to disable that or if that's something new they added to TTW that people were not testing with.

I've never used reputation.  It's always been part of TTW, but a few versions ago it was a separate download and install.  The only one I ever used is the more cooking options.

Grrrrr......Windows 10 update or Nvidia update borked my New Vegas so it won't run. Which means I can't keep bug fixing. Or playing it at all.

It at first said it couldn't detect the INI, then claimed the game wasn't installed, and now can't even load or start a new game (even without any mod installed).

Grrrrr......Windows 10 update or Nvidia update borked my New Vegas so it won't run. Which means I can't keep bug fixing. Or playing it at all.

It at first said it couldn't detect the INI, then claimed the game wasn't installed, and now can't even load or start a new game (even without any mod installed).

Sounds like a disk driver issue. Check each of your disks for errors.

Do you run Fallout NV through Steam - and what drive is it installed on?

Windows 10 honestly has nothing against Fallout NV.

Nvidia did put out a driver that killed Fallout 4. Easy enough to roll back through GEForce. Did not cause missing files though.

It's the Windows 10 anniversary update I think.  I'm using the latest Nvidia drivers and having no issues but I don't have the anniversary update (and am delaying it as long as possible).

It's the Windows 10 anniversary update I think.  I'm using the latest Nvidia drivers and having no issues but I don't have the anniversary update (and am delaying it as long as possible).

OK - I have to add - I installed the Anniversary Update on my laptop - and it would not boot.  System restore did not help.

I finally had to reset Windows, losing all my installed applications.

At least all updates are on now, and I am still trying to find all my program install packages.

Done being off topic here...

When Windows 10 updated, it also updated the Nvidia drivers.  I downloaded ver 368.81 from their site and installed it.  The game works fine now.  It's something they did in the 370 series of drivers that broke the game.

Well I'm using version 372.9 and mine works fine.  That's the latest driver that the Nvidia Experience updater uses.

When Windows 10 updated, it also updated the Nvidia drivers.  I downloaded ver 368.81 from their site and installed it.  The game works fine now.  It's something they did in the 370 series of drivers that broke the game.

Well I'm using version 372.9 and mine works fine.  That's the latest driver that the Nvidia Experience updater

I updated to that one first and had the same problem as with 372.54.  Game didn't load save or start new game until I rolled back to 368.81.

Well I'm using version 372.9 and mine works fine.  That's the latest driver that the Nvidia Experience updater

I updated to that one first and had the same problem as with 372.54.  Game didn't load save or start new game until I rolled back to 368.81.

Hmm, maybe it's some combination of both the 37x driver plus the anniversary update then.  Strange.  I've heard a lot of complaints about the anniversary update breaking all sorts of things.

Back on topic, I did run into one other strange thing with GNR.  After I disabled the TTW_Reputation plugin I no longer have the fight break out between the Brotherhood and the mutants, but after leaving and then returning later for some reason 3 Dog was not inside GNR anymore, he was standing around outside with Margaret and Marcus.  After I talked to him he walked back towards GNR but seemed to get stuck at the bus that blocks the area that the Behemoth normally comes out of.  I'm assuming he probably eventually makes his way back inside but I thought that was strange.  Maybe sending Margaret to Marcus messes with 3 Dog's positioning as well somehow.  Never had him do that before.