FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

You can already offer non vanilla companions to the mutants and raiders, just set the alternate replaced mode on for the mutants. As for the raiders, do you mean replace you completely? Or for the threesome scenes? (The threesome scenes already grab a random companion).

For the Marcus scene, do you have the alternate replacer option activated?

Even with that on when i talked to moria marcus doesnt talk to me after fucking reddin same with them not taking willow or deliha when i talk to them about offering one of my companions. Also now the quest that you can start when you go to the nation archives doesn't work for me either, after third round of fucking mutant that attemps talks to me, doesn't work by when he tries it does that one second of pause and there being no hud. and i mean replace me with raiders

You can already offer non vanilla companions to the mutants and raiders, just set the alternate replaced mode on for the mutants. As for the raiders, do you mean replace you completely? Or for the threesome scenes? (The threesome scenes already grab a random companion).

For the Marcus scene, do you have the alternate replacer option activated?

Why not compleatly.

So, I was unable to do what I wanted to do, which is test out this esp and see if it worked. However, I said I would release the latest test version this weekend, so I have decided to do so.

There are three mains goals for this update/test:

1. Bug fixing. I have been trying to figure out why these bugs are occurring to some of you (or rather, most of you). I have hopefully fixed a couple of things (if they aren't fixed, post it so I can get my ass into gear).

2. Integration of Sexout Tryout Resources. By the courtesy of Loogie, I have added an option that (if you have Tryout properly installed and working) allows some of his resources to be used in this mod. Specifically:

1. If you send Willow to Big Town, no longer is she completed naked.

2. The Big Town girls and the ladies in the Republic of Dave get milkers.

3. You can now feed the super mutants breast milk, along with the normal other things.

3. Completion of the "Tunnel Snakes Rule" quest so that the orgy does work properly. Since I wasn't able to recently test it, I cannot guarantee it will conclude properly. All i know is that the female PC scenes should work.

There are a lot of things which are still not completed, as well as numerous bugs. Like I have said every other time, post any bugs you discover so I can try and figure out their problems.

You should be able to completely replace yourself for the raiders now using Loogie's companion replacer.Activate it using the MCM menu.

For those with Mary Holden taking up a companion slot, talk to her again and see if you can use her debug menu to truly kick her out of your squad. Hopefully. Even if you have dismissed her, it should hopefully fix it.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

Still cant offer one of my companions to a super mutant when I talk to them, they still refuse when I said them if they want my friend, and when I pay tribute to one the choice to pick doesn't show up like it does with a raider, and that option box to pick a companion or yourself, one of my companions is showing up twice on it.

I installed the new one and tried on my current save. 

Big town quest still didn't work.  On the older version, I talked to the jailor and asked for the key, and when I offered one of my companions for sex he just said "Nice", and walked off.  With this version I get the box to choose the companion (didn't before), but when I pick one he just walks off again.

I went back to the citadel and still no Marcus.  I waited 3 days and he still didn't show up.  Then I started Peace of Tail 2, and located him still wandering around south of the citadel.  I waited another 2 days and he never started toward where he was supposed to be.

I'm going to start a new game to see if maybe the old stuff is burnt into the save, but it'll take awhile to get back to this point.  Besides, I want to try the new stuff you put into the start in vault 101.

I installed the new one and tried on my current save. 

Big town quest still didn't work.  On the older version, I talked to the jailor and asked for the key, and when I offered one of my companions for sex he just said "Nice", and walked off.  With this version I get the box to choose the companion (didn't before), but when I pick one he just walks off again.

I went back to the citadel and still no Marcus.  I waited 3 days and he still didn't show up.  Then I started Peace of Tail 2, and located him still wandering around south of the citadel.  I waited another 2 days and he never started toward where he was supposed to be.

I'm going to start a new game to see if maybe the old stuff is burnt into the save, but it'll take awhile to get back to this point.  Besides, I want to try the new stuff you put into the start in vault 101.

Is Marcus supposed to survive your first trip to GNR?  The Brotherhood kills all of the mutants including Marcus after they have their fun with Sarah and Reddin in my game.  I didn't attack any of them and none of them were hostile to me but they were to the rest of the Brotherhood.  I haven't tried the newest version yet.

Marcus is supposed to hang out in the area where you first found him.  The mutants are still hostile to the brotherhood until Peace of Tail, just not hostile to the ones who were with you when you found Marcus.  Sometimes a mutant wanders too close to the Brotherhood guards at GNR and a fight starts.  I would imagine some Brotherhood troops wander too close to Marcus' area as well sometimes as I've found Marcus dead  before and had to resurrect him.  He is required to be alive for later quests.

Started a new game.

I like how you changed the beginning in Vault 101. 

I wonder how Dad and Beatrice are supposed to work though.  There was no sex at the birthday party, but it started with the GOAT segment where she came running into the clinic and started with Dad.

The orgy in the classroom went well, but my character did not participate.  Is she just supposed to sit and answer the questions?  By the way, I thought the questions were much better then the original ones LMAO.

Mary still wasn't working right.  She would not follow, however when I got far enough away she would rubber band  to me.  When I offered her to the overseer she popped in and did her thing.  I haven't  had a problem getting rid of her in the last couple versions, I tell her to work for Moriarty and she stays there working.  Her name shows up in the box to have a companion replace my character for a while, but eventually goes away.

While trying to get Mary to work, noticed  Amata still wandering around.  I restarted the save about 4 times, the first try she was in the chair, the next 2 she didn't show up, the last one she was in the chair but popped into the corner standing when I entered the room.

The Bigtown quest worked fine on the new game.  I just finished it and the mutants are protecting the town, but the milkers are not showing up.  I did check the option in the MCM.  I'll go back later to see if they are equipped.  Don't know if you have them set to equip after I leave and come back again.

Getting Silver to work for Moriarty worked fine in this version.  She finished the conversation before she popped out, and no CTD.

Mutant right in big town happens even when disabled. Never enabled it and they demanded mutant right from my companion.

They demand sex from the same companion who was part of the original gangbang.((never enabled the mutant right option.)

Red returns to her prison cell at German town.

I don't understand why some of these bugs are triggering, such as Red returning to her prison cell or Big Town Mutant rights running without being turned on. I haven't changed those two things in the mod (and they were working before).

The damn people in Arefu refuse to stay in Mereseti no matter what I do. I guess I have no choice but to use copies of the NPCs for the thing to work.

For the Tryout resources, I don't suppose it is possible to turn it on and off, is it? I set it to give the milkers if the quest was completed when you activated the Tryout resources, so if you can turn it on and off, that might do something.

I'm guessing the Tunnel Snakes Rules quest got stuck at the "Talk to a specific guard" point of the quest. Irritating.

Marcus getting himself killed at GNR is a byproduct of the battle at the GNR building. If you want to try and stop him from getting killed, you can try turning on Margaret (Three Dog's technician) and talking to Three Dog about giving her up to the mutants in exchange for a localized ceasefire. I haven't tried this before though.

Dad and Beatrice sometimes don't do there scenes during the Birthday quest because one of them gets interrupted by a different NPC's conversation.

Mary Holden is getting on my nerves. I am thinking of simplifying her to the point of "Follow" and "leave." Did you happen to talk to the guards doing the scene with Mary? They're supposed to talk to the PC and have a scene with Mary, the PC, and the two guards, at which point the guards stop their loop of scenes with Mary. She might not have been following you well because of that.

Amata refuses to sit in her damn chair most of the time she is asked to provide a distraction, and the interrogation scene with the Dark Overseer option doesn't seem to work because the interrogation conversation refuses to start.

Mary is the reason I restarted the save so many times.  The first play I talked to her before she ran down the hall, the next 3 after she ran down the hall and got raped.  The guards talked to me and started their scene all 4 times.

I have been using Amata as a distraction ever since I discovered that option.  I vaguely remember her working correctly before I used that.

I'll try turning the Tryout stuff off and back on when I get back to DC.  I'm in the Mojave picking up Willow right now.  The mutant Willow conversation is back in this game and I wanted to see if it stays this game, last one it disappeared.  Wish there was a way to have her spawn in DC instead of having to go get her.  I never had the problem with Red going back to Germantown.

The scene with Beatrice, Dad was standing in the hallway and she walked up to him and they both just looked at me.  Embarrassed maybe?

replacer keeps sydneys name in the list of companions. Going to check if it is all campaions or just her.

I had fired marry picked her back up to do slating their thirst but when selected with the replacer for the quest it did not advance she did have sex the two vampire chicks had sex with each other but marry did not have sex.

The reason why the milking harnesses aren't showing up in BigTown then are probably because they were set to be given if the quest was done. I didn't realize that the MCM option couldn't be turned off. I'll have to fix that bit or make it so you can ask them to put on a milking harness.

If Mary didn't have sex despite choosing her, then I don't know what's going on. Also not sure why Sydney's name shows up.

*Edit: Would you mind checking if Willow is wearing her slave rags?

The reason why the milking harnesses aren't showing up in BigTown then are probably because they were set to be given if the quest was done. I didn't realize that the MCM option couldn't be turned off. I'll have to fix that bit or make it so you can ask them to put on a milking harness.

If Mary didn't have sex despite choosing her, then I don't know what's going on. Also not sure why Sydney's name shows up.

*Edit: Would you mind checking if Willow is wearing her slave rags?

Not sure is it possible the system is tracking when you remove a fallower but the posted list is not tracking them being dismised resualting in it being told grab the person X and the system says that person was dismised. Basically they are added to a list as refernce X for choice in quests then the system says x left, but the list does not remove them and a repeat name error stops them from being added as y. Is that possibly what is happening?

I actually posted in a eelier version that non of the MCM options could be turned off in MCM so sounds like the same type of problem with the sexout resources.

I only noticed red had returned to her cell when I went to get her to pose for quo vagis magazine (her Sydney and Moira Brown are a perfect score together) so it could have been an issue for a while.

The end of the Waters of Life quest is still screwed if I have Janice go to the muties.  I just setstage to 80 to cure it though.

Victoria Watts is no longer following Marcus.  She is no longer being attacked if I use moveto to bring her there, but she just wanders off now.

Good news is that Sonora Cruz is now following him just fine along with Janice.  Never had a problem with Janice.

I've got a problem with the Trouble on Homefront / Tunnel Snakes Rule quest.  I just ran through it and after the orgy I cannot talk to Butch except with smaller talk, and the door from the classroom is inaccessible.   Tunnel Snakes Rule quest completed but not Trouble on the Homefront.  Butch has a dialogue about shouldn't the women wear something, but they are all in vault suits.  I ran through the quests 3 times, and it happened the same each time.

Yeah...I was never quite certain about whether saving Janice would screw up Waters of Life.

Not sure why Victoria Watts would stop following Marcus unless another package is running over the follow Marcus package.

Trouble on the Homefront/Tunnel Snakes Rules apparently still have a bunch of issues for me to work out. Normally you are supposed to teleport out after the orgy scene to somewhere else, which would also strip everyone of their vault suits (and hence why the dialogue isn't working properly). And here I thought I had got it working...:/

I need to learn more about MCM, but I think the reason why none of the options can be turned off is because I never actually added that option in. Will need to be looking more into it.