FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 6:31 AM, wcoditwgth said:

Which Brisa/Amata/PC issue? Male or female PC? Tunnel Snakes?

It's after the two main scenes in the classroom, Butch says to lick each other out and it never starts.  Other than that problem this is off to a good start.

On 9/15/2018 at 12:16 AM, offnightmare said:

So with the TTW website getting nuked a while ago is there any way to get the Brisa mod for its integration here?

I'm not sure where to get it anymore. Maybe someone else here has a version they can provide?

5 hours ago, Wolf470 said:

It's after the two main scenes in the classroom, Butch says to lick each other out and it never starts.  Other than that problem this is off to a good start.

I can think of three possible issues off the top of my head. 1. One of the three actors involved is not finished with her previous scene, so it doesn't run properly or 2. The random chance for the script didn't work correctly (Butch is supposed to have a 50% chance of wanting another round I think, otherwise he's tired) or 3. I screwed up the script when writing it. Does this issue repeat itself?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 4:49 PM, wcoditwgth said:

I'm not sure where to get it anymore. Maybe someone else here has a version they can provide?

I can think of three possible issues off the top of my head. 1. One of the three actors involved is not finished with her previous scene, so it doesn't run properly or 2. The random chance for the script didn't work correctly (Butch is supposed to have a 50% chance of wanting another round I think, otherwise he's tired) or 3. I screwed up the script when writing it. Does this issue repeat itself?

Yes, it ran 3 different dialogues up to that point with different combo's IE butch - pc, amata - tunnel, brisa - tunnel.  Then after the second scene which fired fine, Butch says he's tired and to lick each other and that never starts.  and I'll attach brisa zip but with using her in the wastes make sure amata isn't following as well, some of the raiders attacked after I had made peace with them.  It's about 25 mb.

brisaalmodovarttwv1dot0dot5beta.zip

Funny thing, I'm running around under grayditch killing ants and I hear "oh really" and dogmeat and amata attack brisa and then after that's done, I'm running down to the museum and the tunnel raiders attack brisa which breaks peace.  So I think that the companion protocols trigger if you have one companion but not two for the raiders.

• 1 month later...

I have run into 2 issues in Tranquility Lane

Spoiler

Using the door out back to the wasteland after threatening to blow myself up results in leaving the simulation without completing the quest, and being stuck in the pod unable to move or interact with Dad who still runs up to me.

Saying Fuck You Braun results in me getting my normal body back, but the sex scene with Doc doesn't happen, the console says Actor Invalid Code:-1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I get the continuing infinite message in the top left of "*girls name* or "no one" has been sent from "bigtown" or "the family" has been sent to germantown to entertain the mutants".  I've tried letting it run for a while just in case there were messages on the back log but it just keeps coming. It's annoying because it's in the same place where it talks you whether you've lost karma or get items from quests and they turn up in between the infinite messages so I don't think it's a back log problem. I'm trying to open the mod up in GECK and after I've allowed it to load multiple master files and just checked and set as active the "ttwqo patches and addons" mod it crashes after attempting to load. So now I can't use the completequest command with the hex number. I've tried the command with aaMutantGirlTransporter but it says that the item isn't found in parameter quest. I may be using GECK wrong though. I click data then only check the plugin for the mod and make it active then click OK. It loads for a bit then crashes.

The details for the plugin says this. I've tried using the form id but it hasn't worked.

Spoiler

image.png.3897f4f28f7b39e007a3c8f78fb21fe4.png

:(

For the sake of consistency:

Loogie was considerate enough to do some bug fixing. Hopefully this will solve some of the problems. Thank you Loogie for spending time to fix the bug-riddled mess that this was.

My advice to deal with the constant bombardment of messages is to disable this mod, start up your game, save, then reenable the mod. You lose progress, but it should solve that issue. Note that some of the NPCs may be out of place due to the previous version teleporting some NPCs around.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

• 5 months later...

aight, thank you. I have a pretty big Issue involving Sydney. After finishing Stealing Independence she keeps teleporting around with me, which is annoying but I can live with. However, Fawkes broke aswell. When I reached him at the end of The American Dream He wasn't where he's supposed to be (on the "platform" shooting at enclave soldiers - he's now right next to the door), Doesn't have his weapon anymore (only the Sledgehammer) and doesn't follow me.

So those 2 are fucked. Fawkes is completely broken.

Any Idea?

Also this is ignoring the Super Mutant Problem.

41 minutes ago, TheNewDude said:

aight, thank you. I have a pretty big Issue involving Sydney. After finishing Stealing Independence she keeps teleporting around with me, which is annoying but I can live with. However, Fawkes broke aswell. When I reached him at the end of The American Dream He wasn't where he's supposed to be (on the "platform" shooting at enclave soldiers - he's now right next to the door), Doesn't have his weapon anymore (only the Sledgehammer) and doesn't follow me.

Any Idea?

The bug with Sydney is a known error.

do you have a mod that allows multiple followers? It might be that Sydney's bug, breaks all other followers that questwise need to join you.

10 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

The bug with Sydney is a known error.

do you have a mod that allows multiple followers? It might be that Sydney's bug, breaks all other followers that questwise need to join you.

Well, yes. I use Unlimited Companions. I'll try playing without that next time, thanks for the info!

12 hours ago, TheNewDude said:

Any Idea?

Are you playing a male PC or female PC? That might help narrow down the problem. I somewhat remember hearing about Sydney's teleporting problem, but I'm not remembering exactly what caused it. I'm guessing that she was somehow put into a companion slot and never got removed upon completion of Stealing Independence.

As for Fawkes, I'm not sure. I didn't have that issue when I was playing, but that was a while ago.

What version of Tale of Two Wastelands are you using? This mod was based on the older version of Tale of Two Wastelands, so using the new versions might be an issue.

Female PC, Peaceful with the supermutants (tried the violent approach aswell, didn't work either). The Problem with Sydney does very much appear to be a result of her companion slot not being properly removed.

Currently trying to get to the same point in the story again with some mods removed.

It is the first time that Issue with fawkes appeared, I'll see if I can fix it.

Also I am playing on the newest version of TTW, since that's the only one I have access to.

I have noticed improvements so it may have been a conflict, I'll update once I reach that point again.

1 hour ago, TheNewDude said:

Female PC, Peaceful with the supermutants (tried the violent approach aswell, didn't work either). The Problem with Sydney does very much appear to be a result of her companion slot not being properly removed.

Currently trying to get to the same point in the story again with some mods removed.

It is the first time that Issue with fawkes appeared, I'll see if I can fix it.

Also I am playing on the newest version of TTW, since that's the only one I have access to.

I have noticed improvements so it may have been a conflict, I'll update once I reach that point again.

For the Fawkes issue, I'm wondering if it has anything to do with "The Gauntlet" quest screwing up the normal quests. Did you go through that pathline? Or did you do the vanilla questline?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember "The Gauntlet" also doing something regarding Sydney.

7 hours ago, wcoditwgth said:

For the Fawkes issue, I'm wondering if it has anything to do with "The Gauntlet" quest screwing up the normal quests. Did you go through that pathline? Or did you do the vanilla questline?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember "The Gauntlet" also doing something regarding Sydney.

Sorry, what is "The Gauntlet"?

1 minute ago, wcoditwgth said:

The Gauntlet was a quest added for an alternative method to get the GECK that basically skipped the Little Lamplight section. You'd talk to Marcus and he'd offer you a choice.

Ah, thank you.

But no, I went through Vault 87 for that. Also met/broke Sydney a while before entering Little Lamplight. Good Idea but unless that influences the vanillia questline I doubt it.