FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

If I recall, Reilly's quest ends with her ending up in the Mojave. Other than that, I don't think there is any connections.

If I do make a connection to the Mojave, I'll probably make it a separate plugin as there are many other mods already for the Mojave area (that I don't want to conflict with). Currently, the only integration I planned for this mod in the Mojave is Fawkes sampling some of the Mojave's residents and a Sister-Legion business. Honestly though, the Capital Wasteland has a ton of options already.

I may eventually do a separate mod for the dlcs, as most of them don't seem to have as many mods, but that's a long ways away. If anything, it'll probably be an Honest Hearts one.

As for the Fallout 3 dlcs (besides Broken Streel), the only one I plan on using is Operation Anchorage. That'll most likely be something to do with Olsen, and "other" hidden programs in the simulation. The Pitt is ripe with possibilities, but I'll let other more experienced and skilled modders work there. Still, that is a long ways away. Gotta fix the bugs and finish what's already in play.

Ok, so Peace of Tail Part 2 still has issues.....gah.

About Reilly, she goes to the ninth circle in underworld and becomes a prostitute.   When I buy her freedom, I never found out where she went.  She mentions underworld and Rivet City, but I never found her in either place.  Be interesting if I found her in the Atomic Wrangler.

The only connection I really would like to see in the two wastelands would be the BoS.  It always irritated me that the Mojave BoS didn't recognize all the work I did for them in DC, or that I'm a member.  That, though, would require way too much change in the vanilla game.  A Sister-Legion thing may be interesting, NCR would be better for me though as I've always preferred killing the legion.  Tryout already covers a lot, but maybe The BoS girls could make the NCR guys feel welcome?

Regarding Reilly: Funny you should mention that, as that's where she is supposed to go in the base TTWQO.

The Sister-Legion thing would basically be a quest of enslaving and sending over the residents of Rivet City to the Legion Fort.

For the BoS, I doubt they would send their women to entertain the NCR, give that the NCR's population is much bigger (and thus would probably already have a prostitution system going). I always thought, though, that the BoS would have essentially "breeding" days in order to rebuild their numbers. Especially since they recruit few outsiders.

Loogie's Tryout is much better for the Mojave. I don't want to add something that'll conflict with his mods.

I never liked the legion much and would be unlikly to send them slaves from the east cost. I would think for rivet city either have them join the BoS in being dominated by super mutants,(or bandits) or expand morities prostitution to the bar in rivet city.

Yes tryout does cover them better. Messing with try out would be a shame. If you where going to do something with Nevada factions in bolder city have the bandits(think they are the khans) start on the peace path with NGR like BOS becomes with supermutants. The NGR may have greater population but the troops are deployed to the front away from major NGR population centers and soldiers are always looking to blow off steam.

I say them because of the stand off between them n bolder city get them to have the females fuck there way out. NGR officers probably fill good about subjecting the trouble some khans and raising morale.

Convincing the NGR to use there females to get the two settlements super mutants to help them fight the Legion would be another possible choice.

But personally I would instead just add quests to get named women to be working girls at atomic wrangler. 

Bug-after taking part in the experment, drinking the water can't turn in the goat.

It does not apear amata has an option to reconise double team was done if you reconise that you have progressed throgh it and move in to the class.

When escaping as I approached the security office gear was taken from and sent to the overseer.

I tried drinking the water for the GOAT test but the "extra fun" during the GOAT seems to go on forever with no way to continue the game.  If I don't drink the water it seems to work fine.  Also if I drink the water and then talk to the teacher after the GOAT he doesn't give an option to redo my results like he does if I don't drink the water.

Also, if I tell Beatrice Dad likes her they go at it during the birthday party but when I get to the GOAT test she also runs in and has a never ending scene with Dad.  I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen?

I tried drinking the water for the GOAT test but the "extra fun" during the GOAT seems to go on forever with no way to continue the game.  If I don't drink the water it seems to work fine.  Also if I drink the water and then talk to the teacher after the GOAT he doesn't give an option to redo my results like he does if I don't drink the water.

Also, if I tell Beatrice Dad likes her they go at it during the birthday party but when I get to the GOAT test she also runs in and has a never ending scene with Dad.  I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen?

I think Beatrice is suppose to run in for sex with dad during the goat but did not in my game.

Bug- slating their thirst does not continue after the first round of sex Oberito does not talk to you for second round.

Beatrice is supposed to run to your dad during the GOAT test and is supposed to basically stay with him till that entire tutorial quest is completed.

Just want to make sure one thing regarding the bugs for the "drinking the water". Are you playing male or female PCs?

Amaya goes into the classroom if you take the actual test because she needs to take a seat. Of course, it could also be just a problem in the mod.

Most of the bugs are things that worked for me prior to cleaning, which leads me to conclude that the cleaning is somehow screwing them up. That, or mods are conflicting.

For slating their thirst, what exactly happens? Does Oberflo not talk to you at all? Or does it do a short zoom in-zoom out thing? Is this with the companion replacer active?

On the drinking the water I was playing a male charter.

I was playing a male charter when it would not advance.

She does go into the classroom but if you talk to her it is as though you had not dealt with the tunnel rats in any way.

Slating the thirst he talks to you get all the way to the point where he has sex for the first time then does not talk to you at all after that. Companion replacer is active but never reached the point where he asked for companion. He just did the first stage of sex then quit.

New bugs I notice.

I noticed Sydney for me has stalker syndrome. Every time I zone she is there.

Super mutant jailer with male doing companion replacement talk to him offer him a companion but no advancement of the quest after that.

You can get Reillies rutters quest with male but brick only has dialog option for female charters. Does not advanced past the first round of sex xander will not talk to me. companion replacer on.

I noticed can not turn off options using MCM. Can enable them in MCM but not turn off in MCM.

On the drinking the water I was playing a male charter.

I was playing a male charter when it would not advance.

She does go into the classroom but if you talk to her it is as though you had not dealt with the tunnel rats in any way.

Slating the thirst he talks to you get all the way to the point where he has sex for the first time then does not talk to you at all after that. Companion replacer is active but never reached the point where he asked for companion. He just did the first stage of sex then quit.

New bugs I notice.

I noticed Sydney for me has stalker syndrome. Every time I zone she is there.

Super mutant jailer with male doing companion replacement talk to him offer him a companion but no advancement of the quest after that.

The Sydney issue is not a new bug, but a (very) old vanilla bug (allready exited in FO3)

To fix:

Target her in console and type:

setplayerteammate 0

She will then return to The Underworld

Beatrice is supposed to run to your dad during the GOAT test and is supposed to basically stay with him till that entire tutorial quest is completed.

Just want to make sure one thing regarding the bugs for the "drinking the water". Are you playing male or female PCs?

Amaya goes into the classroom if you take the actual test because she needs to take a seat. Of course, it could also be just a problem in the mod.

Most of the bugs are things that worked for me prior to cleaning, which leads me to conclude that the cleaning is somehow screwing them up. That, or mods are conflicting.

For slating their thirst, what exactly happens? Does Oberflo not talk to you at all? Or does it do a short zoom in-zoom out thing? Is this with the companion replacer active?

If all of this worked prior to you cleaning but not now, I would revert back to the pre-cleaned version and resume your work from there. If the version after the cleaning has new features you don't want to lose, PM both versions of the files and I'll see what can be done.

Republic of dave- no option to hav companion replace charter with dave and bob. It also stoped after the first round of sex.

FalloutNV.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

ThePitt.esm

Zeta.esm

TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

RHKGilbertCompanion.esm

NVWillow.esp

VanessaFollowerNV.esm

Lings.esm

CoitoErgoSum.esm

BelthansQuoVagis.esm

Vault 101 Revisited.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutTryout.esm

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp

SexOutMDJJFollowers.esp

UnethicalDeeds.esm

Sydney Follower.esp

TTWOptions.esp

TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp

TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp

TTW_OutcastTrading.esp

TTW_Reputation.esp

TTW_SpeechChecks.esp

TTW_StartupMenu.esp

TTW_StashPackOptions.esp

ttw_wildwasteland.esp

Follower Amata ULTIMATE.esp

MojaveDelight.esp

VanessaTTW.esp

Unlimited Traits.esp

cuteclothes.esp

COTWPresets.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

AEV-FNV.esp

stripperclothes.esp

BQV2DLC.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

HT Unlimited Ammo.esp

SexoutWillow.esp

delilah.esp

TTWQO Reilly Patch.esp

merg1.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

SexoutAnimManagement.esp

st.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

sexoutVanessa.esp

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

Sydney Follower - Load Order Fix.esp

If all of this worked prior to you cleaning but not now, I would revert back to the pre-cleaned version and resume your work from there. If the version after the cleaning has new features you don't want to lose, PM both versions of the files and I'll see what can be done.

Not sure what he means by cleaning, but it does sound like he thinks it may be breaking things. Perhaps not letting scripts pile up until they need a cleaning work on one thing at a time.

I'm playing a male character.  The only way I saw to resolve the "Butch" scene after the initial double team was to tell Amata to give them what they want.  Then they all go in to take the GOAT.  I go in and sit down and take the GOAT and watch the orgy scene.  The GOAT ends and he says to turn in the test.  I go talk to him and he doesn't give an option to redo the result and the orgy scene goes on forever.  He does say his usual comments about the job I am assigned by taking the GOAT.  If I just walk outside the class I can wander around the entire area and it never moves to the next scene. 

Jonas does have an option to talk to him but my character is not gay.  I did notice one odd thing in the Sexout resources, it lets me change the orientation for both male and female NPCs but it has the PC's orientation hardwired to bi.  I can move the slider but when I accept, it goes back to zero.  So I have female NPCs set to bi, males set to hetero, and it forces me to be bi.  I tried restarting and not telling Beatrice that dad likes her since I thought that was bugged and the scene plays out the same except then she doesn't appear anywhere for the GOAT scene.  Same issue with the actual GOAT though.  I tried it both drinking and not drinking the water.  I don't have the companion replacer active, should I?

I did the tainted water option and chose to say that I drank it as well, which was interesting. It worked fine until the end of the G.O.A.T. exam when I was supposed to meet butch after. Amata never showed up and when butch went through his dialogue the sex scene never started. I think it might be because of Amata being in loop sex, because when I move her to me with console she kept saying her fuck me line over and over but stood there.

Also when looking at the command prompt sexout script it said that animation was cancelled do to invalid actor (or actor state)=1. Because of this I was unable to continue, since the animation never played I couldn't leave and I can't get it to open in the G.E.C.K. (just crashes) to look at the quest to advance it through command.

I went to the Mojave, picked up Veronica and Willow, and went back to DC.  Reilly was at the Atomic Wrangler working by the way.  Anyway, the Willow dialogue no longer shows up with the super mutants, and when I ask them if they want my friend, Veronica shows up but not Willow, unless I use the alternate method.

Don't know if it is supposed to be this way, but I used JIP to make Sarah a companion, and her post Peace of Tail dialogue only shows up in the Citadel, nowhere outside.

Some of the BoS girls tend to change back to their regular power armor after a while.

Reddin still has the dialogue to have sex, but it's like the call to sexout got lost somewhere and they just stand there.  The sound for the XP increase for having sex comes immediately after the conversation.

I haven't started a new game yet, so can't say anything about the new stuff at the beginning.  Maybe soon.  I've played all the DLC for FONV, but none except Broken Steel for FO3, and I'm kind of wanting to try one before a new game. 

Thank you for the offer Loogie. Unfortunately I did something stupid and forgot to backup the last version prior to cleaning. After giving it some more thought, I'm pretty sure the reason isn't a cleaning issue as much as me not iron-proofing all the conditions for the dialogues and callbacks.

Cleaning (at least to me), is basically removing unneeded masters and deleted stuff. I keep forgetting to take off the pre-order dlcs.

Ok, so the GOAT test is something that needs more checking and conditions apparently. I was able to go through the GOAT test with no issue (and have the scene afterwards).

The Amata for the afterwards scene is not the same Amata as the one during the GOAT test, so that shouldn't be the issue. Will check.

Dave and Bob sex I forgot to make it companion replaceable. Probably the same with the mutants as well.

Not sure what's up with Reddin, I didn't touch her scripts. Same with Willow.

I think Sarah's dialogue is originally set to play in only the citadel.

Well, back onto the bug fixing train I go.

Tried just Vault 101 part with female player , seems almost all OK .

I didn't have problems like you guys . Except Beatrice sometimes not starting sex with Dad (because Amata stopped them with conversation) but that is solved with reload .

Started GOAT with drinking water , Beatrice was standing like here on picture and not moving

Screen_Shot43.jpg

GOAT was without problems (player can only have sex with Mr Brotch , not taking part in orgies - is that correct ? ) , and sex with Amata & Butch after GOAT was also without problems .

in 1st try in Escape part i asked Amata "are you sure , your father is mad because you serving Tunnel Snakes ?" , but did not ask her to help me . When i was close to interrogation room game take from me equiped weapons and some other stuff (don't remember which one) and there was no interrogation at all .

In 2nd try i just did not ask her to help (without other questions) and all went OK (no equipment steal and interrogation started . Should she be raped by her Dad & security officer in her interrogation ? With her quotes like "dad noooo , but i'm your daughter" i think she should.)

Only part that was missing is rape by security officers that coming out closed door near exit .

Mary looks better , but she is still in fighting/allert pose running around player, also she is missing option in How close you are to me to stay more close , she have only i need space .

That's all i tried at moment .

Cheers   :)

I play male charters, so it does apear the problem may be related to gender in vault 101.(in some of the outside quest I did showracemenu to change gender for testing for difference but did not in 101)

Did a quick test, the I drank the water works fine for female charters, so the issues in the vault appear limited to male quest line.

I got the Amata and Butch scene after class working, she finally showed up. I ended up updating ALL of my mods and that did it, not sure if I was missing something or updating removed a conflict but it works now.

I think the GOAT issues may only affect male characters.  I just tried a new game playing as a female character and everything worked great except the scene with Jonas.  Maybe I should have talked to him before doing the scene with Butch.  I went back in to talk to Jonas afterwards and he stood up and then just froze.  He would no longer talk to me and no sex scene started.  I talked to the mechanic after that and his sex scene worked fine.  The orgy scene and the scene with the teacher also worked and it continued on to the next scene after I left the classroom as well.  I drank the water so the next scene was the threesome in the classroom with Butch and Amata which also worked fine except that the dialog didn't match the scene, not that it matters :)

In order to use any (female)companion for the Super Mutants, you need to activate the alternate replacer mode.

I found a couple bugs regarding the male dialogue, will need to test them first though.

I have no clue as to why your equipment would be removed when heading the the Overseers office.

Am wondering whether the versions of TTW are changing scripts and quests, as that could screwup the mod.

Is Amata supposed to disappear in  "Trouble on the Homefront"?  I've tried using the prid command in the console, but that just moves her arrow to where I'm standing.  

Is it anything to do with whether or not you convince her to be a tunnel snake groupie?

Could it be because I used console commands to start the quest?

Amata is not supposed to disappear during Trouble on the Homefront. It could be the console commands screwing things a bit, though I recall starting the quest with console commands before (due to using the Amata companion mod) and ending up with two Amata's (the escape one and the trouble on the Homefront one).