FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

I'm going to take your advice and start making clone npcs to replace them. It's getting too annoying to have to look through the packages.

*Edit: Corrected some minor issues brought up. The Dave quest should work fine now (since each of the ladies is now a copy instead of the original npc), but it may act a little wonky for those who were already in the process of doing the Dave Quest. I advise either redoing the Dave Quest or just leave it as is and wait for me to figure out a way to update the npcs to the correct one. Both scribes for the Underworld peace quest should follow now. Doctor Li quest should progress correctly now, though I don't know how the rest of the quest will work.

I think there may be some issues with the way you did the clones, or maybe it's something left over from before that just affects male characters.  My previous game I was a female PC and everything in Vault 101 worked fine.

I started a new game as a male PC to test some things and ran into the following issues in Vault 101:

- At the birthday party I tell Beatrice Dad likes her and they start having sex, but once I go down to see Jonas, dad will only tell me I should be patient so I don't ruin the surprise.  He never gives me the bb gun so I can do the radroach scene.  I can talk to Jonas and Dad multiple times and it's the same result.  If I don't tell Beatrice to talk to Dad, the scene with Jonas, Dad, and the radroach works fine.

- At the GOAT, if I drink the water and sit through the GOAT exam, the quest entry to talk to the teacher and hand in my GOAT never completes.  He'll talk to me but it never completes.  If I leave the room it never advances to the next scene.  The sex scenes with Amata and the Tunnel Snakes worked fine whether I double team Amata with Butch or tell her to give them what they want but in both cases I can't hand in the GOAT exam.  If I tell the teacher I don't want to take the stupid GOAT and I just fill it in myself it does advance to the next scene.

- This next part isn't necessarily a problem, just an observation.  When I get to the overseers terminal and look at the reports of the different vault residents, it has 2 entries for each person instead of the usual 1 entry.

I'm using the most recent patch you posted on this page.

there seems to be a conflict between this mod and fertile breeder dc. The issue being the super mutant dialogue from this mod overwrites the latter, I know I have no real right to ask, but is it at all possible to implement in the mod a way to deactivate and reactivate the supermutant peace? As it is now my character has the deal with the super mutants, but I haven't done the full quests yet like convincing the brotherhood or anything.

Khumak: these issues are probably old ones I haven't fixed yet/made stable. Sometimes the scripts in the game don't run properly, so I've got to find a way to ensure that they run.

Sexxy117: I don't have Fertile breeder DC installed, so I can't make a fix without knowing how the super mutant dialogue overwrites the other. How does the super mutant dialogue from FB DC normally run? Is it you talking to the mutant(And therefore a Greeting conversation)? Or is it a package that makes the mutant talk to you?

Khumak: these issues are probably old ones I haven't fixed yet/made stable. Sometimes the scripts in the game don't run properly, so I've got to find a way to ensure that they run.

Sexxy117: I don't have Fertile breeder DC installed, so I can't make a fix without knowing how the super mutant dialogue overwrites the other. How does the super mutant dialogue from FB DC normally run? Is it you talking to the mutant(And therefore a Greeting conversation)? Or is it a package that makes the mutant talk to you?

I found a work around, that I would have to make the supermutants unfriendly so the fertile breeder dc dialogue would play. But now I can't reactivate them as friendly. Is there any cheat way through the console commands to set the super mutants back to friendly? I think it's a package that makes the super mutant talk to you, but I wouldn't know the exact of it. I was just wondering if it's possible to make them friendly again since that seems to work. I tried going to moira but she doesn't give the option to set them back to friendly, just about mary, the rotunda, and a quest set to regardless of gender.

How did you make them unfriendly? Maybe try using console to make their faction allied with your faction again?

Yeah I was wondering if there is a console command to make them allied with me again? To make them unfriendly I just shoot them, which allows to me to play through the other quest I said about, but now I need to set them back to friendly.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having an issue with buying the protectitron from tinker joe in the dr li quest , I tried typing  "prid 3f018715" enable , but it just says expected end of line in the command console . And I used the correct load order order number as well .

prid 3f018715 is one command.

After that is accepted type enable as a second command.

I am having an issue with buying the protectitron from tinker joe in the dr li quest , I tried typing  "prid 3f018715" enable , but it just says expected end of line in the command console . And I used the correct load order order number as well .

prid 3f018715 is one command.

After that is accepted type enable as a second command.

oh , I just figured that out thanks , it mostly works now .

I found a work around, that I would have to make the supermutants unfriendly so the fertile breeder dc dialogue would play. But now I can't reactivate them as friendly. Is there any cheat way through the console commands to set the super mutants back to friendly? I think it's a package that makes the super mutant talk to you, but I wouldn't know the exact of it. I was just wondering if it's possible to make them friendly again since that seems to work. I tried going to moira but she doesn't give the option to set them back to friendly, just about mary, the rotunda, and a quest set to regardless of gender.

Honestly what you are asking for sounds like a fundamental  choice, between two mods. The friend supermutants or fertile breeder. The nature of the two mods is such that you will need to choose one or the other. One requires super mutants to be hostile and one makes them friendly. What you can do is do all the quest related to the quest over haul and add on then kill some super mutants to make them hostile but there is no toggle friendly mode to factions.

I'm doing a comprehensive rebuilding of the current version in hopes for more stability (in short, I'm rewriting the scripts and taking the longer path than the shorter path I've been using this far). Hopefully this will be fruitful and not a waste of time. It will not be finished for a while. There are a ton of scripts.

Things that I will be changing during this process:

Mary Holden will no longer be a companion. She will have her own quest line instead. I know that the original purpose of turning her into a companion was to give an option for those who wanted a way to do the Marcus quest as male (or not be the one doing the scene), but I've had enough trouble getting her to work.

Isabella Proud: She will now have her own quest line when you find her husband's body. She will not be at her original location.

Mary Holden will no longer be a companion. She will have her own quest line instead. I know that the original purpose of turning her into a companion was to give an option for those who wanted a way to do the Marcus quest as male (or not be the one doing the scene), but I've had enough trouble getting her to work.

There are other followers that can take that role anyway.  Maybe add some sort of hint about getting Clover before going to GNR or something for people playing a male PC.

There are other followers that can take that role anyway.  Maybe add some sort of hint about getting Clover before going to GNR or something for people playing a male PC.

That does have a issue of clover having a rather high price to higher her 1000 caps. Hard to have that exception early game to have that proceed on the main quest so early and with most settlements that direction part of different quests for his his or quest overhaul.

The idea was to put a companion early on you can pick up while progressing. A better solution might be instead of marry, create some optional patches to move working new vegas companions to megaton. There is that one mod with 3 sexout companions on this sight moving marasel to megaton or silvers house could work. Vanessa companion does have tww move patch but you need 6 six whiskey, jet and medex to hire her.

That does have a issue of clover having a rather high price to higher her 1000 caps. Hard to have that exception early game to have that proceed on the main quest so early and with most settlements that direction part of different quests for his his or quest overhaul.

The idea was to put a companion early on you can pick up while progressing. A better solution might be instead of marry, create some optional patches to move working new vegas companions to megaton. There is that one mod with 3 sexout companions on this sight moving marasel to megaton or silvers house could work. Vanessa companion does have tww move patch but you need 6 six whiskey, jet and medex to hire her.

1000 is actually pretty easy to get early on.  You can get 400 from Silver, 200 from Walter, 300 by robbing the shop in Megaton so that's 900 right in Megaton with no fighting.  The bigger issue for a male PC IMO is the fact that there's no deal to be made with the Raiders so you have more fighting to do.

Might be interesting if something like the Mesmotron + Slave collar system became known to the raiders and they make a deal with the PC to go find them some new girls.  Evergreen Mills probably would make the most sense as their base of operations, although from past experience that area seems somewhat unstable if there is too much going on.  MMM + Increased spawns frequently led my game to crash near there in previous play throughs.  For this mod's purposes it might make more sense for them to have a base in the Springvale School, maybe add a named raider in there to talk to or even convince Jericho to go back to his raider ways and become the boss there.

1000 is actually pretty easy to get early on.  You can get 400 from Silver, 200 from Walter, 300 by robbing the shop in Megaton so that's 900 right in Megaton with no fighting.  The bigger issue for a male PC IMO is the fact that there's no deal to be made with the Raiders so you have more fighting to do.

Might be interesting if something like the Mesmotron + Slave collar system became known to the raiders and they make a deal with the PC to go find them some new girls.  Evergreen Mills probably would make the most sense as their base of operations, although from past experience that area seems somewhat unstable if there is too much going on.  MMM + Increased spawns frequently led my game to crash near there in previous play throughs.  For this mod's purposes it might make more sense for them to have a base in the Springvale School, maybe add a named raider in there to talk to or even convince Jericho to go back to his raider ways and become the boss there.

So your solution is to rob the people of megaton. OH so easy accept it has risk of getting caught and I normally do not rob places. I disagree that having 1000 early on is reasonable. Remember the thousand is just for her, if you do not want to be a slaver you will need to bribe your way in. There is also the matter you need caps to pay Morority if you can not hack his computer or do not want to hack it.

There is no reason to run that way before going to gnr, you basically having them run the wrong way for no reason other than getting a companion so you can advance on the main quest.  Moving a working companion from new vegas to capital waste should be easer than building the companion. I am going to see what it would take.

(other than making sure to get permission from the mod author.)

So your solution is to rob the people of megaton. OH so easy accept it has risk of getting caught and I normally do not rob places. I disagree that having 1000 early on is reasonable. Remember the thousand is just for her, if you do not want to be a slaver you will need to bribe your way in. There is also the matter you need caps to pay Morority if you can not hack his computer or do not want to hack it.

There is no reason to run that way before going to gnr, you basically having them run the wrong way for no reason other than getting a companion so you can advance on the main quest.  Moving a working companion from new vegas to capital waste should be easer than building the companion. I am going to see what it would take.

(other than making sure to get permission from the mod author

You could take a look at the 'Lucy West Companion' mod, which is allready converted to TTW

https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/lucy-west-companion-ported-ttw

Only thing you need to do to hire her, is to find her brother (if i remember correctly)

If you aren't concerned about immersion that much, I believe you can recruit Star Paladin Cross if you teleport her to you. Also, you could try using the JIP companion controller system to force recruit an npc to be a companion.

You can also get the Amata companion mod and have her follow you around. I'm thinking of a way to make it so you can still do trouble on the homefront if you have Amata following you.

If I have the time, I'll reimplement Mary as a companion, since it seems there is actually some interest in having and early companion option.

The Amata companion is not compatable with tunel snakes rule.

I am looking at ways to put a working companion in the batht hat does not interear with immersion.

Researching what it takes to build a working companion as well as patching a existing companion to DC from new Vegas.

I am going to contact the person that has the 3 sexout companions, to get permission to make a patch for it to move Marisol to either silvers house or Darkovs place.

The other thing I am going to try is to see if I can make a working companion to place in megaton so that in the maker of the add on patch can focus on the quest and not have the headache of marry. Most likely if I do it will start off as very basic companion but would try to do it in a way to support the addon patch.