FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

I think I missed something for the Slating their thirst quest.  I went to Arefu and got the quest to find The Family, went to Meresti and talked to Vance and got the Slating their thirst quest, and when I try to go talk to the super mutant he's aggressive and won't talk, just tries to kill me.  He's with another super mutant who is also aggressive.  Do I need to do something to make them not aggressive?  I didn't shoot at them and in fact I have never killed any super mutants in my game so far.

That's my fault, you shouldn't have the option to start the quest without being friendly with the mutants. You must first complete the "Making Friends" quest or talk to Uncle Leo/Moira cheat mode to set them allied.

Basically all the mutant quests require you to first complete "Making Friends" quest. You do that by meeting up with Sarah at the GNR and choosing the correct dialogue.

That's my fault, you shouldn't have the option to start the quest without being friendly with the mutants. You must first complete the "Making Friends" quest or talk to Uncle Leo/Moira cheat mode to set them allied.

Basically all the mutant quests require you to first complete "Making Friends" quest. You do that by meeting up with Sarah at the GNR and choosing the correct dialogue.

Ahh ok so I did stuff in the wrong order then.  Easy to happen in Fallout 3.  I guess I should reload from an earlier point, go see dad and head to GNR before I do much else.  Does doing the Making Friends quest make all super mutants friendly?  I'd rather see them remain hostile and just have named super mutants have some sort of forced dialog that overrides the hostility if possible.  Or some sort of boss flag?  Like overlords and masters count as named in addition to named but the grunts just want to kill everything?

DC has a LOT of super mutants to kill...  I guess I can do a playthrough with them being friendly though just to see what happens.

The "Making Friends" quest makes most of the super mutants friendly in DC. You MUST complete that quest if you want to do the super mutant quest line.

Also, while the super mutants are friendly, you can talk to them and have scenes with them.

Problem with making certain types of mutants friendly (besides the time needed to do so) is that the normal super mutants become masters and overlords due to them leveling with you.

How do I get rid of Mary as a companion?  If I say it's time to part ways she goes home to megaton but if I try to hire any of the vanilla companions like Clover it says I can only have 1 companion.  Same if I tell her I can't pay her and she should go work for Moriarty.  Do I have to just tell her to come with me and get her killed?  I have unlimited companions enabled in JIP Companions Command & Control but that mod doesn't seem to recognize Mary as an actual companion.

That's because Mary isn't a normal companion, it's just something I made quickly, hence why JIP doesn't see Mary as a companion.

I'm not sure if getting her killed with fix the issue.

The reason is that I forgot to make a variable to go away. Killing her shouldn't do anything either as it doesn't set the variable correctly.

Try moving JIP companions to a lower level in your load order and see whether it helps. Or maybe a different unlimited companions mod for TTW and new Vegas. I didn't have this issue for me, but that's probably because I have some other mod that fixed it.

Which version of the mod are you using right now? The test versions or the one on the front page?

I'm using the last test version I saw near the end of this thread.  I tried starting a new game and leaving Mary in the vault.  Haven't had a chance to try hiring companions yet to see if that fixed the issue for me.  One other strange issue is that it let me hire Jerico just fine with Mary as a companion but not Clover.  I'm guessing because Jerico is part of the quests from this mod.

I am finally able to test your mod after a clean reinstall. For now I encountered a strange behaviour with the beatrice/Dad scene. it did not trigger during the birthday sequence, and right after "waking up" for the G.O.A.T she came running to Dad and  they started a non stop loop of sex. After that i coudn't finish the G.O.A.T orgy scene without my game crashing, so I'm just gonna pass it with dialogue.

Keep up the good work !

Not sure why you can recruit Jericho and not Clover, this mod shouldn't affect how to recruit him.

For th "Making Friends" part, are you using the alternate replacer method?

Beatrice sometimes gets interrupted when trying to talk to Dad during the B-day party, which screws up her scene. As for the GOAT test, she is supposed to have a looping scene with Dad. Not sure why it would cause your game to crash though.

Well i'm used to F:NV crashing randomly ever since I started modding it. During the "Escape" quest, The scene with Mary Holden and the guards started right after they killed the other guy (they teleported in the lobby) , then it happened a second time and finally they were all friendly and resume they initial position.

That's because Mary isn't a normal companion, it's just something I made quickly, hence why JIP doesn't see Mary as a companion.

I'm not sure if getting her killed with fix the issue.

The reason is that I forgot to make a variable to go away. Killing her shouldn't do anything either as it doesn't set the variable correctly.

Try moving JIP companions to a lower level in your load order and see whether it helps. Or maybe a different unlimited companions mod for TTW and new Vegas. I didn't have this issue for me, but that's probably because I have some other mod that fixed it.

Which version of the mod are you using right now? The test versions or the one on the front page?

I tried starting a new game and didn't take Mary as a companion in vault 101, I just leave her in the vault.  It let me recruit Dogmeat no problem and then it also let me recruit Clover.  Haven't tried Jerico yet but I think it's just an issue of Mary not being a real companion so it messes up something in JIP if you take her.  Was curious to see what the GNR script does if I have a real female companion instead of Mary so that's my next stop.

So this mod does recognize real followers when you get to places like GNR (just tried it last night with Clover).  At various times instead of automatically starting a scene with my female PC, it gives me the menu that lets me choose to either use myself or Clover.  I would say it makes sense to either make Mary a real follower if she's going to be used by the mod later or make sure that she can be completely fired so any other mods or the vanilla game itself don't think you still have a funky fake companionn that blocks you from recruiting a real one.  In my case at least, just making sure I never take Mary in the vault in the first place fixes the issue for me.  Unfortunately once I do take her it doesn't seem like there's any way to fix it other than starting over. 

Ah I see. Thanks for the info! When's the next update expected to be released? :) 

Also I'm having Trouble with Reilly: her prostitute outfit doesn't spawn appear for me, so she's just a floating head and hands. Is there a way to fix this?

Ah I see. Thanks for the info! When's the next update expected to be released? :) 

Also I'm having Trouble with Reilly: her prostitute outfit doesn't spawn appear for me, so she's just a floating head and hands. Is there a way to fix this?

Down load the resorces from the main mod.

That is not added by the addon patch. It is found in the resouces for the ttw quest overahaul.

I some how mange to super mutants friendly with me before even getting into DC area where you start the quest line for them, but when i start it, it doesn't advance after 3rd scene Marcus is just stuck there, no matter how many times load save. Also could you make it so that we can offer non vanilla companions to super mutatns and raiders like Willow and Delilah 

You can already offer non vanilla companions to the mutants and raiders, just set the alternate replaced mode on for the mutants. As for the raiders, do you mean replace you completely? Or for the threesome scenes? (The threesome scenes already grab a random companion).

For the Marcus scene, do you have the alternate replacer option activated?