FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

Yeah, having done some of the other quests now there's been no problems with multiple scenes at once.  Becoming friendly with mutants, sydney, and big town.

I did get a quest breaking bug during bigtown, after returning red to town I could still ask her about other people to be saved, which prevented me from getting the quest reward, and continuing to the mutants deal dialogue.

Souldead341 - i think you need to talk with Red in Germantown two time about saving her & following you - once when you get her to follow you and 2nd time after you get Shorty to follow you .

Without that she is acting strange , sometimes even try to go back to Germantown .

Future Imperfect quest (that with Amata & Tunnel Snakes) was unstable for me too even in original TTW Quest Overhaul . Didn't have CTDs , but in sex scenes before GOAT got at random places game freezes or quest just stopped .

If i saved in each row of fucking and restarted game from desktop on that point , i was able to finish quest .

Also Peace of Tail was last quest in original TTW Quest Overhaul for me because , after 1st row of sex , quest broke and people just stand there doing nothing .

That quest i was not able to finish with save/load like other .

Cheers   :)

Glad to hear you're making some progress on this again.  I had a nice break getting my mod list up and running for SSE and even learned some new tricks that might help me get my Fallout game more stable in the process.  Until SKSE64 comes out I'm thinking it might be about time to reinstall TTW and play some Fallout though (I moved my Steam install so I don't currently have anything but SSE installed).  Looking forward to trying this mod again.

Edit:

I'm using the latest version posted and it looks like some of the vault 101 scenes are still bugged up to the GOAT scene.  Sex scenes that do not involve my character seem to work fine (the orgy in the GOAT test as well as the scenes with Amata and Butch's gang) but nothing involving my character works until after the GOAT.  After the GOAT, sex scenes with my character work as well.  Testing with a male character at the moment.  Tested both drinking the water and also not drinking the water and both had glitches for any sex scene involving my character.

The birthday party scene also still seems glitchy if you tell Beatrice Dad likes her.  I played it through a few times and the first time it worked fine.  The other times it was glitched.  When it was glitched, Dad would appear inside the upstairs door leading back to the birthday party.  He would give me the bb gun but then proceeds to try to run through the door back to the birthday party.  He continues this after I've killed the radroach as well.  I guess Beatrice is just THAT good :)

Tried it again with a female character and this time also have the Brisa companion installed.  I have no idea what's up with the Beatrice scene.  This time I told her dad likes her and she goes over to talk to him but never starts a sex scene with him.  Went downstairs and the radroach scene worked fine. 

Drank the water and sex with Jonas and the handyman worked fine.  Beatrice came in and started having sex with dad as well.  Sex with Butch's gang, Amata, and Brisa also worked fine.  The GOAT exam/orgy worked fine including turning in the exam and giving the teacher a BJ.  Going outside the classroom advanced to the next scene in the classroom with Butch, Amata, and Brisa.  That scene hangs for me.  So it seems like for Vault 101 more of the scenes work if you play a female than if you play a male.

Will try a few more options.

Edit:  Tried a few more times and the after hours scene after the GOAT with Butch seems to sometimes start and sometimes hang depending on positioning.  I couldn't get it to finish though.  When it did start, there were 1 or 2 scenes that worked fine and then Butch mentions another scene which never starts.  My quest log just said to exit the classroom at that point, but if I did nothing happens.  I reloaded and didn't drink the water and then skipped the GOAT and it advanced fine after that.

I haven't recently tried using a male PC, so good to know that there are issues with those scenes.

For the Dad-Beatrice scenes during your birthday party, he's supposed to go with Beatrice to a nearby secluded spot. The package must have still been running if he really wanted to go back up there. Sometimes he or Beatrice get interrupted by dialogue, which may screw things up a bit.

At this point I'm not sure why things run so inconsistently, at some points things go smoothly with no issues, other times it breaks at the start. I'll probably need to ask some of the more skilled and experienced modders about this.

I found some more issues that might just be conflicts in my load order that might explain some of what I'm seeing.  For example, the TTW version of Project Nevada seems to have a conflict with Dad's contaminated water in your GOAT scene.  I also found some dialog and quest conflicts with my load order so I'm trying to build a patch that merges that stuff together and see if I can get it to work.  The autogenerated merged patch in FNVEdit is pretty useless for that.

No idea whether these are important for your quests but from what I can see it looks like Dialog Topic 000000C8 (GREETING) and 000000D4 (GOODBYE) is used by a ton of different mods so unless your mod is the last one your dialog gets removed.  I merged them all together in my patch just in case.

Another conflict I thought looked suspicious is a worldspace change for The Pitt.  You deleted the imagespace and changed the flag to Small World for DLC01PittWorld for the start bridge.  I changed it back in my game.

Tested the latest version up to the first trip to GNR and the super mutant scene works fine as a male PC using Brisa.  The only glitch I saw in that scene was when Marcus tells you to have fun with Sarah while he does one of the other chicks.  As a male PC that didn't work, we both just stood there but the scene did continue after Marcus was done.  Some of the dialogs with male Brotherhood NPCs after gaining access to GNR also don't give you the option to swap Brisa in for yourself, not sure if that's intended or not.

That's another error with the scripts being called improperly, both the player-Sarah scene and the scenes afterwards are supposed to prompt the companion choosing menu.

The scenes with the male brotherhood are supposed to also use your companions. I don't know about the scenes after that (if you party with them some more after they give you the password) as the super mutants and the BoS fight each other.

I didn't have any issues with the Brotherhood and super mutants fighting each other.  The last time I had that issue it was because I had the TTW Reputation patch installed.  It basically puts all of those super mutants that are normally between the destroyed school and the GNR building back where they are in the vanilla game.  Without that patch Fallout Quest Overhaul removes them and the closest super mutants are inside the destroyed school.  There is at least one in there that could potentially get in aggro range if he does any patrolling but probably not if he just stands there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I can't seem to find Autumn after doing "Who Dares Wins", either in Underworld or in Rivet City. Is there something I need to do while at Raven Rock?

One of the posts on page 6 mentions Stanley getting "revenge" sex if you set Beatrice up with dad. I've gotten Beatrice and Dad to work, but any sex with Stanley occurs because of the water experiment, not revenge. Is there something specific I need to do with the GOAT or Tunnel Snakes?

I am using the most recently uploaded esp from page 15.

I don't think Autumn was tested, so I don't know if he is working or not. He would be in one of the two bars (either in Underworld or Rivet City) if he's working at all.

Same with the revenge sex from Stanley. I don't think it was working at that moment, so I may have removed it in later versions. I think the conditions were that Beatrice and Dad had to hook up and that the water experiment was not activated.

I see. Yeah, Stanley did not have any new dialogue when the water experiment was not active.

Thanks for the answers, and for making the mod!

[Edit: I got Autumn to show up in Rivet City. The difference may have been asking Paladin Tristan about his whereabouts during the first Broken Steel quest. I'm a little disappointed that he doesn't ask for sex again after my character hilariously put out for him before, but it's nice to have the Enclave friendly option.]

You can install it mid-game, you'll just miss some stuff. However, as an FYI, this mod is buggy and incomplete (in spite of the patch description). If you want a relatively bug-free experience, I'd stay with the base Tale of the Two Wastelands Quest Overhaul.

19 minutes ago, wcoditwgth said:

You can install it mid-game, you'll just miss some stuff. However, as an FYI, this mod is buggy and incomplete (in spite of the patch description). If you want a relatively bug-free experience, I'd stay with the base Tale of the Two Wastelands Quest Overhaul. 

well i was thinking about giving it a go since on the list of sexout mods thread the op mentions "I believe the bugs to be minor and inconsequential" about this mod

I don't know for certain, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the auto-sex scripts I put in for some locations. Moriarty's bar, Underworld's bar, and some of the mutant strongholds (It's probably the Vault one) all have those scripts. Most are not optimized and may come up with errors.

Does anyone have a problem when you get captured by Enclave? I guess you were supposed to be woken up and get interrogated by enclave soilder but my PC is jusy laying on the ground, camera shaking and I can't do anything, they stand around me (soldiers) and nothing happens.

ScreenShot30.jpg

EDIT: Apperently the conflict is caused by the mod Uethical Deeds. I disabled that and it seemed to work. Will try to figure out why.

So another question to the mod creator if he still listens. I have this major inconvinience: when you get to choose either to put Modified FEV vial to contaminate water (in quest Project Impurity) or not you have third option to insert your Dad's experiment (chem?) provided you have crafted one and have it on you.
 I did that, so all DC waters will be contaminated with lust inducing drug... And looks like I got what I aimed for. Now EVERYONE can start masturbating right on the spot, no matter what are they doing or who they are. Even in a midlle of some cut scenes.
 I thought that I can live with it, granted they were doing it WAAAY too often. I thought it's only localized in DC but no! When I traveled to New Vegas - boom! Doc patches me up and starts jerking off right there (aiming for my face I'd presume). And so it somehow works for Mojave too.
 Looking through scripts and or quests with FNVEdit didn't help me find a variable that I can perhaps turn off. Looking through GECK is hard since it just decided to take infinity to load...
 So my question is HOW do I STOP this madness? ?

8 hours ago, McAron said:

So another question to the mod creator if he still listens. I have this major inconvinience: when you get to choose either to put Modified FEV vial to contaminate water (in quest Project Impurity) or not you have third option to insert your Dad's experiment (chem?) provided you have crafted one and have it on you.
 I did that, so all DC waters will be contaminated with lust inducing drug... And looks like I got what I aimed for. Now EVERYONE can start masturbating right on the spot, no matter what are they doing or who they are. Even in a midlle of some cut scenes.
 I thought that I can live with it, granted they were doing it WAAAY too often. I thought it's only localized in DC but no! When I traveled to New Vegas - boom! Doc patches me up and starts jerking off right there (aiming for my face I'd presume). And so it somehow works for Mojave too.
 Looking through scripts and or quests with FNVEdit didn't help me find a variable that I can perhaps turn off. Looking through GECK is hard since it just decided to take infinity to load...
 So my question is HOW do I STOP this madness? ?

Try typing into console:

set aaquest2.dadexperiment to 1

stopquest aaDLC03TaintedWaters

Not sure if these will work.