F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

4 hours ago, fred200 said:

Ag12 is off doing his RL thing.

Don't expect any updates until he gets back - and he has not said when that might be.

Thanks for the answer

There's something I'm trying to figure out here... I have a number of slaves and had laid out some furniture... a Cross from one of the accompanying mods, and the pillory under resources/misc. I was able to command them to sit on the furniture after telling them to "wait." but once I fast traveled, they came with me. I have thus set down slave sleeping bags and assigned each slave to one to keep them from traveling with me. now the problem is either getting them on the furniture, or KEEPING them on.

I don't know if I jumped the gun by using the console to make them commandable in workshop mode via the console, but I can go into workshop mode and "assign" them to a pillory or cross, but they immediately hop off. My other issue, is outside of workshop mode, when I select "select for assignment" while they are assigned to the sleeping bags, there's no indicator showing that I have command over them like with my companions, or when I originally assigned them to the sleeping bag or auction post. And when I click on either item, MY character ends up sitting on it instead. Any input would be great =^_^=

Any idea why I can't find auction post or slave sleeping bag in the workbench? Tried on a clean save with only the required mods enabled, but still doesn't work.

To clarify, it worked this summer, but when I started playing again a couple of days ago it just wasn't there.

9 minutes ago, Fеnrir said:

Any idea why I can't find auction post or slave sleeping bag in the workbench? Tried on a clean save with only the required mods enabled, but still doesn't work.

To clarify, it worked this summer, but when I started playing again a couple of days ago it just wasn't there.

You have to put down the slave safe, exit workshop mode, then go back into workshop mode and you'll magically find the items you need. in the menu you found the safe in. From experience, you have to put the sleeping bags fairly close to the safe.

19 hours ago, Crashmaster said:

There's something I'm trying to figure out here... I have a number of slaves and had laid out some furniture... a Cross from one of the accompanying mods, and the pillory under resources/misc. I was able to command them to sit on the furniture after telling them to "wait." but once I fast traveled, they came with me. I have thus set down slave sleeping bags and assigned each slave to one to keep them from traveling with me. now the problem is either getting them on the furniture, or KEEPING them on.

I don't know if I jumped the gun by using the console to make them commandable in workshop mode via the console, but I can go into workshop mode and "assign" them to a pillory or cross, but they immediately hop off. My other issue, is outside of workshop mode, when I select "select for assignment" while they are assigned to the sleeping bags, there's no indicator showing that I have command over them like with my companions, or when I originally assigned them to the sleeping bag or auction post. And when I click on either item, MY character ends up sitting on it instead. Any input would be great =^_^=

Aaaaanyone?

@Crashmaster - I'm gonna guess making them commandable with the console is conflicting with the  slavery scripts. I don't know, because I've never needed to try it. From my experience with this mod, it's pretty limited in scope. If your slave is 'assigned' to furniture, it will only remain there a while. If you sleep or leave the settlement, it appears they either follow you or escape. If you've dressed them in devious devices they will break them after a while as well. The only cure I found to keep them under control and to remain at the settlement I want, is to assign them to a sleeping bag and then assign them to the slavery post thing (sorry, I can't remember it's proper name - been a while).

Once they are set the task of scavaging that's about the end of your fun with them - unless you choose to take them back as a personal slave, give them a gun and take them walkies through the commonwealth.

I really hope ag12 finds some time soon to upload an update :smile:

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, Visdagon said:

Has anyone reported an issue of Slave Beds giving a settlement 999 food? If so is there a fix/workaround?

The slave beds have a small negative food production, since the mod that reads the values isn't set up to account for negative values when the food production drops below zero value it reports 999. You need to add some food production to your settlement and once it reaches a value above 0 then the data will show correctly.

9 hours ago, Luk164 said:

THX, kinda assumed it would be a syringer ammo XD

Update: For some reason I do not have the raider tab and I cant seem to find a way to fix this. Could mod author for example move the safe into special cathegory?

you need nuka world installed for the raider menu to show up. if you have it installed you likely have a corrupted build menu. to fix that you will need a mod like Settlement Menu Manager https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24204

12 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

you need nuka world installed for the raider menu to show up. if you have it installed you likely have a corrupted build menu. to fix that you will need a mod like Settlement Menu Manager https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24204

Did not help, I just got an extra tab for sim settlements. (thx though)

I am currently trying to change the mod itself to move the items into different cathegories.

So, has anyone managed to actually recover control of a slave that's resisting your commands?  I've tried the PAX syringe, which increases submission for 30 seconds, I've tried pain until they collapse, and still can't recover control.

Also, at one point a slave who was with me personally failed to quick-travel from Goodneighbor.  When I go back there, he's standing patiently.  I can command him, but he still won't travel with me from that zone.

Any tips would be appreciated.

B

On 1/21/2018 at 10:16 AM, bpmcgee said:

So, has anyone managed to actually recover control of a slave that's resisting your commands?  I've tried the PAX syringe, which increases submission for 30 seconds, I've tried pain until they collapse, and still can't recover control.

Also, at one point a slave who was with me personally failed to quick-travel from Goodneighbor.  When I go back there, he's standing patiently.  I can command him, but he still won't travel with me from that zone.

Any tips would be appreciated.

B

Okay, I've continued to play with this.  Here's what I've found so far:

There doesn't appear to be any way to recover from a slave resisting commands.  A couple of times I have seen a slave resist, and then change his mind without any action from me, but that's it.  Several times I've waited for those slaves to finally break free and no longer be slaves so that I can capture them again, but when I do that they seem bugged -- their experience never goes up and even if I get them up to 100 submission they almost immediately resist commands again.

As I said, I'd appreciate the input of anyone else who is also trying to figure this out.  Or ag12 providing answers, obviously :smile:

B