Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 6/25/2018 at 2:12 PM, fred200 said:

This is to confirm the 7.24 full install + MCM fix is now available on the download page. Perhaps, more relevant, it both downloads and installs clean.

Thanks Clifton!

With all the folks having problems, I thought I better verify my install.

With Vortex, the ESM, BSA, and both ESP files are installed in the correct place.

Meshes, Interface, Scripts, and Sound are in the correct place.

Farengar's Study is the only "extra" I use. It was in the correct place.

Other options are there if I want to unpack them.

FOMOD did not run; it was just a straight Vortex unpack.

Mod did not include a Data folder, and in fact Vortex screws up if it does. Can't speak to NMM.

I did not try the download using NMM.

5 hours ago, Beleg42 said:

Hi, have i seen it correct that installing this with the NMM does not work?

Could you give a short info how to install it?
(i tried NMM and then manually copying the .esp to where i think it belongs, but that doesn't work. (mod starts but none of it's function actually work)

thank you

the instructions are provided in the install file as said here:

On 6/26/2018 at 10:37 AM, SamBooka said:

yup paradise_halls.esm missing, thats when installing with NMM.

Edit: Just red your install instructions, extracted it mannually now its good.

3 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

Change core folders name to data. Then move what patches you need to that data folder. After that delete patch folders than rezip. 

Thank you! now it seems to work.

But i've a few questions left (i played this mod quite a while ago, but there seems to be a lot different now)

- how can i sell my slaves? when talking to the master in the camp i do net get a "sell dialog"

- is it meant that in the "to do" talk options with a slave there's no actual "to this, go there, etc" option?

- what do the DD paches? (i use DD mods so i propably shouuld install them, but what do they?)

- the "tdf-patch" is just some esp file that has to be put in the data folder right? for i do not get any talk option for that. (as far as i remember thats how it worked? i use the actual verison of that mod)

would be great if someone could hlp me with these.

thx

So after extensive testing, while you can max out almost all the slave stats to 100, it is currently impossible to max out anger training due to excessive diminishing returns on training the end result is the maximum level of training anger level of 99.999969, while i personally find it infuriating i cant max this out to 100 i can tell people the best way to achieve this is by using sex as punishment repeatedly rather than whipping, trust me it takes a rediculously long time, it caps out at 99.999964 with sex, then the last whipping gets you to the 69...im sure theres a developer joke somewhere in there.

On 6/25/2018 at 3:10 PM, Sladen2019 said:

Would it perhaps be best to simply not include the Slave Camps ? A long time ago they mightve been helpful, but these days we have HSH and Aygas and the ability to store slaves just about anywhere, including house mods. The slave camps are also abit confusing for new players as to which to pick and what to do with them. Just my friendly opinion. :)

fixed

On 6/25/2018 at 3:21 PM, physalis said:

Is the file pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full install--fixed mcm.7z supposed to include the paradise_halls.esm file?

ok, try it now

On 6/25/2018 at 9:17 PM, kadsend said:

Welp, I'll keep fiddling, but my knowledge on scripting is veeery limited ;-; Thanks for your time, at least now i know its not ZAZ or a SOS bug, so It would be easier to see where is it all going wrong :)

i know the animation was based on an older version of zaz, but don't know more about that. other users here have sos without problems

On 6/26/2018 at 3:55 AM, donttouchmethere said:

aaahhhhhh the fixed MCM ate the paradise_halls.esm ?

try it now

4 hours ago, deadmetal said:

So after extensive testing, while you can max out almost all the slave stats to 100, it is currently impossible to max out anger training due to excessive diminishing returns on training the end result is the maximum level of training anger level of 99.999969, while i personally find it infuriating i cant max this out to 100 i can tell people the best way to achieve this is by using sex as punishment repeatedly rather than whipping, trust me it takes a rediculously long time, it caps out at 99.999964 with sex, then the last whipping gets you to the 69...im sure theres a developer joke somewhere in there.

what would be the point to maxing Every stat....

50 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

what would be the point to maxing Every stat....

I'm a completionist, its more of an autistic demand, but in a more practical sense..

-Submission is obvious.

-Combat reduces chances of running away, may also increase damage but I'll have to check this one.

-Anger reduces the chance of the slave being angry and disobeying.

-Pose gives you more options in mods like home sweet home.

-Sex increases the chances of the sex options to be more consensual.

-Fear reduces chances of running away in combat, <- why the hell there's two things for this I have no idea.

Also makes the slave a fuckload more valuable, I tend to make one "super slave" then get them to train the rest of my slaves in home sweet home, serious profit

Hi, I'm using SE and when I run FNIS I get this:  Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

Is there an SE version of this file?  

Just wanted to let folks know.  I searched this forum/topic and didn't see any posts.  If I'm blind, please let me know and point my to them.

Thanks...

11 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Do the new DD patches now do anything that the earlier patches did not ?

the difference between them for now aside from compatibility with the newer dd versions is in the number of collar options available as well as some other restraints and fetish wear that were added in the newer versions, such as gas masks and shackles. a few other goodies i threw in there such as the extreme hobble skirts, but i can't think of them offhand

11 hours ago, fred200 said:

I check both the new downloads. They install fine - and the files are where they should be. Basic is the one for me. It does include the optional Farengar's Study.

excellent, good to hear ?

11 hours ago, deadmetal said:

I'm a completionist, its more of an autistic demand, but in a more practical sense..

-Submission is obvious.

-Combat reduces chances of running away, may also increase damage but I'll have to check this one.

-Fear reduces chances of running away in combat, <- why the hell there's two things for this I have no idea.

Also makes the slave a fuckload more valuable, I tend to make one "super slave" then get them to train the rest of my slaves in home sweet home, serious profit

combat doesn't effect their run away values, only their chance to fight in combat and the slaves are worth over 10k without maxing them....much more serious bugs to worry about than autistic demands for maxed stats

43 minutes ago, Zardoz said:

Hi, I'm using SE and when I run FNIS I get this:  Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

Is there an SE version of this file?  

Just wanted to let folks know.  I searched this forum/topic and didn't see any posts.  If I'm blind, please let me know and point my to them.

Thanks...

behavior files are updated thru the sse converter included when you buy sse, but there will be a public beta release of it soon

12 hours ago, deadmetal said:

-Submission is obvious.

I too find this...problematic. If the stat exists, I want to, and should reasonably be able to, max it out. Being unable to do so (not even via HSH--which can't even *see* the stat) is unimmersive AF, and materially detracts from the mod's roleplaying value.

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

combat doesn't effect their run away values, only their chance to fight in combat and the slaves are worth over 10k without maxing them....much more serious bugs to worry about than autistic demands for maxed stats

At which point did I demand for a fix?

I merely posted it there so people know what the current maximum level is so maybe they don't waste their time too much on it trying to hit 100

1 hour ago, The Evil Council said:

I too find this...problematic. If the stat exists, I want to, and should reasonably be able to, max it out. Being unable to do so (not even via HSH--which can't even *see* the stat) is unimmersive AF, and materially detracts from the mod's roleplaying value.

right now i have more pressing concerns like a start button that don't work if found unstarted or a continous restart bug if it can't complete the process or the bugged slider that had to be removed from the latest update. when those are done, i have some unfinished dialogs that need to be taken care of and if that's not enough the sse users are still waiting for the conversion to get posted. if we keep knitpicking at not being able to max a single stat, sse won't go out for years

13 minutes ago, deadmetal said:

At which point did I demand for a fix?

I merely posted it there so people know what the current maximum level is so maybe they don't waste their time too much on it trying to hit 100

about here:

14 hours ago, deadmetal said:

its more of an autistic demand

@CliftonDJ

I hope I'm not being a nuisance, but after you answered my last comment I started a whole new save just to test the mod, downloading only the essentials for you mod and SOS, Floppy SOS and the Leito addons and I can say completely sure that it's not my setup, The only mods that I leave my mod  organizer unmanning are vivid weathers and SnowFallWeathers... and obviously the ENB itself, I'm gonna annex my current load order anyways, also my modlist:

MODLIST:

+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+SOS_Leito_Schlongs_Addon v1.0.1
+SOS
+SnowFall Weathers 1.5-79335-1-5
+SkyUI
+PapyrusUtil v33
+pahe lives on
+HereticalSlaveTats
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FloppySOS
+Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [UNP]
+Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [UNP]
+FemFeet Redesigned
+DIMONIZED UNP female face
+DIMONIZED UNP Body
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix
*Unmanaged: Vivid Weathers

LOADORDER

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Vivid Weathers.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
SkyUI.esp
SnowFall Weathers.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FloppySOS.esp
XPMSE.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

PS: When reloading the save whit the bug, it loads without the underwear...

Screenshot Save 196 - aaa  Abandoned Prison  00.02.43.ess.jpg

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

right now i have more pressing concerns like a start button that don't work if found unstarted or a continous restart bug if it can't complete the process or the bugged slider that had to be removed from the latest update. when those are done, i have some unfinished dialogs that need to be taken care of and if that's not enough the sse users are still waiting for the conversion to get posted. if we keep knitpicking at not being able to max a single stat, sse won't go out for years

about here:

Those are serious, persistent issues; I'm certainly grateful that you're devoting your time and attention to them.

Many of us are here (not just on this forum, but at LL to begin with) because we're longtime PAH users from back in Lyam's day. We enjoy this mod, so much so, that contemplating a Skyrim playthrough without it becomes almost absurd. More than a few of us are completionists. That's certainly a big part of why I'm still here. So, having a feature (since Lyam's day) whose implementation is downright perverse (Anger training) is like having a multi-year itch that can never be scratched. Its irritating at best and, yes, infuriating at worst.

I'm not trying to pressure you into changing your priorities. I am grateful for all you've done and are continuing to do in supporting this mod. Do please understand though, that others' perspectives and priorities may differ from yours. Which is why we offer feedback.

1 hour ago, kadsend said:

@CliftonDJ

I hope I'm not being a nuisance, but after you answered my last comment I started a whole new save just to test the mod, downloading only the essentials for you mod and SOS, Floppy SOS and the Leito addons and I can say completely sure that it's not my setup, The only mods that I leave my mod  organizer unmanning are vivid weathers and SnowFallWeathers... and obviously the ENB itself, I'm gonna annex my current load order anyways, also my modlist:

MODLIST:

Reveal hidden contents

+SOS
+SkyUI
+PapyrusUtil v33
+pahe lives on
+HereticalSlaveTats
+HDT Physics Extensions
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FloppySOS
+FemFeet Redesigned
+DIMONIZED UNP Body

LOADORDER

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Vivid Weathers.esp
SkyUI.esp
SnowFall Weathers.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FloppySOS.esp
XPMSE.esp

is the leito addons new to sos, surely you couldn't be the first user here in 2 years to use sos

3 hours ago, kadsend said:

@CliftonDJ

MODLIST:

Reveal hidden contents

+SOS
+SkyUI
+PapyrusUtil v33
+pahe lives on
+HereticalSlaveTats
+HDT Physics Extensions
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FloppySOS
+FemFeet Redesigned
+DIMONIZED UNP Body

LOADORDER

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Vivid Weathers.esp
SkyUI.esp
SnowFall Weathers.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FloppySOS.esp
XPMSE.esp

The chair is missing the texture and the red thing is a missing nif. Where did you make thes screenshot?

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The chair is missing the texture and the red thing is a missing nif. Where did you make thes screenshot?

almost looks like the alternate start cell, but i don't recognize the white blob there or the statue to the left of it. there should be a table under that torch with that holder sitting on it and the statue we talk to should be to the right of our view. perhaps its the table we're seeing in red

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

is the leito addons new to sos, surely you couldn't be the first user here in 2 years to use sos

Ok, I tried every possible combination, without any addon on sos (except smurf average that comes whit SOS), reinstalling Skyrim, and finally reinstalling every mod I have, even changing to older versions of ZAP.

I can say by my research that or I am a damn twat on overlooking something and if that's the case I apologize, or there's something conflicting whit PAHE and SOS...My guess? Maybe there's something overriding slot 56 that SOS uses, or some string that is conflicting whit the mod. In my analysis, I've found that if you unrestrain the slave or reload the save, the underwear dissapears...and the shlong reappears, but that's all I've got so far. It seems that something In the PAHE animations is doing something.

I know you don't use SOS, but If you have some time, could you test it as well? Many thanks for your attention

24 minutes ago, kadsend said:

Ok, I tried every possible combination, without any addon on sos (except smurf average that comes whit SOS), reinstalling Skyrim, and finally reinstalling every mod I have, even changing to older versions of ZAP.

I can say by my research that or I am a damn twat on overlooking something and if that's the case I apologize, or there's something conflicting whit PAHE and SOS...My guess? Maybe there's something overriding slot 56 that SOS uses, or some string that is conflicting whit the mod. In my analysis, I've found that if you unrestrain the slave or reload the save, the underwear dissapears...and the shlong reappears, but that's all I've got so far. It seems that something In the PAHE animations is doing something.

I know you don't use SOS, but If you have some time, could you test it as well? Many thanks for your attention

thing is i'm using the same animations here that blablah put in, haven't touched the restraining animations since i started here. slot 56 is something i can check for but nothing in zaz 7 shows as overwriting that slot for the cuffs used in the restrain options. this sounds more like an underwear underneath option selected in a mod like sexlab. lets start by checking your sl settings for an underwear option then check for those missing textures pointed out in the posts directly above your response.

if that's alternate start cell, how did you lose those textures. according to the dl for it, you only need the dlc content. this might be an issue that goes deeper missing dlc content images, those are likely from hearth fires for the table and chair textures