Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

25 minutes ago, kadsend said:

Ok, I tried every possible combination, without any addon on sos (except smurf average that comes whit SOS), reinstalling Skyrim, and finally reinstalling every mod I have, even changing to older versions of ZAP.

I can say by my research that or I am a damn twat on overlooking something and if that's the case I apologize, or there's something conflicting whit PAHE and SOS...My guess? Maybe there's something overriding slot 56 that SOS uses, or some string that is conflicting whit the mod. In my analysis, I've found that if you unrestrain the slave or reload the save, the underwear dissapears...and the shlong reappears, but that's all I've got so far. It seems that something In the PAHE animations is doing something.

I know you don't use SOS, but If you have some time, could you test it as well? Many thanks for your attention

As far as I can tell from the screenshot, you are missing textures and Nifs for some of the furnitures. If you find out what causes this problem, you may also be able to solve the other problems you have. Make sure that you don't messed up LE and Special edition files. 

In Pahe there are no things that use the Slot 56 as far as I know. 

Spoiler
8 hours ago, The Evil Council said:

Those are serious, persistent issues; I'm certainly grateful that you're devoting your time and attention to them.

Many of us are here (not just on this forum, but at LL to begin with) because we're longtime PAH users from back in Lyam's day. We enjoy this mod, so much so, that contemplating a Skyrim playthrough without it becomes almost absurd. More than a few of us are completionists. That's certainly a big part of why I'm still here. So, having a feature (since Lyam's day) whose implementation is downright perverse (Anger training) is like having a multi-year itch that can never be scratched. Its irritating at best and, yes, infuriating at worst.

I'm not trying to pressure you into changing your priorities. I am grateful for all you've done and are continuing to do in supporting this mod. Do please understand though, that others' perspectives and priorities may differ from yours. Which is why we offer feedback.

While you're quite right, of course, not everyone in this thread has taken the time to look at this from the mod author's perspective. I think it might be appropriate here to interject the first two rules of this site, namely:

1. The biggest and most important thing of this community is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

2. Don't be a jerk. Seriously, does this really need to be said? 

Can you please clean up the mod page?

Less colored text (if everything is colored, nothing is)

Install instructions

Difference between download options

LESS download options

Maybe work on a FOMOD version for Mod Managers?

20 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

thing is i'm using the same animations here that blablah put in, haven't touched the restraining animations since i started here. slot 56 is something i can check for but nothing in zaz 7 shows as overwriting that slot for the cuffs used in the restrain options. this sounds more like an underwear underneath option selected in a mod like sexlab. lets start by checking your sl settings for an underwear option then check for those missing textures pointed out in the posts directly above your response.

if that's alternate start cell, how did you lose those textures. according to the dl for it, you only need the dlc content. this might be an issue that goes deeper missing dlc content images, those are likely from hearth fires for the table and chair textures

About the missing textures and models, I was absolutely sure what was making the textures and meshes missing (Static Meshes  and Skyrim 2K Editon)  and I knew that wasn't the problem, I'm gonna annex in this comment a papyrus log i created on me only restraining and unrestraining the slave, I hope this helps narrowing down the issue...

20 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As far as I can tell from the screenshot, you are missing textures and Nifs for some of the furnitures. If you find out what causes this problem, you may also be able to solve the other problems you have. Make sure that you don't messed up LE and Special edition files. 

In Pahe there are no things that use the Slot 56 as far as I know. 

Thanks for the feedback, but I already knew what was making the missing NIFs issue, In the next screenshots I'll make sure that I specify the issue instead of widening it visually. I'm totally sure that I didn't mixed up SE mods, but I'll check as further as I can. 

STUFF

Papyrus.0.log

MODLIST

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+HDT
+FNIS DATA2
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+ZazAnimationPackV7
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+SOS
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+UIExtensions
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+SnowFall Weathers 1.5-79335-1-5
+SkyUI
+Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
+RaceMenu
+pahe lives on
+JContainers
+Jaxonz Diagnostics
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+FNIS Creature Pack
+Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [UNP]
+Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [UNP]
+FemFeet Redesigned
+DIMONIZED UNP female face
+DIMONIZED UNP Body
+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix
*Unmanaged: Vivid Weathers

IMAGES

369960186_ScreenshotSave207-PrisonerxAbandonedPrison00_05_37_ess.jpg.346561423c8db747f38d09d0b4ab0408.jpg

LOADORDER

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
paradise_halls.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SnowFall Weathers.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
XPMSE.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
FNIS.esp
JaxonzDiagnostics.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

PS: Maybe it's a script hiccup, but I have no Idea how to solve that

It's been a couple years since I last used PAH.  I Love what you have done with it.  Please keep up the great work. 

Is there someplace that explains how to increase the individual stats of your slaves?  And the other mechanics?  I've figured out some, but not sure about others.  For instance, I've whipped slaves to 100 combat training but they rarely fight.  I whipped one, then said, don't let it happen again, and they fight every time, even at 70 combat training.  I'm guessing you show them some kindness and they kinda like you and perform better.

I'm not sure how to increase anger training.  And how do you increase respect if they address you properly all the time?  I've been trying to train trainers and a mistress, but respect is sitting at 67 on one and I cann't seem to raise it any higher. 

Thanks for this mod.  It's great fun.

On 6/29/2018 at 11:22 AM, ren54642 said:

I seem to have a problem with the new mcm where some of the boxes wont check like paralyze for example anyone else have this problem? 

• is the mod listed as started from the main screen
  • if not listed as started, what's the current status listed as
  • if it is listed as started, post your papyrus log
On 6/29/2018 at 1:47 PM, jmts16 said:

Can you please clean up the mod page?

Less colored text (if everything is colored, nothing is)

Install instructions

Difference between download options

LESS download options

Maybe work on a FOMOD version for Mod Managers?

....just got done ripping fomod out, search box at the top if you'd like to search this thread for fomod issues

install instructions our included in the files

On 6/29/2018 at 9:04 PM, kadsend said:

About the missing textures and models, I was absolutely sure what was making the textures and meshes missing (Static Meshes  and Skyrim 2K Editon)  and I knew that wasn't the problem, I'm gonna annex in this comment a papyrus log i created on me only restraining and unrestraining the slave, I hope this helps narrowing down the issue...

Thanks for the feedback, but I already knew what was making the missing NIFs issue, In the next screenshots I'll make sure that I specify the issue instead of widening it visually. I'm totally sure that I didn't mixed up SE mods, but I'll check as further as I can. 

STUFF

Hide contents

Papyrus.0.log

MODLIST

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+HDT
+FNIS DATA2
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+ZazAnimationPackV7
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+SOS
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+UIExtensions
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+SnowFall Weathers 1.5-79335-1-5
+SkyUI
+Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
+RaceMenu
+pahe lives on
+JContainers
+Jaxonz Diagnostics
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+FNIS Creature Pack
+Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [UNP]
+Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [UNP]
+FemFeet Redesigned
+DIMONIZED UNP female face
+DIMONIZED UNP Body
+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix
*Unmanaged: Vivid Weathers

IMAGES

369960186_ScreenshotSave207-PrisonerxAbandonedPrison00_05_37_ess.jpg.346561423c8db747f38d09d0b4ab0408.jpg

LOADORDER

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
paradise_halls.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SnowFall Weathers.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
XPMSE.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
FNIS.esp
JaxonzDiagnostics.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

PS: Maybe it's a script hiccup, but I have no Idea how to solve that

• you still haven't answered if you've checked sexlab settings for underwear
  • from my experience, i've noticed underwear in skyrim to come from the body type or from sexlab settings. the first thing you should do when you start setting up your mods around sex is to ensure you have a body type that allows naked people and that requires a mod for each gender, by default skyrim's people have underwear when you strip them if you do not find a naked body type for your people
  • failure to perform the above will result in underwear when they're stripped
  • find out if ts normal for sos to skip scale schlongbones
  • according to your log sos is skipping that above mentioned bone, but that could just mean you haven't resized it
  • the next bug is from zaz having an issue with the slave. maybe pahe performs the tieing animation and zaz takes over from there. i've had zaz errors like that, but they don't end up putting underwear on the slave as a result
  • try testing it on faendal as example or the bartender in riverwood to see if its a bug with all your men or if you have some random issues with some slaves as none objects. if say sos is trying to attach something to a slot, but can't identify the slave properly as an object in its scripts then it would skip that and leave you with a body mesh that you've chosen not to find naked bodies for and left yourself with underwear
On 6/29/2018 at 9:17 PM, cailic said:

It's been a couple years since I last used PAH.  I Love what you have done with it.  Please keep up the great work. 

Is there someplace that explains how to increase the individual stats of your slaves?  And the other mechanics?  I've figured out some, but not sure about others.  For instance, I've whipped slaves to 100 combat training but they rarely fight.  I whipped one, then said, don't let it happen again, and they fight every time, even at 70 combat training.  I'm guessing you show them some kindness and they kinda like you and perform better.

I'm not sure how to increase anger training.  And how do you increase respect if they address you properly all the time?  I've been trying to train trainers and a mistress, but respect is sitting at 67 on one and I cann't seem to raise it any higher. 

there's a folder called help files in the full install for most questions but if you've already reached 67 respect and they're being respectful, the mod wasn't designed to train respectful slaves to be respectful...its designed for training the disobedient.  it was mentioned  and that's something i can look into if/when the other bugs and dialogs get cleaned up

On 6/30/2018 at 3:17 AM, cailic said:

You might want to check the more skyrim stats (level/aggression/confidence) if the slave is behaving unexpectedly with high PAH stats since if you've enslaved say a bandit that almost immediately ran away in a fight its possible they have stats like...

Confidence

0: Cowardly. Always flees from battle.

1: Cautious. Attacks only lower level enemies

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Morality#Morality

(confidence is at the bottom)

which i think can overrule the PAH stuff, you can change on the console with modav and see if it helps

14 hours ago, ren54642 said:

you have some problems with mannequins flooding your log  preventing you from starting the mod thru conventional means, if you can fix that problem by disabling  a mod that alters them then you might be able to fix this. if not you'll need to re-install pahe:

On 5/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, CliftonJD said:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

13 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

You might want to check the more skyrim stats (level/aggression/confidence) if the slave is behaving unexpectedly with high PAH stats since if you've enslaved say a bandit that almost immediately ran away in a fight its possible they have stats like...

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Morality#Morality

(confidence is at the bottom)

which i think can overrule the PAH stuff, you can change on the console with modav and see if it helps

problem is you're both right, the fear does effect the slave's chance to run away in battle. i think it was after version 5, during beta testing for version 6 that blablah made the fear training. the first beta tests he had them as super cowards, only thing i couldn't tell you is how much their training effects it or how high their training needs to be for normal levels

Just writing in to say "Thank you, very, very much for all the time and effort you`re putting in to this mod. It`s GREATLY appreciated by me and many, many others, I`m sure." Keep up the good work...or not, if you need a break or something.

May your slaves be submissive, and their pussies wet.

14 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Just writing in to say "Thank you, very, very much for all the time and effort you`re putting in to this mod. It`s GREATLY appreciated by me and many, many others, I`m sure." Keep up the good work...or not, if you need a break or something.

May your slaves be submissive, and their pussies wet.

?

I_m not very correct here, but I have installed Skyim se and this mod is mentioned as comparable with se. But in my case, when I try to start Mod Organizer 2 the game don*t start. Only when I have involved paradies hall. Someone an idea?

Thanks

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

I_m not very correct here, but I have installed Skyim se and this mod is mentioned as comparable with se. But in my case, when I try to start Mod Organizer 2 the game don*t start. Only when I have involved paradies hall. Someone an idea?

Thanks

No this mod is not currently compatible with SE. On June 19 CliftonJD said that it would be available soon. ?

3 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

Thanks

paradise halls is included with the mod, but this mod isn't sse ready. perhaps you'd like to try the sse version here:

First time trying this mod with all the addons basically. There is a spell I had in my inventory that allowed me to place zaz items like pillory's etc how do you get slaves to move to specific ones?

On 7/4/2018 at 1:23 AM, Orlando53 said:

Thanks

paradise halls is included with the mod, but this mod isn't sse ready. perhaps you'd like to try the sse version here:

Hi Clifton, thanks a lot, its working fine, saw you have placed it in lovers lab too. 

20 hours ago, 19silver95 said:

I'm having the sort of the same problem with missing nifs, namely the collars and the whip, I've tried everything short of just a full game purge, any way to help with that?

collars and whip are included with the bsa, purging other files won't bring back missing files. you need to reinstall the files

20 hours ago, 19silver95 said:

I'm having the sort of the same problem with missing nifs, namely the collars and the whip, I've tried everything short of just a full game purge, any way to help with that?

My problem is the thong wearing cat when restraining :v (Male slaves appear with thongs when restraining them in idle animations instead of their usual...junk) The missing NIFs can almost every time be solved by just reinstalling the mod that has the issue. For more tidiness, I recommend Mod Organizer :)