Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

14 hours ago, kadsend said:

Is this mod working alright whit the newest ZAZ 8.0+? And is someone else having trouble when SoS male slaves pose or get restrained weird underwear cover their..."delicates"?

Im using ZAZ 8.0 and started FNIS thousands of times to fix it but whit no use at all...

It works with 8+, it seems like SOS, ZAZ and Pahe are overwriting their idles...

28 minutes ago, alphagodith said:

pfffffffft 'yes massa' levels XD thankyou for that. i do like a bit of respect, just not faked friendship. do what i say and don't be rude, but don't kiss my ass (unless i give you a direct order to do so) and yeah, i figured it wouldn't work, i was just tryin' it out of curiosity. ever had anything like what i described with the disappearing slaves happen in a clean save?

Sorry, no. Once all your slaves are from PAHE you won't have any problems with them disappearing (unless you get into other mods that cause problems). Speaking of mods, when you start a new game you might want to look into Home Sweet Home by Musje. When used in conjunction with ZAP (Zaz Animation Pack, currently version 8+) it allows you to designate a space as a personal "dungeon" and spawn furniture for "playing with your slaves." Additionally, you can use already trained slaves to train new slaves so that you don't have to spend so much time training that you have no time to go out and "collect" more. Finally, it also gives you more places to sell your slaves if you are interested in doing so. My experience with PAHE has been that the Fellglow Slaver Camp is its weakest point (most prone to glitches) so having an alternative for selling slaves is useful. Musje has two other mods that link to PAHE. They are And You Get a Slave (AYGAS) and Interactice BDSM (ITF). These are both fun but should be considered betas. Don't use them with any saves that you might want to keep. ?

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sorry, no. Once all your slaves are from PAHE you won't have any problems with them disappearing (unless you get into other mods that cause problems). Speaking of mods, when you start a new game you might want to look into Home Sweet Home by Musje. When used in conjunction with ZAP (Zaz Animation Pack, currently version 8+) it allows you to designate a space as a personal "dungeon" and spawn furniture for "playing with your slaves." Additionally, you can use already trained slaves to train new slaves so that you don't have to spend so much time training that you have no time to go out and "collect" more. Finally, it also gives you more places to sell your slaves if you are interested in doing so. My experience with PAHE has been that the Fellglow Slaver Camp is its weakest point (most prone to glitches) so having an alternative for selling slaves is useful. Musje has two other mods that link to PAHE. They are And You Get a Slave (AYGAS) and Interactice BDSM (ITF). These are both fun but should be considered betas. Don't use them with any saves that you might want to keep. ?

i was just looking at home sweet home, actually. i'd certainly like a place to store slaves, and a way to make use of the additional poses and animations since i don't care for the sex stuff. i hope i can find some i like, the few i've seen so far seemed a bit stiff and unrealistic. (starting a new game, all the prisoners in the intro looked like their arms had been popped out of their sockets, plus hands-behind-back is not an ideal pose for whipping)

27 minutes ago, alphagodith said:

i was just looking at home sweet home, actually. i'd certainly like a place to store slaves, and a way to make use of the additional poses and animations since i don't care for the sex stuff. i hope i can find some i like, the few i've seen so far seemed a bit stiff and unrealistic. (starting a new game, all the prisoners in the intro looked like their arms had been popped out of their sockets, plus hands-behind-back is not an ideal pose for whipping)

The addition of HSH will allow you more poses for your PAHE slaves as well (Musje introduced that 2-3 upgrades ago), In addition your PAHE slaves can be bound and beaten anywhere. There is a little finesse required moving your PAHE slaves into HSH and back. Nothing that you can't handle. Just be prepared that things don't always run smoothly (although they usually do and all problems can be solved when you know what to do). If you are starting a new game you should look at at the STEP approach (it's a wiki - Google it). It gives great tips for making your Skyrim game more stable. The most important part is downloading Crash Fixes from Nexus but at least looking through the entire thing is a good idea. If you get tempted to reload your HD patches from Steam - don't. (This may be a part of STEP too so I might be being redundant). Nexus has a mod called something like Optimizing Vanilla Textures. I think it looks better. I know it runs better. It also takes up less slots in your load order (since there is a finite number that you can actually load at a time this is a good thing). ?

26 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The addition of HSH will allow you more poses for your PAHE slaves as well (Musje introduced that 2-3 upgrades ago), In addition your PAHE slaves can be bound and beaten anywhere. There is a little finesse required moving your PAHE slaves into HSH and back. Nothing that you can't handle. Just be prepared that things don't always run smoothly (although they usually do and all problems can be solved when you know what to do). If you are starting a new game you should look at at the STEP approach (it's a wiki - Google it). It gives great tips for making your Skyrim game more stable. The most important part is downloading Crash Fixes from Nexus but at least looking through the entire thing is a good idea. If you get tempted to reload your HD patches from Steam - don't. (This may be a part of STEP too so I might be being redundant). Nexus has a mod called something like Optimizing Vanilla Textures. I think it looks better. I know it runs better. It also takes up less slots in your load order (since there is a finite number that you can actually load at a time this is a good thing). ?

hm. my attempt at HSH got me a CTD. i think i'll play it safe for now.

13 minutes ago, alphagodith said:

hm. my attempt at HSH got me a CTD. i think i'll play it safe for now.

At what point did you get a CTD. If it was loading it means that you failed to load one or more of the prerequisites of the mods that you loaded. LOOT should have caught that.

1 minute ago, kadsend said:

I see, there's a way to temporarily fix this issue? Maybe a patch from some of the sources..?

I hate to interrupt, especially Pfiffy, but someone pointed out to me a while back that once you load SOS you can turn off the esp. That will give you the necessary "skeleton" but will prevent some of the "conflicts" that SOS has (and add up a space in your load order). I've been doing that with none of the problems that you describe. You will lose your SOS MCM menu (so don't do this if that is important to you). Also, be careful of doing this mid game. Skyrim does not like its load order screwed with. ?

1 minute ago, xyzxyz said:

How do I get the slaves to be more friendly and repectfully to the player? And what is the anger and fear level of the slaves?

Engage in PAHE Consentual Sex. (OK Slave - I am going to fuck you). Goes up - slowly - with consensual sex. Or you can always cheat.

Check relationship in console: "GetRelationshipRank player". When it gets to +4, they love you - and their comments show it.

-4 gets you Hey skeever breath.

1 minute ago, xyzxyz said:

How do I get the slaves to be more friendly and repectfully to the player? And what is the anger and fear level of the slaves?

Friendly and respectful is accomplished by punishing slaves who are not friendly and respectful. So when a slave tells you something like "I hope the wilds take you one of these days," you reply "you need to be punished" and then punish her. Anger is similar to respect and needs to be handled in the same manner. Fear actually makes a real difference (if you take your slaves into combat anyway). Fear is best accomplished by punishing them for no particular reason. The higher that goes up the less likely they are to take a pass when combat comes around. If you don't take your slaves into combat it doesn't matter, just as respect and anger don't matter unless you want them to say respectful things. 

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

At what point did you get a CTD. If it was loading it means that you failed to load one or more of the prerequisites of the mods that you loaded. LOOT should have caught that.

starting up the game, it got to the menu for a second and then crashed. LOOT didn't mention any errors, and i did use it.

also, i just tested it with my new save and my slave counter went down again when moving from an interior to an exterior cell, and i checked and there was definitely at least one slave 'running' when i did that. i thought back in the old days if a slave 'got away' there was a quest or something so you could go find them again? like they had tracking/soul-binding collars or something?

12 minutes ago, alphagodith said:

starting up the game, it got to the menu for a second and then crashed. LOOT didn't mention any errors, and i did use it.

also, i just tested it with my new save and my slave counter went down again when moving from an interior to an exterior cell, and i checked and there was definitely at least one slave 'running' when i did that. i thought back in the old days if a slave 'got away' there was a quest or something so you could go find them again? like they had tracking/soul-binding collars or something?

I had forgotten that. No soul tracking collars. If you go to Farengar's study you will find some other interesting things beside the whip. First, these are some already made "leashing" collars, the materials to make more and finally a Spell Tome (leash to). If you place a leashing collar on a slave you can the cast the Leash To spell on a nearby spot and the slave won't be able to get away from there. You cast the spell on the same spot to release them.

However, I have found it simpler to lower the submission needed to keep them from running to the minimum (20) in the MCM menu. In my experience it takes beating them 3 (or rarely 4) times to get their submission above this level. Then they don't run away and no need for messy collars and spells. This also happens to be the level at which they will normally agree to fight for you (if that's what you want them for). So, a typical slaving encounter for me goes like this: a bandit approaches and threatens me. I tell her to fuck off and she attacks. I mark her (I make the "x" key my marker - this can be set in the MCM menu; x is conveniently near all the other frequently used keys on the keyboard and has no default that I am overwriting). After the first hit she enters bleedout. I wait for PAHE to rename her (autorename can also be set in the MCM; I have found that waiting for the new slave to have a new name is a good way to guarantee that I don't try to interact with her too soon-this can cause bugs). She submits and I tell her to follow me. I beat her (15-20 strokes, this usually means she will kneel 3 times). I travel down the road 10-15 feet and wait for her to catch up. I repeat the beating. I travel down the road 10-15 more feet. I repeat the beating. I travel 10-15 more feet and, when she catches up, I check her submission. As I say it is usually over 20 at this point and I don't have to worry about her running away. If not, then I simply keep repeating this every 10-15 feet until I get the desired result.

As far as CTDs are concerned with HSH. It requires ZAP (which can be found here on LL) and FuzRoDah (which can be found on Nexus). You will eventually want them both (even if you do not do HSH). ZAP is the resource most modders use for "furniture". It also contains a lot of bondage items (like cuffs) and animations. It's kind of fun just to look at the pictures on the homepage and through the thread. T.ara is quite the artist.

Fuzrodah will present you with text on your screen when the mod author hasn't the resources to get voice actors (and this is most mod authors). So, for instance if PAHE used this instead of using vanilla Skyrim voices, when the bandit gave up the words "I yield. I yield" would show up on your screen instead of hearing a voice. This gives mod authors the opportunity to give the NPCs significant lines of dialogue that just wouldn't happen otherwise. As I say, if you don't want it for HSH you will likely want it for some other mod in the future.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

I had forgotten that. No soul tracking collars. If you go to Farengar's study you will find some other interesting things beside the whip. First, these are some already made "leashing" collars, the materials to make more and finally a Spell Tome (leash to). If you place a leashing collar on a slave you can the cast the Leash To spell on a nearby spot and the slave won't be able to get away from there. You cast the spell on the same spot to release them.

However, I have found it simpler to lower the submission needed to keep them from running to the minimum (20) in the MCM menu. In my experience it takes beating them 3 (or rarely 4) times to get their submission above this level. Then they don't run away and no need for messy collars and spells. This also happens to be the level at which they will normally agree to fight for you (if that's what you want them for). So, a typical slaving encounter for me goes like this: a bandit approaches and threatens me. I tell her to fuck off and she attacks. I mark her (I make the "x" key my marker - this can be set in the MCM menu; x is conveniently near all the other frequently used keys on the keyboard and has no default that I am overwriting). After the first hit she enters bleedout. I wait for PAHE to rename her (autorename can also be set in the MCM; I have found that waiting for the new slave to have a new name is a good way to guarantee that I don't try to interact with her too soon-this can cause bugs). She submits and I tell her to follow me. I beat her (15-20 strokes, this usually means she will kneel 3 times). I travel down the road 10-15 feet and wait for her to catch up. I repeat the beating. I travel down the road 10-15 more feet. I repeat the beating. I travel 10-15 more feet and, when she catches up, I check her submission. As I say it is usually over 20 at this point and I don't have to worry about her running away. If not, then I simply keep repeating this every 10-15 feet until I get the desired result.

yeah i'm familiar with the leashing spell, it's basically the same as the restrain option tho, doesn't work if you want them to follow you around. i haven't had any of my slaves use the bleedout mechanic, or get new names. i was actually gonna ask if there was a rename option. the way i've been enslaving is to beat them half to death and then 'talk' to them, a little menu pops up and i choose 'enslave health'.

as for HSH, isn't zap required for plain ol' pahe as well anyway? i think i downloaded everything. also, know of any good non-functional shackle mods? i like the look of shackles on wrists but i don't want my boys bound when they're supposed to be actively serving me.

489e33baea.png

31 minutes ago, alphagodith said:

yeah i'm familiar with the leashing spell, it's basically the same as the restrain option tho, doesn't work if you want them to follow you around. i haven't had any of my slaves use the bleedout mechanic, or get new names. i was actually gonna ask if there was a rename option. the way i've been enslaving is to beat them half to death and then 'talk' to them, a little menu pops up and i choose 'enslave health'.

as for HSH, isn't zap required for plain ol' pahe as well anyway? i think i downloaded everything. also, know of any good non-functional shackle mods? i like the look of shackles on wrists but i don't want my boys bound when they're supposed to be actively serving me.

489e33baea.png

Now, I've never used SkyUI away (I know I told you about it but that was because I saw it recommended by someone I trust). Do you even have access to the MCM menu? As I mentioned, most of the methods I use in PAHE require the use of the MCM.

If you already have ZAP it has some excellent shackles in it. Use the console commands to add them to your inventory and then give them to your slaves. All of the ZAP items have the zbf prefix so console command

help zbf

should give you quite the listing. Be aware that 1) it will be a LONG list and 2) you may have to play around a bit since the naming is not always clear cut. There is no reason to add more mods (Less is more in modding). In addition, you can also get these through HSH if you choose to go that way (by the way, while ZAP7 is excellent there are more options in ZAP8+ and it is entirely backward compatible).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Now, I've never used SkyUI away (I know I told you about it but that was because I saw it recommended by someone I trust). Do you even have access to the MCM menu? As I mentioned, most of the methods I use in PAHE require the use of the MCM.

If you already have ZAP it has some excellent shackles in it. Use the console commands to add them to your inventory and then give them to your slaves. All of the ZAP items have the zbf prefix so console command

help zbf

should give you quite the listing. Be aware that 1) it will be a LONG list and 2) you may have to play around a bit since the naming is not always clear cut. There is no reason to add more mods (Less is more in modding). In addition, you can also get these through HSH if you choose to go that way (by the way, while ZAP7 is excellent there are more options in ZAP8+ and it is entirely backward compatible).

yeah mcm works just fine with it. the only annoyance is that warnings pop up saying ui isn't working properly when i go into my inventory. the shackles i made with zap force the slaves to put their hands behind their backs- i don't want a pose, i just want the shackles.

29 minutes ago, alphagodith said:

yeah mcm works just fine with it. the only annoyance is that warnings pop up saying ui isn't working properly when i go into my inventory. the shackles i made with zap force the slaves to put their hands behind their backs- i don't want a pose, i just want the shackles.

Keep trying different ones that may sound like shackles such as wristbinder. I can certainly give you the names of other mods but I fear it will simply add more complexity to your load order.

37 minutes ago, alphagodith said:

If the warning is annoying, go to SkyUI MCM advaced set up an disable the warning for inventory. Version checking sometimes is hell....

Does anyone know good ways to efficiently max out Anger, Fear, and Respect? Fear always moves agonizingly slow, and while Anger and Respect go up pretty quickly at first, after they hit around the 60 mark they seem to stop going up at all.

1 minute ago, Addasus said:

Does anyone know good ways to efficiently max out Anger, Fear, and Respect? Fear always moves agonizingly slow, and while Anger and Respect go up pretty quickly at first, after they hit around the 60 mark they seem to stop going up at all.

While many people on this thread have said that they've achieved better than that, I have not. I've been doing it for years and your experience is the same as mine. The relevant question is, "why do you care?" At those kind of levels the slave "works" just fine. Submission is the only trait that makes a difference in all slaves. Combat in combat slaves. Sex in those you keep around for that purpose. ?

2 hours ago, zaxsed55 said:

What about SSE? Does this mod work "as is"?

I've really gotten a lot of mileage ;) out of this mod...  Gracias!!!

No it does not work with SE as is. However if you contact Pfiffy (click on one of his posts above - on the avatar) he will probably be happy to tell you how it can be done. ?

On 6/13/2018 at 5:36 PM, Psalam said:

I hate to interrupt, especially Pfiffy, but someone pointed out to me a while back that once you load SOS you can turn off the esp. That will give you the necessary "skeleton" but will prevent some of the "conflicts" that SOS has (and add up a space in your load order). I've been doing that with none of the problems that you describe. You will lose your SOS MCM menu (so don't do this if that is important to you). Also, be careful of doing this mid game. Skyrim does not like its load order screwed with. ?

Welp, sorry for the late response but its no use... I dunno why but it seems when I turn off "schlongs of skyrim.esp" and try to restrain my slaves now their junk just dissapears, leaving a hole :P... Other interesting bug is that when I load other cell whit some of my slaves the restrained animations seems to end and they stay on their default pose, I need to reequip a DD to notice that the slave has equipped it before and the start to animate. This one is just a nuisance, the one that really bothers me is the random underwear one... I hope that there's any solution to that...

(I'm using the Leito and Floppy addons as well...)