SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

As I understand the animations, they are simply a series of coordinates for nodes that change over time. So, there is no way for the animations to be so dynamic that they adjust limb movement, etc. depending on character differences.

I'm not sure if a body physics / animation system of that level has ever been created for any game. There is rag-dolling and adjusting footing on uneven terrain, etc. But, each of those features requires baking in specific logic. Lining things up for sex motions would require very specific coding that is most likely beyond what modding is capable of in FO4.

But, who knows, I guess in theory someone could try to control all nodes individually via a dll plugin. But, it would be a huge project and not sure if it would perform well.

Not so much adjusting limb movement as adjusting body positions at startup.

Now adjusting during would be a huge step, and while it would be cool, controlling all that would be

a nightmare to setup/do I would think. (as in basically making a whole new game just for the sex action)

Take the female mesh, add new meshes for sex (all 3 orifices).

Add the male member mesh, for fancy have it also be movable at the base.

Just those two alone are a large job. Doing the meshes, bones, physics. They'd have to be designed to work with each other.

As in what does the female receptacle do when the male member approaches, intersects, continues onwards?

Nevermind the rest of the body right now, just that part alone is a lot of work.

The actual animations are icing on the cake (for various positions, facial expressions etc) and would also be bound

on what the physics of the parts are doing/capable of.

Performance is also a good question. How much processing would be needed to implement all of this?

Guaranteed F4SE would have to support some of this, and no clue if that's even doable.

(or SKSE64 for when ppl start asking for the sexmod for that, and you know they will)    :D

Probably going to have to wait for a brand new game to be able to get that kind of detail/realism.

(and for everyone to have comps that can handle it all)

But, we can dream.   :)

Dick clipping.

In skyrim (using it as an example here), dick clipping is a pretty common thing.  What I mean by that is if you make your schlong a certain size, it'll clip right thru the belly of the person your character is enjoying himself with.  There's gotta be a way to prevent this in Fallout 4 (hell, even in Skyrim SE).  Some way to prevent clipping and, instead, have the stomach of your lover bulge.

Now, I know that if you make a schlong... i dunno... 15 fucking feet long, there's gonna be some damn clipping.  I get that.  lol

But it seems to me that there should be some sorta way that I could have a schlong down to my knees or so (some nice big super mutant dick)... and have the lady's belly bulge instead of clip.

I'm not a programmer... so maybe not.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Would this be a hard thing to do?

Clipping and a bulge effect are two different things.

It sounds like your preference would be to address clipping by adding a bulge effect. As you point out, this has already been done in Skyrim (use search instead of reading every page of a thread :D ). The problem with that approach is that things don't always line up depending on bodies and animation chosen.

The bad news is that there may not be a practical way to consistently create that effect other than for specific body combinations and animations.

The good news is that clipping could be addressed and the quality of animations greatly improved if a way could be devised to animate the schlong along with the rest of the animation. It sounds like that may be possible. But, not sure how much traction it has among the people (advanced 3D animators more than programmers) who know how to set it up.

I think it would make a huge difference for schlongs to not be frozen at one angle during animations. So, I'm also hoping that gets sorted out before the "standard" set of animations gets created.

Theoretically, it would be nice if the cock shrunk somewhat on the "forward" motion, and inflated back to its original size on the "back" motion. However, for that to work you'd either need perfect timing to sync this shrinking/inflating with the animation (and do that for every single animation again!), or find some kind of "feedback" from the animation to tell the cock that it's in a certain part of the animation, allowing the cock to adjust itself for that.

Syncing would probably be way to labourous (since it has to be done for every single animation seperately), while I have my doubts that such a thing as "animation data feedback" is available within the Havok engine.

So, another solution needs to be thought up. It might, for example, also be possible to make the shlong both physical and flexible, and add some parts in the anatomy of the "receiving partner" that are physical as well, and somewhat "guide" the flexible snake into an angle where it stays hidden from view through collisions. Extremely complex to make, I figure, but I have a hunch it'd also be the most feasible solution. But, it would require custom bodies to work, for both sexes.

So what we need so far to make Fallout 4 a well-designed sexual perverted :D game:

-Sextec

-F4SE

-mod Organizer (or something like that, so people can easily install mods without messing with the files themselves--unless it already exists?)

-CK

Is there something missing? I think that if the above are made the rest will come naturally.

Also i think that what Fallout 4 modding community needs is time. Im pretty sure that the mods for Fallout 3 and NV didnt come overnight. Im sure that in two years from now (around 2019) we will have all of the above and a grand plethora of mods to play with.

Dick clipping.

In skyrim (using it as an example here), dick clipping is a pretty common thing.  What I mean by that is if you make your schlong a certain size, it'll clip right thru the belly of the person your character is enjoying himself with.  There's gotta be a way to prevent this in Fallout 4 (hell, even in Skyrim SE).  Some way to prevent clipping and, instead, have the stomach of your lover bulge.

Now, I know that if you make a schlong... i dunno... 15 fucking feet long, there's gonna be some damn clipping.  I get that.  lol

But it seems to me that there should be some sorta way that I could have a schlong down to my knees or so (some nice big super mutant dick)... and have the lady's belly bulge instead of clip.

I'm not a programmer... so maybe not.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Would this be a hard thing to do?

Clipping and a bulge effect are two different things.

It sounds like your preference would be to address clipping by adding a bulge effect. As you point out, this has already been done in Skyrim (use search instead of reading every page of a thread :D ). The problem with that approach is that things don't always line up depending on bodies and animation chosen.

The bad news is that there may not be a practical way to consistently create that effect other than for specific body combinations and animations.

The good news is that clipping could be addressed and the quality of animations greatly improved if a way could be devised to animate the schlong along with the rest of the animation. It sounds like that may be possible. But, not sure how much traction it has among the people (advanced 3D animators more than programmers) who know how to set it up.

I think it would make a huge difference for schlongs to not be frozen at one angle during animations. So, I'm also hoping that gets sorted out before the "standard" set of animations gets created.

Theoretically, it would be nice if the cock shrunk somewhat on the "forward" motion, and inflated back to its original size on the "back" motion. However, for that to work you'd either need perfect timing to sync this shrinking/inflating with the animation (and do that for every single animation again!), or find some kind of "feedback" from the animation to tell the cock that it's in a certain part of the animation, allowing the cock to adjust itself for that.

Syncing would probably be way to labourous (since it has to be done for every single animation seperately), while I have my doubts that such a thing as "animation data feedback" is available within the Havok engine.

So, another solution needs to be thought up. It might, for example, also be possible to make the shlong both physical and flexible, and add some parts in the anatomy of the "receiving partner" that are physical as well, and somewhat "guide" the flexible snake into an angle where it stays hidden from view through collisions. Extremely complex to make, I figure, but I have a hunch it'd also be the most feasible solution. But, it would require custom bodies to work, for both sexes.

Could collison handle that?  Point A at the tip (to open the whatever), mesh goes in until Point A hits the stop part,  point B at the base keeps going thus collapsing the mesh until it hits its stop point on the body.  (so 2 stop points required)

Of course, if it were imitating real life, when the tip hits the stop point, the animation stops and starts reversing.

That's not part of standard animations that's for sure. 

So what we need so far to make Fallout 4 a well-designed sexual perverted :D game:

-Sextec

-F4SE

-mod Organizer (or something like that, so people can easily install mods without messing with the files themselves--unless it already exists?)

-CK

Is there something missing? I think that if the above are made the rest will come naturally.

Also i think that what Fallout 4 modding community needs is time. Im pretty sure that the mods for Fallout 3 and NV didnt come overnight. Im sure that in two years from now (around 2019) we will have all of the above and a grand plethora of mods to play with.

NMM for Fallout is available as is the CK.  Waiting mostly now on F4SE after which Sextec can proceed.

Not so much adjusting limb movement as adjusting body positions at startup.

There are some calculations that can be done at startup to auto-position to a degree. But, many of the bodies are so different from each other that there just wont be a non-clipping position.

But, we can dream.    :)

Or watch Westworld. Pretty much about the ultimate adult Bethesda game. :D

If there was a solution where the schlong can be animated, the animator could rotate, shrink or whatever they prefer along with the rest of the motion. I think that this is the best way since they are already creating all kinds of other movements.

Trying to rely on physics engines to handle it could be a cool feat in itself. But, imo, is overly complicated.

Animating the schlong is definitely possible. SOS already handles state changes with animations. It's just that the process for creating those mini-animations doesn't seem to be well understood by many people. I could understand the code and skeleton aspects of it. But, generating the animation files is out of my knowledge bubble.

I'm just coming up with ways it might be done, but have no clue if it's actually possible with the game and tools available.

(as in how I would design things to work)

Actually, the movable schlong, if you redid the skeleton and bones and added bones to the schlong, that would give some

mobility.  The GPU can certainly handle the calcs now.  FO4/Skyrim etc, are barely taxing a 1080.  (default textures never get

past 30% vram usage, and gpu utilization hasn't cracked 40% yet on any beth game)

Just do the havok tools allow this? no idea.

Oh and for the anims (again, no idea if can be done), but rather than pushing things in, how about pulling via the member instead?

Pull the schlong in, body follows, bending as req (and I know that can be done with meshes/skeletons)

If someone was willing to pay someone actual money I'd bet my ass that they'd have finished this within less than a year.  

The people working on it are probably putting maybe 1 hour a week into it.  Not saying they aren't trying, but they definitely aren't being paid for it.

I wouldn't mind donating some money for the cause though, and I bet i'm not the only one, I've been looking forward to this for months~

ok........ its been over a month now im pretty sure these guys have no idea what they are doing....? um if you dont know how to mod dont pretend like you do and start a thread. delete this tgread delete your account delete your life for getting everybodys hopes up

If someone was willing to pay someone actual money I'd bet my ass that they'd have finished this within less than a year.

The people working on it are probably putting maybe 1 hour a week into it. Not saying they aren't trying, but they definitely aren't being paid for it.

I wouldn't mind donating some money for the cause though, and I bet i'm not the only one, I've been looking forward to this for months~

this is mostly likely a fake thread so you wont be sending money to real modders lol

The people working on it are probably putting maybe 1 hour a week into it. Not saying they aren't trying, but they definitely aren't being paid for it.

this is mostly likely a fake thread so you wont be sending money to real modders lol

about clipping dicks... I'd be happy enough to just have a working sex mod for fallout 4, those additional feats can come after, if ever.

I only hope it comes sooner than we are expecting, so there's still people playing fallout 4 yet

My wishes is that Sextec comes as simple as possible, so it can come sooner, and modders can start making animations. Complexity can be added overtime.

We must face the fact that fallout is not as popular as skyrim (not nearly) and may become obsolete soon. Skyrim still popular because of mods, mods are the fuel that keep a game running popular. A sex mod can boost the hype back to fallout, making modders flock to it, increasing the mods, increase the players, it's like a reaction chain... we just need a working sex mod.

Straight from the horses' mouth, as it were......

behippo16 minutes ago

We've decided to give SKSE64 priority due to the much larger SKSE user base. I'm not happy that papyrus script support has been this delayed for F4SE, but real life intervened and now that SkyrimSE is here it gets priority due to the much larger user base (both in terms of SKSE downloads and in terms of SKSE-dependent mods). I will turn my attention back to F4SE after I get SKSE64 into beta. Much of what I uncover in the port will be useful for getting functions up and running in F4SE. It is possible that another member of the team will get around to some early papyrus extensions for F4SE in the meantime. If there is functionality that is particularly helpful to have earlier rather than later, let us know. We'll see if we can prioritize that functionality when we return to focus on F4SE.

Ok, so the next logical question is this:

WHEN is SE coming out of Beta??

:(

How about make part of the schlong invisible? When it passes a certain length inside. But that would require it to be sectioned off in parts.

I don't believe there is a mechanism in animations or HDT to control visibility within constraints. This would have to be done with code which is probably possible. But, more complicated than simply having base animation files that allow publishing a custom schlong animation along with the custom sex animation and then running both at once from Papyrus.

I'm just coming up with ways it might be done, but have no clue if it's actually possible with the game and tools available.

(as in how I would design things to work)

Actually, the movable schlong, if you redid the skeleton and bones and added bones to the schlong, that would give some

mobility.  The GPU can certainly handle the calcs now.  FO4/Skyrim etc, are barely taxing a 1080.  (default textures never get

past 30% vram usage, and gpu utilization hasn't cracked 40% yet on any beth game)

Just do the havok tools allow this? no idea.

Oh and for the anims (again, no idea if can be done), but rather than pushing things in, how about pulling via the member instead?

Pull the schlong in, body follows, bending as req (and I know that can be done with meshes/skeletons)

The schlong in SOS already has it's own skeleton and movable bones. You can control it via running the animations the author included with it or by using some extended code commands for changing nodes.

The missing part is a process for animators to make new schlong animations to apply to the schlong skeleton.

The node functions could theoretically also be used. But, trying to animate via formulas in code would be cumbersome. It probably isn't something that most animators would/could deal with. Also, running those node functions too frequently, at least for me, caused some wild bugs (nodes jumping around randomly, facial expressions breaking on the character, etc.)

The people working on it are probably putting maybe 1 hour a week into it.  Not saying they aren't trying, but they definitely aren't being paid for it.

I think that the SKSE team would have started collecting money a long time ago if there wasn't an issue. I suspect that if they did that, Bethesda would step in and try to stop the project altogether.

ok........ its been over a month now im pretty sure these guys have no idea what they are doing....? um if you dont know how to mod dont pretend like you do and start a thread. delete this tgread delete your account delete your life for getting everybodys hopes up

What do you think should have been done in a month and why?

about clipping dicks... I'd be happy enough to just have a working sex mod for fallout 4, those additional feats can come after, if ever.

I only hope it comes sooner than we are expecting, so there's still people playing fallout 4 yet

My wishes is that Sextec comes as simple as possible, so it can come sooner, and modders can start making animations. Complexity can be added overtime.

We must face the fact that fallout is not as popular as skyrim (not nearly) and may become obsolete soon. Skyrim still popular because of mods, mods are the fuel that keep a game running popular. A sex mod can boost the hype back to fallout, making modders flock to it, increasing the mods, increase the players, it's like a reaction chain... we just need a working sex mod.

Just my opinion, but I think it will be fine. Sims 4 seemed dead until the sex mod came out for it. Now there is a lot more activity. I think the same will probably happen for FO4. Once a few key mods are in place, others will be more motivated to play it again and add other mods.

Look at the older Fallout games. There are still mods coming out for those.

For fixing clipping dicks, I'm sure that sex mods will move forward without waiting for that kind of fix. But, I do think it would be good to address that sooner than later. That way the initial wave of animations can use it.

The words "clipping" and "dicks" should not be used in the same sentence.. they bring back bad repressed childhood memories, lol.

lol

Straight from the horses' mouth, as it were......

behippo16 minutes ago

We've decided to give SKSE64 priority due to the much larger SKSE user base. I'm not happy that papyrus script support has been this delayed for F4SE, but real life intervened and now that SkyrimSE is here it gets priority due to the much larger user base (both in terms of SKSE downloads and in terms of SKSE-dependent mods). I will turn my attention back to F4SE after I get SKSE64 into beta. Much of what I uncover in the port will be useful for getting functions up and running in F4SE. It is possible that another member of the team will get around to some early papyrus extensions for F4SE in the meantime. If there is functionality that is particularly helpful to have earlier rather than later, let us know. We'll see if we can prioritize that functionality when we return to focus on F4SE.

Ok, so the next logical question is this:

WHEN is SE coming out of Beta??

:(

He wrote that he will look at F4SE when SKSE64 goes IN to beta. They wrote that was expected in March or possibly earlier.

I guess with the major hatred of FO4 and the joke of popularity FO has in general not to expect anything if even an Animated Prostitution at this rate. Heck still waiting to see if anyone will make a BBB or something with natural bouncing for booty/breasts. Though it being in the same engine as Skyrim I'd hope for HDT to make its way but I do not see anything of the sort anywhere. With them focusing on SKSE for Skyrim SE hope is bleak right................

Only thing I can not understand is why concentrate on SKSE64 when Skyrim already has skse. SkyrimSE is overhyped and brings not much to the table, sure grabbed a few things from Fallout 4, 64Bit support but we already have Skyrim and shitloads of mods and a good stable, reliable skse.

Fallout 4 Should really be next in line as not had a decent Fallout game since NewVegas,

Skyrim SE should be in my eyes left till last as we have Skyrim already and for a few extra textures and god rays not really much to blow ya wod over.

Fallout 4 needs the attention.

Only thing I can not understand is why concentrate on SKSE64 when Skyrim already has skse. SkyrimSE is overhyped and brings not much to the table, sure grabbed a few things from Fallout 4, 64Bit support but we already have Skyrim and shitloads of mods and a good stable, reliable skse.

Fallout 4 Should really be next in line as not had a decent Fallout game since NewVegas,

Skyrim SE should be in my eyes left till last as we have Skyrim already and for a few extra textures and god rays not really much to blow ya wod over.

This brings the thing I said about a year ago here, that FO4 is not that much liked even by moders, many prefer to still mod Skyrim (old or new) and even New Vegas..

But hope dies last right?  :dodgy:

Also, the answer to the question "Why this/that modder isn't doing <thing>" is always "because they're doing what THEY want". I'm pretty sure, although the SE team is much more interested in actually breaking the game than playing it, they themselves chose to prioritize SKSE64 because they prefer S:SE (for a variety of reasons, e.g. because there's probably 1000+ mods waiting to be ported over). At this point, there's literally nothing you can/should do to make them change their mind.

If tomorrow BeHippo said "Yeah we're dropping F4SE because we don't like Fallout 4" then you take it and accept it. That'd be a totally valid answer for me and I believe it should be for everybody. You don't pay them money to work on it, they don't accept money to work on it and hiring them to work on it is probably well above anybody's means (given the XP they have they probably make a lot of money with their real jobs, plus stability and all). The least people could do is to not be entitled pricks and let them chose to do stuff they want, at the pace they want, without feeling pressured to do so.

Now, it's not like the whole F4SE deal is bound to three guys working on it maybe after march with a dev time of maybe a year. You can yourself, with some motivation and a lot of work, help them by making a F4SE plugin to mess with the Papyrus VM. You have the entirety of the F4SE code to work with, the SKSE code for reference, a sample plugin project fairly easy to set up (only took ~1/2h to make it work) and a lot of free tools to analyze the game with - just DL the zip files from their website and get to work. Then, if you finished it before March, they just have to take your code and put it into F4SE. I'm sure they'd do it gladly. I'm also pretty sure that's what CPU is trying to do (among other things).

tl;dr : If you think it's going too slow, do it yourself.

Im following this thread for months now, but havent been very active in the comments ( mostly due to my complete lack of knowledge about mod creation), but as I'm aware Skyrim SPecial Edition is somewhat similar to Fallout 4, isnt it ?

Anyway I've seen this mod:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?

Which is basically rewritten Animated Prostitution mod from the ground up. Would this not help the modders here to progress further? Maybe getting in touch with the mod author as well?

Sorry if this is a spam, comments, just though I will add my 2 cents.

This brings the thing I said about a year ago here, that FO4 is not that much liked even by moders, many prefer to still mod Skyrim (old or new) and even New Vegas..

But hope dies last right?  :dodgy:

pretty much. F4 modding scene has been rather dull, i saw more spark in community during the launch of the game and for a short period after when GECK was released but currently it looks way too dull. you might argue its coz of the lack of F4SE but i think its more than that maybe modders aren't interested in modding it. we have hardly seen any breathtaking achievements in F4 modding no good overhauls etc etc. and game is already done with regards to DLC's.

Archived