SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

I have been reading -so- much about SE. I seriously don't think I'll ever understand why people will find any interest or hype, or even focus their attention towards SE when the game's been already out and extensively played, modded, patched in every way possible, since 2011. People already know what to expect and find on Skyrim, for 5 years. It is expected from console players, who mostly could only play the vanilla game, but when it comes to pc... 

FO4 on the other hand offers such an unique and different concept... It has -so- much potential, in every way... I got it expecting the same extensive array of mods, specially kinky ones, or at least somewhat close, to Skyrim, but ended up having to resort to NV so to find it. It's such a pity...

SE is just the same thing everyone knows, with more color saturation and..? I don't get why everyone only wants to think and ask for conversions from Skyrim to SE, or even -how- redundant so much hype for SKSE64 sounds. The only reason I can consider for that is the income of a new playerbase that never played Skyrim before and is starting it all fresh with SE. That and some people's preference on working @ something existing, with a 'new' face, rather than going for something new. Sci-fi goes well when taking some breaks from too much medieval fantasy.

A pity, imho, FO4 is really great.  :( ''

I only started playing and modding Skyrim around.. 3y after release? Maybe I'll do the same with FO4. 

With them focusing on SKSE for Skyrim SE hope is bleak right................

They wrote that they would work on F4SE after March. So, hope is not bleak. We just need patience.

Only thing I can not understand is why concentrate on SKSE64 when Skyrim already has skse. SkyrimSE is overhyped and brings not much to the table, sure grabbed a few things from Fallout 4, 64Bit support but we already have Skyrim and shitloads of mods and a good stable, reliable skse.

Fallout 4 Should really be next in line as not had a decent Fallout game since NewVegas,

Skyrim SE should be in my eyes left till last as we have Skyrim already and for a few extra textures and god rays not really much to blow ya wod over.

Fallout 4 needs the attention.

Have you tried SE?

Im following this thread for months now, but havent been very active in the comments ( mostly due to my complete lack of knowledge about mod creation), but as I'm aware Skyrim SPecial Edition is somewhat similar to Fallout 4, isnt it ?

Anyway I've seen this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?

Which is basically rewritten Animated Prostitution mod from the ground up. Would this not help the modders here to progress further? Maybe getting in touch with the mod author as well?

Sorry if this is a spam, comments, just though I will add my 2 cents.

Fair question. But, the answer is no. By now, potential FO4 modders already know that animation is possible in FO4 and where the resources are. The problem is that some pretty key functions needed to make a widely usable adult mod require F4SE.

A rudimentary adult mod is already possible now. But, most modders prefer to dig into a project more seriously when they know that they won't have to stop half way through due to some known obstacle.

I talking only for me but Skyrim special edition is a joke!

Why? I'm liking it. It runs so much better with mods that I find myself enjoying the actual game a lot more compared to the constant tinkering I had to do with old skyrim.

I have been reading -so- much about SE. I seriously don't think I'll ever understand why people will find any interest or hype, or even focus their attention towards SE when the game's been already out and extensively played, modded, patched in every way possible, since 2011. People already know what to expect and find on Skyrim, for 5 years. It is expected from console players, who mostly could only play the vanilla game, but when it comes to pc... 

FO4 on the other hand offers such an unique and different concept... It has -so- much potential, in every way... I got it expecting the same extensive array of mods, specially kinky ones, or at least somewhat close, to Skyrim, but ended up having to resort to NV so to find it. It's such a pity...

I'm really liking SE. I spend less time messing with the mods and more time actually enjoying them in game. There's content that was made for oldrim that I never got around to really using just because I spent half my gaming time turning mods off and on and restarting.

Agreed that FO4 offers great potential. The workshop system could allows all kinds of mods that werent possible/easy in Skyrim.

Give it some time. I think FO4 will pick up later this year. In the meantime, try SE!

Hi, I have never really reacted to any post on here as I keep to myself most the time, I am not asking a question or demanding results but simply put Praising you're hard work and efforts with the current projects, I can understand it takes time just like game design to make mods.

I still believe we will get FO4 Sextec some time in the future, as I think its just as great that the team is working on Skyrim Special Edition, I wait eagerly exited to download the devs mods when they come out and no doubt you will not fail to succeeded.

Hope everyone is doing alright and hope y'all had a great new year (I'm 5 days late sorry)

One thing to consider when thinking about the future of the FO4 modding is that everything around this game is very toxic - the players community, the mod scene, everything. I have followed closely the subreddits and the forums (Nexus, LL, beth.net) for the past year and the amount of wild and wildcard hate, trolling, shitposting, drama, insults is unparalleled. More than an year after the game is released it is still not possible to have normal and factual discussion about it. As a result I expect there will be less published mods and lots of mods that will disappear after short time. Even when people tinker with the game and create mods for themselves and friends, the psychological price of putting those mods online will be too high for many of them. 

The toxisity and the low replay value of FO4 will also lead to less people actually tinkering. And there is the question about other games. MEA is coming in less than 3 months, it will be on a new engine. I have no idea how moddable it will be, but if it is that would make the FO4 modding even less attractive.

Only thing I can not understand is why concentrate on SKSE64 when Skyrim already has skse. SkyrimSE is overhyped and brings not much to the table, sure grabbed a few things from Fallout 4, 64Bit support but we already have Skyrim and shitloads of mods and a good stable, reliable skse.

Fallout 4 Should really be next in line as not had a decent Fallout game since NewVegas,

Skyrim SE should be in my eyes left till last as we have Skyrim already and for a few extra textures and god rays not really much to blow ya wod over.

Have you tried SE?

Yes I have, I am punching in nearly 10,000 hours into a modded Skyrim and tbh with mods and enb's it puts Skyrim SE in the dark. Only thing good about Skyrim SE is its 64bit and nothing more. Fallout 4 has the volumetric lighting, god rays 64bit, so al in all its just a cash grab from console players.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970640741

One thing to consider when thinking about the future of the FO4 modding is that everything around this game is very toxic - the players community, the mod scene, everything. I have followed closely the subreddits and the forums (Nexus, LL, beth.net) for the past year and the amount of wild and wildcard hate, trolling, shitposting, drama, insults is unparalleled. More than an year after the game is released it is still not possible to have normal and factual discussion about it. As a result I expect there will be less published mods and lots of mods that will disappear after short time. Even when people tinker with the game and create mods for themselves and friends, the psychological price of putting those mods online will be too high for many of them. 

The toxisity and the low replay value of FO4 will also lead to less people actually tinkering. And there is the question about other games. MEA is coming in less than 3 months, it will be on a new engine. I have no idea how moddable it will be, but if it is that would make the FO4 modding even less attractive.

MEA is Frostbite 3, right? Last I heard, Frostbite's not as mod-friendly as even Fallout 4's version of the Creation Engine. And about modder's and player's interest in Fallout 4, maybe the hype will reignite, 

with it's fire burning bright, when Beth implement's VR, unless they fuck up really bad.

No, I don't agree with any of that, I think the biggest problem is we don't have a fully functional F4SE and there is no Sextec yet. People expect so much of Fallout 4 coming from there heavily modded Skyrim that I think there is a lot of unfair comparisons going on. Fallout 4 much like the new Skyrim is not going to be as easily modded, it will take longer and that is all!

With them focusing on SKSE for Skyrim SE hope is bleak right................

They Behippo wrote that they would work on F4SE after March.when skse64 is in beta which Behippo (who has given us almost all of the news we have from the SKSE team), wrote would be in March or earlier.

Have you tried SE?

Yes I have, I am punching in nearly 10,000 hours into a modded Skyrim and tbh with mods and enb's it puts Skyrim SE in the dark. Only thing good about Skyrim SE is its 64bit and nothing more. Fallout 4 has the volumetric lighting, god rays 64bit, so al in all its just a cash grab from console players.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970640741

You're comparing modded Skyrim to un-modded SE. It is the modding experience and capability of SE that sets it apart from oldrim. It's not even close.

Of course, Fallout 4 has better potential with newer tech under the hood. I'm looking forward to it also. But, I don't see that as a reason to not enjoy the improvements of SE.

One thing to consider when thinking about the future of the FO4 modding is that everything around this game is very toxic - the players community, the mod scene, everything. I have followed closely the subreddits and the forums (Nexus, LL, beth.net) for the past year and the amount of wild and wildcard hate, trolling, shitposting, drama, insults is unparalleled. 

Gaming is always going to include a lot of immaturity when literally immature people make up at least half of the market.

That said, I don't see how the community around FO4 has been any better or worse than for Skyrim or any other game. Are there any FO4 modders that aren't also Skyrim modders?

Hmm... I am thinking that most of the supposed FO4 hate is coming from people's own echo chambers. It's generally well regarded by most people, however, the common arguments I always hear about it seem to be the same ones parroted over and over, and those usually lack a substance as to why it is bad, just that "It is bad... Mkay? My friends say so"

Seriously, the adult modding potential for FO4 is insane, especially throwing in the building options. New Vegas is awesome, but buggy as hell. I don't play it anymore because on three rigs now I have an odd crash that causes my entire system to freeze up and require a reset button push. That being said... the story mods for new Vegas were absolutely awesome. So much better than those in Skyrim, even though Skyrim's overall experience is better.

If we can combine the two... like I suspect we can with FO4, then we have something that will be magnificent and well worth the wait.

Hmm... I am thinking that most of the supposed FO4 hate is coming from people's own echo chambers. It's generally well regarded by most people, however, the common arguments I always hear about it seem to be the same ones parroted over and over, and those usually lack a substance as to why it is bad, just that "It is bad... Mkay? My friends say so"

Seriously, the adult modding potential for FO4 is insane, especially throwing in the building options. New Vegas is awesome, but buggy as hell. I don't play it anymore because on three rigs now I have an odd crash that causes my entire system to freeze up and require a reset button push. That being said... the story mods for new Vegas were absolutely awesome. So much better than those in Skyrim, even though Skyrim's overall experience is better.

If we can combine the two... like I suspect we can with FO4, then we have something that will be magnificent and well worth the wait.

This is also what I think. FO4 is an amazing world and just like Skyrim Unbound found a way to cancel the main quest, some will find a way to use the world. I LOVE Skyrim but the Commonwealth is an even more perfect world for a Defeat type and a  good slavery system mods.

Two changes I hope happen over Skyrim though. One is a way to break peoples will to make them a slave, something along the lines of slave training in Sex Slaves except more visual and some people are stronger willed. (could assign a settler to the slave maker job)  Two are the motivations for creature sex...giant mosquitoes wouldnt want to bang some chick cause shes hot, if they deposit eggs then the female is there for food for the larva. When they hatch they would feed like a tape worm does a person and eventually when the host is good and weak the larva turned mosquito emerges to drink its first drink of blood...or lay eggs. Sick yes, but realistic motivations...this is my second wish for FO4 hard lovin.

here are some quotes from behippo of the script extender team with links to the original posts in the spoilers - these posts fill in some details of what the team is up against and why they are working on SKSE64 first and also why F4SE does not already have papyrus support out.

But there isn't any official papyrus support in F4SE at the moment, which is likely what is being requested. We'll have papyrus support enabled in F4SE soon, but it will most likely be after SKSE64 gets into beta in March. Unless one of the other team members gets around to it before then.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5206865-wipz-skyrim-script-extender-skse64/page-4&do=findComment&comment=46155050

There are a couple things going on here.

First, and most prominent, is the move to 64-bit and the updated engine. Offsets are completely different. Class sizes have changed dramatically. Addresses are no longer fixed but can be relocated. These makes some things harder, and is one reason why F4SE doesn't have official papyrus extension support yet.

From another standpoint this really isn't any harder than previous extenders. It is the same work. However for all of the previous games there was no expectation of a full set of features being released. We brought over individual functions and we found them and released piece meal. This was not a big deal as no one had been able to use the functions with the game before.

With SKSE64 it is different. We have 769 functions in classic SKSE that we exposed and are being potentially used by mods. We can't just release SKSE64 with only Weapon functions exposed (for example). Because almost no mods only use that functionality.

The smallest functionality slice used by mods is likely MCM - but that requires a whole lot of infrastructure work that depends on a bunch of the other functionality.

So basically the second big issue is that SKSE provided so much to Skyrim that there is a huge effort to provide parity in SKSE64 for SkyrimSE.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5kt7j7/pc_sse_skse64_update_28_dec_2016/dbrgfik/

Actually like all of the BGS games, they are both basically the same engine with mostly graphical improvements. F4SE was delayed in large part due to real-life issues. As those started to clear up for the team the Skyrim Special Edition was about to be released. The focus has been on SKSE64 since the release for one main reason: SKSE has been our biggest and most popular script extender. We've got hundreds of mods based on it, and hundreds of thousands of users. We feel it is important to get it up and running so these folks will be able to play their modded game with the benefits of the Special Edition.

We'll return to F4SE as soon as we have SKSE64 our the door. A lot of the work we've done for SKSE64 can likely be easily applied to F4SE.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1612646-wipz-skyrim-script-extender-skseskse64/page-3?do=findComment&comment=25293484

Fallout is toxic because most the good modders are old enough to play the old not so great Fallout games. I never really enjoyed them I mean Fallout 4 is a lot like Fallout Skyrim which to me is neat, but you think that would bring over Skyrim modders, nope so much fan boy hate it makes the community toxic. I mean I loved it got tons of hours out of it with almost no mods installed. In fact I got more time out of that game then Skyrim with no mods. But because there is no crack team willing to work with fallout because its blasphemy on the fanboys, even though Fallout 2 is long dead they keep expecting some how they will turn their backs on multi million dollar proven strategies for making them, and go back to the barely sold in the tens of thousands strategies. 

It drives me bonkers if you compare it to their other modern works its not bad game at all, and the possibilities are huge because of its engine just most older gamers are so jaded and toxic because they miss that Fallout 2 trash they grew up with. I mean I can't whine too much I don't play the new Final Fantasies because I grew up with 7-9 and they just seem to foreign for me, but I don't go to their forums and talk trash about how the devs ruined the franchise when its nice and healthy with more sales.

And its always been that way i mean look at New Vegas, they got scraps, could done a lot of work but the grade A moders would rather worked on Elderschrolls games even before Skyrim I mean the content for Oblivion compared to New Vegas is just staggering, and it such a night mare to run mods in that game I mean I like the mods but its the most annoying game I ever played mods on I spent more time setting up mod orders, installing unistalling mods then actually playing it feels like lol. Just like I fired Skyrim up on my SSD had to reinstall all my old mods, and find some new ones took hours of work but still easier then when I tried to install mods on Oblivion lol.

I mean the idea that one day I could build my own sexbots or whatever in the game is amazing problem is the real talent who needs to lay the foundation for the rest would rather not touch the franchise. But so much possibilities, but at this point I am kind of just hopping they just announce a new Elderscrolls where they include base building like Fallout 4 had, that way I know I will see some amazing stuff done...

How'd he do that? A sex Mod on SSE before Fallout 4 ! Kinda' like AP but with better animations.

Flower Girls SE x at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

Heck, there's even a Beta FNIS in SSE .

While SSE is "different" the vanilla Skyrim and similar to Fallout 4, it is still a lot closer to vanilla Skyrim than it is to Fallout 4. That's how or why a mod like that has come out for SSE already.

That's also one of the reasons why the makers of SKSE and FASE have been working on SKSE for SSE over F4SE for Fallout 4, because they are hoping to see some patterns they will make it easier to script F4SE for Fallout 4.

At least, that's what I've been able to gather from reading around. But I could be completely wrong about that.

How'd he do that? A sex Mod on SSE before Fallout 4 ! Kinda' like AP but with better animations.

Flower Girls SE x at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

Heck, there's even a Beta FNIS in SSE .

While SSE is "different" the vanilla Skyrim and similar to Fallout 4, it is still a lot closer to vanilla Skyrim than it is to Fallout 4. That's how or why a mod like that has come out for SSE already.

That's also one of the reasons why the makers of SKSE and FASE have been working on SKSE for SSE over F4SE for Fallout 4, because they are hoping to see some patterns they will make it easier to script F4SE for Fallout 4.

At least, that's what I've been able to gather from reading around. But I could be completely wrong about that.

Agreed, I only mentioned the mod cause' maybe someone might help the author port it to F4 . 

Archived