SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

So for now we're stuck with rugs and guns to activate animations?

I believe that there is two ways. Either you use an idle keyword, or you link the animation to another thing (either guns, consumables, or an in-world object). A modder also came up with an idea of using an invisible consumable and giving/activating it on the wanted actor to launch the animation via script without using a keyword (see the conversation here).

This is one of the reasons that CPU is waiting for F4SE/FO4SE, to lift this limitation.

According to the CK wiki there are some functions we could use: click

Especially PlaySyncedAnimationSS() seems promising, but we would have to be able to add custom animation event´s to use it...

Another possibility would be to override an Idle with the SubGraph an re-use its animation event.

But haven´t tested any of that.

speaking of F4SE - behippo opened a new thread on reddit and on nexus for SKSE64, since he sometimes talks about F4SE and sextec is waiting for F4SE i figured it's somewhat relevant:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5kt7j7/pc_sse_skse64_update_28_dec_2016/?sort=new

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5206865-wipz-skyrim-script-extender-skse64/

in the reddit thread a user known as jack_hat asked:

"So are you guys putting Fallout 4's SE on hold to push this one along faster?"

and behippo responded:

"Not completely. Brendan has still been working on F4SE and a lot of what I am doing getting SKSE64's papyrus engine up and running should carry over to F4SE as well."

behippo stated in the first post of both threads:

"•Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017 (unless I can make it earlier)"

since i expect F4SE to be adding new features long after SKSE64 is released it may be april or may (the earliest) before full attention is back on F4SE

So for now we're stuck with rugs and guns to activate animations?

No we could currently use a number of methods to start simple animations! On Hit, Random selected actors, dialog , etc. You just need to write the code! We need more then just that though, we need a better method then just playing idles and we need control over the scenes like what Sexlab has and that is what SexTec will bring us with the help of F4SE functions!

So F4SE needs expanding before we can see even basic jiggle mods too?

Physics are a completely different cup of tea...

As far as i know F4SE would not be needed, because of the ClothData stuff.

The real question here would be how much is possible with ClothData and how easy can we make it to edit them.

The real question here would be how much is possible with ClothData and how easy can we make it to edit them.

The real real question is who will get the jiggling done. I think Ralfetas and me are the two likely candidates, and I am totally unable these days to work on that (I don't know how advanced Ralfetas got with it).

If anyone is motivated to read values, change them around and maybe get some pretty jiggling done, please take a look here (where Ralfetas and me discussed the basis of what to do) and here (where I keep my CBBE breast physics attempts). We really need everybody willing to work on that to make it happen. If you've got a question about how to get started, don't hesitate to drop me a PM/reply or post your question in the fallout 4 hdt thread (I follow it, and it seems like a suitable place to discuss jiggling).

There was a misunderstanding that was cleared up.

FO4VR is to FO4 as SSE to Oldrim, so discussion about the sex framework for them is relevant in a thread that is for general discussions on the topic. I think the problem with those posts was that they contain mainly base VR information but it was necessary to establish the differences between the two games and what makes FO4VR different than the flat game. 

VR in general opens brand new possibilities and presents brand new problems. Exploring both will take some time, imagination and enthusiasm. FO4VR will be one of the good possibilities for that. And indeed the approach to the in-game sex will be a bit different. Everything in VR is made to be more involving for the actual player. So yes, if you want a lower level view you need to actually duck in real life. Or you can move a step or two in some direction in order to get a different view angle. Or you can actually lie on the floor and look under the skirts of your settlers. It is all about the presence and involvement. And yes, teleportation is bad, this is one of the problems that need to be fixed sooner or later.

I expect to see in future different mods that will take advantage of all that in unexpected and interesting ways. One type of mods that will definitely benefit are the bdsm mods. Look at this video. You have your hands tracked, you can bring pain to your prisoners in many different ways. Outside of the violence, you can do stuff like fingering or fisting, or playing helicopter with the schlongs of the male NPC... Imagine you have the player's hand as a model with collision and the NPC bodies with collision. 

FO4VR i expected in the first half of 2017. Before it is actually released there are too many unknowns. But after that I expect it's active lifespan to be way longer than FO4 as the VR space is less crowded. 

I see. Where there is a will there will be new types of adult mods. :D

In my opinion, room-scale conflicts too much with the open-world concept. I would think it better suited for a model where smaller scenes are rendered and the travel through the open-world in between isn't shown. Like a modern day Leisure Suit Larry.

The real real question is who will get the jiggling done. I think Ralfetas and me are the two likely candidates, and I am totally unable these days to work on that (I don't know how advanced Ralfetas got with it).

If anyone is motivated to read values, change them around and maybe get some pretty jiggling done, please take a look here (where Ralfetas and me discussed the basis of what to do) and here (where I keep my CBBE breast physics attempts). We really need everybody willing to work on that to make it happen. If you've got a question about how to get started, don't hesitate to drop me a PM/reply or post your question in the fallout 4 hdt thread (I follow it, and it seems like a suitable place to discuss jiggling).

I suspect that these types of things will be put together quickly once Sextec is out. Modders will then have more reason to do the add-on work.

That's what appears to have happened with Sims 4. For a long time, adult mods were pretty sparse for it. Shortly after Wicked Whims was put together, modders followed up with new skins, body parts, outfits, animations, etc.

I suspect that these types of things will be put together quickly once Sextec is out. Modders will then have more reason to do the add-on work.

That's what appears to have happened with Sims 4. For a long time, adult mods were pretty sparse for it. Shortly after Wicked Whims was put together, modders followed up with new skins, body parts, outfits, animations, etc.

I'd love to help, but I can't get my NIF plugin to show up in Blender. It's rather frustrating!

:angry:

Anyone know what the best way to contact the F4SE team to try and help with F4SE?  I've tried e-mail and the nexus forms but they haven't replied. Or if i could help with programming the SexTec framework itself. I really would like to put my c++ knowledge to use for the community. 

Anyone know what the best way to contact the F4SE team to try and help with F4SE?  I've tried e-mail and the nexus forms but they haven't replied. Or if i could help with programming the SexTec framework itself. I really would like to put my c++ knowledge to use for the community. 

Tried to contact the F4SE team tons of time.

Behippo just does not answer.

I did some good progresses on SKSE. And I am ready to start with F4SE. But I cannot do a project on my own. I prefer to be part of the team.

If someone was willing to pay someone actual money I'd bet my ass that they'd have finished this within less than a year.  
The people working on it are probably putting maybe 1 hour a week into it.  Not saying they aren't trying, but they definitely aren't being paid for it.

cpu there have been several people asking to help with the script extenders on reddit and nexus and expired replied with this:

It's more reverse engineering than programming. Though the programming that there is requires at least a solid understanding of C++ since all the classes are so.

The bar of entry is a little bit higher than standard programming. Obviously you don't need to be the best but you do need to understand what class alignment means, what virtual tables are, and have some experience using disassemblers like OllyDbg or IDA (We all use IDA).

If you can get the exe unwrapped, loaded into a disassembler, can find and compare classes from Skyrim 32-bit (Having both IDA x86 and x64 helps) and be able to tell us their size, what offsets the members are, and can find equivalent native function addresses, chances are you would be able to help us out.

note: expired is Qazyhn on reddit

it was on this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5kt7j7/pc_sse_skse64_update_28_dec_2016/?sort=new

here is a link directly to the reply: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5kt7j7/pc_sse_skse64_update_28_dec_2016/dbreuyf/

It just hurts my brain as a developer to watch people reverse engineer code to make a system that the original code owners will turn around and welcome (and profit from).

Madness!

Why not simply learn what the reverse engineers are trying to do and support them by making it available with a much shorter amount of work?

It just hurts my brain as a developer to watch people reverse engineer code to make a system that the original code owners will turn around and welcome (and profit from).

Madness!

Why not simply learn what the reverse engineers are trying to do and support them by making it available with a much shorter amount of work?

^This

I hope i'm not repeating a suggestion made before (and I swear I'm not necessarily asking for it to be done) :P

With SexTec, I am hoping for more universal functions for initiating animations. So that creature on creature animations and DomNPC on SubCreature animations are better supported, as well as pretty much any combination of actors in animations, as long as there are animations for those actor combinations.

IIRC in skyrim, SexLab needs there to be at least 1 non-creature NPC for creature animation threads to work properly and give that thread the proper anims to choose from.

So some animations from mods like Horny Dragons of Skyrim don't work very well, as anims for NPC on Creature show up in the anims sent to a SexLab thread that have only creature actors and no NPC actors.

Having werewolf on werewolf anims is also not possible without bugs in Skyrim due to the way SexLab was setup, as SexLab expects any animation thread involving creatures to have 1 NPC in that animation thread.

I'm hoping that SexTec can truly be a universal sex animation player that doesn't assume that any specific type of actor will always be in the dominant position of an animation(in the case of Sexlab, it was creatures always being assumed dominant in animation threads), or that at least one of the actors in the animation is a specific type of actor(Having at least 1 NPC in a creature animation thread).

A sort of "Actor-Type Transparency" when it comes to creating and playing the animations. One thread that fits all, and looks for animations that fit all the actors that are passed into the thread.

jesus christ.... 56 pages.

Look guys (and gals)... I love you all to death but I hope to God that you understand my reasoning for not wanting to go thru every single damn page and make sure this hasn't been brought up...

I have a suggestion.  and, again, I know this may have been brought up already, for which I apologize.

Dick clipping.

In skyrim (using it as an example here), dick clipping is a pretty common thing.  What I mean by that is if you make your schlong a certain size, it'll clip right thru the belly of the person your character is enjoying himself with.  There's gotta be a way to prevent this in Fallout 4 (hell, even in Skyrim SE).  Some way to prevent clipping and, instead, have the stomach of your lover bulge.

Now, I know that if you make a schlong... i dunno... 15 fucking feet long, there's gonna be some damn clipping.  I get that.  lol

But it seems to me that there should be some sorta way that I could have a schlong down to my knees or so (some nice big super mutant dick)... and have the lady's belly bulge instead of clip.

I'm not a programmer... so maybe not.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Would this be a hard thing to do?

I know that on the Skyrim SE board, a kind gentleman posted a Khajiit (or maybe it was Argonian... I really cant remember) body... the body has paths from both the vagina and anus that lead inside the stomach... kinda like a guiding path for the schlong to take.

Perhaps thats whats called for here?  I just don't know.  I do know that someone out there DOES have a belly bulge mod with HDT physics for vanilla Skyrim... but it didn't work that well.

[ ..] Dick clipping.

In skyrim (using it as an example here), dick clipping is a pretty common thing.  What I mean by that is if you make your schlong a certain size, it'll clip right thru the belly of the person your character is enjoying himself with. [ .. ]

Isn't AIO fixing this in Skyrim?

Dick clipping.

In skyrim (using it as an example here), dick clipping is a pretty common thing.  What I mean by that is if you make your schlong a certain size, it'll clip right thru the belly of the person your character is enjoying himself with.  There's gotta be a way to prevent this in Fallout 4 (hell, even in Skyrim SE).  Some way to prevent clipping and, instead, have the stomach of your lover bulge.

Now, I know that if you make a schlong... i dunno... 15 fucking feet long, there's gonna be some damn clipping.  I get that.  lol

But it seems to me that there should be some sorta way that I could have a schlong down to my knees or so (some nice big super mutant dick)... and have the lady's belly bulge instead of clip.

I'm not a programmer... so maybe not.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Would this be a hard thing to do?

Clipping and a bulge effect are two different things.

It sounds like your preference would be to address clipping by adding a bulge effect. As you point out, this has already been done in Skyrim (use search instead of reading every page of a thread :D ). The problem with that approach is that things don't always line up depending on bodies and animation chosen.

The bad news is that there may not be a practical way to consistently create that effect other than for specific body combinations and animations.

The good news is that clipping could be addressed and the quality of animations greatly improved if a way could be devised to animate the schlong along with the rest of the animation. It sounds like that may be possible. But, not sure how much traction it has among the people (advanced 3D animators more than programmers) who know how to set it up.

I think it would make a huge difference for schlongs to not be frozen at one angle during animations. So, I'm also hoping that gets sorted out before the "standard" set of animations gets created.

You'd need the body meshes/physics for all involved to be modified of course. (well, duh)

physics for the schlong -> pussy where it opens, that's been done.  Ideally (and I have idea if it is possible)

the physics should continue with the animation, as in a guide for the entry/tip of said mutant schlong.

If large enough, the "receptacle" should bulge (stomach or throat), and there would have to be a "channel"

for the schlong to follow.

If you wanted the hentai tentacle thing, the schlong could even pop out another orifice, if it's long enough.  :P

Probably better if there was just a stop point, and the schlong mesh would just 'collapse' inside the tunnel.

This would make group events work as well.

This of course also means that the schlong meshes have to take into account bending and collapsing.

Plus, if you can set target points via the meshes/physics, would make lining up the animations a bit easier

when using different sized chars. Obviously if the size is too great, then some animations aren't going to

work right no matter what (69 for example.  7' and 5' chars doing it, are not gonna line up. Not without some

contortions, just like in real life.  So supermutant vs tinkerbell is gonna be an issue. lol)

That was always my biggest complaint was that any size changes in any char from what the animator used,

and things got weird.

Of course, since we don't get animation tools with all this in mind, just makes it that much more difficult.

Ideally, an all in one would have those elements for sex anims.

Entry orifices have a target point for the male member/device. Physics react accordingly. (mouth opens, pussy opens etc)

Male member lines up on the entry point and the rest of the bodies adjust their positions according to that.

After that animation continues as normal.)

Sounds simple doesn't it? Simple ain't the same as easy.

(would also be much easier if a game maker would at least keep all this in mind when making the game and chars.

Don't actually have to have the stuff in the game, but some framework for it and animations would be nice)

Archived