Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Would it be possible to speed up the slave training by some sort of multiplier? (maybe based off the level/stats of the trainer/task master) since waiting / fast traveling from one side of skyrim to another is a bit boring but kinda achieves this anyway

not needed. try not standing there watching an do out and explore. maybe for once not fast travel from solitude to riften and instead go there on food or horse and before u know it the slaves are finish training.......
sarcasim aside?

what u do is keep a eye out at the slave seller to see if they have anything good then get one good enough to boost up their training faster then swap out to peronsal or a better slave.
adding a mutiplery to be honest would probably open up to many bugs and system slowdown

40 minutes ago, sidfu said:

not needed. try not standing there watching an do out and explore. maybe for once not fast travel from solitude to riften and instead go there on food or horse and before u know it the slaves are finish training.......
sarcasim aside?

what u do is keep a eye out at the slave seller to see if they have anything good then get one good enough to boost up their training faster then swap out to peronsal or a better slave.
adding a mutiplery to be honest would probably open up to many bugs and system slowdown

That would be counter productive, the game elapses more time for fast travel than it takes to actually travel so if you have a trainer with a 100 stat and you want the trainee to be 100 fast traveling from one side of skyrim to the other and back again results in the "training complete" message much faster than actually traveling/letting game time elapse without fast travel

But its boring :) hence a multiplier or way of speeding up training via a mechanic you can introduce would be a more interesting way of doing it

3 hours ago, sidfu said:

sarcasim aside?

lol it takes a long time for npc's to train teach other's so what i do is set the time scale to 100 then when training done i set it back to 20

21 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

If I have asked this before I don't remember therefore I'm sorry for repeating myself but for some reason the "pose for me" dialgoue doesn't trigger any poses at all. Anyone else having this issue. I just have the base requirements and heretical devices. I'm using the latest version of this  and I'm on skyrim LE.

No, it works fine for me. I say "pose for me" and I get a selection of poses to choose from which all seem to work appropriately.

43 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

If I have asked this before I don't remember therefore I'm sorry for repeating myself but for some reason the "pose for me" dialgoue doesn't trigger any poses at all. Anyone else having this issue. I just have the base requirements and heretical devices. I'm using the latest version of this  and I'm on skyrim LE.

I think you need the FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

The "dance for me" dialogue use this addon

46 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Have you installed FNIS Spells?  It's ooptional but that is what gives the poses.

On 6/28/2019 at 1:07 PM, Musje said:

It's mostly a problem with NPCs having default outfits (as defined in CK), basically it's a bug in Skyrim. So far I have not found a fix for this, as a workaround the mod will redress the slaves hen you enter the cell.

It try to redress but often fails :C well at least for slot 61 and 52(yeah, know - SoS).

11 hours ago, stalPROm said:

It try to redress but often fails :C well at least for slot 61 and 52(yeah, know - SoS).

There's actually a mod that allows you to make 24 new "default outfits" in game.

But I don't think the mod recognises this ofcourse.

It would be kind of cool if you could include a "these are your nude clothes" dialogue so that they should wear these if they don't have their uniform on them. But that would ofcourse require a script that would check a slave after every action they tak wether they should be dressed or not. So it could cause a bit of issues especially with a lot of npc's in one location. So maybe not.

• 2 weeks later...

@Musje

On a new game, had something happen that you might want to consider adding some restrictions.  I was in Labrynthian and ended up with an unusual slave.  I also happened to have Brelyna, Onmund and J'zargo along.  The short of it is apparently Brelyna's arousal got jacked up to 84 and she kept stopping to have sexy time with the new slave which got to be a problem trying to make it through the dungeon.  So I would suggest adding a location restriction, maybe make it a configurable option in the MCM, so that we can restrict that from happening in dungeons, or maybe limit it to player homes, or homes and inns, etc.

Funny story:

Spoiler

So I'm in Labrynthian on a new character, pure mage build, running with his fellow students (which was kinda ironic in itself given the back story of Savros Aren revealed during this quest).  We got to the door guarded by a fire spirit, short fight ensued when she came charging out, my Dremora Champion clocked her upside the head and down she goes in bleed out.  Defeat takes over and apparently my Dremora Champion wanted a hot time with the fire spirit so he proceeds to bang her while the rest of us watch.  Afterwards she's curled up in the fetal position oozing ectoplasmic goo and I was going to finish her off with a spell and accidentally activated her instead.  The enslave health option was there so I figured what the heck why not and enslaved her.   Worked fine except since her outfit in unplayable I can't remove it but the command to tell her to strip works fine and she'll temporarily get naked, good enough.  So now I've got a ghostly, flame enshrouded spirit for a slave.

An apparently Brelyna has a lesbian crush on her.

Found it all so amusing I went back and modded the npc actor for the spirit so she has a nord voice type and although it doesn't show up very well, gave her nicer hair for when she takes her helm off.  Gotta love the little unexpected things.

2 hours ago, mrtorq said:

The follower function doesn't seem to work ? I am using Eff multifollower ,what conditiona are to be met for followers to use slaves to let off

They just have to be hornier than the threshold set in MCM. But maybe EFF does things differently (I use AFT). Anyone else with EFF having issues?

On 2/25/2020 at 10:28 AM, EinarrTheRed said:

@Musje

On a new game, had something happen that you might want to consider adding some restrictions.  I was in Labrynthian and ended up with an unusual slave.  I also happened to have Brelyna, Onmund and J'zargo along.  The short of it is apparently Brelyna's arousal got jacked up to 84 and she kept stopping to have sexy time with the new slave which got to be a problem trying to make it through the dungeon.  So I would suggest adding a location restriction, maybe make it a configurable option in the MCM, so that we can restrict that from happening in dungeons, or maybe limit it to player homes, or homes and inns, etc.

Funny story:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah good idea. I can exlcude dungeons for starters :)

I'm having a strange problem: after updating to the latest PapyrusUtil and AYGAS, my HSH slaves no longer greet me. I tried changing the greet pose in the MCM but still nothing. When I approach they will turn to face me but no animation.

Edit: never mind, I fixed the problem by running FNIS.

Also, do the HR HDT chains work in the SSE version of HSH? HR for SSE seems to be working.

Hi @Musje, I'm running into an obscure bug between MME and HSH. If you are not familiar with MME you can take a look here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6103-milk-mod-economy-se/

The problem: MME has a function to "feed" lactacid (a potion) to an NPC. This works normally when used on followers and PAHE slaves (it increases the "lactacid" value for that NPC by however many "lactacid" potions the player has in the inventory). However, when the same function is used with HSH slaves, the script that initiates "feeding" never terminates, meaning the value of lactacid will never stop increasing. I have tested this across many saves and mod settings, but it only seems to occur with HSH slaves. Very strange.

I've asked the author of MME but he is unable to test the problem (I don't think he uses HSH). Is there any chance someone here can run some tests with MME, PAHE and HSH?

4 hours ago, nikola2 said:

I am wondering what is the best way to change slave outfits permanently (some outfit manager mod)?
Any tips are helpful and thanks in advance.

I use this if I want to equip one outfit to multiple NPC:

Dress Up Lover

Still experimenting around with it, so can't tell if you can create odd side effects o.o

(mainly I use it to add zaz device sets or DD sets. Alternative is you only want to equip DDs: Inte's DDe.)

(works also for followers and NFF if Dress Up lover is below NFF in LO and NFF adventure equipment is deactivated)