Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

On a totally different note, is there an add-on to "Home Sweet Home" that can allow your spouse(s) to participate in the slave business as  your partner trainer (guard, etc.)? I did a Google search but didn't see anything directly obvious, so I figured there might be something not-so-obvious, maybe buried somewhere in another mod? Or maybe such a feature doesn't exist (yet). Just checking to see whether anyone with a better knowledge of the slavery mods came across something like this.

At best, all I can do -- with Defeat -- is tweak how my follower(s) react to rape and capture, but nothing about spouse reactions or willingness to participate. 

I have SLEN installed, but from what I gathered, SLEN only works within a SLEN area and doesn't allow you to trigger interactions with slaves or slave training.

The sex animations don't seem to work. I asked Camilia if she wanted company, got the money, and she just like stood 3 feet away while moaning. I tried again this time next to a bed, used the bed, and they just stand inside each other. Am I not doing something right? There's also no sound when NPCs engage in Mod's dialogue, I'm assuming this is intentional. Do I need to be a woman for the mod to work?

20200624191229_1.jpg

20200624191529_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, Annab4th said:

The sex animations don't seem to work. I asked Camilia if she wanted company, got the money, and she just like stood 3 feet away while moaning. I tried again this time next to a bed, used the bed, and they just stand inside each other. Am I not doing something right? There's also no sound when NPCs engage in Mod's dialogue, I'm assuming this is intentional.

20200624191229_1.jpg

20200624191529_1.jpg

1) Do other sex animations work? And are you using the TDF patch since you mention prostitution?

2) Dialog is NOT voiced, as you suspected.

10 minutes ago, ayywareuser said:

I have no clue if other animations work I'm hella new to this. I read some where I need to activate sexlabs? I'm in the sexlabs mod menu and nothing shows that its not activated. What should I do?

When you look in the SexLab McMenu there should be a place that states that you need to "click here to activate" or something along that line.

19 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

The "I want you to do something for me" only showed the vanilla point and click option (like "stand there" or "pick up"). I didn't see "make yourself useful". I'm in a new playthrough with the quest enabled to see if that opens up anything new for me.

Following up: the "I want you do to something for me" still does the vanilla point and click, except the only option is "Attack [slave]". Still not seeing "make yourself useful." I have two slaves with 90 obedience now, and I still don't have an option to make them a trainer. Do they need to be equipped with BSDM tools first? Nothing in the game or the description is giving me direction. I've gone down every path in the dialogue tree and I'm still not seeing it.

I had the right idea but the wrong dialogue. Try "Go where I tell you slave." Then you will have the "Make yourself useful" dialogue (at least I do in my game.

Now that I'm starting to get the hang of this mod, I love it. The only annoyance is that guard in the Restless Hunter that annoys you every few seconds saying the same thing. It's such close quarters. There's no way to shut him up. If there's ever an update to this mod, I'd really love it if that guard wore a gag. "Hmmmph" would at least be entertaining. For a little while. 

On 6/24/2020 at 12:43 PM, Psalam said:

I had the right idea but the wrong dialogue. Try "Go where I tell you slave." Then you will have the "Make yourself useful" dialogue (at least I do in my game.

I eventually figured out: make the slave a home slave by saying (at the very bottom of the list) "You're going to stay here a while". After that, the relevant options are unlocked.

3 minutes ago, Eblis Azadi said:

I haven't seen @Musjein threads for long time i worry that if he arrested in current USA civil war. 

She's only been gone 2 weeks (a vacation somewhere nice I hope). I also thought that she was British (based on spelling and word usage).

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

LOL

I has assumed German.  They are well educated, of course :P 

How can you tell if someone is german/US/british just by reading here? The basic english words are taught everywhere. Are the differences between US and british english that noticeable in written form (except from some skipped U and a few different words)? And yes, we germans are mostly well educated in the english language (depends on how long you go to school and other stuff). It's the second language for us and taught early in school^^

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

How can you tell if someone is german/US/british just by reading here? The basic english words are taught everywhere. Are the differences between US and british english that noticeable in written form (except from some skipped U and a few different words)? And yes, we germans are mostly well educated in the english language (depends on how long you go to school and other stuff). It's the second language for us and taught early in school^^

Yes it is noticeably different. When you are aware of the differences you realize that it takes little to separate the source. This is not a new phenomenon. It goes back to the early history of the United States when there were two driving factors: 1) an attempt to make English more logical (that didn't work out well) and 2) an attempt to make the language of the US appreciably different from that of the Mother Country. Both of these tended to be driven by Northeastern liberals. 

So, by the turn of the 20th century it was well established:

As George Bernard Shaw said: "England and America are two countries separated by a common language"

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Like sleeping all the time during English class. ?

Shouldn't have played English computer games all night ?‍♂️

You can try to read english literature if you get bored in english basics class^^ We had to read some books in the last years of school. And english games and youtube videos or streams do wonders for your english skills. I think I got better after I was done with school^^

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I think I got better after I was done with school^^

Same here!

Well, mostly I guess ?

youtube videos or streams

That really helps to read and understand English, but it doesn't help me with writing English.

english literature

I fear THAT would help me lol

but... but...

Spoiler

55 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That really helps to read and understand English, but it doesn't help me with writing English.

Only problem I noticed is that my english is influenced by streamers more than it should be. Sometimes I fear that I get a russian accent if I keep watching my favorite World of Tanks streamer and I start thinking in english during the game myself^^

43 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Only problem I noticed is that my english is influenced by streamers more than it should be. Sometimes I fear that I get a russian accent if I keep watching my favorite World of Tanks streamer and I start thinking in english during the game myself^^

North of the Border, the Scots speak foreign languages fluently

8 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

North of the Border, the Scots speak foreign languages fluently

But the west coast version of English is totally different.  And if you go further north, none of you would understand a single word ....

EDIT  Better version

Has anyone experienced this strangeness? I have some "Home Sweet Home" slaves with me and I read the Dragon Scroll to learn Dragonrend. This side effect surprised me. My two slaves were actually back in time and staring at me. (And I think they were both at 90 arousal. Maybe that was the problem?) And it kept Alduin from landing on the word wall in an endless loop, so I had to go back to an earlier save, leave them at home, and try it again without the slaves with me. (So much for them getting some more combat points.)

I'm actually going through all the vanilla story lines with slaves (when possible). I don't know how many of you are doing the same thing, but I'd be curious if you have this happen too.

paradise slaves and dragon scroll.jpg

I released two of my slaves (they weren't all the great in combat and their voices were annoying). While they successfully were released -- and I made sure to do this well away from their home in Solitude -- they reappeared in Solitude when I returned after finishing a few quests. The strange thing is, one of them was howling like a zombie and sometimes saying "Release me" or "Let me go". Should I kill the NPC? Or select in console and deactivate?