Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

3 hours ago, ragnam said:

I stumbled on a little issue, we all know once in a while slaves training in combat might die and stuff. well I figured I would resurrect a slave laying on the floor.
but once they stood back up, their dialog were pretty much toast. could not set them to stay here for a while since they were a HSH slave, could not get the slave to obey PAHE dialog, 
I guess once the slave dies, it is removed from the HSH list and then has now proper place to be joined into the group again. 
you think HSH would make a debug NPC like EFF has to NPCs in view? or a command to readmit a NPC slave back into the list?

kind of sucks having a slave maxed out 100% that was training a new slave which killed them. just to kill your maxed out slave, and enslaved them again to start them from the bottom up.

You can use Manipulator to make them essential first, than they can also train combat. Thats what i do.

1 hour ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

Hey, so I currently have a slave I want to train respect with but seems to be stuck at 73 respect. Other stats are 100 submission, 97 anger, 79 combat, and 89 fear. Any suggestions on how to get it higher would be great. Am needing it for the "And you get a slave" mod.

Buy a slave at the Auction House. They seem to be easier to get to 100 Respect. Then have that slave be your Respect trainer for other slaves. That is usually one of my first moves after setting up a HSH house.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:27 PM, DarkMaster13 said:

Slaves as Ponygirls idea for HSH. Maybe @Musje integrate it ? Really immersive travel for slaver. ponygirlENG.7z

1017220904_enb2019_05_2723_08_24_72.jpg.21b6883a61adbaf079cc7fe66075c1a7.jpg

REQUIRE: ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Spell Tome located in Riverwood near Riverwood Trader in cart. Have fun!

Reveal hidden contents

2021338764_enb2019_05_2723_07_43_06.jpg.3d12dfc0691bdc1ca6e7d668122a6ffb.jpg

1558462843_enb2019_05_2723_07_51_19.jpg.b7eabf7e449c3260d7f490b281d9fa7d.jpg

475489036_enb2019_05_2723_07_54_73.jpg.27725e0223e460bb6a201c45b4f2f001.jpg

Looks nice!

We're actually trying to integrate something like this into ZAP 8+ / 9.  T.ara whipped up a few different carts and the scripts are working. But it doesn't have the autopilot function which I really like. I'm going to give this mod a spin, and see if there's some nice ways to integrate with HSH / PAH

On 6/10/2019 at 12:42 AM, Fetterbr said:

I think you need to look into the issue with training paused, i have this all the time even after starting new game. Is there not a console command to get out of this?

Yes it still happens :( I have no idea why, but the HSH code is a huge mess these days so I bet it's just a little bug somewhere. You can't get out of it with the console, but try having the trainer put the trainee in the cell, then ask them to get the trainee back out. Or stop training and reassign the trainer.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:18 AM, Fetterbr said:

Hi.

If i give the slave trainers an outfit to wear and tell them they have to wear this from now on they still dont wear it after they have been sleeping or loose parts after sex. Is it only special outfit they can wear or what am i doing wrong.

Once you touch NPC outfits in Skyrim, things tend to go screwy. "Wear this from now on" simply makes HSH remember what outfit a slave has. Tell them to get dressed again will restore the outfit, as well as exiting and re-entering the house.

On 6/9/2019 at 8:56 PM, ragnam said:

I stumbled on a little issue, we all know once in a while slaves training in combat might die and stuff. well I figured I would resurrect a slave laying on the floor.
but once they stood back up, their dialog were pretty much toast. could not set them to stay here for a while since they were a HSH slave, could not get the slave to obey PAHE dialog, 
I guess once the slave dies, it is removed from the HSH list and then has now proper place to be joined into the group again. 
you think HSH would make a debug NPC like EFF has to NPCs in view? or a command to readmit a NPC slave back into the list?

kind of sucks having a slave maxed out 100% that was training a new slave which killed them. just to kill your maxed out slave, and enslaved them again to start them from the bottom up.

This seems to happen only with certain NPCs, at least I have never had a regular NPC or follower die from training. Maybe I will just set HSH slaves as essential :)

On 5/30/2019 at 1:08 AM, donkeywho said:

Thanks.  I have followed Musje's instructions umpteen times, to the last dot on the 'i' and cross on the 't'

I have had the chains work perfectly in some games, and not at all on others.  Looking at the source codes, both for this mod and Heretical Resources, my guess is that when it goes squiff, it's something to do with the need to set the NPC into a 'paralysed' state, before applying the chains, that is going wrong, but I can't see what else in my game is causing that to 'stall'. 

One day, all may become clear .... and if so, I'll certainly make sure I let other people know what it was ?

The game engine simply isn't set up to do certain things... Attaching a chain to an NPC involves tricking the game engine: you paralyze the slave, attach the chain then tweak the slave so it stays half paralyzed half awake.  Sometimes it simply doesn't work. There are some timing aspects in the process that I had to guess based on my own game install, and in other installs the timers might fire early or late. It's not something that I can fix.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:07 PM, Psalam said:

As a side note though, I've often wondered why heretic's collars with the attached hdt chains could never be adapted so that the master couldn't hold the loos end (given what Musje did with the chains). But I expect that I've only just shown my ignorance. 

You can only attach Havok objects to paralyzed actors, except when the actor wears the item like the heretical collar. The problem is that as soon as an item is worn, it becomes part of the actor and you no longer have access to the individual item or its Havok nodes, and you cannot reference it to attach it to other stuff.

We've tried... believe me we have tried. Even dragging an unconscious (paralyzed) slave through the streets would be interesting, but it's not possible, at least as far as we know.

T.ara did managed to make a HDT chain with the end attached to a point fixed relative to the NPC's frame of reference. He had the idea of making a special invisible "cart", attach one NPC to pull it and put another slave in the back, wearing one of those chains. With careful positioning and animations you can make it appear as if one NPC is leading the slave by the chain.

25 minutes ago, Musje said:

This seems to happen only with certain NPCs, at least I have never had a regular NPC or follower die from training. Maybe I will just set HSH slaves as essential :)

Will they respond to 'the Manipulator' wzhich has an option to set npc protected or essential?

On 5/29/2019 at 10:09 PM, DarkMaster13 said:

[Ryona] Skyrim Execution (Other amazing idea to extend slaver world).

Slave is not submissive? Is it hard to train it? Absolutely stupid asshole? Or you just bored... Execution it!

GUIDE

Always save game before use execution!!!

WARNING!!! If you use it with PAH/HSH slaves or essential NPC (to prevent walks around decaped NPC)  set in skyrim.ini:

[GamePlay]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage=0

Video: how to use in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Ryona_Execution.zip 17.33 kB · 21 downloads

This would be fun to integrate in Aygas...

hi all, im back in the game, i used to have paradise hall home sweet home, but my version was older so i download the last one (1.20) and the mcm menu dont want to load the mod, i have all the requirements, actually i had the home sweet home in the mcm menu and now is gone because i delete the older one, so i have to install this version on top of the older version in MO or i have to delete the older HSH and install the 1.20 version?

•  
49 minutes ago, ruten83 said:

hi all, im back in the game, i used to have paradise hall home sweet home, but my version was older so i download the last one (1.20) and the mcm menu dont want to load the mod, i have all the requirements, actually i had the home sweet home in the mcm menu and now is gone because i delete the older one, so i have to install this version on top of the older version in MO or i have to delete the older HSH and install the 1.20 version?

I would recommend deleting the older one, then installing the latest version. It should work, I tried it myself last weekend when I reinstalled Skyrim from scratch.

During installation, make sure you only pick the patches (for Interactive BDSM, Aygas and the like) for the mods that you actually have installed (or are going to install later, before you run the game).

If it still doesn't work, please post a Papyrus log.

9 hours ago, Musje said:

The game engine simply isn't set up to do certain things... Attaching a chain to an NPC involves tricking the game engine: you paralyze the slave, attach the chain then tweak the slave so it stays half paralyzed half awake.  Sometimes it simply doesn't work. There are some timing aspects in the process that I had to guess based on my own game install, and in other installs the timers might fire early or late. It's not something that I can fix.

You can only attach Havok objects to paralyzed actors, except when the actor wears the item like the heretical collar. The problem is that as soon as an item is worn, it becomes part of the actor and you no longer have access to the individual item or its Havok nodes, and you cannot reference it to attach it to other stuff.

Thank you very much for the reply.  Given the nature of the problem, I had put that game into abeyance, and in fact I had almost forgotten about it/given up on it

I might have another look now that I'm certain that the NPC should be paralysed, and see if I can work out exactly what's different from that game from others I had working perfectly well that might account for the delay

Thanks again.  Really appreciate it when mod authors respond to problems, even if the query can sometimes initially sound crazy ? 

On 5/29/2019 at 4:09 PM, DarkMaster13 said:

[Ryona] Skyrim Execution (Other amazing idea to extend slaver world).

Spoiler

Slave is not submissive? Is it hard to train it? Absolutely stupid asshole? Or you just bored... Execution it!

Personally I tie down the ugly and insubordinate ones I don't have the patience for, and take a battlestaff from some weapon pack and one swift whack to the back of the head and leave em.

Any way to make that kinda thing scare the others instead of constantly beating them up?

Oh shit, this lil wood elf I was making fun of isn't fucking around and is in the habbit of putting us down!  Maybe we should do as he says!

Also lol in the vid she peed XD

On 6/14/2019 at 9:21 AM, ruten83 said:

•  
  •  

With mcm load issues, jaxonz mcm kicker might help. I have had many an mcm issue before getting that mod off the nexus.

Hey guys I am doing my first game with Pahe, HSH and AYGAS.

I did the questline for the Restless Hunter for the HSH but when it's time for my slaves auction I get CTD when I try to attend it.

Also for some reason training doesnt work for me in HSH and by that I mean the training that the Taskmaster is supposed to do... 

And one thing that bugs me is that even though I capture a slave, I train her submission and respect and she says "Honored my thane", the moment I drop her to a HSH cell she will start cursing at me again xD

I am curious, what homes do you guys use for slave blocks? I mean it cant' be a small one, I was thinking all these mansion mods that are too big to do anything. Maybe they have a purpose after all, lol.

4 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

Hey guys I am doing my first game with Pahe, HSH and AYGAS.

I did the questline for the Restless Hunter for the HSH but when it's time for my slaves auction I get CTD when I try to attend it.

Also for some reason training doesnt work for me in HSH and by that I mean the training that the Taskmaster is supposed to do... 

And one thing that bugs me is that even though I capture a slave, I train her submission and respect and she says "Honored my thane", the moment I drop her to a HSH cell she will start cursing at me again xD

I am curious, what homes do you guys use for slave blocks? I mean it cant' be a small one, I was thinking all these mansion mods that are too big to do anything. Maybe they have a purpose after all, lol.

Let's see:

1) Auction is known to be buggy. CTDs happen at times and you should always save before an auction.

2) Training should work (it does in my game). Make certain that you loaded the appropriate "patches" for the Musje mods that you are using.

3) There is sometimes a glitch with shifting back and forth between the two mods with slave statistics. I have found that normally, personally training the slave in the statistic that dropped seems to fix it. So if the slave's submission or respect has dropped, train that once and it will probably return to what it was. Be forewarned, this can work going from HSH to PAHE as well.

4) I like the Hearthfire homes particularly with EinarrtheRed's add-on mod. Jarl's palaces also work well. Dragonsreach (in Whiterun) is usually the first home for my HSH slaves.